Taken to the Cleaners

Story Info
I stay back at work and meet two horny cleaners.
4.3k words
4.67
31.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night after night I'd been working back late in the office, hunched over the computer, dozens of spreadsheets open and a pile of handwritten notes and calculations at hand. It had turned into a regular thing - every weeknight and sometimes on the weekend too, I'd be the only one back in the office finishing up the critical project work.

There are pros and cons to working in a small consulting company. Interesting and varied work - but lots of it - plenty of pressure, and no subordinates to help out with the extra hours. I was an analyst, highly qualified and extremely skilled at what I did, but somehow on the bottom of the food chain at the company. The sales guys and consultants negotiated the projects with clients, then made the promises and decided on unrealistic deadlines. Then they'd pass the projects on to me and they'd fuck off and return only to collect the final report and take all the glory.

At 5pm every day they would leave: "Don't forget those reports Justin! Better get that modelling finished Justin! Clients are waiting for your results Justin!" I felt just like Cinderella. But I reminded myself that the story of Cinderella had a happy ending, and I held out that eventually I'd get one too.

I lived alone and apart from work i didn't really have much of a life. Aside from my bike that is. I cycled to and from work every day and it didn't matter how late the hour or how foul the weather. I would ride no matter what, so i got a lot of miles on the bike and managed to stay relatively fit and strong - especially in the leg department. Unlike the sales guys who are lazy fucks and were probably off drinking every evening.

At 6:30pm every night while I was still at my desk, the cleaners would enter our offices. They were a team of young Brazilians - usually a gang two guys and two girls - and I'd wave as they arrived and they'd wave back from reception.

They looked the part, wearing the green polo uniform of the cleaning contractors, the guys in black shorts and the girls in skin-tight leggings. Sometimes the girls would tie up the bottom of their shirts, exposing jeweled midriffs and accentuating their sexy racks.

The cleaners travelled with a booming bluetooth speaker and they worked to vibrant Latin music with upbeat vocals. I only guessed they were upbeat lyrics because the songs were always in Spanish or Portuguese and I only spoke English. But it always uplifted my mood, and they would respectfully turn the volume way down when their cleaning efforts came close to my desk, and we'd exchange a brief "Hola!".

The guys would do the heavier work like vacuuming with the units strapped to their backs and taking out bags of trash. The girls would flit around attending to less strenuous tasks like cleaning surfaces and a little sweeping. As they worked, the troupe would all dance to the music with their Latin hips swiveling. Occasionally the girls would grab broom handles to substitute for microphones and sing along. If there was a particularly popular song, one of them would sometimes twerk in front of the team and the boys would smile and work away.

Watching them work was like one of those Coca Cola ads where everyone is just having a great time. It actually made me pretty jealous. The pay was undoubtedly low, but they were probably students enrolled in some sort of vocational certificate, and a part time job likely supplemented their incomes. I remembered my fun days of college but now here I was, slaving away at the computer - no fun at all!

For the thirty minutes each night that they spent doing their rounds of our office, I'd never manage to get much work done. It was too distracting to see them singing to the music, shaking their booties, and generally prancing between the cubicles. The same two girls would be on duty every night. They were both gorgeous, but one was literally modelling material. They both had shoulder length jet black hair, but they typically wore it tied up while working. The model was slimmer and taller with deep brown eyes and a narrow waist. The other girl had a curvy body with overflowing breasts and hazel eyes. Both were endowed that famous Brazilian bubble butt.

Each night they'd wave good bye and carry on to clean the next floor. I'd remain at the desk, chipping away at a seemingly endless stack of projects. After a couple of hours I'd pack up, change into my knicks and cycle home.

One night, I'd been working back and noticed that the 6:30 time had come and gone but no cleaners had turned up. I'd routinely use their arrival as an excuse to distract me from the mundane pile of project work. But sometimes it happened that the contractors didn't work, and I thought it must be one of those nights.

Out of habit, I still needed a distraction to give me a break. What could be better than a bit of Internet porn on the work computer? I knew I wasn't supposed to access those sites, but what was the company going to do? Sack the only guy going the work? I was inspired by the spunky bodies of the cleaners so I searched up Brazilian porn. What came back was a million pictures of hairless vaginas. But I scrolled down and started to watch a video of a thick Brazilian babe engaged in double penetration sex with a couple of Brazilian studs.

