All Comments on 'Taken to an Adult Theatre'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

rubbish

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 2 years ago

A well-written delightful, simple story. 5. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely somebody's fantasy. Would never happen that way in real life.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Yup been there done that! 5 stars to the writer hot story

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioover 2 years ago

I have always wanted to go with my wife to a theater. Most are a few hours from my house. Great story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

brings back memorys of the wife

HeatherMaureenHeatherMaureenover 2 years ago

Oh it happens! I was lucky to find my skirt and blouse after and enough paper towels in the washroom to get most of the cum removed! My bra and garter belt were gone, my panties had been ripped off so they were useless, I could only find one heel, my hair and make up were ruined and despite that I had an idiotic smile plastered on my face as I stumbled home to shower and soak in a bubble bath!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best handjobs I ever got was from my ex-wife in an adult theater. A guy behind us leaned over the back of our seats with his face right between us as she stroked my hard cock. I came so hard because he was watching. I realized I love to be watched, by anyone.

I've been jerked off several times in front of other people but that first experience still gets me stroking ....

FantaS69FantaS69over 2 years ago

I have always liked getting loads of cum all over me. And more often than not, I seem to get fucked real good by the end of the visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!!! We have done this a number of times and always ends the same, satisfied, cum soaked, missing clothes and a sore pussy. P

Slave18Slave18over 2 years ago

Sounds like my kind of fun

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

April's orgasmic lemonade... Always refreshing... B.Y.O.K.

Lincsguy1968Lincsguy19684 months ago

Very very hot..... wish there was more but yep..... very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...