Taking Advantage of Lisa Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom teaches Lisa a thing or two.
6.4k words
4.48
3.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: This fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

This story also involves some incest and family related subject matter as well as some non-consent/reluctance. You have been warned.

Lisa woke up with a strange taste in her mouth. The events of the previous night came flooding back and she wondered if it was just a dream. She moved her hand down to her pussy to find it crusty and still a little puffy. She smiled to herself as she realised it certainly wasn't a dream and the taste in her mouth was Jim's cum that had marinated in her mouth the whole night. Cum from his big, black, cock. The thought of how he had fucked her created a knot in her tummy.

Shaking her head to clear it, she padded out to the kitchen and was a little startled to see her mother giggling as she stood at the kitchen island with Jim standing behind her, his arms around her. She hadn't expected him to show up at breakfast and thought he would have left early in the morning instead. This was in fact the first time any man had showed up at breakfast. It was even more troubling to Lisa that Jim was dressed only in her mother's robe that barely covered his torso. Her mother was wearing a skimpy nightgown, not unlike the one she herself was wearing.

"Morning Hon." Tanya smiled as she wiggled away from Jim's grasp. "This is my friend Jim, in case you haven't met yet." Tanya giggled again as she said this.

"Oh.. umm.. hi." Lisa replied, her hands moving almost by reflex to cover her tits.

"This is my daughter Lisa." Tanya said as she made her way to the breakfast table.

Jim smiled at her, as he too walked to the table and then sat down. Her mother's robe just barely covered his ass and Lisa wondered if his cock was in view from the front.

"Such a pretty girl you have Tanya. A pleasure to meet you." Jim winked at Lisa as he looked her up and down and then looked into her eyes.

"I.. I didn't realise you had company." Lisa said, avoiding Jim's gaze. "I'd have put something else on."

Tanya ignored Lisa's statement. "Want some breakfast?" She asked softly instead. "Come, join us."

Lisa slowly shuffled to the small, round, table with 4 chairs. With Tanya and Jim seated opposite each other, she had no choice but to sit between the two.

"Coffee?" Jim asked as he reached for the coffee pot in the middle of the table.

"Err.. yes, yes please." Lisa mumbled.

Jim poured out some coffee then placed the pot back in the middle. "Black? Or with cream?"

"Black with cream is the best." Tanya leaned over to whisper to Jim but Lisa heard it. She couldn't believe her mother was openly flirting with Jim while she was present.

"Mom! I heard that!" Lisa protested.

Tanya simply giggled and shrugged her shoulders, almost ignoring her daughter and leaning in to give Jim a soft kiss on the lips. Lisa watched, with a tinge of jealousy, yet with a sense of perverseness knowing that she too had fucked the man that her mother was fawning over.

"Any plans today on this fine Saturday, Lisa?" Jim asked her.

"Err..no.. no. Just lazing in I guess." She replied. "Feeling a little tired"

"She's always just lazing about." Tanya complained.

Lisa shot her a stare as her mother went on. "When I was her age, I never had any time to laze. I was either working to help pay my college or going out with friends. Never lazing."

"Yeah well, times are different now." Jim said softly, smiling at Tanya. "Maybe she had a long night last night."

Lisa gulped at Jim's words and then stifled a gasp as she felt his hand on her knee and then slowly stroking its way upward to her thigh.

"Yeah whatever." Tanya said. "But I can't understand what she's so tired about."

"She looks so much like you." Jim said, as his fingers reached Lisa's crotch, causing her to spread her legs slightly. "You're such a stunner now, I can only imagine how hot you would have looked when you were younger."

His compliments brought a smile to Tanya's face. "You're so sweet Jim." She cooed. "I do try and keep myself in shape although some things are not as firm as they were before."

"I'm not complaining!" Jim replied as his fingers slid into Lisa's cunt. Lisa bit her lip to again stifle a gasp. His finger worked circles in her pussy and then he slid another one in. Lisa gripped the edge of the table, doing her best not to make a sound.

"What's wrong Lisa?" Tanya asked. "You looked flushed. Everything okay?"

"Mmm Hmmm" Lisa said softly, trying to avoid her mother's gaze.

"Well I'm gonna shower." Tanya announced. "I need to wash my hair too. Try and keep Jim entertained." She laughed and turned to patter off to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Lisa hissed at Jim as soon as her mother was out of the kitchen.

"Fingering your sweet cunt." Jim replied with a smile. "Keeping myself entertained, like your Momma said."

"In..in front of... Oooohhh....my mom? Lisa moaned, her head arching back as Jim's fingers prodded and pressed inside of her.

"She didn't see nothing." Jim replied softly, his tongue licking Lisa's earlobe. "And it adds to the excitement... but she's gone now, so entertain me even more."

Jim placed his other hand on top of Lisa's head, pressing it down toward his crotch. His cock was standing upright, parting the folds of the robe. Lisa could smell an almost animalistic scent emanating from his cock, a mix of male and female juices. Her eyes moved upward to meet Jim's and he smiled, as if he knew what she was thinking.

"I haven't showered." He stated matter of factly. "My juices, your juices, your mothers juices, that's what you're smelling. And I fucked your mom again early this morning, maybe an hour ago. Doggy style. She really loved it!" He grinned. "Now suck it."

Jim needn't have asked. The sight of his cock, looking even more magnificent in the daylight, coupled with the scent permeating her nostrils was already sending thrills coursing through Lisa. The fingers in her pussy further flamed her passion and she opened her mouth, taking the large cock into her mouth hungrily. "Mmmmpppphhh." She moaned around Jim's cock as she swirled her tongue around his cock head, tasting it.

He placed his hand on her head, entwining her hair in his fingers. "Ohh fuck." He groaned as he slowly started to thrust his cock up and down into her mouth. "You really do have a better mouth than your mother."

Lisa tightened her lips more firmly around Jim's cock as he fucked her mouth. His fingers in her pussy had stopped moving and she tried bucking against them with little success. She pressed upward against his hand and pulled off his cock briefly. "Fuck me." She said softly. Jim laughed and pressed her head down onto his cock again. "Too dangerous." He said. "This is better."

The smell of his cock was intoxicating and Lisa licked his cockhead briefly before taking it into her mouth again. She bobbed her head slowly up and down his cock, feeling it fill her mouth and stretch her lips. She could feel his large cock hitting the back of her throat and she paid attention to how deep she took him in her mouth so as not to gag.

"Play with my balls." Jim said commandingly. Lisa moved one hand to his balls and slowly massaged them. She circled her other hand around the base of his cock and tightened her fingers around it. She jerked on the cock in time with the movement of her mouth.

"Oooaahhhhh" Jim moaned. "So fucking good." He started to move his fingers in Lisa's pussy again, slowly at first. "Mmmmmpphhh" Lisa moaned around Jim's cock as his fingers stirred inside her, causing jolts of pleasure. She started sucking harder and faster and Jim reciprocated by working his fingers faster inside her. "Yeah baby, yeah" He groaned. "Think of my fingers as another cock, fucking you, while you suck on my cock."

His words caused a mental picture to form in Lisa's head. She imagined she was being spit-roasted, one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined they were both Jim, pounding both her orifices. She moaned on Jim's cock as the fingers in her pussy set fires burning insider her. She bucked her hips against Jim's fingers as she worked on the cock in her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue as she bobbed up and down while her fingers teased his balls and jerked his thick shaft.

She could taste his precum leaking into her mouth and still she kept her eyes closed, imagining she was being fucked. The fingers in her pussy felt so good and although no where as nice as Jim's large cock, it felt better than most other cocks she had taken so far. "Mmmppphhhmmmm" She moaned again as she felt her pussy lava starting to churn and wanting to erupt. She could hardly concentrate on the cock in her mouth but she kept on sucking voraciously, enjoying the throbbing in her pussy and also wanting to please Jim.

She bobbed her head faster on his cock, tightening her lips, feeling the hard cock meat throbbing. She pulled up and started to suck hard on the cock head as with both hands she jerked his thick, long shaft. Jim's fingers started to fuck her hard and fast. "Mmmppphhh...Mmmmmppphhhhh....Mmmmmmmpppppppphhh" She moaned as she sucked while her hips started to buck against the fingers in her pussy. Her stomach quivered and her pussy started spasming and clenching on Jim's fingers as she came.

"Fuck...almost there...Fuck...fuck...oh yeahhh...fuckkkkk" Jim cried out as he thrust his cock upward and down her throat. Lisa pulled back to stop from gagging just as the cock started to spasm and spew warm, white, cream into her mouth. She let the cum fill her mouth, swallowing a little each time as her mouth filled up while more and more cum spewed from his cock.

Jim lay back in his chair and pulled out his fingers from Lisa's cunt as she pulled off from his cock, swallowing all his come down and wiping her mouth. He showed his fingers to Lisa, covered in thick streaks of white pussy cream. Almost instinctively, Lisa leaned forward to take his fingers in her mouth, tasting her own juices. She felt her pussy spasm again and she moaned as she sucked and cleaned Jim's fingers.

Jim smiled and reached down to hold her hand that was still grasping the base of his cock. He then moved his hand to touch the side of her face, almost tenderly. "You're something else." He said softly. "One fine cock sucker and I love how I made you cum so hard on my fingers."

Lisa smiled softly at Jim as she released her hand from his cock and pulled it away from him. "I still wish you had fucked me." She whispered in his ear.

"I will." Jim laughed. "Soon. But until then I want you to think of me, to really want it, to crave my cock." He laughed again. "Straighten up, and try to look like you didn't just get fucked! I can hear Tanya pottering about and she'll be out soon."

"A finger fuck isn't the same as a real fuck." Lisa teased, as her hand reached again for Jim's cock to fondle it.

"Careful now, or I might just have to fuck you in front of your mom!" Jim teased back.

Just then, Tanya appeared, all freshly showered and wearing a low cut, summer dress that showed off her lovely breasts. "All ready!" She chirped, smiling at Jim.

"You look just lovely." He smiled back as Lisa felt his cock stirring a little in her hand. She quickly moved her hand away, rather perturbed that her mother could make Jim's cock stir just by looking at her, especially after she had just sucked him off.

"Guess I should get changed too and take you wherever it is you wanna go." He said, standing up. His semi erect cock jutted out of Tanya's robe.

"Jim!" Tanya exclaimed, seeing his cock sticking out of her robe. "I swear that thing never really goes down! Put it away, Lisa's here."

Jim laughed and shrugged. "Can't help it seeing a woman as sexy as you." He said as he walked off to the bedroom, smacking Tanya's ass lightly.

"Jim!" She admonished him again, "Try and behave." She smiled and then looked sheepishly at Lisa.

Lisa looked down at the table, thoughts running through her mind. What would her mother think if she knew Jim had fucked her, or she had just sucked him and swallowed all his semen. Not wanting to look up at her mother, she kept her head down.

"What are you looking so morose for?" Tanya asked softly as she made her way toward the table.

"No..nothing.." Lisa responded looking up. "It's just... it's just the things you say... around Jim... in front of me!"

"Oh grow up honey!" Tanya laughed. "You do know we're fucking..... so what the hell is a bit more flirting, even if it's in front of you!"

"Mom!" Lisa waved her hands in front of her face. "Too much information!"

"You're old enough." Tanya said softly. "Nothing wrong with telling you."

Lisa just shrugged, keeping her head down. She finally looked up at her mother, smiling weakly. "You look good mom." She said, trying to change the topic.

"Why thank you Lisa!" Tanya beamed, "I have to try a lot harder these days. My bodies not young anymore... unlike yours."

"Jim doesn't seem to have a problem." Lisa said softly, again feeling the pang of jealousy.

"You're not wearing a bra are you? I can see your nips poking out!" She admonished, but with a laugh in her voice. "Something got you worked up?"

"I.. I wasn't expecting company." Lisa replied shyly and avoiding the question. "You...you've never had a man stay over before."

"I wasn't planning on him staying over." Tanya smiled, putting her hand on Lisa's shoulder. "But well.. one thing led to another and yeah, you know." Her eyes danced as she said this. "Jim's a nice guy." Tanya went on, "and he has a big one!" She giggled.

"Mom! Sharing is fine but maybe I don't need to know all the details!" Lisa had to laugh at her mom's honesty but still felt a tinge of guilt knowing she had not only seen Jim's cock, but felt it too. In her pussy and also twice in her mouth. Her nipples stiffened again at the thought and she quickly crossed her arms around her chest, hoping her mother didn't notice.

Jim came out right at that moment, dressed in a button down shirt and slacks, obviously the clothes he had worn the previous night and a little crumpled. He looked even more dapper all showered and dressed. "Ready whenever you are." He announced, smiling at Tanya who beamed right back at Jim.

"You're clothes are a little wrinkled!" She laughed, trying to smoothen down the light creases on his shirt.

"And we both know why that is." Jim shot back as the two of them laughed.

Lisa rolled her eyes at their persistent flirting. "Where you guys going?" She asked.

"Just out." Tanya replied, a little coldly.

Lisa could never quite figure her mother out. She would switch from being warm to cold and harsh within seconds but she was always so warm and sweet with others, especially men.

