Taking Advantage of Lisa Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa gets a surprise late at night after watching her mother.
4.2k words
4.46
22.3k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

** Note: There may be some inferences to incest or family related subject matter. You have been warned.

This was a story related to me some years ago by a friend. She said it really happened but I have no way of verifying if it's actually true or just some fantasy that she had. Anyway, here it is....

19 year old Lisa Darcy lay tossing and turning in bed. She looked over at the clock which showed it was just past 1 in the early hours of the morning. The creaking of the bed in her mothers' room coupled with the moans she could hear were what was keeping her awake. A little intrigued but perhaps more nosey, she clambered out of bed and opened her door, listening. "Fuck me, oh God fuck me...yes..yess," her mother's passionate cries carried down the hallway. Lisa noticed that her mother's bedroom light was on and the door was slightly ajar. Curiosity got the better of her and she pattered quietly down the corridor to peek into her mother's room.

The sight that greeted her almost made her gasp aloud. Her mother was lying naked sideways across the bed with her ass on the edge with her legs splayed wide open. A tall, large built, black man was fucking her in earnest with his hands squeezing her mother's breasts. "I'm gonna cum.. oh God.. fuck me Jim..fuck me!" She heard her mother cry out. "Cum Tanya, cum on my cock. You've got a fine ass pussy." Jim replied as he fucked harder. Lisa watched as her mother mouthed off more obscenities and her body shook in pleasure. Lisa kept watching for a moment, her hand moving outside her nightie down to her crotch to cup her pussy.

Tanya kept thrashing on the bed as the black man fucked her faster. Lisa could hear the loud slapping of his cock slamming into her pussy. She watched a while longer before quickly realising that if the man looked up, she would be seen. With her heart beating fast, she quickly returned to her room and back to bed.

"Oh god...oh no...I can't believe I just saw my mother getting fucked." She said quietly to herself. Her heart was still beating and even worse, she felt a slickness between her thighs. "Get a grip Lisa," she said to herself. "You can't be getting turned on seeing your mother getting fucked! That's just gross."

As gross as she tried to tell herself it was, she couldn't help thinking about hot it was watching her mother getting fucked. It was also surprising to her how good her mother looked at 48 years of age. Shoulder length, flowing, black hair, a nice pair of tits held up by a 36D bra and more that enough curves around her hips. Lisa figured that was where she got her good looks from. She wasn't that different with dark brown hair and smaller tits housed in a 34C bra and of course a much flatter stomach and tighter legs. But if she looked as good as her mother did at 48, she knew she'd be pleased.

Lisa moved her hand under her thin, white, cotton panties to lightly trace around her pussy. She was damp but not wet and she resisted the temptation to play with herself. She listened again and the sounds had stopped. No more creaking and definitely no more moaning. Lisa lay in bed, trying to fall asleep but with the image of her mother getting fucked playing over and over in her head. As much as she tried to fight it, her hand started to slowly caress her slit.

Her reverie was interrupted as she heard her door opening. She sat up in bed abruptly. The black man that had just fucked her mother stood in her doorway, wearing nothing but a towel. "Like what you saw?" he asked. "You little spy!"

"I..I...wasn't..I didn't." Lisa stuttered.

The black man smiled. "I saw you watching. You didn't stay long, sure, but you saw enough. So I ask again, did you like what you saw?"

Lisa didn't answer but stared at the man for a minute. He was easily 6 ft tall, well built and toned and rather good looking too, in a Denzel Washington kind of way but much darker. She stopped staring and gathered her senses. "What are you doing in my room?" Lisa snapped back, still not answering the question but feeling emboldened. "I..I'll scream."

"You're mother's fast asleep. Out cold." The black man said. "I just came in to, shall we say, check up on you. I'm Jim by the way."

Lisa nodded, "I heard." She smiled weakly. "I'm fine. No need for you to check up on me. I really didn't mean to watch, I just couldn't sleep..and well.... I heard..." She said, softly, almost embarrassed to say she had watched.

"Tanya didn't tell me she had such a fine looking daughter." Jim said, moving to the bed and then sitting down at the edge. "How old are you?"

"N..Nineteen." Lisa replied, edging away slightly from Jim.

"And what's your name?" Jim pressed further.

"Lisa..I'm Lisa"

"Well, Lisa, you should know better than to spy on your mother. Especially when she's getting fucked." Jim said, emphasising the words spy and fuck.

"I said I was sorry." Lisa retorted, almost harshly. "She was just making so much noise."

"You don't make noise when you're getting fucked?" Jim grinned. "Please don't tell me you're a virgin."

