Taking a Coworker Backpacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a lucid moment just as the feeling of an impending orgasm hit him, that they hadn't talked about anything, and not knowing if she was on birth control, Alex hurriedly pulled out and heard Amy protest, but with two strokes of his slippery cock and a loud groan, he erupted all over her stomach and tits. He continued to stroke his cock until his cum was gone, and he sat back on his heels trying to catch his breath.

"Why'd you pull out?" Amy said with a pout.

"We didn't talk about birth control."

"I have an IUD, don't pull out next time."

"Next time?"

Amy sat up and softly took his cock into her hand, scooped the last remaining cum off the head, before licking it off her finger with a "Mmmm," before saying, "Oh yeah, the next time." As Alex began to look around for something to help her clean up, he only could find their clothes. When he turned back to Amy, she had taken another glob of cum off her stomach and was licking it off her fingers. She smiled at him, swallowed, and said, "Ya know, cumming inside may be competing with swallowing, you taste good."

Alex grinned, "Glad I meet your approval." Amy nodded and Alex continued, "The only thing we have to clean up are our clothes, unless I go get the wipes."

Amy took his shirt from his hands, wiping her stomach and chest off, "I don't plan on putting clothes back on, it's too warm."

"Fine by me." They rearranged the messed-up pads and blankets, then stashed their clothes back in the corner. Alex unzipped his sleeping bag into a blanket and lay down beside Amy, pulling her close. "When we get cold, we can use it as a blanket.

"Perfect." They lay quietly for a few minutes and just as Alex felt himself dozing, he heard Amy say, "Thanks again for bringing me, and thanks for this."

"You're welcome, Ames."

"Ames? I like that." They soon dozed off to the sounds of the creek and the distant whippoorwill.

**Day 3**

Alex woke first again, this time seeing Amy exposed beside him wasn't a surprise. Sometime in the night, they had given up spooning, and seeing her peacefully sleeping with the sleeping bag just at her waist with her perky breasts topped with erect nipples brought a smile to his face. He carefully and quietly moved from under the sleeping bag, pulling it up to cover her, then climbed out of the tent. Stepping into the cool morning air naked was exhilarating and something new for him. After relieving himself downstream, he made his way to his pack, dug some clothes out, dressed, then pondered the night before as he set the stove up and began to prepare water for coffee and breakfast.

He had recognized he had a crush on Amy before this trip, but he thought it was just an innocent one since they had things in common, got along great, and just genuinely had fun when they were around each other. After the way she talked the night before, it seemed like Amy was interested in him and this was going to be more than a one-time thing. Seeing as they worked together, it could be a bit of an issue, but it was a big department and they were equals, so no supervisory concerns. Rather than dwell on it like normal, Alex pushed the thoughts from his mind, taking the advice of his therapist of trying to only worry about things he could control.

With the water boiling, Alex looked at his watch and saw that it was approaching 830 and decided he'd enjoy some coffee and let Amy sleep until 9. They only had 6 miles to get back to the truck and after the first mile or so, the hike was flat so they would make decent time, being back to the truck by 1 or 2 and back to DC by 5 or 6.

About 15 minutes later, he heard a groan as Amy stretched and then could see her moving around in the tent. He began to pour her coffee into her mug and heard the zipper of the tent and Amy stepped out. Alex didn't know it before, but seeing a beautiful woman in the outdoors, her hair in a loose, messy ponytail was one of the most attractive looks he had ever seen, add to it that she was wearing his flannel from the night before with only the bottom 4 buttons done, added a level of sex appeal he didn't know he needed. He smiled, "Good morning."

She sleepily smiled back, "Morning. I'll be back." She headed down the trail towards their latrine and he couldn't help but notice his flannel barely covered her ass and as she moved, it revealed that she was wearing nothing under that flannel. Alex smiled and shook his head and stirred her coffee so it'd be ready when she returned.

About five minutes later, Amy returned and smiled, "Much better."

"I made coffee." She approached him and as he stood to hand her the mug, she softly kissed him.

"You're wonderful."

Alex laughed and sat down, refilling his mug, and noticing Amy hadn't really moved but stood drinking her coffee. Thinking she wasn't sure what to say or do, he said, "You okay?"

