All Comments on 'Taking Advantage of the Situation'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Enjoyable read

So ... morning dawns, Mum removes dildo, smiles and stands up. That's when the cum hits the fan. Would be interested to read the follow up.

rooster569rooster569over 9 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for your story. I really liked it. I thought it was very sexy. Sounded like a good time.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
I loved it

***** well worth more stars. Sounds very simar to my story titled Bambi.

hotwillyhotwillyover 9 years ago
Mother

Excellent story Possibly every bad boys fantasy

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
cool

Nice advantage, very erotic story thank you loved every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Some guys have seen mom undressed and passed out. Most are cautios and look and smell but don't touch. It does leave a lasting impression to jo to.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
I don't know

What eveyone else read, but I read where he raped his mother three times while she slept once with the dildo, then his mouth, and lastly with his cock also cumming inside her and maybe knocking her up.

Without consent is rape, he should have just covered her and left, it doesn't matter that she came three times that's just the bodys reaction.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Averygoodlay nailed it

unconscious, without consent, is rape.

to cap it off (pun intended) by plugging his ejaculate inside was another insidious form of non-consensual rape.

His concern for her modesty is heart warming. He is such a good boy, he should be proud of himself. (please note the sarcasm)

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Sooo?

This is a site for sex. Sooo? there are catagorys of every kind of sex. Why do some have to take a moralistic view & condemn this writter & the male in the story. All he did was fuck his Mother, & the catagory of "Incest" is full of storys of guys fucking their Mothers, Sisters, Aunties, Cousins, & any friends that are available. Not to mention Daddies Banging Daughters, Sisters, Aunties, Sis-in-laws, Mothers in-laws, & Grannys.

Me?? I loved it this story got a 5, cuz I think it was very well written, good believable action, well discribed sex enjoyed by both partys. I just wish I had a chance like that with my HOT, Beautiful, stacked, Redheaded Mom!

Centrum1000 You did a very good job on this one. I'll be looking for more of you work. Thank You!!

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
It is a fantasy

If someone indulged in this behavior in RL with anyone it would actually be rape, even if the people involved were married. However this is NOT real life, it is a fantasy. If anyone in real life were actually involved in virtually any activity described in this particular branch of the story forum they would be found guilty of felony sex crimes. Everything here is a fantasy (or should be) and is inadvisable to practice it in the real world even if it is between two conscious, consenting adults.

If this story isn't for your taste, fine. Leave it alone or rate it accordingly, but to bust someone's balls over a fantasy piece just isn't good form. If he claimed that this was a true story full of things he really did, fine, he would be a piece of crap who deserved to be thrown in jail. He didn't, and hasn't though. It is a work of fantasy, so let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting comments from a bunch of losers!

If you have to RESORT to using randoms words in CAPS and speak like a doofus then get off this site. Please. Get off now before they kick you out for gross stupidity.

Nice story...very original...somewhat....but the whole dildo? No way! Most can only accommodate all but a few inches.

Oh and no worries. The mother was fully awake. She heard him when he first make the floorboard creak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm so glad you know how to use pronouns like him, and he, her, and she because if it had always referred to the male protagonist as Jason and the female as mom, I would have classified this as another crap story that an uneducated writer puked out and stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lol. A discussion on morality in the comments section of an incest story... I'm not alone here in finding that absolutely absurd am I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Amazing please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mother

you should do mom point of view she was aware of what was going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*shakes head*

All these morons commenting that morality does not count as this is the Incest section. There is a difference between actions with consenting adults and the rape of an unwilling or unconscious partner.

Even if this is incest it should be in the NonConsent section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fact is

that the boy rescues his mother from the dead end she's headed for. He gets rid of the stupid toy mom's been using and replaces it with the real thing--the fat young penis he's got swinging between his legs. The kid has another big advantage over the dumbs dildo. A pair of heavy loaded balls hanging down under his penis, balls that never quit and keep on producing the semen that's so good for a mother's system.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Interesting story... but comments about comments...

"Emphasis" - noun; special importance, value, or prominence given to something.

You can't HEAR emphasis in a textual manner... Html has features that allow text to be modified (bold, italic, underline) though I've never actually tested to see if they function in the comment field...

Lacking that, the way to "emphasize" something you consider important is to either demark the word (I personally use asterisks or, rarely, quotes when doing that) or to capitalize the word (which clearly I ALSO do). Both methods are entirely acceptable and commonly understood.

On that note, while the mother in this story MIGHT have been ok with the actions of her son, unless she was conscious while these actions happened OR had previously relayed to him that his actions (while she were unconscious) would be acceptable, he DID legally commit rape. Now, while most states in the US categorize that under the heading of "sexual assault", I'm not using that term since the whole incest angle could ALSO cause it to fall in that category, whether she were willing or not, and my focus here would be solely on the nonconsensual facet of the story.

Always keep in mind, actions during (orgasming) or after (deciding to allow it to willingly continue) in no way changes the nonconsensuality of the initial action IN a nonconsensual act.

I thought it was well presented in this story...but you can't realistically argue that it wasn't there (unless you try to add facts not introduced in the story). The author covered every avenue to tell us she was NOT conscious and this was not an action that was previously agreed upon nor intimated that it would be acceptable...

Well-written, thanks for the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God dammnn

Those who complain about morality in an incest fantasy story should f (_) ck off and go cut yourself because you are probably complaining about morality to hide the fact that it turned you on and you feel guilty

()_()

(¤¤) | |

<==| {} |==> ---| |--

// \\ | | //

《》《》

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 2

When the mother removes her dildo she will notice the cum and will know of thoe suns involvement . The action of the cum being trapped all night gives greater chance for pregnancy . She might also turn to the sun to replace her dildo . I would like to see a continuation of this story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

She should wake up, figure it out, and fuck the crap out of him in the morning.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
well written, but it's a rape tale...

Boy rapes his mother -- non-consent -- he's on his way to doing the same thing to someone else.

"Taking advantage of the 'situation'"? You mean, of a person.

New title: "On my way to the sex offender registry.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
I liked it but .

For that boy being so smart, he acted kind of slow. All in all, not a bad story........THANKS

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Jason is a creep. He started out with good intensions. Even looking was okay; however, everything went down hill after that. He has no respect for his mother. In some states his action could be taken as rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh. More story plots from the horrid mind of a frustrated sex offender.

Have you forgotten that you were writing a mother-son story? When a son sexually assaults a mother, it isn't that terribly one-sided? Are we just blow up dolls to you? A wooden post to hump? Don't we get to volunteer ourselvea into such dalliances and maybe enjoy it as well?

I'm sorry, but a story of this calibre doesn't warrant any rating meaningful rating. I miss ASSTR terribly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous