Taking Allison Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake invites the young couple over for a boat ride.
6.5k words
4.45
134.4k
243

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EasyDen
EasyDen
810 Followers

Chapter 2 of the Taking Allison series, thank you for all the feedback on Chapter 1, the good and bad.

*****

It was late Friday afternoon. Allison sat at her desk, finishing up some tasks at work. She typed diligently on her computer, trying to reply to every email and get all of her tasks finished before the weekend. Her iPhone illuminated up a few inches from the keyboard, her eyes quickly darted to the notification. It was a message from Jake.

She picked her phone up to read the message.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?"

She typed back, "Any ideas?" Allison was pretty confident no matter what, their day would led to the two of them having sex while Adam watched.

"It's supposed to be a nice day tomorrow. I could take the two of you out on my boat." Jake replied.

Allison's eyebrows raised, she liked what he was proposing. "Ooh, that could be fun :)" She typed. "We're pretty much free whenever, what time are you thinking."

Jake suggested 1PM, he also offered food and beverages as well, Jake's house seemed like an easy place to spend a day at.

"I'll talk to the hubby, but I think it's a date!" She finally replied.

"Bring a bathing suit ;)" Jake said.

Allison smiled and shook her head. "Maybe I'll do just that if you promise to behave." She teased.

Another message from Jake popped up "No promises."

Allison smiled and put her phone down, trying to concentrate on the rest of her work day. The two of them had been texting all week like a new couple in the honeymoon phase of their relationship.

Allison arrived home around 5:30, Adam was in the kitchen, having beaten her home by only a few minutes. "Hey honey." She greeted, leaning in to kiss her husband.

"Hi babe, How was your day?" Adam asked, he was pouring himself a glass of water, he was still in a dress shirt and khakis from his work day.

"It was alright, I caught up on a lot of things I needed to get done. The GE account has been kicking my ass, it's seriously had the entire office up in arms, we're always so close to launching the campaign and then right as we're there, they email us ten revisions we need to get done, and it's just a cluster fuck the entire time." Her tone was annoyed, but she was so glad to put her work woes away until Monday. She walked over to the fridge and opened it, peeking inside briefly.

"God damn, they're still giving you guys hell?." Adam asked in response to his wife's work troubles. He always admired his wife's worth ethic and how well she was able to handle the stress of finicky clients.

Allison's eyes scanned the contents of the fridge. "I don't even want to think about it right now. I'm just so glad it's Friday." She grabbed a can of Mango Lacroix and snapped it open. She turned to her husband.

"So, Jake invited us on his boat tomorrow." She told him before taking a swig of her drink.

"That sounds good." Adam said, he sipped his water. "Is there a time in mind?"

Allison nodded and told him 1pm.

"Sounds good." Adam had thought about the past weekend all week. Throughout the week, Images of the two played in his head over and over. His wife losing herself to the passion of another man, he was eager to see more.

Allison smiled and walked over to Adam and kissed him on the cheek. "Remember, we're supposed to meet Dave and Laura at 8." The two of them had dinner plans that night with friends, another couple they had known for years. This date which would not end like their last one.

The next morning, Allison woke up and did her normal Saturday morning routine, she got up, put on a sports bra and spandex leggings and went for a run. Adam did some things around the house, checking the time meticulously, eager for how the day would turn out.

Allison came home and showered, it was apparent she was taking extra care in how she looked for Jake.

"What do you say, leave at 12:30?" Adam asked

Allison was brushing her hair. "Sure. Jake said to bring a bathing suit. I'll just bring a beach bag, bring whatever you need." Adam nodded and left the room.

Allison rummaged through her bathing suits. She had all different types and different colors. She held up a red one piece and examined it. It was sexy and really did a number showing off her curves, yet it was subtle, it left something to the imagination. But today, she didn't want Jake to imagine anything.

She decided on a lavender color two piece, the top was strapless and hugged her breasts, showing the shape of her bust perfectly. The bottoms were closer to a thong than standard bikini bottoms. She stepped into the tiny bikini bottoms and tied the top to her torso, adjusting the cups to cover her breasts. Over her bikini, she put on a white tank top and a pair of cut-off denim shorts. In her bag she packed some towels, a change of clothes and a bottle of suntan lotion. Adam walked in the room wearing a pair of light grey swim trunks and a tank top. His eyes scanned over his beautiful wife.