She smiled at him and took another sip, "I'm great, but as you can probably guess, I'm not wearing anything but this flannel, so I'm not sure where or how to sit."

He laughed, "Well you could get dressed and put pants on, or I can go get a pad and the blanket and you can sit here and eat breakfast."

"Hmmmm, I like option two."

Alex hopped up and went to the tent where he grabbed his pad and the blanket and made his way back to the stove, placing it on the ground and then handing her the blanket to wrap up in. Once she had sat down and thanked him, Alex dumped the last four packets of oatmeal into their bowls, mixed the water in, and handed her a bowl and took one for himself.

They ate in silence and once they had both finished, Alex took their bowls down to the creek and cleaned them up before returning to camp to find Amy where he had left her. She smiled as he approached and said, "Last night was really nice."

"I agree, I really enjoyed it."

Amy thought for a moment, "I know I said some things in the moment last night...." Alex felt his heart sink a bit, thinking that maybe it was just a one-time deal, but Amy continued, "I meant that. I have to admit I've developed a bit of a crush on you over the last few months."

Alex exhaled loudly, "That's a load off of my mind because I've felt the same."

Amy laughed along with him, "Well that's good we are on the same page." Alex walked over and sat down beside her, pulling her into a kiss. They kissed for a minute, the kiss gradually deepening and becoming more passionate before Amy pulled away, "How much hiking we have today?"

Pausing to catch his breath after the intense kissing, Alex replied, "6 miles, probably 3 hours. Uphill early then pretty flat the last 4 miles." If we leave here by 9:30 or so, we should be back to the truck by 1."

Amy glanced down at her watch, seeing it read 9, she smiled and said, "Think we can pack up in 20 minutes?"

Giving her a confused look, "I would think so, organization doesn't matter this time."

She looked around, then said, "Good." She pulled the blanket off her and spread her legs, "We have time for a quickie."

Alex's eyes got big at the sight of her open pussy in the daylight, and quickly replied, "Yes we do, lay back." Amy laid back on the pad and no sooner than her head hit the ground she felt Alex's hot breath against her damp pussy. She sighed and heard him say, "Normally I would tease you a bit, but I have to taste you." Before Amy could respond, she felt his tongue part her lips, dip inside of her, and then slide up her slit causing her to let out a soft moan.

For the next 2 or 3 minutes, Alex used his tongue and lips to assault her pussy with pleasure. He made sure to lick from the bottom of her slit to the top, pulling her clit into his mouth and gently sucking on it. As she moaned and began to wiggle her ass a bit, he would let go and lick his way back down, making sure he touched every part of her with his lips and tongue. They could both feel her becoming wetter, her moans were becoming a bit louder, and then Alex sunk two fingers into her waiting pussy and moved his mouth back to her clit.

Amy's eyes shot open as she exclaimed, "Oh my god.!" Her words were quickly replaced by moans as he sucked on her clit while flicking it with his tongue and working his fingers in and out of her. It didn't take long before her walls contracted, and her juices flowed into Alex's mouth as her orgasm washed over her. Alex slowed his motions and started to lap up her juices, allowing her to come down from her orgasm gradually.

As she began to regain her senses, Alex's head appeared from between her thighs, a clear sheen of her wetness lingered on his face, he smiled at her, "You taste phenomenal. I hope I get some more time down here."

Amy propped herself up on her elbows, "Good morning to me. Damn, I need to thank the woman who taught you that."

Alex laughed, "When you're not hung like a horse, you gotta figure something out."

Amy sat the rest of the way up, "Well I can honestly say, you're the thickest I've ever felt, and last night was awesome."

Feeling the jolt to his ego, Alex smiled and said, "Good. Now I would rather not hike outa here with blue balls, so should we go to the tent?"

Amy grinned mischievously, "I don't think the tent is necessary, it's a nice day."

"So, what'd you have in mind?"

"Well, I've got this great ass that you've been staring at for the last two days, I love doggy style, how about bending me over that log?" As she gestured towards the log they had leaned against the night before.

"Then you had better stand up." Amy stood up and hurriedly walked to the log, flipping his shirt up, and exposing her round ass. Alex quickly joined her and unbuckled his shorts and shoved them and his underwear to the ground.

