Taking Advantage

Story Info
The girls took advantage of him. He returned the favour.
6.9k words
4.49
39.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

There was a long weekend coming up and I was at a loose end so I decided to book myself into a ski lodge for the weekend and catch up on some skiing. While I'm by no means championship material I'm not a duffer, either, and can handle myself quite well. I can handle a black diamond slope well enough and have had a couple of tries on a double black diamond. (The first to prove to myself that I could do it. The second to prove to myself that I shouldn't.)

We'd had some decent snow lately so I hoped to get in a few decent runs. I might even take one of the cross-country runs, depending on the weather.

I arrived at the ski lodge late Friday, and the weather was clear but icy-cold. That was fine by me as it meant the snow would be crisp and white and just waiting for me in the morning.

So there I was on Saturday morning, warmly dressed and hurtling down a mountain at an exhilarating speed. Then it was back on the chair to get hauled back to the top for another run. I was enjoying myself and getting in some healthy exercise.

After a few runs I was totally warmed up, warmer than I actually expected. I put it down to all the exercise, not having been skiing since the previous year. Turned out I should have been putting it down to the weather, as the day was unseasonably warm.

You take snow and you add warm and the snow doesn't visually change. Not at first. What it does do is become slushy, and that fine powdery snow that you could just brush off shows a distressing tendency to cling and turn to water.

Ever noticed how water seeps through the most waterproof clothes? It looks for minute spaces, spaces that only exist for a fleeting moment, and in that moment it's there, establishing a bridgehead and encouraging the deluge that follows. At least, that's what it feels like when you've done a few trips on slushy snow.

I finally sloshed my way back to the ski lodge, a hot shower and dry clothes having a sudden appeal. After that I'd relax down in the games room for half an hour before having dinner.

I paused for a moment to flirt with the receptionist and then headed towards my room. The lodge was a reasonably small one with friendly staff. They gave everyone little name tags so you didn't need to go through the hassle of a formal introduction. Whether you wore them or not was purely up to you. I figured that if they were polite enough to offer the tags then I was polite enough to wear one. That tag was probably what caused the confusion.

I had my shower, dried off, and strolled back into the bedroom. I was just gathering together some clothes to wear then the bedroom door burst open and two young ladies barged in, banging the door behind them.

I looked at them and they looked at me. What I was seeing were two blondes, enough alike to be twins, but I sensed that one of them was a little older than the other. Make it sisters, about a year apart. Both of them were stacked in a way I found quite pleasing, and the clothes they were wearing enhanced the view. If they were dressed for playing it wasn't outdoor games they were thinking of.

As for what they were seeing there was I. At twenty one I was a year or so older than them. I was also dark haired, nicely tanned, quite fit, and highly appreciative of seeing them, my appreciation standing out quite noticeably, and they were noticing.

"Where's Peta?" one of them blurted out. "We were told this is Peta's room. What have you done with her?"

"Nothing," I said, smiling winsomely. (Not sure if the smile was working because my face wasn't where the girls were looking.) "I hate to have to break it to you but I'm Peter and this is my room. Similar names, although I doubt she spells hers the same as mine."

"Oh, ah, I see, ah, do you have to stand there like that?"

"Like what? Undressed, do you mean? I just had a shower and I was about to get dressed when you came in. It would have been rude of me to ignore you."

"We mean like that," snapped the other girl, nodding towards my lower half. "It's unseemly." She deliberately lifted her eyes to the ceiling to show how she was not noticing what lay between us.

"Oh, my erection. Well, that's more your fault than mine. A natural reaction to a couple of lovely young ladies. If it embarrasses you the solution to the situation is in your own hands."

Okay, maybe I phrased that wrongly. What I meant was that all they had to do was turn around and leave the room. I mean, they were in the wrong room and should have turned and left as soon as they apologised. Not that they had apologised as of yet.

As it was it appeared that the girls took my innocent comment the wrong way.

"The nerve," gasped the girl who'd complained. "How dare you suggest such a thing?"

"Oh, don't be so shy, Mia," the other girl said with a giggle. "I bet you could handle him with no problems. With the two of us he's dead meat."

"You're kidding!" said Mia, which mirrored my own thoughts.