"I am Not!" Lisa retorted almost angrily.

"Well then, that's good for both of us isn't it?" Jim responded, his hand moving to Lisa's thigh.

Lisa flinched at his touch. "Please... leave me alone....and didn't you just fuck my mom?"

"Yes, that I did. Guess that makes me a mother fucker." He smiled. "And this mother fucker can fuck again." His hands were lightly stroking her thighs now.

"Don't...Please..." Lisa whimpered, edging away.

"I think someone needs to be punished for spying." Jim said somewhat menacingly.

Lisa's hands instinctively moved up to cover her breasts. "I'll scream. I swear I'll scream." She said.

"I already told you, your mom's fast asleep." Jim smiled leeringly, as his fingers moved further up her thighs to the band of her panties. "And for the record, women almost always scream when I fuck them."

Lisa felt her heart skip a beat at his words.

"Wanna see what makes them scream?" He went on with a large grin. "Go on, pull the towel off and take a look."

Lisa shook her head. "No... just let me be. Please."

"You know you want to." Jim smiled, taking Lisa's hand and placing it against the edge of the towel.

He was right. She wanted to see it. She wanted to see it close up but she knew it wasn't quite right. Against her better judgement he tugged at the towel, pulling it off and revealing his cock.

Lisa stared at the semi erect cock, definitely not limp. It was thick and long and covered in white crust along its shaft. "Oh my god." Lisa exclaimed, involuntarily.

Jim smiled at her reaction. "May need a little help to get it to full size, but it's definitely awake."

Lisa gulped as she took in his size. She had never seen anything so big in real life. "That would tear me apart." She said, again almost by reflex. "How does my mother even fit that in?"

"Tanya takes it just fine." Jim laughed again. "You saw her."

Images of her mother lying in bed screaming in pleasure came flooding back into Lisa's mind. Seeing the cock that had caused her mother so much pleasure sent tingles through her. Tingles that she tried to fight away. Still, she couldn't take her eyes of that massive cock dangling in front of her.

"How many Boys have you fucked?" Jim asked, emphasising the word boys.

Lisa shrugged, "Three or four."

"Anything casual? Like a one night stand or something?" Jim persisted.

"N...no.." Lisa replied, "Always boyfriends. Never casual."

"They make you cum?" Jim carried on, almost laughing.

"I.. I guess.. mostly.. yeah.. I.. I suppose" Lisa responded a little shyly.

"You don't even know if you came? They probably shot their load before you got off properly huh?" Jim went on. "That's what it sounds like I'm hearing." His hand, still on her thigh, started to caress it more, moving closer to her crotch.

"Please.. please just let me be." Lisa pleaded.

"Let me see your breasts first." Jim laughed. "You've seen my cock. Fairs, fair"

"No... please... no.. just go back to Mom's room."

Jims eyes narrowed. "You can either take off your nightie and show me your tits or I can rip your top off. What's it going to be?" He said as his hand moved to the top of her thin nightdress.

Lisa gulped and squirmed a little before raising her hips slightly and pulling of her nightdress, displaying her 34C breasts sticking out proudly from her chest.

"Mmm..Mmm" Jim cooed as he stared at her young, pert breasts, still firm and defying gravity. "Not as big as Momma's but definitely firmer." He said. "And nice long nipples too!"

"Momma Tanya likes her nips played with." He said as his fingers toyed with Lisa's already engorged nipples. Lisa groaned softly.

"Momma Tanya says her nips are connected directly to her cunt and gets her all wet and juicy when I play with them." He continued as his fingers teased and pinched Lisa's nipples. "Is Lisa the same?"

Lisa couldn't deny that her tits being played with send jolts of current right into her pussy. She nodded slowly.

Jim bent his head down to suckle on Lisa's nipple as his fingers tweaked and teased the other nipple. Lisa groaned and lifted her breast into Jim's mouth. Jim nibbled gently on her tit as he sucked it. "Ohhh... please...please...no." Lisa said, trying to protest, as much as her body was betraying her.

Jim's other hand moved softly down her stomach and between her legs, pressing them apart. Lisa resisted briefly, before slowly opening her thighs apart. Jim's hand moved over her panty covered mound, lightly groping it. His fingers pushed aside the thin fabric and he slid a finger up along her already wet slit. Lisa moaned softly.

Jim continued teasing her. Sucking and nibbling on one nipple in his mouth. Tweaking and teasing the other nipple with one hand while one finger of the other hand slid up and down the slit of her pussy, just staying outside.

"Please... oh god please..." Lisa moaned.

