All Comments on 'Taking Advantage of Jessica'

by Peterspleasures

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"Rape" is defined is "penetration without consent." Overcoming "consent" can be by force, or by coercion. I don't like stories where somebody in a position of authority uses that position to obtain sexual benefits from another person who is subordinate, or otherwise in a position where the other person cannot object to the "penetration"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To the previous poster

This story is classified as Non-Consent. If you don't like these types of stories, why did you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I agree totally with the second comment: the element of non-consent is clearly signalled, so why read the story unless you're a total cretin?

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

Sure seems to me she didn't put up that much of a fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continue

i think you should publish another and maybe get the wife involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She really didn't put up that much of a protest And humiliated? Seems she got what she wanted. Though him fucking her then rolling off her probably took a bit of the shine off the whole fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So much talk about the story category

Non-Consent/Reluctance.

To the last couple comments, if the story wasn't "non-consent" enough for you (whereas it was clearly TOO non-consensual for the first person to comment), then surely you'll agree that it falls under "Reluctance". This story was accurately categorized. Based on the title and category, it was exactly what I expected it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Foreplay...??

I like...no, I love the reluctant/giving in plot lines. But what about foreplay?? I do like the seduction aspect too...and the exploration of the female body!! But understandingly so...this WAS the first time too...so it was given to lust and desire. Maybe (and this is just MY opinion), maybe u can spend some time exploring her young college body...

AliciaASUAliciaASUalmost 11 years ago
Pretty Good

I love the plot, but the story really needed to be longer. You needed much more foreplay and maybe have the girl come back for round two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous