All Comments on 'Takeover in Stereo'

by Rockofmarriages

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
OrthopodeOrthopodeover 7 years ago
I thought Donk was good

This is even better. Well written, likeable characters who are beginning to develop nicely. More please.

Incidentally should Sarah still need a forensic accountant may I suggest Dee Dee Foster of Foster Associates, GrandTeton has the contact details.

tbakkytbakkyover 7 years ago
Needs

Yes,I do believe it needs at least, another chapter.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 7 years ago
Please tell me there is more of this!

Absolutely loved this, like really loved it. I found the sex scenes, while enjoyable where only an adjunct to the story, though they complimented it very well. I liked the characters, the style, the story - it was just great! Look forwards to much much more.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, we have to see what kind of activities happen next with Allen, Amy, and Sarah ?? This story is well done and has so much more potential ... Hopefully, it's at least 2 more chapters and the action will get very intense sexually and maybe Allen's girls will want to play too. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

This is un-fucking-believable! To be honest I would have liked the sex scenes to be a bit more detailed and explicit. Not much, just a bit. Otherwise, one of the best I have read here. Full marks! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT

Please tell that this is just the tip of the ice berg! There has got to be MORE.

Shayne60Shayne60over 7 years ago
Great storie.....but

The but being.....where's the rest of it, you can't leave like that!,

It's cruel.

va45va45over 7 years ago
The brst

This is the best story yet

Can not wait to read the next chapter.

ForherloveForherloveover 7 years ago
WOW!!!

You started with a 1? on the chapters. Please follow through. You are a truly gifted writer. Thanks for a great read.

RockofmarriagesRockofmarriagesover 7 years agoAuthor
Author notes

Thank you for the kind words on this story. It took about a month of very sporatic writting to get this part completed, interrupted by two other story ideas, work, family, etc.

Rest assured there is more to come.

The backstory to this idea is that my wife and I have an agreement (born from a joke). The only person I would be allowed to have an extra marrital affair with is her identical twin; but she is not a twin.

RoM

Bleep735Bleep735over 7 years ago
Great start!

I can't wait to read more. Please don't keep us waiting long.

bazreidsbazreidsover 7 years ago
good writing

Unique style with words

Keep going for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story hope to read more very soon.

ohhfineohhfineover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

I,m annoyed that it is a recent story and I can't read more right away, amazing, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've read in a long time, can't wait for the next episode please don't leave it to long.

rereadrereadalmost 7 years ago
OK, i'm hooked!

Great Story, loved the characters and the story. More than just sex going on and that what i feel is driving it. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more

Ive looked for the next capter on this story for ages now.

NEED MORE.

great story just needs to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2?

I check every now and then but no part 2.

Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super tale!

Greatly enjoyed this, thanks for posting it. I’m just sad to see nothing since early 2018!

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

I know this is most likely not going to be continued but I would really like it if you could continue this story

viper086956viper086956about 3 years ago

GREAT STORY, BUT UNFINISED. NEEDS PART 2, MAYBE EVEN PART THREE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more! Seems to be the common thread on these comments. Too many loose ends to just drop it. It was also written very tight, entertaining and enticing. Thank you for your efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous