Taken to the Cleaners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was controlling the tempo and Natasha and I were simply slaves to Anna's directions. The switching grew faster and faster and Natasha pushed back harder and harder each time. This felt so good it made up for all those late nights working back!

"Imagine it Natasha. For real there is one in your pussy and one in your ass at the same time. Justin you are doing the work of two guys! What a man!"

Anna continued commentating her DP experiences. "And then Natasha. If they cum at the same time it is like heaven. It's so good. You have two guys and they both want you so much - and they explode just for you. If you can cum too its even better!" When Anna started talking about cumming, I realized that Natasha was getting close. Her body was going into overdrive, jerking back and forth, and I could feel the pressure growing deep within my balls.

I was holding back for Natasha to cum, and when her head rolled backward and I sensed her release, my cock began to twitch and I started to orgasm. "Both the guys cum and they fill your ass and your pussy with their jizz!" said Anna. Then Anna clamped my cock at the base with her fingers to restrict the flow of my semen and expertly switched my cock from cunt to ass, to cunt and back to ass. On each move, she eased the pressure on my cock, making it twitch and sending a spurt of warm cum into Natasha's orifices. "My God, that is so fucking hot!" gushed Anna.

Anna released my cock completely and I felt it twitch a few more times inside of Natasha's ass. Natasha released a satisfied exhale: "Oh Justin that was so good!" My cock started to wane and Anna pulled it from Natasha's ass. "So much cum!" she exclaimed and then next thing I felt was a warm mouth on my cock and the slurping noises of Anna licking my cock clean.

Of course, they had cleaning cloths at hand, and as Natasha dismounted I saw a long sticky dollop of my cum drip from her pussy and ass. Natasha leaned forward and planted a big sloppy kiss on my lips: "Thankyou babe! For both your cocks!"

None of us had even dressed when Anna looked around at the mess: sticky fluids on the desk top and piles of folders all over the floor. "Look at this mess we've made. We have to clean it up." A cleaner's mind is always at work I guess!

Anna began to pick up folders from the floor when I turned to see Natasha holding a piece of paper retrieved from a stack of spilt files. "Anna look at this - the depreciation on the deductible asset is claimed against the capital growth. That should be against the income stream shouldn't it?"

Huh? I was caught completely by surprise.

"Ah no," corrected Anna. "Under last years ruling the entity can choose either tax treatment for the asset, as long as it is declared at the point of purchase."

"I thought you two were just cleaners. Or students."

"I guess we are full of surprises tonight!" said Natasha with a smile. "We are fully qualified analysts in Brazil. But your country won't let us get a job in that field. All the cards are stacked against us."

Anna spied an opportunity. "You are always here late. It looks like there is too much work for one person. If you can get us jobs here we will stay back with you every night for more fun times like these!"

I reached immediately for my keyboard.

"Are you going back to work so soon?" cried Anna with disappointment.

"I think he might be looking at that porno again," said Natasha laughing.

"No," I replied. "I'm booking a meeting with my boss for first thing tomorrow morning to talk about two new analysts that I think he should employ in the business!"

12