Taking Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious from her posture and the look in her eyes that she wanted to be touched. I obliged her by running a hand up the inside of her leg. When I reached the point just above her knee, I stopped and looked sternly at her. She got the message in my look and opened her legs. My hand continued upward. I let the tips of my fingers just graze the soft juncture between her legs, and stopped. Her whole body shuddered. I wiggled my fingers a few times and then withdrew my hand.

"Ohh, please sir," she said.

"Patience, Tina," I responded. "I have other things to do."

The most important other thing at that moment was to get rid of that bra so I could get my hands on her. I wanted to see those hard nipples and make them harder. With some difficulty I reached around her back and undid the bra clasp. Then I lifted it off of her breasts and tucked it into the shirt that was bunched up around her neck. Except for those sexy panties she was now bare from the neck down.

Her tits were just about perfect. Medium sized and high on her chest, they boasted large aureoles and long, stiff nipples. They barely fit into my cupped hands, with the nipples pushing into my palms. I slowly twisted my wrists and could feel the nipples growing harder.

"Do you like this, Tina?" I asked.

"Oh yes sir," she said. "You can do whatever you want with me."

"I know," I said. "And I will."

In spite of my desire to make this scene last forever, I was so turned on that I thought I might come without my cock ever touching her. This would never do. She had to feel the power of my cock inside her. I knew how I wanted it this first time.

Reluctantly letting go of her tits, I went behind her chair and untied the tape from the cross bar. Now she was free to get up, but her hands would still be tied behind her back.

"Stand up," I said.

She stood. I pulled the chair back a little and sat in it myself. Then I put my hands on her ass and turned her to face me. Her breasts inches from my nose, and the aroma coming from her hot, wet pussy was intoxicating. Slowly I pulled her panties down and off.

"You are very wet," I said.

"Yes sir, I know," she said.

"I am going to check you to see how wet." I reached around her and put my left hand on her ass, squeezing it gently and controlling her position. With my right hand I began a slow exploration of her pussy. At the same time I leaned forward and took a stiff nipple into my mouth.

"Ahhh, sooooo gooood," she moaned.

I didn't want her to come yet, but I wanted her close. My desire to fuck her was so strong that I knew I would not last very long once I entered her. It was always more satisfying for me when I could make the woman come with me. When she began to hump my fingers I decided it was time.

Quickly I stood up and dropped my pants and shorts. She looked down and saw how big and hard I was, and she let me know how much she liked it by rubbing me with her bare stomach.

"It's all yours, my dear," I said. "But you are going to have to do the work."

I sat back down in the chair and put my knees between her legs. Then guiding her with my hands on her hips, I positioned her pussy right over my raging erection. When she felt the tip in the right place, she lowered herself onto me.

"Ohhh, yessss," she said. "Now I am going to make you feel good."

Ever so slowly she began to move up and down on my cock. At the same time I felt her pussy muscles contracting and releasing, giving me extra pleasure and stimulation. My hands under her ass followed her lead and added a slight twisting motion to her rising and falling hips.

"Ahhhhhh." I had lasted about half a minute.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, yessssss," she was right with me.

I held her close to me as I gradually came down. She put her head on my shoulder and seemed to whimper softly. Finally I recovered enough to reach behind her and untie the tape on her wrists. At that point she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. My very much smaller cock was still inside her.

We smiled at each other. "You are a good maid, Tina," I said.

"Thank you sir. I am happy to be working for you."

"You can go clean up now, yourself and the kitchen. I am going to my room."

She lifted herself off of me and picked up her clothes from the floor. With a smile and a twist of her hips, she turned and walked toward her apartment.

to be continued...

12