Taking Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just because you've managed to take my clothes off it doesn't mean that I'm going to let you, ah, have sex with me," she said, breathing rather heavily as she said it.

"Understood," I agreed, "but at the very least I'm going to pet that lovely body of yours."

She must have taken what I said as some sort of win as she didn't resist when I moved her closer to the bed and eased her down onto it. With her lying on the bed and me kneeling next to it I had easy access to what I wanted.

I didn't rush her. I started slow and easy, first lightly stroking her breasts and then kissing them, tasting then and savouring the reaction of her nipples. While I was making sure both breasts enjoyed my attentions I let my hand wander further afield. It slipped over her tummy, onto her mons, rubbing it and tugging lightly at the curls she had there. I didn't try to go any further than that at this stage. I could see she was holding her legs close together and I saw no reason to upset her by forcing the pace.

My hand drifted further down, stroking her legs, running along the front and sides and tracing along the line where they pressed against each other. My mouth trailed down to her tummy and on to her mons and then started back up. I could feel the tension in her when my hand brushed against her, rubbing her mons again, the tips of my fingers passing lightly over the beginning of the cleft between her legs. I could also sense a little bit of irritation when I didn't try to force the issue.

While I was kissing and touching I was also using my free hand to undo my trousers and push them and my shorts off. My erection was quite pleased with this development, happy to be able to stretch out.

My mouth moved up from her breasts, along her neck, and closed lightly over hers, with me moving more fully onto the bed while I did so.

"Did you know," I whispered softly against her mouth, "that most girls are ticklish just here?"

My mouth covered hers a bit more firmly while I dug my fingers into her lower ribs. The convulsive jerk and muffled scream told me I'd hit my target first try. Not surprisingly she completely forgot about keeping her legs firmly together at that point. By the time she remembered it was to find that they were closing over one of mine.

I lifted my head, enjoying the look of shock on her face. At the same time I started stroking the inside of her legs, moving steadily higher. My hand stopped moving just short of rubbing against her mound. My hand was so close to her that I wouldn't be surprised if the hair on the back of my hand wasn't tickling her lips.

"Tease or touch?" I queried. "Tell you what. I'll touch but you have to, too."

With that my hand closed over her mound and at the same time I closed her hand over my cock. Twin shocks for her and she didn't know which one to react to. Before she could decide she found herself clutching tightly to my cock while I was massaging her mound.

She apparently decided to keep the present she found herself with and was exploring rather carefully. So carefully that she'd probably be able to do a 3D model of it from memory. At the same time I was emulating her exploration tendencies, paying a lot of attention to her normally private parts.

I stroked and rubbed, my fingers brazenly intruding inside, enjoying feeling her reactions. She was already wet and her temperature was rising by the moment. I nursed her along, building on her arousal.

It reached a point where I had to move things along. I extracted my equipment from her grasp, rolling over to be fully between her legs, looming over her, my cock poised to strike.

She looked along her body to where my hard masculinity was just brushing against her, shaking her head.

"I said no, remember," she pointed out.

"I know," I agreed, "but I also said I wouldn't be stopping. Ravishers never do. They just forge ahead while the damsel gives a small cry and yields to the inevitable."

"I could scream," she threatened.

"A small cry, I said," I reminded her. "Possibly something along the lines of 'oh, no, how can you do this to me'."

I slipped my hands under her knees, lifting them up and out at the same time, leaving Peta completely exposed and helpless. Well, not completely exposed, as her hands came down to cover her delicate parts.

"Ah, Peta," I said, lifting her hands away, "if you prop yourself up on your elbows you'll be able to see for yourself how I can do this to you."

"I didn't ask that. You're the one who suggested that I could," she said.

Was that sarcasm I heard? Surely not. Not that it mattered. She took my advice and hitched herself up a little, getting a clearer view of the field of play. Women are very supple that way.

I brushed the head of my erection along her slit, her lips engorged and flushed, showing the extent of her arousal. She was biting her lip and holding her breath, just waiting for that moment when our bodies fully engaged. Not wanting her to pass out from lack of air I leaned into her, my cock pressing against her and then forcing an entry as her lips gave way.

Peta let out her breath with a whoosh and started breathing again. Slightly more heavily than she had been doing, and she was watching with what appeared to me to be eager fascination as I pushed into her. I'll swear that I wasn't more than halfway home before her legs came up and wrapped around me and she was flexing her muscles, pushing up to meet me.

Being a gentleman (in my own manner) I had intended to continue with the nice and slow, jollying her along until she finally got into the act and joined me in the action. I didn't stand a chance of implementing that little plan, Peta's efforts making short work of any attempts to take it easy.

Peta was all, "Go, go, go. Show me what you're capable of. Harder. I said harder, damn you. God, yes, like that, more."

I shrugged mentally and set to work to give her what she appeared to be wanting. If this was rape then it was slightly on the rougher side of what's acceptable. I just wasn't sure which of us was the rapist. My hands treated her breasts roughly, enjoying their yielding flesh, with her pressing them ever more firmly into my groping grasp. She was going to have bruises there, sooner rather than later.

I couldn't really see her complaining about a few bruises. I was going to have claw marks on my shoulders and bite marks on my neck. She bit so hard I had visions of succumbing to a vampire. She was clinging to me tightly and I was riding her hard, driving in with all I had, as often as I could, while she bounced merrily beneath me, legs flexing to help draw me in faster.

It wouldn't have surprised me to find myself done and spent within a minute or two of starting. What did surprise me was the fact that I didn't and was still going strong, giving my all, repeatedly. I'm not taking credit for this feat. I damn well knew that it was Peta who was controlling things at this stage. Not that I was complaining. I just continued to be as masculine as possible, ravishing the tender morsel I'd stumbled across.

My balls were full to bursting when I felt a subtle tension in Peta. Our rhythm seemed to change slightly and then I was into my endgame, letting loose with everything I had. At the same time she gave a small shriek and sank her fangs into my neck again, and I could feel a vibration against my neck as she screamed, my neck apparently being used as a muffler.

Afterwards I lay back, feeling satisfied but sort of wondering what the hell had happened. Peta was lying back looking as smug as all get-out. After a few moments she sat up, bounced off my stomach as she leapt to her feet, and hastily dressed.

"Damn it," she snapped. "I'm supposed to be meeting Stella and Mia and you've made me late. And I'm going to have to have another shower before I see them. You men are so inconsiderate. Couldn't you have molested me after I'd seen them? No, of course not. That would have made things too easy."

She was still grumbling as she shot out the door, leaving it open behind her, which was rather inconsiderate when you consider the way I was dressed, as in not. I hastily closed the door.

The next morning I put all thought of the girls behind me and hit the slopes. I headed for the lodge's black diamond run. I could handle this one quite well. It was taxing but I was doing it in a reasonable time and improving.

I had just started my third run down when I saw a problem in the making. There was a new player on the slope and unless she was a damned fine skier she'd already made a bad mistake. She was going down the right hand side of the run, probably because it looked the easiest way. If she'd listened to the advice that the resident ski instructor handed out she'd have known that that look was deceptive. There again, maybe she had listened and knew what she was doing.

I pushed off and started down, taking the middle of the slope. I was keeping one eye on the potential problem child, especially as I saw her approaching the potential problem. There was this little hillock, you see. It looked a useful bump to give you some air time, sliding off the top of the bump and hanging up there for a while. The catch was that the hill had this little kink at the top. If you knew it was there you could adjust how you went over and maintain your straight line. If you didn't know you suddenly found yourself about thirty degrees off course, heading for the trees, and you need to move fast to avoid going into them.

Guess who didn't know about the kink and didn't react fast enough to not enter the trees? I said a rude word or two and changed direction, slowing drastically as I neared the trees. Slipping between a couple of pines I came across a single ski. I picked it up and followed the track of the other ski further into the wood. I was also able to follow the tones of a dulcet voice condemning all pines to perdition, along with stupid snow and stupid skis.

A few more trees in I found my old friend Mia sitting on the ground and letting her feelings be known.

"Are you actually hurt or just expressing your feeling generally?" I asked.

She gave a little squeak of shock and glared at me.

"I'm fine, apart from losing my skis," she snapped. "I lost one coming in and I managed to hit the quick release for the other one when I felt myself falling. I don't know where they are now."

"The one you lost coming in is right here," I said, holding it up. "The other one seems to be poking out from under that bush over there." I strolled over and pulled out the missing ski and returned to where Mia sat.

"Ah, if you're going take the harder slopes it's a good idea to speak to the local ski instructor. He'll warn you of little hazards like that twisted hill you went over."

I received a glowering look for my advice but I suspected that she'd remember it for next time. She could easily have hurt herself and she knew it.

"You know that you've presented me with a bit of a dilemma," I told her.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"I promised to rape you I could catch you alone and here you are, presenting yourself to me on a plate."

"What?" The question was half a shriek. "You told Peta that you weren't going to follow up on that. She told us so."

"Um, no, not exactly. What I said was that I wasn't going to try to catch either of you all alone, concentrating on my skiing, instead, and that's what I was doing until you threw yourself front of me."

"You wouldn't dare," she said with a gasp.

