Taking Advantage of Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmppphhhh" She moaned around his cock as she jerked on it slowly. Her hands moved to his balls to tease them as she slurped on the cock, trying to take it deeper into her mouth.

"Unngghh" She groaned as the big cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She quickly pulled off and tightened her lips around the shaft, trying to use her mouth as a pussy. Her tongue swirled around his cock head as she sucked and jerked him, loving the feeling of his hot, hard, meat in her mouth.

"Oh fuck... your mouth..." Jim moaned as he enjoyed the way her mouth worked on his cock. "Your mouth is better than Tanya's"

Lisa loved the fact that Jim loved her cock sucking and even more that he thought she was better than her mother. She jerked harder and faster on his cock as she worked her tongue against his glans, flicking it up and down rapidly.

"Oh fuck.. Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum." Jim moaned.

Lisa fucked her mouth slowly up and down his shaft, continuing to tongue his cock head. She could taste his precum leaking out and she sucked harder. She felt his cock stiffen suddenly and swell inside her mouth

"Unnhh... oh fuckkkkk... keep sucking!" Jim cried out.

Lisa felt his cock pulse and the first jet of warm cum filled her mouth. She kept sucking as pulse after pulse of semen filled her mouth. She opened her lips, allowing the cum to drip out onto her tits before pulling off his cock and jerking it, watching the last bits of cum spurt on to her face. She licked the cock head, cleaning up the remaining cum and then swallowing what was left in her mouth. She had never swallowed cum before but she had to admit she didn't really dislike the taste.

Jim caressed her face, enjoying seeing bits of cum dripping off her face and mouth and on her tits. "You should learn to swallow." He said softly. "Men like that."

Lisa nodded, wiping her mouth. "I never have before this, although I didn't take much." She smiled up at Jim.

He bent down to pick up the towel he had worn coming into her room and tossed it at her. "Wipe yourself off." He smiled.

"Don't you need it?" She replied, taking it but not cleaning herself.

"Your mother has seen me naked." He said matter of factly, laughing softly. "And now so have you. So I'll just head back naked and see if she up or not."

"Are you... are you going to fuck her again?" Lisa asked, suddenly feeling jealous.

"Maybe in the morning." Jim laughed. "If I feel like it. Or maybe I'll come see you instead. Whatever, We'll do this again."

Jim bent down to kiss her cheek lightly. "I'll go now."

Lisa just nodded as she watched Jim leave, feeling a mix of feelings but most of all feeling like she had just had the best fuck of her young life. She lay in bed, thinking of Jims big cock and how he had fucked her. She moved her hand down to her battered pussy and realised how wet it still was. She thought back to how Jim's cock had been coated with her cream. She hadn't realised she had creamed so much and in fact had never seen her cream coating a cock before. All her other men, boys really, had cum too quickly before anyway and she thought to how hard she had cum. She wondered if she had even cum with the other boys before or if it was just pleasurable. Her mind went back to watching her mother get fucked and she wished she could have seen herself getting fucked by Jim as well. Her room and her sheets smelled of sex and she remembered Jim's words as he left her room that "We'll do this again." With thoughts of Jims cock in her mind, she drifted off to sleep.

12