All Comments on 'Takeover Ch. 04'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113over 9 years ago
One more part

You need one more part where the Savoys do come to the rescue.

SmutolSmutolover 9 years ago
What?

This is it? Well then its a solid disapointment. U rush end this story painfully fast. The man who it is all about is not even named here + end sex scene feels forced to me. Its like from middle of the story u wonder how it would be like if u end it on next page. Such a shame that this interesting world where the roles are reverced and women are dominant is not developed further. That regarding the plot

As for the whole story i wonder if it would look better if not cut to 4 parts as it is now.

Questions. What was The point in this story? Developing the plot to that point when the man heroe sees that hes new wife truly loves him? I feel little bit torn here since it seem consistent with what Ur other stories look like and at the same time i expected it to go much further. Its like romance sex story where the male is not experienced and shy. Why not try develop it further? With more character development ( along with the bad guy development also). In this story i feel also as sex is completly redundant. It all could end with them hugging and crying together since he just was attacked and almost raped. That would be consistent with the soft and delicate male u seem to create. If U truly want to show the female slowly initiating the male to the world of sex ( whatever sex ) i think it should take more time and more pages in the story :)

Sadly now im starting to worry hard that all the plots U create are VERY similar. That is a problem

mterrencemterrenceover 9 years ago
Good work!

I would have loved for it to be longer, by the story was great while it lasted. I really felt an emotional connection with the protagonist - I'm glad that horrible Quinn didn't get to have her way with him, and that he ended up finally making love to his wife. I feel kind of jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

This is one of the sweetest stories I've read here and I loved it to death. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mind in the gutter

I should say that the ending seems forced, the plot needs more words but really, this is literotica all I need to say is that this was fantastic.

P.S. I TOTALLY WANTED QUINN TO RIDE HIM.

But seriously, this would make a great erotic story when fleshed (heh) out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This should be a book...bravo bravo...fantastic...actually cried. BRAVO

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
Bravo

Nicely job. This was enjoyable.

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story not finished

Like most of your storied, the end leaves huge plot gaps unresolved.

If those gaps were irrelevant, I would not care. A story that solves everything is often boring.

But here ?

You basically made the bad guys win, and assume we only cared about the relationship between the 2 MC.

You were wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

I loved the story..especially the end...love wins..And I really loved the way you built up Fia..very nice story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

What an awesome world you've created here! So familiar but yet so different. And all the time HOT. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story, but I do feel a little bad for Haru

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've got to throw in with the others who find this story dis-appointing and the end forced.

Since the author has not published here since January of 21 I will assume he is not coming back and won't be reading this, so I will be brief.

Besides the general comment, as others have noted, that this author's stories, while otherwise wonderful, generally have a kind of, for lack of a better word, 'abrupt' ending, I hate it when the bad guy, or in this case the bad girl wins. And make no mistake, Quinn has won here. Fia has lost. She's just OK with it because she has found somebody to love.

Well if you like over the top, dime store, romantic drivel then OK, I guess, but seriously? Really? Really? This woman, Fia, is about to see everything she has spent her whole life creating be destroyed, but that doesn't matter because she has found someone to love. Puleeeeeeze!

And this total cunt, Quinn, gets to spend the rest of her miserable life gloating and feeling good because she is the cause of this destruction? Sorry, unacceptable. I have to watch the bad guys win, all too often, in real life. I don't need it here. I can only rate this a 1, and I feel like that is being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was interesting up until the ending as others have pointed out. I liked the semi- emotionally detached tone read even as the main characters’ emotions were made plain. But that ending… put all the remaining marbles in the bag, pull the drawstring tight, stuff it in your pocket, and go home. Not the best Ah well, if we were all perfect things might get boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m curious. Anybody else wondering how many times the word blush and it’s variants was used in this series? As an aside, I’m not unhappy with the ending at all. It seems as though Fia was getting tired of the rat race anyway. What’s so bad about retiring to wine country anyway?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
1801 Followers
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Takeover Ch. 03 Previous Part
Takeover Series Info