"Does this look like I'm kidding?" the first girl said, her hand closing over my friendly parts. "Oh, shut up," she added, talking to me. "I haven't started yet."

I hadn't said a thing. I may have let out a slightly startled yelp but I hadn't said anything.

"Are you crazy," I managed to get out. "You don't even know me."

"Yes we do. You're Peter. I'm Stella, by the way. That's Mia. Why don't you sit down?"

I'll tell you this right now. If a girl has you by the balls and tells you to sit, you sit. Okay, technically she didn't have me by the balls, but it was close enough. I sat.

"Stella, you're insane. You do know that, don't you?" asked Mia.

"Oh, pish. You're just annoyed because I thought of it first. Let's see how long we can make this last."

"He's a man. Five minutes at the most."

While arguing Stella had been quite happily stroking my erection while I thought rude words and wished I had the nerve to just rip off her clothes and fling her on the bed. She couldn't say she wasn't asking for it.

"Five minutes? I could stroke him for longer than that. The idea is to not let him build up too much of a head of steam. Slow down every couple of minutes and let his cock relax. Anyway, your turn to play."

Stella let go and took a step back and I could swear my cock reached out after her. Before I could say anything Mia had hold of me. That was all, just holding me.

After a minute of holding me she started her own stroking. I had been wondering if she'd expected my cock to relax while he just held it. I could have told her no way known. As long as she had her hand wrapped around it, it would be rigid.

Mia played for a while and then passed me back to Stella who promptly held off on the stroking until I wasn't quite ready to explode. Mia, I'd decided, was the elder of the two, but I'd lay odds that Stella was the more experienced.

I didn't really have any objections to them indecently assaulting me. It might have been nice to have been asked but I figured I'd do the manly thing, swallow my pride and suffer in silence. Stella certainly had a touch to her. She'd stroke me along until I was almost ready and then she'd release me, letting Mia take over again. After doing this a couple of times I was prepared to strangle the pair of them.

"Told you we could make him last," Stella told Mia, (me not counting at all). "All you have to do is be in a position to string it out. If the man controls what's going on it's all over with a lot of flash but not much substance. I've always thought that the sensible woman would tie her man to the bed and then just take her time."

At the same time she was pushing Mia aside as she considered it time for her to grab me again. This time she raised the stakes. Instead of sitting next to me and grabbing hold she went down on her knees in front of me, leaned forward and her mouth covered me.

Exquisite torture, her hot mouth applying a soft suction, her tongue and teeth doing their own damage to my over-stimulated nervous system. After a minute that seemed to last an eternity I was going to climax, and she lifted her head away, the rotten bitch.

"Take it slow" she warned Mia. "Give him time to die down or you're going to get a mouthful as soon as you start."

Mia dutifully took it slow, letting me down before building me up. When she thought I was ready she pulled back and looked at Stella.

"He's cooked. Do we finish him off?"

"Why not?" Stella said. The next thing I knew she'd picked up the shirt I'd intended to wear, dropped it over my erection, and then started dragging it back and forth over the head of my cock. Like it or not I let loose, swearing softly.

The girls were giggling like crazy and edging towards the door.

"Bye, Peter," giggled Stella. "We have to go see the real Peta."

"A promise before you leave," I said. "If I can catch the pair of you alone somewhere I'm going to strip you both naked and then I'll see how long you can last with the man in command."

"Promises, promises," sang Mia as they left. "All I ever get are promises."

I had another shower as I was feeling rather sweaty. Then I got dressed and went down to the games room for a while. Dinner time rolled around and I went into the bistro to get a meal. Sitting at one of the tables were three young ladies, two of whom I recognised. The third, who I assumed was Peta, had rich auburn red hair. Quite a change from the blondes. Seeing there was a fourth placing at the table and they were still checking out the menu I deduced that they hadn't ordered yet and weren't expecting another guest. I decided to make up the numbers on the table for them.

"Don't mind me sitting here do you, girls?" I asked, sitting before they could say yes or no. "You must be Peta," I added, speaking to the redhead. "Mia and Stella have told me a lot about you."

"No we didn't," Mia said indignantly, while Peta looked slightly surprised.