"My my, don't you look great." Adam said, kissing his wife on the cheek.

"Thank you." She said cheerfully, as she fluffed out her long brown hair with her hands. "Ready when you are." She was excited for their day ahead.

Adam parked his car in Jake's driveway. It was a beautiful 80 degree April day, warmer than usual for the time of year. The two walked to the front door, Allison carried her beach bag with the strap over her shoulder.

She knocked on the door, a moment later, Jake answered the door. He was wearing a short pair of navy blue swim trunks and a sleeveless shirt. He smiled at the two.

"Hello, welcome!." Jake greeted with a friendly tone, he pulled Allison in for a hug.

"Hi." Allison said simply, she wrapped her arms around Jake's torso, she was already melting in his arms.

The two stood wrapped in a hug and looked at one another. They hesitated for a moment before finally their lips met in a loving kiss, lingering on one another.

Adam watched the two, he knew they were in for a fun day. Jake patted her ass and let her go.

"Adam! What's up man." Jake greeted, shaking Adam's hand, and patting him on the shoulder,

Adam returned the handshake. "Hey Jake. Good to see you." He walked into the house after his wife.

"Can I get you two a beer?" He asked as he guided them into the sunlit living room.

"Oh yes." Allison responded, Adam also accepted the offer. Jake walked into the kitchen and retrieved three bottles of Corona, he handed the two of them one each.

"Not the fancy craft beers I'm sure the two of you are used to drinking, but I think it'll do." Jake teased, as he opened his and took a swig.

Allison and Adam both laughed. "I'd never turn down a Corona." Adam countered as the two opened their beer bottles and each took a sip.

Jake walked back into the kitchen "Just about ready to head out, just packing a cooler." He said as he started packing a few more beers into a small red igloo cooler. He picked it up and led the two downstairs. The three walked into Jake's large, finished basement. The couple were in awe as they looked around. They saw a full bar, a large 70 inch TV mounted on the wall in front of a large sectional couch. On another part of the basement was a pool table, a poker table, and speakers all throughout the basement that was connected to a sound system. It was obvious Jake liked to host.

"What a fun basement." Allison said out loud as her eyes scanned her surroundings. Jake smiled and thanked Allison as he opened the sliding glass door that led to the stone patio.

They exited the house, Allison saw Jake's hot tub.

"Jeez, a hot tub too?" She laughed. She couldn't believe how nice everything was.

"Oh yeah. Just let me know when you wanna get in sometimes. Admittedly, I barely use it." He said as he led them through the nice stone patio, on it was some expensive looking patio furniture, a grill, and a fire pit.

They headed onto the dock and boarded the boat. Jake led Allison on board, placing a hand on the small of her back as she stepped on. "Such a gentleman." She teased. She found a seat on the round padded bench behind the captain's chair, she crossed her legs and leaned back, looking out to the sparkling lake.

Adam helped Jake untie the boat from the dock, the two of them boarded, making sure not to forget the cooler of beer.

Adam joined his wife and wrapped his arm around her. Jake took the wheel of the boat and guided the boat out onto the lake.

The boat cruised at a nice pace, Jake had been the first to put in his dock for the upcoming summer boating season, and as a result the lake had barely any boats on it.

The three of them chatted and sipped beers, Jake turned on a classic rock radio station. Allison nonchalantly took her tank top off and stood up to take her shorts off. Jake didn't notice as his eyes stayed forward on the lake ahead.

She looked over to him, standing only a couple feet from him. "What do you think?" She asked.

Jake turned his head to see the scantily clad young woman, his eyes widened. "God damn, baby." Was all Jake could say. Allison grinned and turned for him to give a view of her backside.

"I think you oughta come sit with the captain." He reached out to Allison and guided her on his lap. She giggled in delight and took a seat as directed. She leaned down and the two kissed for a moment, Jake had his arm around her waist, Allison's arm draped around his neck and over his shoulder. Adam leaned back and watched the two from behind.

"Mm, I missed you." Jake said against her lips, kissing her again, his hand was stroking her thigh.

"Yeah? Well I missed you too. I missed this." She grabbed his already stiff cock through his trunks and started stroking him.

Jake turned his head slightly to Adam as Allison started kissing on his neck "I don't know how you do it, man. How do you get anything done with this gorgeous sex pot living with you."