Amy turned and like Alex earlier got the first good look at his cock, she licked her lips and dropped to her knees, "God it's even better in the daylight." She opened her mouth and quickly took it into her mouth making sure to get it good and wet, eliciting a groan from him as she felt his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck!"

Amy released her lips from his cock and quickly stood back up, "Damn, I'm going to suck you off next time, so you best be ready." Alex nodded as Amy turned around, bent at the waist, spread her feet for stability, and put both hands on the log. Alex stepped between her legs and lined his cock up, just as he was ready to push inside of her, she looked over her shoulder, "Remember, no pulling out."

He simply grunted and guided his cock into her waiting pussy. As he sank fully into the, he let out another grunt and she let out a long moan as his cock again stretched her again. She felt his pelvis meet her ass, then his hands on her hips, causing her to groan, "Yes, I love that." He firmly pulled her against him, causing her to let out another groan.

Hearing her tell him what she liked was a huge turn on, so when he did begin thrusting, he didn't start slow. He knew they were on a timeline, and he didn't waste any time building up a quick rhythm. Each time he pressed back into her, he pulled her tight against him, driving his cock in just a little bit further, causing her to moan a bit more. Hearing her moan and seeing her ass shake with each thrust, it wasn't long before Alex felt himself nearing orgasm. With her pussy beginning to contract, trying to milk his cum from him, Alex groaned, "I'm getting close."

Amy responded with a moan of her own and as he slammed into her, she said, "Yessssss, give it to me!"

Those words sent him over the edge and with one last thrust, he let out another groan and unloaded inside of her. His orgasm set off hers, and they came together, the contractions of her pussy pulling as much of his cum from him as they both rode their orgasms pressed against each other. As they began to come down from their orgasms, they both shuddered, causing subtle moans from both; that were soon replaced with deep, ragged breaths.

They stayed still for a few moments before Amy spoke, "Wow."

"Yeah, wow." They didn't move and as Alex's cock began to stiff Amy stood up partially, careful to keep his cock inside of her as long as possible. He bent forward and they kissed before he moved and his cocked slipped free.

Amy let out a grunt at the sudden emptiness; she turned and faced him, standing on her toes to kiss him again before releasing him, "Okay, I'm going to go get dressed, you need to stay out here until I'm ready, because if not, we won't ever get outa here."

Alex laughed, "Alright, I'll start packing things up, yell when you're ready and I'll pull down the tent while you pack your pack. With a soft smack on the ass, Amy sort of waddled to her pack, grabbed a bag of clothes and then made her way over to the tent, feeling his cum slip from her well fucked pussy and slide down her thighs. Once she was in the tent, she found the shirt from the night before and did her best to clean up, knowing that she wouldn't get all of it, but she tried nonetheless.

When she emerged 5 minutes later with her sleeping bag and pad under her arm and the clothes from the previous night and that morning, she told Alex she was finished. She handed him his flannel back and as he made his way to the tent she said, "The tent smells like sex." Alex laughed and made his way into the tent to get his things situated and within 5 minutes he had the tent dropped and was getting his pack situated.

With both packs ready, Amy fished her phone out of her pack and said, "Time for an after selfie."

He laughed, "We aren't done though."

No, but we haven't taken many pictures together this trip, just of the scenery."

He laughed, "Fine, give it to me." He pulled her in close and she turned sideways resting her head on his chest and smiled as he snapped the picture.

Handing her the phone to check she exclaimed, "Damn, you can tell I've just been fucked."

Alex shook his head and shouldered his pack, "Well, maybe that's a look you should get used to." He winked at her as she feigned shock, then said, "Saddle up, let's get going."

Amy hoisted her pack and smirked, "I did that last night."

Alex laughed, "Yes and you did very well."

***

They made the next 6 miles along the Red Creek and the Upper Red Creek Trail before turning onto Dobbin Grade, then finally the Bear Rocks Trail they had come in on in just over 3 hours. It was right at 1 when they reached the 4Runner, both dropping their packs with a groan. Alex opened the back end and set their packs inside, dug in the cooler for two bottles of Gatorade before handing Amy one and the small overnight bag that held clothes she had planned to change into.

"Well, you survived."

She grinned, "Yes, I did, I had a blast. In more ways than one," she added with a wink.

Alex grinned, "Ditto." He looked around and seeing they were the only cars in sight, continued, "Well, let's go ahead and get changed then head out."

"Sounds good to me." Amy looked around and like Alex, began to strip off her clothes. She got down to her Panties and sports bra and glanced up to get into her bag and she saw Alex looking at her and smiling, "What?"

"You're beautiful."

Seeing as he had already changed underwear, she could make out a bulge that was twitching as it grew. She threw her shirt at him, "Keep it in your pants, we need to drive home." As he laughed and pulled on a pair of gym shorts, Amy smiled, enjoying the attention from him. She pulled the green sundress from her back and pulled her bra off. Alex had turned his back to her for a moment, so she quickly shed her underwear, noting the faint glob in the crotch before hurriedly pulling the sundress on over her head.

She grabbed a brush from her bag and gave her hair a quick comb and tied it into a ponytail again. As she was zipping the bag up, Alex turned back and said, "Ready to go?"

"I think so." Alex nodded and opened her door; she smiled and climbed into the truck, careful not to let him see that she was going commando. He closed her door and made his way around to his side, climbed in and back the truck out of the spot. Once they made the 10-minute drive back to the hard road, he placed his hand on her bare knee and thigh, where it stayed for most of the trip, leaving her with a smile when she wasn't talking.

They made the 2 and half hour drive back to DC reminiscing about the trip, and just talking about anything and everything. Amy dozed off for the last 45 minutes of the drive and woke when Alex pulled into an open spot beside her car. He hopped out as she disconnected her phone from the stereo and gathered her things. She walked around to the back where he had slung her pack over his shoulder, "I got it."

"You sure?"

"Unless me coming to your door is too soon?"

She laughed, "I think we are passed that, plus you've already been here."

"I know, but things have changed since then."

"Yeah, for the better, come on."

Alex locked the car, and they made their way up the two flights of stairs and arrived at her door. She unlocked it and stepped aside so Alex could enter. He dropped her pack on the floor by the door and Amy shut the door and locking it behind her. As he turned to speak, he found her standing right before him. He reached down, pulling her to him and they kissed passionately.

When they finally separated a moment later, Amy walked past him, headed down the hall, leaving Alex in the living room. She stopped and looked over her shoulder, "I'm not wearing anything under this dress." She paused and peeled it off, proving her point, before continuing, "Now I'm going to shower, and as long as you don't mind girly soap, why don't you join me?"

She didn't wait for a response but simply made a right into her bedroom as she heard Alex kicking his sandals off and making his way down the hall and into her room. By the time he reached the bathroom, she had already turned the water on and was stepping into the steaming water, she grinned and said, "I didn't think you'd turn it down."

Alex climbed in with her, pushing her against the wall and as she groaned, he said, "Not a chance."

***Epilogue-Two years Later***

Amy once again found herself in the Dolly Sods Wilderness Area, this time she was hiking along with just a small daypack in the Rourbaugh Plains section. Ahead of her was Alex, leading her towards another overlook known as the Rourbaugh Cliffs. The last two years had been wonderful. Alex and her officially became an item and to appease HR, she had transferred to another department in a different area, and she had moved into Alex's apartment in Bethesda about 6 months prior, they had even got a dog, a Border Collie they named Smokey.

This trip though was just the two of them; they had driven down two days before and were renting a small cabin in the Canaan Valley for a few days as a quick vacation. They both needed a chance to unwind from stressful projects at work that had demanded constant attention over the last few months and after they had arrived on Sunday night exhausted, they collapsed into bed early, then slept late on Monday and didn't leave the cabin all day, spending it just relaxing in the clean air, catching up on their individual books, enjoying the hot tub, and sex without worrying about Smokey barking.

As they began a short climb that according to the map she looked at before they left the trailhead led to the cliffs and overlook, Amy grinned and thought to herself, "What great sex it is too." Alex wasn't the longest guy she had ever been with, but he was the thickest and he knew what he was doing. He always cared about her pleasure and made it his personal mission to make her cum before he did. If he couldn't, didn't hesitate to finger her and do what he had to do to make her cum. They never went more than a day without having sex at least once in some way or another, even when she was on her period, he couldn't get enough of her, nor she of him, a desire she had never felt before.