All Comments on 'Taking a Chance with My Daughter'

by Thinking_Monkey

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're so full of it!

See above

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pure garbage

This is nothing but pure garbage as nearly no-one has anal sex but the brain dead idiots. Put this where it belongs either in the garbage or listed as in the anal sex heading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not all that good.

First of all, this story is too much like abuse/molestation for my taste. I assume no children were harmed in the making of this story, and whatever gets you off and all that, but it's not really to my liking. It's also quite unrealistic, as anal sex is hard enough with a willing partner, a sleeping partner would have to be unconscious and wake up with a sore ass. The writing in itself is not bad, at least above average. Keep up but try to keep it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
IMHO

It would have been a much better story if she woke up as he was kissing her butt, turned her head and said, "that feels good," then going back to pretending to be asleep. At least it wouldn't be rape. It could have set in motion a lot more "sleeping" role playing between father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it.

It would have been pretty hot if she woke while attempting the penetration and asked for more lube.

or

while balls deep in her ass she says something to you encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really enjoyed. Im female and got off while reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Calm down! lol

To address some of the negative comments: (thanks to all for the positive ones) OF COURSE SHE WAS AWAKE! Did the 'arched her ass then arched it a little more' not spell that out? Some folks have taken this story entirely too seriously. lol

It's obvious in the story that she liked it. We'll assume the reason she didn't object at the time nor the next day was that she was role playing with the 'dad', as in "I'll pretend like I'm asleep and, if you're in the mood, you can do your thing".

Sheesh!

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I liked your story and writing style. It was kind of light hearted yet sexy as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very good

i do not usual english story but i like yours and my cock was hard lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another stupid stories,don t believe any of that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
he loved doing the daughter, and the disxcription is wild!! gave it a 5

just o piss off dear annony

littlegigilittlegigiover 9 years ago
great story!

I hope there are more chances to hear about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want to address two morons.

As one who sleeps through an earth quake I am capable of moving and positioning myself in ways which a rapist might assume meant I was awake. Thank goodness I married a man who knows this about me and makes sure I am fully awake and enjoying all we do.

I have no clue how or why anyone who has had a full sex life would assume no one has anal sex besides brain dead people. You are obviously the brain dead one who should remove the stick out of your ass. You might actually learn that anal sex feels incredible and even women, like myself, enjoy it a lot. I have very intense and awesome orgasms while my husband fucks me in the ass. I know I'm not typical because I also have intense orgasms while he fucks between my tits and stimulates my nipples while doing it. If you don't think you will enjoy or be excited by anal sex then you are going to just miss out on one of the best experiences. The key to it being pleasurable is having a partner willing to go slow and make sure you are well prepared to avoid unnecessary pain.

To the author: Please keep working to improve your Writing. Here is some helpful feedback about this story. You don't need to break up the story with details such as the information about the length and width of your dick. People have many different views on what is most exciting and plenty of us women have tiny narrow canals which tend to appreciate less girth. That part did not add to your story and it just broke apart the flow. Try to avoid stuff like that in your future stories. If you want to describe it then do it before diving into the story itself. Hopefully what I am trying to explain comes across correctly for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

....so where the hell are all these women with narrow canals, because I sure as hell haven't been fortunate enough to run across any :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

I loved it. I loved how the dad just didn't give a fuck and had to have his daughter's tight ass hole. I do hope she wakes up next time and begs for him to slam her ass hole harder. Maybe he will even start fucking when mom is home. This story made me rub my clit so fast and soaked my pussy. Yummy.

SweetGirlSimoneSweetGirlSimoneover 6 years ago
Really hot

Made my pussy so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
definitely hot

awesome details

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i would eat her asshole make love to her asshole cum in her asshole and fall asleep with my dick deep in her asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love anal and I have a very accommodating neighbor. Her husband is a long haul trucker while he's gone I get all the anal I can handle. She said he doesn't like to do her ass and I know she loves it.

LoulovesLouloves12 months ago

Very sexy, wrong, got me horny. I would have definitely ate that asshole can you cum up with my tongue. What happened in the morning does she know where she's faking..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous