Taking a Coworker Backpacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, they argued and had fights, what couple didn't, but they always talked things out and tried to be proactive with their issues before they got to be major problems, plus make up-sex was a lot of fun. She smiled as she thought to herself, "This is what true love is."

As they crested the rise, the trees gave way to a narrow ledge. Alex had stopped at the edge and stood waiting for her. When she was beside him, he smiled and kissed the top of her head, "Bit of a different view than last time."

"I've seen this before?"

"Yep, we are on the other end of the valley. See that white rock out there?" Amy nodded as he pointed, "That's Lion's Head."

"Oh cool!" Amy pulled her phone from her leggings; she stepped past Alex to compare photos from the last time to where she was standing now. She pulled the picture up and after looking at it, turned around to Alex, "So we are..." what she saw stopped her dead, Alex was behind her but instead of standing, he was kneeling with a little black box in his hand. "Oh my god."

"Amy Brown, since the day we met, you have always amazed me with your beauty, your brains, and your drive. From spending those first two nights with you in that valley, to moving in together, and getting a dog, you continually amaze me more every day. I love you and can't imagine spending my life with anyone else; will you marry me?"

Amy felt herself breaking down and began to sob, all she could do at first was shake her head yes, then eventually choked out "Yes. Oh my god yes!" She stepped towards him, and he slipped the diamond on her finger. She looked at it then flung her arms around him, kissing him passionately. They kissed and she sobbed, then kissed some more. After about five minutes she was able to collect herself, then she spent the next five minutes taking pictures of her ring and them together with her ring, and all the things a newly engaged 29-year-old does.

After all the pictures, Alex smiled at her, "You ready to head back, I was thinking Hellbenders for dinner?"

Amy thought to herself, "Yes so we can get back and you can fuck me as your fiancé," but she said instead, "Yep, let's go."

They started back and for a while the trail was wide enough to walk side by side, which they did while holding hands. As the trail narrowed, Amy moved ahead, and Alex gave her a quick swat on the ass. She turned and smiled at him, "You keep your hands to yourself mister."

He laughed, "You've never complained before, not even at your sister's wedding."

Amy blushed, thinking back to her sister's wedding a few months before, where when dancing Alex had whispered, "You look so fucking hot in that dress, I can't wait to fuck you in it." She had immediately felt herself flush and as the song ended, she excused herself to the bathroom, but texted Alex as soon as she was out of the room to follow her. He did so discreetly, and they had a quickie in the bridal get ready room before heading back to the party with his cum sliding into her stomach.

She smirked, "What can I say, I love sex with you."

"It is pretty hot."

Amy looked ahead and saw a small spur trail and paused when came to it, "Yeah, the spontaneity is great." Alex nodded, and she turned onto the spur trail that led into some pines.

"Where are you going?"

"WE are going back into the trees, and WE are going to find out how my ring looks wrapped around your cock with my lips."

They hurried off the trail and did just that, starting off their engagement and later marriage the right way.