"Um, well, no, not with you being injured and all."

"I already said I'm not hurt," Mia protested.

"Are you sure? Let me help you to your feet."

I held out a hand and I took it and gave it a tug, with Mia rising gracefully to her feet. She stamped her feet a couple of times, demonstrating that they were fine.

"See," she said triumphantly. "No problems."

"Okay, so you're here alone with me and you're not hurt in any way. That's the way things go at times. Ah, how about you lean against that tree, legs nicely spread, and I'll go ahead with my promised retribution."

I could tell from the look on her face that she realised that I'd been offering her a way out and she'd knocked it back. First she looked rather flummoxed, and then determined.

"You're not going to rape me," she flatly stated. "I won't stand for it."

"Well, you certainly won't be lying down for it," I pointed out. "Not in this snow, anyway. Is that your last word on the matter?"

She nodded and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, if that's the way you feel. I'll just explain to Stella and Peta that you were crying and begging me not to touch you. Your heart-rending sobs touched my soul so what could I do but let you go?"

"You can't say that. All I'm doing is saying no."

"Not when I'm telling the story. The fear, the hysteria, it will all come to life as I describe your frantic appeals for mercy."

"But, but, they won't believe you. I'll explain to them that I simply said no."

"And when you do I will smile and nod and agree with you, and they'll just know you're lying about what happened. Don't worry. I'm sure they won't tease you about it."

"Tease me? They'll think me a pathetic fool and feel sorry for me."

Pride is such a terrible burden to bear. I lightly cupped her elbow and turned her until she was facing a tree.

"That's always a possibility," I admitted. "Um, put your hands here," I told her, tapping the tree, "and just lean onto them."

"Oh, come on you don't seriously intend to. . ." she muttered, her voice trailing away while she did as she was told.

She gave a little gasp I pulled her trousers down, complete with panties.

She gave another little gasp when my hand slipped between her legs and started rubbing her quite intimately. After a minute or so of this I tapped the inside of her ankle slightly, and her legs moved further apart.

I pushed down my own trousers enough to allow my own equipment come into play. Moving closer I slipped it between her legs, gently moving back and forth, my cock rubbing against her lips. Now that that was ongoing I slipped my hands up inside her top, pushing her bra up and out of the way, hands cupping her breasts and taking advantage of them, rubbing and teasing.

After a minute or so of this I made what I considered quite a reasonable suggestion.

"If you reached down you could steer me properly into place without me having to relinquish these," I told her, a quick squeeze of her breasts as I talked indicating that which I was unwilling to relinquish.

"You expect me to help you?" she gasped.

"Ah, yes," I assented, lightly pinching her nipples to demonstrate why my hands were best left where they were.

"You're insane," she grumbled.

Maybe I was and maybe I wasn't, but she leaned her head against the tree while her hands reached down and groped between her legs. This was certainly something she'd done before, although possibly not in quite these circumstances. A bit of fiddling and then my cock was rearing its head, eager to take advantage of the opportunity granted to it. My hold on her breasts tightened and I pressed firmly forward, feeling her passage closing around me and clinging to me.

This time I was determined that I would take my time, starting slow and easy and working my way up. It seemed Mia was in agreement with this theme as she just rocked gently in place as I thrust into her. It felt marvellous, driving smoothly in and retreating, only to drive in once more. No rush, no fuss, just a gentle coming together, with lovely sensations rippling through us as we moved. (I'm only guessing at how Mia was feeling, but the soft little gasps she gave seemed quite indicative of a sensual adventure.)

I just took my time and kept going for what seemed like endless minutes. Pleasure escalated over time and soon internal pressures were urging me to up the pace. I was quite happy to do this and Mia certainly raised no objections, her bottom bouncing happily as she moved to meet me.

More endless minutes of passion and pleasure and slowly but surely things were coming to a head. Finally deciding that the time was right I turned on the pressure, driving in hot and hard while holding tight to her breasts. I exploded into her and Mia gave a shriek as she climaxed, or as much of a shriek as one could give through a tightly closed mouth. I guess she didn't want visitors coming to see what was happening.

Afterwards I helped her get her skis on and pointed out the path she should take down the run, sticking to the middle. She took off in a hurry, leaving me playing catch up.

I got in a bit more skiing that weekend but other activities came to a halt. I'd see the three girls around at various times but if they spotted me they'd break into giggles and head in other directions. Pity, really. I suspected that if I could have got the three of them alone somewhere Peta and Mia would have handed me Stella on a plate just to make sure she got tagged as well. Maybe another time. I'm sure they'd be back at the lodge again during the season and then we'd see what developed.

12