Taking Advantage of Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya glared at Lisa again. "And my dirty panties! What were you doing with them?" Tanya picked up the grey pair and held it in front of Lisa's face. "Were you sniffing them? Licking them? What?"

"I..I'm sorry mom.. I just.. I just.." Lisa said, still not knowing how to answer. "I just thought I'd clean up your room a bit and then...and then I saw these....." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I.. I dunno... I couldn't help myself."

"Sorry. You're sorry." Tanya continued, her eyes taking on a menacing look. "You think that makes everything right? Maybe you'll be sorry when Jim's cock stretches out your young cunt."

"Mom please... I'm sorry." Lisa tried defending herself. "I didn't mean to do this.. I.. I wasn't expecting you back so soon."

"You didn't mean to get caught is what you mean." Tanya responded, almost mockingly. "Jim fucked me in this Lisa. Does that turn you on? You want to know that he fucked me again before we slept and again this morning after we woke up."

Tanya paused before reaching down to tease her daughters nipple. "We came back quick coz it looked like it was going to rain and Jim wanted to fuck again." Tanya said, tweaking Lisa's nipple and eliciting a gasp from the daughter. "But I told him I was still a little sore and maybe I'd just suck him off..... but maybe he should just fuck you. It's what you want isn't it?"

Lisa gasped again, both at her mother's words and at the feeling of the fingers toying on her nipples. Tanya's other hand went to Lisa's cheek, cupping it softly. "You HAVE been fucked haven't you? You've had more than one cock right?" Tanya said almost caringly.

Lisa just nodded causing Tanya to smile almost evilly. "Quite the slut then I see." Tanya continued, still tweaking her daughters nipple. "What about pussy? Ever sucked or played with a cunt?"

"Mom!" Lisa protested, even as the fires built inside her pussy.

"Don't Mom me." Tanya retorted as her other hand moved to pinch and tease the other nipple as well. "You're in no position to argue with me. Have you or haven't you?"

Lisa shook her head no as she gasped again as Tanya pinched both her nipples harder.

"Watching you two is getting me really hard." Jim announced as he cupped his crotch.

"Fuck her if you want to." Tanya stated as she continued twisting her daughters nipples. "I'd love to watch you make her scream. Kinda like watching a younger me." She laughed.

Lisa couldn't believe her ears. More than that she couldn't believe it when her mother lowered her mouth to her nipples and started sucking on them. Lisa tried to stifle a moan.

"Mmm... you like that don't you baby." Tanya cooed, taking her mouth off momentarily. "You have nice long nipples. Are they wired straight to your cunt just like Mommy's is?. She took a nipple in her mouth again, licking and sucking on it as her other hand toyed with the other nipple. Tanya's hand traced lightly down Lisa's tummy and down her thighs before coming back up again to settle at the crotch. She pushed her daughters thighs open and then started to run her index finger up and down Lisa's slit.

"You're fucking soaked!" Tanya exclaimed as she slipped two fingers into her daughters gash.

"Oh god Mommmyy." Lisa cried out as she felt her mother's fingers jam deep into her. Tanya started finger fucking her, pistoning her fingers hard and fast into Lisa's wet hole. Lisa arched her back, pushing her pussy upwards to accentuate the finger fucking.

"Mommy...mommmmyyyy...I'm gonna cummmm" Lisa squealed, gasping with each thrust. Tanya grabbed her used panties lying on the bed and pressed them against Lisa's nose. "Cum...cum as you smell mommies panties...cummmm"

Her mother's panties pressed against her nose drove her over the edge and she bucked and shuddered, her moans stifled by the panties covering her face. Her pussy clenched hungrily on Tanya's hands causing her mother to groan softly.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is squeezing my fingers!" Tanya exclaimed. She kept her fingers inside her daughters pussy till the convulsions stopped then pulled them out. They glistened with Lisa's pussy juices. Tanya laughed as she wiped her wet fingers across Lisa's face. "You're a wet one aren't you?" She said, smirking as she removed her dress and lay down beside her daughter. She caressed Lisa's face and then her breasts before raising her own hips and peeling off her panties and then her bra. Now naked, she raised herself on one elbow and leaned in toward Lisa. "You're gonna get fucked now baby girl. That's what you want isn't it? And I'm going to watch!" She turned to Jim who was still partially dressed.

"Come on Jim.. get those clothes off." She said flirtily. "Show my daughter what her momma can't get enough off. You think it'll fit in her?"

"I'm sure it will!" Jim laughed as he pulled off his clothes, his large cock bouncing up, already erect from watching the two women. Tanya half shuffled toward him. "Let me get it to full size." She giggled before taking it in her mouth and slurping greedily on it.

"Uhhh...I swear you're the best cocksucker there is." Jim groaned as Tanya licked and sucked all over his cock, making it nice and wet. She pulled off and Lisa stared at the wet cock. It seemed so much bigger than what she had seen last night or even this morning. The veins on the cock were swollen and thick and ran all over the shaft. She gulped, both in lust and trepidation.

