Taken to an Adult Theatre

Story Info
He wants you to touch him….
1.6k words
4.45
31.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April601
April601
512 Followers

This is another of my adventures with Steve from the story An Affair Turns to Complete Control.

If you haven't read my previous story, Steve was a divorced man I met on the internet and we quickly developed a sexual relationship. Steve had his own place and worked from home so it was very easy to meet him when my husband traveled on business.

Steve was younger than me and very attractive. He had a bad boy edge to him which I found extremely exciting. Steve would push my sexual limits which fed my craving for excitement.

Over time Steve began dictating how he wanted me to dress for our meetings. Of course, it was always something slutty and sexy but I played along as we never went out in public so I felt safe. I had quickly become his sex toy...or was he mine?

One evening I arrived at his place wearing a short skirt and a low-cut blouse...no undergarments, all per his request. He informed me that we were going out this particular evening. I was very apprehensive; being a married woman I would rather not be seen in public with another man especially dressed like I was. He assured me our outing would be discreet and to trust him. He refused to tell me where we were going as it was a surprise. I trusted Steve and felt a rush of excitement for our evening adventure.

He pulled up and parked in a seedy part of town, opened my door like the gentleman he was and I held his hand as I exited the car. My mind was racing now...what does he have in mind for me? Where was he leading me? I hoped it wasn't some sex club.

As we turned the corner I saw a movie theatre... an adult movie theatre. It was called the "Eve" and the "V" consisted of two parted female legs pointing up. Yikes, I thought. I had heard of places like this but I had never been to an adult theater.

We entered and sat a few rows from the back. The movie had already started and the theatre was pretty much empty except for about 10 to 15 men scattered throughout. I quickly noticed I was the only woman, well other than the women in the movie.

It wasn't long before I settled into Steve's arms and I began rubbing his groin through his pants as he gently ran his hands over my bare legs. I wasn't paying much attention to the movie as it was just a typical porn movie but the moans and groans from the audio were turning me on. I assumed Steve's plan for me was to give him a blow job in this raunchy theatre.

I had gotten to the point of releasing Steve's cock from his pants and I was gently stroking him when I felt something on the other side of me. I turned to look and there was a man sitting in the seat beside me. He just nodded at me as we made eye contact... what the hell, I thought.

I instinctively pulled my hand back off of Steve's erection but Steve grabbed my hand and placed it back.

"It's OK, let him watch," was all he said.

Trusting Steve, I Ignored the man and continued to gently rub Steve knowing full well I was being watched. Was this Steve's plan? That's when I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone. I had to turn around and look.

I couldn't believe my eyes... this stranger beside me had his cock in his hand and was stroking it. I turned to Steve who had a big smile on his face, obviously amused by my surprise.

"Help him out," was all he said

"What? I can't just touch him... what if he doesn't want me to touch him?" I whispered to Steve.

"Believe me, he wants you to touch him... go ahead."

An electric jolt shot through me straight to my vagina as I became instantly wet. This is why I loved Steve, he was always pushing my sexual boundaries. He was exciting and daring, pushing me to do things I would never even dream of in my vanilla housewife life.

I sat up straight in my seat and began watching this man stroke himself out of the corner of my eye. His hand was slowly moving up and down his shaft. I could tell he was in a holding pattern.

Steve leaned over and said, "Go ahead grab it before it's too late."

I always obeyed Steve. That was part of his control over me, part of the thrill.

My nervous hand was trembling as it lay on my thigh. I slowly moved it across the seat and gently brushed his cock as he stroked it. The man didn't seem to object which was a relief. He let out a low moan which I interpreted as a green light to proceed.

I then turned towards him and grabbed his cock as he handed it over to me. As I began stroking him I felt Steve reach across and unbutton the top half of my blouse to give this stranger a good view of my jiggling breasts as I stroked away. Steve's hand fell on my bare thighs and he slowly began to tease my clit beneath my short skirt.

Between the porn movie and this erect man, there were all kinds of sexually arousing sounds. I closed my eyes, let my head fall back as I slumped into my seat. Steve inserted his fingers into my mouth and I sucked and licked my juices off of them. His hand grasped my tits and he began squeezing and playing with my nipples. I continued to stroke the man beside me.

It wasn't long before both the man and I began breathing heavily and moaning rather loudly. I was so aroused I was on the edge of a climax as was he.

I could sense he was about to explode so I opened my eyes and turned closer to him to pick up the pace. I love watching a man ejaculate. His cock had my full attention.

It was then that I noticed two men had seated themselves in the row in front of me. They must have moved there when I had my eyes closed. They were both turned in their seats watching me jerk this man as Steve was fingering me. Their faces were right up close and I could feel them breathing on me.

Although I could not see their hands from the row above there was no mistaking that they were jerking themselves.

My boobs were now half hanging out of my open blouse and this man was on the edge as was I. The man beside me reached over and grabbed my left breast. I felt Steve's hand grasp my right breast. I briefly reopened my eyes and realized it wasn't Steve but a man leaning over me from the row behind me. I couldn't see anyone's face, nor did I want to. Steve continued to finger me and I had lost all control.

All of a sudden the man beside me let out a loud groan and his load shot across the row. I'm pretty sure some of the semen sprayed the two men in the next row. I continued to stroke him until he had released his entire load.

Steve's fingers were now deep inside of me, my nipples were being pulled and tugged by god knows who. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I had a massive orgasm. It rolled over me in waves as I moaned and squirmed for what seemed an eternity. I finally went weak sprawled across my seat, one leg over Steve's leg, fully exposed to the men around me.

As I regained my composure I realized I was still holding onto the man's cock. I removed my gooey hand and one of the men sitting in front of us handed me a Kleenex. I could see both men were still stroking themselves.

I turned to Steve and he had the biggest grin on his face. As I was cleaning up and trying to hold my blouse closed the two men in front of me literally jumped up, leaned towards me, and with a loud moan they both ejaculated all over me at the same time. I let out a short squeal of surprise as I was showered with stream after stream of semen. All over my hair, face, my white blouse, on my skirt. Just as they finished I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around the man behind me who had earlier been tugging on my nipples so hard shot a massive load all over my face and hair. I was blinded as he got me right in my eye... again I let out a short squeal.

Steve had now leaned away from me, obviously, he saw it all coming and didn't want to be in the line of fire. I was both pissed and shocked; I couldn't believe what just happened. I began to cry out for a Kleenex.

I heard Steve's voice say, "Just stop and let them watch for a minute."

I took a deep breath and patiently waited with my eyes closed for Kleenex to clean up.

When I finally cleaned my eyes all I could see were men all around me.

"OMG, this is insane..."

Steve grabbed my hand and said it was time to leave before things got out of hand. No shit!

That was the one and only time I have been to an adult theatre... Thanks, Steve.

Have you ever been to an adult theatre? Ever taken a girl?

April601
April601
512 Followers