"Please what?" Jim said, a little menace in his tone as he removed his mouth briefly from her nipple then licked her earlobe.

Lisa didn't answer but rolled her head back a little, sighing as she did so. Jim pushed a finger into her now sopping cunt eliciting a gasp from Lisa as his finger entered her. She turned her face to Jim and kissed him, letting her tongue dance in his mouth. Her fingers moved to his cock and grabbed it, feeling the hotness and the hardness in her hand. Feeling her hand on his cock, Jim pulled back and stood up, pushing his cock into her face. "Suck it." He said, almost commanding her.

Lisa stuck out her tongue and licked the head before slurping along the shaft. She could smell pussy on his cock and it tasted a little of how her own fingers tasted when she sucked them after fingering herself. It was then that she realised the white crusty bits were left over cream from her mother's pussy. She sucked hungrily on Jim's cock, cleaning it off.

"Uhhhh.." Jim groaned as Lisa sucked his cock voraciously. His hand moved behind her head as he held it and fucked her mouth slowly. "Quite the cocksucker you are honey."

Lisa felt her pussy juice up again hearing Jim tell her she was a good cocksucker. She had heard it from some of her boyfriends but this was different hearing it from someone that was fucking her mother and obviously a lot of other women in his time. She slurped on Jim's cock running her tongue under the head and feeling it throb in her mouth.

Jim pulled his cock out of her mouth. Lisa stared at his long, thick, black cock coated with her saliva glistening like a sword. The swollen head was a dark purple with bits of precum leaking out of it. Jim pushed her back on the bed and pulled her legs toward him. He reached down to peel off her panties, exposing her shaved pussy. Jim leered down at Lisa as he lifted her legs higher and dragged her ass to the edge of the bed.

"Wait!" Lisa said, raising her hands against his stomach. "You said you'd leave after seeing my tits."

"I never said I would." Jim laughed. "And that was before your pussy got all juicy from sucking my cock."

"Have...have you got a condom?" Lisa asked hesitantly.

"Not unless you do!" Jim laughed. "I'm gonna fuck you anyway, girlie. It would be kind of remiss of me to leave you all worked up and unsatisfied now."

"What.. what if I get pregnant?" Lisa protested.

"Do I look like I care? I'm gonna fuck you now." Jim said nonchalantly as he positioned himself between her legs, placing his cock against the entrance to her pussy. "Whether you want to or not, whether you get pregnant or not." He said matter of factly as he started to press forward. "You feel how hard you've got me?"

Lisa felt the enormous cock press against her slit and her body tensed. "Be gentle.... Please..."

Jim pressed forward, spreading her outer vulva and then just slipping the large mushroom head into her pussy. "Damn. You're a tight one."

"It's too big... it's too big." Lisa cried out as she felt her outer lips spreading wide.

"Shhh...shh...you'll get used to it." Jim said softly, pushing slowly into her.

"God! You're stretching meee!" Lisa cried out again as more of the large cock speared into and spread her tight cunt.

Jim stopped pushing, trying to give her pussy time to adjust to his large cock. "You'll wake your mother with your screams." He hissed loudly.

"I thought you said she was out cold!" Lisa retorted through her grimace.

"She was...but she may not be now." Jim grinned as he started to push into her slowly again. "And you certainly don't want her to see you getting fucked."

Lisa gasped again as she felt the hot cockmeat spreading her tender pussy. She grimaced again as she felt it move deeper into her and then it stopped. She looked up at Jim, "Is it all in?" She asked.

"There's still about 3 inches outside." He said, grinning.

Lisa gulped. "But I can feel you against my cervix. It kinda hurts." She complained.

"That's why I stopped. I felt the back of your cunt" Jim said softly.

"How..how does my mom take it all?" Lisa went on, adjusting to the feeling of the cock inside her.

"Pussies can expand." Jim smiled. "We'll see how you go." He flexed his cock inside her, causing her to gasp again as she felt her pussy walls expanding.

"I would so love to just jam my cock deep inside you." Jim said softly, "But I'm being gentle till you get used to it. I know I'm big." He continued rather proudly.

Jim slowly pulled his cock out of her then pushed back in slowly, filling her. "Ohhh..Goddddd..... I feel so full" Lisa cried out. "You're so fucking big!"

Placing his hands under her shoulders, Jim slowly lifted Lisa's upper body upward. He fucked into her slow and steady. With her body half arched, his cock rubbed against her clit as he moved in and out of her in a steady rhythm.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck...that feels so good...Oh Jim"

Hearing her moans, Jim speeded up a little bit, still maintaining long strokes, pulling his cock almost out of her and then pushing back in. Each thrust elicited a moan from Lisa who now had her legs wrapped around his back. Jim released his hands, allowing Lisa to lie back again. He leant forward to kiss Lisa as he worked his cock in and out of her. His hands moved to her tits and he started to flick his fingers against her erect nipples.