"Now fuck this slut daughter of mine." Tanya commanded as she lifted Lisa slightly to get behind her so that Lisa's head and part of her back rested on Tanya's tummy and the rest between Tanya's splayed legs. Tanya started to massage Lisa's tits as Jim moved toward Lisa, flipping his cock up and down with his hand.

"Ask for it honey." Tanya commanded. "Go on... beg for Jims cock"

"I..I want it." Lisa stuttered.

"You want what?" Tanya countered menacingly. "I want to hear you beg Jim to fuck you. Have you ever seen such a magnificent cock?"

"Fuck me Jim...Fuck me." Lisa spat out. "Fuck me with your big cock."

"That's my girl." Tanya laughed as she elicited another moan from Lisa as she tweaked her nipples.

Jim moved to stand at the edge of the bed, between Lisa's spread legs. He slowly rubbed his cock up and down the entrance to her slit causing Lisa to sigh deeply. "I've already soaked her up!" Tanya said. "Just fuck her. Don't be gentle. Fuck her like the slut she is."

Jim grinned at Tanya and then smiled gently at Lisa who stared at Jim pleadingly, hoping he would be gentle. He placed his cock right up against her slit now and then reached forward to cover Tanya's hands that were still teasing Lisa's nipples.

"She looks almost as good as you did last night." He said as she stared into Tanya's eyes and squeezed her hands, mashing Lisa's breasts. His eyes fixed on Tanya her thrust deep and hard into Lisa's pussy.

"Aaagggghhh!" Lisa screamed as Jim's thick long cock ploughed deep into her, knocking the breath out of her, stretching her inner pussy walls and hitting her cervix all at the same time. "You're so fucking big!"

Jim didn't give her time to adjust to his size but instead started to fuck her with long, deep strokes. Lisa moaned loudly. Jim grabbed her legs by the ankles and lifted them up, spreading her widely. "Oh my Goddd!" She cried out as she felt his cock going in even deeper. "Oh fuckk... fuck!"

"You're fucking her like you fucked me last night baby!" Tanya cooed. Images of seeing her mother fucked the same way she was being fucked came flooding back into Lisa's mind and caused her pussy to tingle and start to boil up. She moaned again loudly. "Oh fuck me... fuck me...I'm gonna cummmm!"

"Dammit, she's really tight and wet!" Jim groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck her Jim, she's cumming so quickly on your cock!" Tanya goaded Jim, she held Lisa's body tight against hers, kissing her neck softly. "Cum baby.. cum for Mummy's boyfriend!. Feel his cock pounding you."

Her mother's dirty talk coupled with the thick cock pounding her was too much for Lisa to bear. Her head lifted off her mother's body and she let out a guttural scream as her pussy started spasming wildly on the cock inside her while her legs and body shook in pleasure. "Aaaahhhhgggghhhhh...fuck....oh fuckkkkkk!" Jim kept her legs forced open even as Lisa tried to bring them together. He stopped his thrusting as her cunt clamped and squeezed on his cock. Tanya held her with her hand's wrapped around Lisa's breasts as her body trembled. Finally Lisa started to calm down. "Oh god..oh god...fuck...fuck." Lisa moaned, almost incoherently. Tanya kissed Lisa on the cheek as Jim pulled his cock out of her pussy. It was covered in Lisa's fuck cream and Lisa gasped seeing how much fuck cream she had secreted.

"Turn around and get on your fours." Jim commanded as he tapped the side of her hips. Lisa was breathing heavily as she turned over and got on her hands and knees. Her mother's pussy was right in front of her now. Tanya caressed Lisa's hair and then pressed Lisa's head downward, closer to her pussy, raising her own hips slightly as she did so. Lisa could feel the heat emanating from her mother's pussy and she inhaled the scent of Tanya's pussy. It was almost intoxicating. She suddenly had this desire to lick it and taste it.

Before she could, Jim grabbed her hips and pulled her on to his cock. Once again, her pussy was invaded by the thick pole of meat and her head raised involuntarily as she gasped loudly. Jim started to fuck her slowly from behind, driving her forward with each lunge. Lisa lowered her back and head, giving Jim deeper access. Her face was now almost level with her mother's pussy and she tentatively stuck her tongue out to taste it.

"Ohhh..." Tanya moaned as she felt Lisa's tongue on her pussy. "She's licking my cunt Jim... Oh god. Fuck her harder. Fuck her ass if you want to!"

Lisa wanted to protest but Tanya pressed her head closer to her pussy. She gave it a few more licks as Jim almost came to a stop in her pussy. He started up again fucking into her deep and slow, pushing her forward with each thrust. She tried to time the thrusts of Jim's cock with her licks. "Unnhhh mmmppphh Unnhhhh Mmmpphhhh Unnnhhh Mmmphhh" She moaned as she tried hard to coordinate but it was hard to do that, let alone concentrate fully.

Sensing what her daughter was feeling, and knowing that Lisa was trying hard to get her off, Tanya stroked her daughters hair. "It's okay baby." She cooed softly. "Just concentrate on Jim's big cock in your cunt."

Jim started to caress Lisa's bung hole as her fucked her pussy, teasing it. He placed his thumb at the entrance to her rosebud and pressed it in. Lisa squealed and then shuddered. "Oh God." She cried out. "What's that in my ass!" As much as it was a little uncomfortable, she could now feel his thumb pressing against the thin tissue separating her anus and pussy, forcing it against his cock. Jim started to slowly finger fuck her ass with her thumb as he fucked her. The sensations thrilled her to her core.

"OHhh...OH Godd.. Oh fuckkkkk" She cried out, her moans muffled by the closeness of her mouth to her mother's pussy. "I'm gonna cum... oh fuck god yes... I'm gonna cummmmm!!!

Both her pussy and rectum started to spasm and clench on the two pieces of flesh in her as her entire body shook. Jim didn't let up but instead pulled out his thumb and grabbed her hips, fucking her harder. Lisa started to buck against him, crying out incoherently as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. One orgasm built into another and she was a cumming mess. "No more.. Oh god.. I cant take it..No more!"

Jim slowed down a little, allowing her to cum down a little from her multiple orgasms. She was still writhing in pleasure as Jim fucked her, a little slower. "Oh yes...yess...yessss..." She cried out. "Don't stop.. so good.. so good!"

As Lisa cried out in pleasure, she suddenly felt as if the insides of her pussy had expanded. Jim's cock went in all the way and she felt his balls slapped against her ass. She couldn't quite understand it but his cock was now touching places inside her that no cock ever had. It felt so good being so full of cock meat deep inside her and she cried out loudly again.

Jim knew that her pussy had tented and her uterine muscles had pulled her cervix higher up and inward to allow his cock to plough deep into her. He relished the feeling of his entire meat buried in her and he started to fuck her harder with longer strokes. His balls slapped loudly against her ass as he fucked her hard.

"Oh fuck.. oh fuck... yes...yes...yesssss" Lisa cried out, her body trembling and her eyes bugging out. "I'm cumminggg..cumminnggg... oh fuck.. nyyyyaggghhhhhh"

Her entire body shook and trembled as her pussy clenched and spasmed on Jim's cock. She tried to pull of his cock but he wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her closer to him, impaling his cock even deeper into her. Jim started to fuck her with wild abandon, thrusting fast and deep into her.

"Oohh Goddd...Aggggghhh..Mmpphhh.. I can't... oh fuck..fuck.. fuck..ahhh...ahhhhh...agggghhh!" Lisa screamed loudly as she kept cumming and cumming.

"OH fuck yeah.." Jim groaned. "Yes...yess...unnnhh.. I cant hold back... Oh fuck....Aaahhh" He cried out as he pumped his load of hot cum deep inside her. Lisa was a trembling mess as she kept cumming over and over, her body trembling and spasming as she felt his hot cum spurt deep inside her. She collapsed forward onto her mother's embrace as her body kept trembling and twitching and she continued moaning incoherently and gasping for air. Jim slowly pulled his cock out of her, leaving her pussy gaping and suddenly feeling very empty.

"Oh fuck.. oh God... ohhhh..." Lisa moaned softly, leaning into her mother's body as Tanya stroked her hair lightly.

"That was good baby?" Tanya asked lovingly.

Lisa nodded. Her body still trembling and her thighs quivering spasmodically. Tanya kissed Lisa's forehead before rolling her daughter off her and onto Lisa's back. Jim climbed on to the bed, turning to his side and lying next to Lisa. He draped his leg over hers, raising himself slightly on one elbow. His wet cock resting on Lisa's thigh and dripping snail trails on her leg.

"That was even better than last night!" Jim said as he caressed Lisa's face. Lisa stared at Jim in stunned silence then turned to look at her mother and shot her a petrified look. Tanya rolled her eyes. "I'm not that stupid!" She said. "I know he fucked you last night."

"It was her idea actually." Jim said, laughing again as his fingers traced along Lisa's thigh. "I wanted to fuck her again but she said she was worn out and if I was so horny I should try and fuck you."

"I wasn't really serious!" Tanya retorted. "It was more sarcasm than a suggestion." She paused slightly before putting her hand on Lisa's face. "But I heard it all baby." Tanya said softly. "And it got me all worked up."

"But.. but..you acted like you didn't know at breakfast." Lisa retorted, her eyes darting back and forth between Jim and Tanya. "You set me up?"

Tanya sighed softly, almost in exasperation. "I wanted to see if you were going to tell me or keep it a secret." Tanya responded. "It looked like you weren't going to and you even pretended that you didn't know Jim. I wanted to see how long you were going to put up the pretense. So don't act all sanctimonious with me!"

Tanya paused for a while. "And then... I mean really! Sucking of Jim while I was in the shower? Jim tells me everything you know."

Lisa didn't quite know what to say and just stared up at her mother and then turned to look at Jim, scowling at him slightly before turning to look at her mother again.

"Sorry...?" Lisa offered, not really meaning it but feeling it was the right thing to say.

"You're not sorry." Tanya smiled softly at her daughter. "It's okay. I just never thought you were so horny."

"Like mother like daughter." Jim laughed softly.

Tanya leaned in and kissed her daughter on the lips lightly. "Now take off my expensive lingerie before you ruin it with all that cum running out of your cunt!"

*******

12