"We don't know you," Peta protested. "Why would they be talking to you about me?"

"You don't know me, but Mia and Stella do," I explained. I also nodded to each girl in turn to indicate I could tell them apart. "It's your name. They came looking for Peta and found Peter, which came as a slight surprise to them. I assume you spell your name with an A at the end?"

"Um, yes. What else did they say?"

"Nothing, really, but it was enough for me to take advantage of the introduction. I found it strangely appealing to observe a rose of the deepest red combined with a couple of lilies."

"And what sort of lilies would you consider us to be?" asked Stella.

"I'd have to go with the Serene Angel Lily, a pure white lily with an interesting fragrance," I decided. "Alternatively, I might opt for a Tiger Lily, again white, but with interesting pink highlights. You're more a case of the Black Magic rose," I added for Peta's sake.

"Peta isn't black," sniped Mia.

"Neither is the Black Magic rose," I pointed out. "It's a very deep red, similar to the colour of Peta's hair. If I just said she was a red rose you'd think red like the colour of a stop light, which would be an insult to such lovely hair. Have you done any skiing yet?"

The conversation became general from that point on. On the surface we were all friendly. Beneath the surface Mia and Stella seemed just a tiny bit nervous. Peta picked up on it. I saw her give the sisters a couple of puzzled looks. I wondered if they'd confess when she grilled them. I knew she'd ask. Girls and curiosity just seem to go together.

After dinner the girls made themselves scarce and I went back to the games room to play a bit of pool. I didn't stay up too late as I wanted to be up early the next morning and out on the slopes. I was heading to my room when I met Peta coming the other way. She took one look at me and started giggling.

"The girls have been entertaining you with their misadventures, I see," I observed, smiling cheerfully.

"Sort of," Peta agreed. "I'm not sure I believe everything they said."

"Believe it," I told her. "If anything they probably understated the situation."

"Really? Including you threatening to rape them?" she asked sweetly.

"Not threatened," I protested. "Conditionally promised. There is a difference."

"Oh, please, explain to me the difference between threatening to rape someone and promising to rape them."

"Threatening means you're being all mean and nasty about it. Conditionally promising means that as long as they meet certain conditions you'll take further actions. Where our good friends Blonde and Blonder are concerned that means I have to catch them alone somewhere. I mean, really, I'm not even going to try to."

"Why not?"

"Well consider the situation we're in. A well occupied ski lodge, crammed to the rafters with skiers coming and going and staff tripping over you all over the place. Catching them alone here might be possible but if they let out a single squeal there'll be people looking over your shoulder saying what's up.

OK, so I decide to try and isolate them outside. I'd have to wait until they were off the wide open slopes and in one of the wooded areas. I suppose I could jump them there easily enough but raping them? They'd wind up reporting to the first aid centre with frostbite to their bottoms while I'd finish up with frozen testicles from all that snow. Talk about having a real case of blue balls."

I sighed in disappointment at what might have been.

"I guess I'll just have to make sure the nominated conditions aren't met and that excuses me from keeping my promise and raping them. Probably a good thing, too. My taste doesn't really lean towards blondes. Too washed out and pale for my taste. That does give me a far better idea, though."

"And what's that?"

I turned her slightly with a touch to her elbow. Then I put my hand on her back and pressed lightly.

"This, by a fortunate coincidence, happens to be my room." I started moving closer to the door, already reaching for the handle, my hand on her back encouraging her to move with me. "I'll just drag you into my lair and ravish your delightful body. I save ravish, rather than rape, as ravish conjures up a delightful picture of a noble Lord having his way with a helpless debutante who had no idea what he had in mind. Might I point out that the hapless debutante isn't in a position to cry for help as she'd be ruined socially if caught alone with the Lord. She has to suffer in silence, or enjoy in silence, depending upon the skill of the aforesaid Lord."

The entire time I'd been talking I'd had my fingers lightly resting against her back, sort of easing her along, and she'd automatically moved along with me. She came to a screeching halt when it registered that she'd walked to my room and that the door had just closed behind her.

"What the hell?" she exclaimed. "You open that door and let me out."

"Two questions, Peta," I said affably. "Why and why?"

"What?" she asked, looking a little confused.