I watched ten minutes of the video then tabbed it away.

I hit the books again for another twenty minutes, and then finally the cleaners appeared in reception. Only the two girls arrived that night - the boys appeared to be missing. They waved amicably and I waved back. "Hola!" After a few more calculations I had to zip off to the bathroom for a piss.

When I came back from the bathroom, I rounded the aisle of cubicles to approach my long bench desk. The two cleaners were standing behind my chair, resting on the ends of their brooms, staring at my screen and whispering to each other. When they caught me out of the corner of their vision, they suddenly jerked into action and began furiously sweeping up nothing on the floor.

"Hola!" I said.

"Hola Sir!" they replied, eyes down, sweeping towards the end of the aisle away from my desk.

My gut churned as I approached my computer and saw a full screen video of Brazilian porn playing. It was the DP scene that I had played earlier - I must have reactivated it instead of locking the screen.

"Oh, I'm very sorry about that," I apologized and impulsively switched off the screen.

"It's OK Sir. No problem." Backing away slowly.

I thought I'd change topics to diffuse my embarrassment. "Where are your boyfriends tonight?"

The taller one spoke. "Marco and Victor? They are not our boyfriends. They are just friends - no, what do you say - coworkers?"

The shorter one continued. "There's a football game tonight. You call it soccer. All the Brazil boys go, so we have a deal that we two do the shift tonight and boys will do extra long shift tomorrow. So don't tell your boss. Or maybe you are the boss? No you can't be the boss - you are still here working."

"We are the same don't you think?" I suggested. "Always working back late. Always working hard."

"Yes - you are always here. Every night it seems. But actually, we don't work so hard. Sometimes when our boss not watching us -." She left it hanging.

"When the cats away -." I left the adage hanging too.

The girls looked confused. "The rats fuck?"

"What?"

"When the cats away? I don't know?"

"Ah." I understood. "Yes close enough." This conversation was shifting quickly. I liked the way it was heading.

"We see you every night. My name is Anna" said the slim gorgeous model. "And this is Natasha." She indicated the curvy one.

"I'm Justin."

"Hola Justin!" Anna looked downwards coyly. "You know, we saw your screen just now. Do you like that kind of thing?"

I felt a little embarrassed - where was this going now? "Sorry about that. Well kind of."

Natasha smiled and Anna spoke. "It's OK - I think it's sexy. Can I tell you a secret? Natasha here - she likes to watch."

This time it was Natasha's turn to look meekly to the ground while Anna stared intently into my eyes searching for a reaction.

"You mean she likes to watch porn?"

"No - she likes to watch people having sex. What do you call it? Voyager?"

"Voyeur," I corrected.

"Right!" beamed Anna. Then Natasha chipped in, her chin perched on the end of the broom handle. "It's true. I watched Anna last weekend with a boy at a party."

Wow. This was getting up front!

"Natasha! You can't give everything away!" She looked at me with a sly smirk. "Would you like Natasha to watch now?" asked Anna with smouldering eyes and a suggestive pose.

If I was following right, Anna was offering sex. Right now.

"Sound great!" I wondered exactly what did Anna have in mind.

Anna backed up against a clear patch on my desk and passed her broom to Natasha. She bit the corner of her lip in anticipation, placed each hand on the desk beside her hips and her fingers curled under the edge. I walked into her invitation and pressed my body up against hers. I leaned forward and felt the soft touch of her breath and the scent of her body. Actually there were strong overtones of detergent and solvents but she still smelled nice. As our faces hovered the only natural action was a kiss - Anna parted her soft lips and mine pressed upon hers, our tongues making gentle contact at the tip.

Wasting no time, Anna immediately went for the buckle on my trousers and in a flash my cock was hard in her hand and I could feel the smile on her face through my lips.

In a hurry to reciprocate I disengaged from the kiss, stepped back, curled my thumbs under the elastic of Anna's leggings and drew them straight to her ankles, leaving them to rest atop her leather moccasins. She remained in a bright yellow thong and I hastily pulled that to her ankles too. What a beautiful sight to behold! Her legs and ass were blessed with that unblemished delicious golden honey-colored skin that Brazilian babes sport. She had a cleanly shaved pussy and I could see a narrow slit at the bottom of her pelvic triangle with two dark ruffled pussy lips protruding.

Anna lifted herself backwards and planted her ass on the desktop, letting her knees fall apart, exposing a glistening pussy. As I shuffled into her space, leading from my hips, she grasped the shaft of my cock in one hand. Looking into my eyes, she extended her wet tongue and licked the fingers of her other hand in an exaggerated action, then thrust her hand down to massage and lubricate her pussy. She manipulated the head of my cock to her entrance and I felt the warm wet opening to her cunt.

I thrust forward to inject my cock into her sweet hole. My God! The delight of that initial entry is always unparalleled. Like the first mouthful when you are starving hungry or the first dive of a hot summer into a swimming pool. I groaned as my cock plunged inside her and she issued an enticing moan. For a moment I remained still, deep inside her cunt, just absorbing that feeling of her pussy walls swallowing my cock. Then I began to work it - slowly at first - Anna gazed down to watch our union as my cock slid in and out of her pussy.

We had been gathering pace for a couple of minutes when Anna began looking over my shoulder more frequently. I swiveled my neck to see Natasha slouched in an office seat, one foot on the ground, the other knee slung over the chair arm. Her leggings bulged as her hand jammed down her crotch, fingers wiggling furiously.

"How is the view?" asked Anna.

"Its terrible Anna!" exclaimed Natasha. "You still have clothes on and his ass is in the way!"

"You're right!" Anna agreed. "C'mon," said Anna to me. "Let's fix this."

She gently pushed me off then removed her polo over her head and pulled off a tight crop top, her teardrop tits oozing out as the garment set them free.

I stepped out of my trousers, boxers and stripped off my shirt.

Anna turned around and bent over the desk, showing off her ass and pointing her pussy and ass at me.

"Better?" asked Anna.

"Muito better!" exclaimed Natasha.

I fucked her standing up from behind. Usually, the second position, the second plunge is never as good as the first. But Anna's tight pussy and the angles of the new position brought with it sensations that made it just as exciting. Plus there was the thrill of Natasha sitting there watching and obviously jacking off to our fucking.

I held Anna's hips firm while I smoothly and continuously drove my cock to the hilt and then back out until I could see the ridge passing through the lips of her pussy. If I could hold back from cumming, I'd be happy to do this all night!

But Natasha interrupted. "You know, I have a secret about Anna too." Anna didn't react to Natasha's words. She was too busy in her own world of pleasure with my cock rhythmically stretching and probing her cunt. Natasha directed her words to me. "You know your video. On the computer screen - two guys fucking one girl. I know that Anna has done this."

Now Anna reacted. She turned her head to project her words towards Natasha, but she didn't stop the rhythmic pumping of her ass into me.

"How do you know?" asked Anna.

"Marco told me."

"What else do you know?"

"That's all. I don't even know who the boys were."

I couldn't believe it. Here I was fucking a gorgeous model and enjoying myself more than I can ever remember. Her friend was watching and she was having a great time. And they were turning me on even more by talking casually about the detail of their extreme sex lives!

"It's true. It feels great," informed Anna. "Two guys, both wanting you. Two cocks, filling both holes. You should try it Natasha." And then Anna pulled away and turned around, becoming serious all of a sudden. "You SHOULD try it. You should try it NOW! Come on. Let's give it a go." Natasha didn't move, her hand remained buried in her pants. "Come on! I'm serious!"

Anna indicated to the desk. "Here, let's use this desk. Justin, this is where you will lie. We need to clear some space." Anna carefully picked up one folder from the table but I stepped in and with one single sweeping action my forearm scraped everything from the desk into a haphazard pile on the floor. "OK, we can do it that way I guess," said Anna, dropping her folder onto the pile.

I lay down on my desk and watched as Natasha stripped off her leggings, and stepped out of her sandshoes. Then she pulled off her polo to reveal a bra barely capable of holding up two massive tits. She unshackled the bra and her breasts bounced out like escaping prisoners and the bra sprung away like an elastic band.

Natasha's skin color was about the same as Anna's, but it was apparent that Natasha was a beach girl. Below her bikini line, the hue of the skin was far lighter and the tan lines were conspicuous - the line of contrast was so stark that it appeared as if she was wearing the swimwear right now! But it was a barely-there style of swimmers - the outfit she wore was patently a string bikini - the bottoms sat low, just above her pussy, and the top looked like it barely concealed her nipples!

"Come on - climb on board!" gestured Anna, and Natasha followed orders. She edged one knee onto the desk beside me, then threw the other leg over like mounting a motorbike. She sat upright and her pussy lips lowered right onto the line of my cock. I could see the head of my cock protruding from her puffy labia, and immediately she began rocking back and forth with her slippery pussy sliding along my shaft.

Anna clambered up on the desk and crouched behind Natasha, between my outstretched legs. "Ahhh such nice legs!" she complimented me. "So strong!" and massaged her hands up and down my quads, my thighs, over my knees and onto my shins, before reversing the direction and up to my hips again.

"Now Natasha, when two guys fuck you - one cock goes in the pussy first. Lift up." Natasha placed her palms on my chest and pressed her crotch upwards. I looked to see the thread of a sticky mix of my precum and her juices connect us as Anna aggressively clutched at the base of my cock and angled it upwards. With a satisfying groan, Natasha lowered herself onto my cock and I watched it disappear inside of her pussy.

"The feeling of two guys, touching you, wanting you, it's fantastic. Four hands. Justin, grab her tits." I obeyed and my hands barely covered a fraction of her bulbous breasts. Anna reached around from behind and put her hands over the top of mine and squeezed. "The guys - grabbing your boobs - unable to control themselves - their hands all over you." Anna removed a hand and I heard "Whack!" and a yelp as she smacked Natasha's ass.

Natasha was grinding as she rode my cock. Anna continued. "Of course, I don't have a cock so I'll do the best I can. But the next part is when the other guy will get your ass ready. Lean forward."

Natasha placed hands on the desk each side of my head and leaned forwards, her giant tits jutting into my face and her cute little belly swaying below her torso and occasionally slapping my own tummy.

"The other guy - he comes up behind - my God you have a tight little ass Natasha. A nice big butt but a tiny ass. First he has to open it for you." I heard a shuffle and a slurp as Anna bent down to rim Natasha's ass. Then I heard a "splat" noise as Anna spat on Natasha's ass and I felt a slimy drip on my balls.

"Just relax Natasha. Just open up and relax." Anna was working her finger into Natasha from behind. "Can you feel it? It's only just inside. Let me wiggle it."

I could sense Natasha's breath quickening as my cock searched about inside her pussy and Anna fingered her ass. "Now I prepare you deeper." As Anna's finger extended right into Natasha's ass she moaned with a deep exhale. And I felt it! A gentle stroke along the seam of my cock. Anna continued the stroking action for some time. "It's still just preparing. A cock is bigger, and better. Now I'm going to do two fingers. Just relax. Are you ready?"

Natasha let out another deep moan as Anna inserted two fingers all the way into her ass in one continuous action. From my perspective, it was amazing: Natasha's tight pussy lips grasped firmly around my shaft, the warm walls of her vagina formed perfectly to my cock, and now two targeted fingers rubbed gently under my glans. It must have felt even more amazing for Natasha!

Anna acknowledged that she too felt my cock. "I can feel you Justin. Let me try this, are you ready?" Then Anna separated her fingers inside of Natasha's ass and I felt them pincering my cock from each side. It was like a pussy in a pussy - as my shaft moved back and forth in Natasha's vagina, Anna would wiggle her fingers back and forth across the ridge of my cock. Natasha responded as her nipples grew long and hard and scraped against my mouth as her body rocked.

"But my fingers are not as good as a cock Natasha. You need a cock in your ass. Are you ready for it?" I wondered where Anna would find another dick, but then she grasped my shaft at the base, prised Natasha's cunt away and held my cock firm. Oh - it would be mine! Anna placed it against Natasha's tight puckered asshole and guided Natasha's hips back, her resisting hole pressing hard against my head. I heard Anna make a hoik and a spit. Natasha bounced backwards two times, and then I felt the head slip straight through the tight ring and Natasha exhaled hard again. "Yes! That's it!" cried Anna. Natasha pushed back hard once more and I felt my cock sliding into her ass, stretching her open.

Before I could gather any rhythm, Anna grabbed my cock by the base again and flipped it out of Natasha's sphincter. "Now here's the magic Natasha. One cock in the ass and one in the pussy. We can't do it at the same time, but let me do this." Anna guided my cock into Natasha's pussy, then plucked it out and directed it straight into her ass. Anna talked through the actions. "Ass, pussy, ass, pussy, ass, pussy." Each entry was different - giving the feeling of that first plunge with each transition.

12