"Put the dishes in the dishwasher and straighten up this place a bit." Tanya said. "Sometimes this place is an embarrassment."

"Yeah, yeah, okay." Lisa replied softly, biting her tongue to stop herself from saying that half the mess was actually caused by her mother. "See you guys later."

Lisa watched them leave, then busied herself loading the dishwasher and straightening up the kitchen and then the hall. Having cleaned up everything she thought she'd surprise her mom and tidy up her mother's bedroom too. She walked down the corridor and opened the closed door to her mother's bedroom. The room smelled of sex and Lisa gulped as pictures of her mother lying on her back with her legs spread wide while Jim's cock speared over and over into her came flooding back to her mind.

The bed was a mess and as Lisa moved the bedspread she found a sheer negligee lying on it. She picked it up to examine the skimpy outfit. It was really nothing more than a few pieces of black and red, lacy fabric with some bows on it and Lisa wondered how much it actually covered. She could hardly even begin to imagine how someone would put it on let alone how it would look on the body!

Her eyes fell on the laundry basket in her mother's room with two pairs of panties clearly visible and lying on top of the pile - one red and one grey. For some reason, seeing her mother's used panties caused a knot to form in her stomach and she moved to the laundry basket almost hypnotically.

She picked up the red pair, cotton with lace trim and bikini styled. She raised it to her nose and inhaled deeply, smelling the familiar scent of her mother's pussy that she had smelled on Jim's cock last night. Her own pussy started to juice up and she sighed deeply, taking another sniff of her mother's panties. The grey pair had some white crusty remnants on the crotch and Lisa wondered if it was her mother's juices or Jim's cum, or perhaps a mix. She sniffed it, finding it more odorous than the red pair. She was briefly tempted to lick it and taste it but decided not to.

With the two pairs of panties clenched in her hand, Lisa made her way back to the bed, picking up the lacy lingerie and inspected it once again, trying to figure out which bits went where. Holding it up she decided to try it on. She took off her nightdress and slipped on the lingerie, smelling the scent of her mother's perfume on it as she did so. She looked at herself in the mirror. The outfit had two holes, bordered in red lace that her breasts slipped into with a thick piece of black lace running down across her stomach. The crotch was open as well and there were little red bows all over the front with a larger bow just above the open crotch. It was really quite sexy.

Lisa couldn't believe that her mother would wear let alone own such a sexy piece. She stared at herself in the mirror again, realising she looked really sexy in it, even at this hour of the day, without any makeup or without having cleaned herself up. She sat at her mother's dressing table and applied some lipstick, smiling in satisfaction that this little bit made her look more alive and sexy.

She went back to the bed and lay down, running her hands over her almost naked body. She slowly rubbed her pussy, imagining Jim was fucking her gently as she sniffed on the two pairs of panties alternately, working herself up even more.

"Ohh Jim... I want you..." She whispered softly, her eyes closed, as her fingers slipped into her seething hole and she started to fuck herself with her fingers.

"Oh my! What have we here? What the hell are you doing?" Lisa heard her mother yell out. Her eyes flew open and she stared up at Tanya and Jim standing in the doorway, looking down at her. "And what was that about wanting Jim? Why are you in my room?"

"I..I...wasn't..I didn't" Lisa stumbled over her words, not knowing quite what to say and not knowing which question to answer first. Her eyes switched back and forth between her mother and Jim, who had a lecherous look on his face.

"She does wear that skimpy outfit of yours quite well." He said softly. "But not as good as you obviously, Tanya."

"Good enough to fuck?" Tanya spat out. "You want to fuck her Jim?"

Jim didn't answer but just shrugged.

"And you? You little slut?" Tanya leant down close to Lisa's face. "You want to get fucked by Jim? Is that what you want?"

In her mind, Lisa wanted to say that she had already fucked Jim and sucked his cock twice. She wanted to say that Jim loved fucking her. But she didn't. She just glared at her mother.

"Were you thinking about his cock? Huh? Is that why your nips were so hard this morning?" Tanya persisted, her hands lightly squeezing Lisa's face. "And here you are, lying in MY bed in MY negligee, sticking your fingers in your cunt and thinking about fucking MY man!"

"Relax honey." Jim said softly. "She's probably just..."

"Just what?" Tanya retorted, not letting Jim finish. "Why are you defending her? You think it's normal for a daughter to wear her mother's sex outfits? The same outfit you fucked me in last night?"

12