"Why can't you open the door yourself? It's only locked if someone wants to come in. And why should I want to let you out? Do you realise how hard it will be for me to ravish you if you're traipsing off down the hall? You need to be reasonable about this."

"I need to be reasonable? What about you being reasonable? I've only just met you. Why on earth would I want you to ravish me, as you so quaintly put it?"

"You just have to look at the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives."

"Name one."

"Easy. I'm positive I'll enjoy it, is one. I'll get to see you naked, is another. Um, I'm putting one over on Mia and Stella. I'll have a wonderful memory to take home with me. If I'm lucky I'll also have a lovely photo to take home and dream over, thinking of what might have been had we met at another time and place. See. Lot's of positives."

Peta didn't look too impressed. Instead she looked downright irritated.

"Oh, happy days, you're on a winner," she said, a trifle sarcastically I thought. "Ah, just what do you consider the positives where I'm concerned?"

"A good question," I agreed. "Um, I'm not sure. I think you'd enjoy it but I can't be positive for a first time. Of course, if you spend the night we can keep trying to make sure we get it right. How about you'll be able to get one up on Mia and Stella? After the weekend you can tell them how I trapped you when I couldn't catch them and you had to give your all for their misdeeds."

Seeing that Peta was still standing there debating the issue I decided that the most sensible thing to do would be to get on with the ravishment. One nice thing about ski lodges was that everyone wore the same sort of outfit. Different colours and styles, of course, but basically the uniform of the day was trousers and top, warm ones. The men might wear trousers with belts or buttons and flies but the women invariable wore something form-fitting with an elastic waist. Peta was no exception, except that her warm top had been taken off as not required indoors. She had a t-shirt on, instead.

I took a hold of her trousers and had them half way down her hips before she made a panicked grab for them.

"What are you doing?" she gasped out. "I said no."

"Well, yes, I know. That's what you're supposed to say when threatened with ravishment. If you say yes then it's no longer ravishment, is it? Just remember not to yell no too loudly."

I tugged a little harder on her trousers, twitching them out of her grasp and a little further down. This time she grabbed at her panties, which were threatening to go down with her trousers.

"If I say no you're supposed to stop and why wouldn't I yell it as loudly as I want to?"

"Your saying no only means that I have to stop if I'm a nice man. Right now I'm the lecherous Lord intent on having his way with the reluctant debutante. That's you by the way. You can't make too much noise as someone might hear and interfere and that would be too, too, embarrassing."

"Not as embarrassing as being raped, I assure you," came the snarky comment and I frowned.

"That's a nasty word. Ravished or reluctantly seduced, is better. Possibly forcibly seduced. Nothing embarrassing about it, anyway. What's embarrassing about a man admiring your magnificent body? I certainly won't be embarrassed when you check out mine. Um, step out of these, please."

I had her trousers bunched around her ankles and she politely stepped out of them as requested. Rising back to my feet I took hold of her panties, giving them a small tug when she proved reluctant to let them go.

"Not my panties," she insisted.

"I have to take them of next, Peta," I told her. "While you're wearing them you might decide to make a run for it. If you're not wearing any then the chances of you running away are greatly reduced. We cads have to think of things like that."

I gave her panties another small tug and this time she released them. I slipped them down as fast as I could without seeming to rush her, finishing up with her politely stepping out of them, too. Now she was standing with her hands together in front of her pussy, blushing slightly.

I took a step back and let my eyes run over her, letting her see that I was looking. Her blush got a little deeper and her hands moved closer to her pussy, trying to protect herself.

"I thought that when we reached this stage that I'd just push you back against the bed and molest you. Unfortunately I find that the more of you I see the more I want to see."

Moving closer to her again I started lifting her t-shirt. "Arms up," I told her, and moments later I was lifting her top clear while her hands very quickly dropped to groin level. Moving behind her I unclipped her bra and slipped the shoulder straps off. She just let the bra fall away, raising one arm to cover her breasts.

This time when I took a step back to admire her I also took hold of her wrists and held her arms wide apart. I didn't want anything spoiling the view. Peta was blushing and twisting about but all that the twisting did was entice my eyes to the things she wanted to hide. I just gave her a big smile, showing my appreciation.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12