"It's not easy." Adam called out playfully over the motor and music, he still couldn't believe how slutty his wife got around Jake, how animalistic he made her.

Jake sighed happily, there was nothing better to him than having a gorgeous young woman on his lap as he drove his boat.

Allison stopped kissing and looked around to see who else was nearby. The lake was empty, all the houses were far enough away as they were now out on the middle of the lake. Allison slipped off Jake's lap and stood next to him. She looked at her husband and bit her lip, she raised her eyebrows to him. Adam smirked and watched to see what his wife was up to.

She hooked her fingers inside Jake's waistband, peeled his trunks down and freed his already hard cock. Jake kept his eyes forward, Allison stroked him briefly before squatting down. She ran her tongue from the base of his cock to the head, swirling her tongue around it before opening her mouth and lowering her head down on it.

Jake gasped quietly and winced, "Oh, that's good...that's good." He placed a hand on the top of her head and ran his fingers through her soft hair, the other remained on the steering wheel of the pontoon. He groaned and sighed as her tongue hit different parts of his cock, her warm mouth engulfed him the entire time.

Jake steered the boat to a small, secluded cove, surrounded by trees, rather than houses. Jake stood up as Allison continued servicing him. Jake looked over at Adam and widened his eyes. "Oh my god is she good at this." He stood happily for a minute as she sucked on his cock hungrily. "Let's pause for a second." He finally said, so had to anchor the boat.

Allison stayed on her knees, she reached up to the table, grabbed her beer and took a sip, She smiled at her husband,

Jake quickly let the anchor down before taking a seat on the padded bench, next to Adam. Jake motioned the young wife over, Allison grinned and crawled over to her bull, she was kneeling in front of him once more. She looked over at Adam and reached over, squeezing his cock briefly, she smiled at him as she knew he'd be hard.

She eagerly went back to giving Jake head, the whole ordeal was so exciting to her, the idea of fooling around on a boat out in the open, having an open love affair with a much older man while her husband watched. Jake leaned back as Allison sucked him, he ran her hands through his hair. Allison was getting much better with working with the extra length that Jake had over Adam.

Jake took a hand off Allison's head, and swiveled his hand to Adam, offering a fist bump. "Isn't life great?" Jake asked Adam. Adam bumped his fist with Jake and nodded. "It sure is." He told Jake in agreement. Allison took Jake out of her mouth to catch her breath, still stroking the saliva covered cock, she smiled at the two of them and kissed the head of Jake's cock.

"What are you thinkin', sexy?" Jake asked her.

"I'm thinking I need to get fucked." She told him in a sultry voice. She looked over to the opening of the cove to see if anybody was around, but the lake was still empty. They were in their own little world.

She stood up and turned around, her back was to the two men. Jake spread his legs and Allison filled the opening. She pulled her thong bikini to the side to allow access to her, she bent over and squatted down to lower herself on Jake's cock, the head breached her opening and the shaft followed.

She let out a long whimper as every inch slowly plunged inside her. She squatted up and down on him slowly to loosen herself. It didn't take long before he was lubed up with a mix of their fluids and Allison began to bounce up and down on him with more ease. She moaned quietly, trying her best to stifle herself as to not alert anyone who may be nearby.

Jake leaned back and thrusted upwards, having the luscious view of her ass bouncing up on him in reverse cowgirl, her hands rested on her legs to help keep her up. Jake rubbed her gorgeous rear and smacked it. He grabbed her ass and guided her up and down on him, the sounds of their bodies slapping together was apparent even with the music playing.

"Yes! Oh, fuck me." Allison moaned, she was glad squats were on her normal workout routine as she twerked up and down on him.

"Come sit next to your husband." Jake commanded. Allison stood up off Jake and the two switched positions. She sat down next to Adam and spread her legs, she reached over and held Adam's hand sweetly as a way of letting her know she hadn't forgotten about him. She leaned against her husband as Jake got in position. He pulled the front of her bikini to the side and found her opening. As he entered back inside her, she squeezed Adam's hand tightly.

"Oh my god, baby, he feels so good." She declared to her husband, resting her head on his shoulder. Jake had his hands wrapped tightly around her ankles, using them as handle bars to control his thrusts.

Jake's cock rapidly moved back and forth inside her, her breasts bounced with the heavy movement, with her free hand, she lowered her bikini top, Jake's hands quickly moved from her ankles to her gorgeous breasts, his thumbs rubbed her hard nipples. Allison moaned in pure euphoria, she was still trying to stifle her moans.

She knew that there would be plenty of time to be loud when they got back to the house. Adam watched as his wife and her bull fucked right in front of him. Last week he watched from a distance and now he was up close and personal.

Allison let go of Adam's hand and wrapped her arm around him and grabbed him tightly.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum." Allison squealed, trying her best to not holler out. Jake maintained rhythm, which at that point was hard and fast. Allison's face was buried in her husband, hoping it would help mute the sounds. Adam had his arm around his wife, keeping her in place for Jake.

"I'm cumming! Ohhh god, I'm cumming. She moaned out, she grabbed her husband even tighter and let out a brief scream before catching herself, she covered her mouth trying to muffle her pleasured wails, Amazed by how easily Jake was able to make her cum.

Allison was breathing heavily while Jake took himself out of her and stood up. Allison leaned up, grabbed Jake's waist and pulled him to her. She hungrily took his cock in her mouth once again.

She swiftly bobbed up and down on him, jerking off the part of the shaft that she wasn't sucking on. Jake stood there and groaned as he filled her mouth.

"God damn." Jake let out as he took a few breaths. Adam sat there, his bathing suit pitching a tent as he watched that entire scene unfold. Allison kept Jake's load in her mouth for a moment.

"Are you going to swallow for me?"

Allison responded by swallowing and opened her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and looked up at Adam. "Good girl." He smirked and went to pull up the anchor. He returned to the captain's seat. "Who's ready for lunch?" Jake asked as he drove the boat back toward his house. Allison stood up and sat next to Adam, cuddling up with him, she closed her eyes. She was basking her her post sex glow.

"Having fun?" She asked quietly, to which Adam replied by kissing her forehead. "Absolutely." He wrapped his arm around his wife. The ride back was mostly quiet besides the rumbling and sputtering of the boat. The three of them were all trying to recoup, knowing the day was just starting.

The boat made it back to Jake's dock. Jake had asked Adam to help him secure the boat back on the dock. Adam jumped to the dock and helped guide the boat by pulling it into the direction it needed to go in, he tied the boat to the dock cleats when Jake had told him to.

"Not a bad first mate." Jake called out as the boat finally stopped.

"And what am I?" Allison asked playfully as she knelt down to pick up her discarded tank top and jean shorts off the boat floor and stuffed them into her beach bag.

"I think you outrank us all, baby." Jake replied, he patted her bare ass. "God, that bikini does wonders for you." He told her while picking up the cooler.

Allison smiled and replied by shaking her round ass for him. The two exited the boat where Adam was, and the three of them made their way back to the up to the back patio. Allison found a lounge chair and took a seat, Adam sat on the one next to her.

Jake retreated to the house and brought out some beef patties, buns and condiments for grilling. Adam and Maidison offered to help bring things out, but Jake refused, telling them to just hang out and relax. Jake threw the patties on the hot grill and tended to the food.

The three of them chatted and drank beer, casual things about their lives, their jobs, their marriage, Allison telling Jake stories about some of her and Adam's wild adventures at college, some drama that was going on with their mutual friends and other personal things that Jake was all too happy to listen to. He was glad to have the couple around. He genuinely liked their company even when he wasn't having sex with Allison. He thought they were funny, polite and even loved them as a couple, thinking they made a great pair. Jake absolutely adored having sex with Allison as she was beautiful and alluring, but he had no desire to steal her away from Adam and make her his. He was just grateful they allowed him into their lives, and into her panties.

Allison closed her eyes, her skin was warm. "Ugh, I'm gonna burn." she reached into her bag and retrieved the bottle of suntan lotion.

"Jake will you help me out?" She asked over to him. Jake had just finished flipping patties.

She added, "Adam will take over the grill. He's a good cook, don't worry." She smirked and looked at her husband.

Adam smiled, and playfully rolled his eyes, though, he still found it a turn on. It was the fact that Jake was her first choice that he found exciting, though Jake was treating them to a day on the lake, food and beer, so it was only fair Jake got something in return. Adam stood up, kissed his wife's head and walked over to Jake. Jake handed him the spatula.

EasyDen
EasyDen
810 Followers
12