"Ohhhh... oh fuck.. oh god... you're cock feels so good... oh fuck... I think I'm gonna cum....." Lisa cried out.

Jim started to speed up even more as he felt her pussy start to clamp on his cock. "Yeah baby... yeah..... you're so tight.. so fucking tight." Jim moaned as he kept on ploughing into her. "I almost forgot how tight young cunts are"

"Ahh...ahhhhh... fuckk... cumminngggg!" Lisa cried out, her body arching upwards as her legs started to tremble. "OH fuck... oh Goddddd!"

Jim stopped fucking momentarily as her pussy spasmed on his cock and her body shook in pleasure. His fingers kept teasing her nipples causing her to twitch and tremble even more. Her hands flew up to hold his. "Stop.. stop..." She cried out as she continued trembling.

He stopped mauling her tits and let her come down from her orgasm. She stopped shaking and smiled up at him. "I.. I've never cum that hard before." She cooed softly. "I can still feel you so hard inside me."

In answer, Jim flexed his cock inside her causing her to moan again. "Ready to go again?" He smiled.

Lisa nodded. "Fuck me Jim. Don't be gentle this time. I won't break."

"Holy fuck." Jim responded. "You may not break but your screams may wake your mom. She talks dirty but she's not a screamer like you."

"I've never screamed like this before.. I haven't screamed before actually..." She said softly, almost embarrassed. It felt a little strange to her talking about sex during the act but at the same time it felt erotic and almost a little emotional.

With his cock still in her, Jim smiled and reached to the side of the bed. "Tell you what, I know how to muffle your screams." He laughed as he caressed her face.

Before Lisa knew what was happening, he squeezed the sides of her mouth, causing her top gasp and open her mouth. Quickly, Jim stuffed her moist panties into her mouth. "Mmmppphh!" Lisa tried to protest but only a muffled sound emanated. She could almost smell herself on her panties but what was even more kinky was how she could almost taste herself too. She sighed with lust as Jim started to move into her again.

"Fuck... I love how it still stretches me." Lisa thought to herself as the cock moved deep into her.

Jim placed his hands around her hips and then under her thighs pulling her tighter and up against him, lifting her ass slightly. Holding her tight, he began fucking her with short rapid strokes, keeping most of his cock inside her.

"Unnhh... unhhhh.. unhhhh." Lisa moaned with each thrust. "Oh fkk ..fkkk.. mpphh..." her words garbled and muffled.

Jim thrust deeper, his cock hitting her cervix now with each thrust. "Ohh Gahhhh... Mmmppphhhh...Mmmpppphhhh...OOohhhh" She cried out trying to say the words "Oh god.. its too big.. I cant take it... its too big... Ohhhhhhhh"

Jim kept on pounding into her, feeling his cock head hitting against her cervix.

Lisa kept crying out in pleasure into her panty stuffed mouth as the discomfort of his cock pounding her cervix somehow heightened her pleasure. "Aaggghhh.. Aaaghhhh....Aggghhhhhh...I'm cumminnggg.. cummminnggg... fuckkkk"

Lisa trembled and shook in pleasure as she arched herself upwards and the collapsed back on the bed. Her body continued to spasm and tremble as she cried out into the panties. "Mmppphhhh mmmphhh ooohhhhh"

Jims cock stayed buried in her, throbbing and twitching inside her pulsing cunt as he watched Lisa's body thrashing about before him. He knew he was close but he knew it would be difficult for her to take more of his cock in her pussy the way she was thrashing about. He pulled out slowly, his cock now throbbing and twitching in the air. She continued thrashing about and mewling before slowly curling herself into a ball. She pulled the panties out of her mouth, holding them tightly in her fist.

"Oh fuck... fuck... that was .. oh fuck.." She said softly as her body twitched ever so often. "I cant take anymore.. oh fuck.. fuck.. I cant..I cant."

Jim briefly thought about turning her over on to her fours and forcing his cock into her ass but he knew she had to be ready for that and he really didn't want to tear her ass open and hurt her. "Come and suck me off." He said. "I'm close. Your pussy was so fucking tight."

Lisa crawled up to his cock, amazed to see it coated in her white cream. It was so erotic and kinky seeing the white cream on the black cock and her mind became a wanton mess. She greedily sucked Jims cock into her mouth, tasting her own juices.

12