All Comments on 'Taking Allison Ch. 02'

by EasyDen

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is Adam

A figment of her imagination? He can't be real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The premise is stupid.

Where did everyone get this notion that husbands can't fuck and dominate their wives? It's such a contrived plot line and it makes the writer look juvenile.

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 3 years ago

I'm really liking this series so far.

Well written, hot sex scenes, characters that have more personality beyond their tits, asses, and dicks.

I'm really hoping for the "Taking" to get a bit heavier though. I think what keeps the best of these kinds of stories going is introducing more interpersonal complications and conflicts that lead to the uncertainty in the triangle of the relationship.

Chapters one and two are a really good honeymoon phase, looking forward to choppier waters!

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
Another cuckold

Another wife that only prefer a big cock and not her husbands. Get out and divorce her Adam because she has already made her choice to let another man owe her pussy. She miss her lover as soon as he left the house. Adam can not satisfy her in bed and then it is no reason for him to stay married to a bitch and slut.

hornycarolhornycarolover 3 years ago
Erotic

Very well written and very erotic. I hope Allison and Adam find new adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
happy.

I loved the story. It is very good cuckold tale. With a happy ending. Keep writing

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Much appreciated

Great story, great part 2. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not so sure of it now...

Started out well, but after describing how Jake liked the young couple and didn’t want to disrespect Adam or their marriage, he proceeded to do exactly that. Far better to just keep it at people enjoying an adventurous lifestyle and some good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

just another cuckold story so many on here all the same the slut wife and a bad writer get a life

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super HOT story!!!!

Love the scenes and the dialogs!!!!

Please continue it ;-)

Phoenix215Phoenix215over 3 years ago

Great chapter! I can see that Jack is getting more comfortable as a bull and is displaying dominating traits to Adam by making his wife admit who's dick she prefers. Allison also is showing that she loves to tease Adam and is slowly enjoying the fact that she will eventually dominate him. I believe her making a habit of swallowing Jack's cum is really annoying Adam which is definitely hot.

In the next chapters I hope we get to see Allison performing acts for Jack exclusively and slowly leaving Adam out of it. Since Allison takes pride in acting out her husband's fantasies then I believe it will only be a matter of time until she recommends introducing chastity cages or eating creampies to Adam from the forums online.

Overall love your story and can't wait for an update! Ignore the haters, the fact that your story is already this popular goes to show that the people giving hate comments are just going through Post Nut Clarity. Can't wait for Chapter 3!!!!!!!!

chief573chief573over 3 years ago
Getting more intense, liking where this is going...

"This is Jake's pussy."

An escalation, but not too rushed. Plenty of time to slowly build an emotional connection between Jake and Allison, now that the physical connection is solid.

Looking forward to more!

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

So well done, just like Allison.

She is so comfortable with Jake it's like Adam isn't even there, unless he's holding her pounded body.

There's only so much new that can be written in to a story here but.

One of the hottest and I thought you were going to use it, was a cuck licking his wife as she rides her lover reverse cowgirl. Oh how did my dick slip out .

Do you need a hostess for a future poker came, so far it's a respectful as possible story, is it ever really enough, and Allison is so responsive "(!)"

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Well written

I always hate to see the seeds of disrespect for the husband, but his willingness to allow it (thus far) is still believable. I hope it doesn't degenerate from this point; hopefully she is wise enough to take care of the first things first. Still, well done!

aardvarksarepigsaardvarksarepigsover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much, and I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter. I especially like the dialog between the three of them. I would love to see Adam get involved as a bisexual partner, so he could enjoy Jake's cock as well.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Fool

Fool of a cuck let’s his whorewife go back for seconds. Author seems the type to keep it going forever, as he has no new ideas.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE FOLLOW UP CHAPTER

Enjoyed this chapter ... and just like the first chapter... was glad the author kept hubby and wife together

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Anonymous wife

I took Anony’s wife for a boat ride, but Capt Ahab came by and put a harpoon in her before we could get busy. Big loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hearing your wife tell you that another man owns her pussy is the hottest thing to happen ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love these stories

I'm hoping there are several more chapters to go.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 3 years ago
Great support scene

I just was over the top during the scene where Adam supports his wife while Jake fucks her. I esp. liked the taunting and belittling she did to her husband at the same time.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Hooked on the concept

I like the idea of wife sharing or hotwifing, just not so much into the humiliation part. I think that playful teasing is a turn on, but I don't see what the turn on is in straight up humiliation. I still found this story very hot and can see how a husband that truly loves his wife can be happy to see her being pleasured.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Selfish, heartless, cheating cunt.

Where's the quid pro quo? Equality in marriage - hubby should be fucking some 20 yr old blond bimbo with dynamite tits and tight snatch every fucking time his wife sucks or fucks the geriatric old geyser. Fair is fair.

Then we'll see who gets to fuck more and longer, and who gets dumped at the side of the road, especially when the old fart kicks the bucket...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Fuck, baby, I love you, but he just fucks me so much better." Allison finally said, her voice was quivering.

"Tell your husband who owns this pussy."

"Jake owns this pussy." She announced.

Love this. Would to see more of it if you continue this series (and you SHOULD, please!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That felt empty for Adam's part. He got nothing. No affection or even a kiss on the lips when the heartless cunt is with her man. FUCK! she wouldn't even touch her husband through the whole story. Then you cover it up at the end with a couple of sentences saying she still had sex with her husband, but it was a pretty weak lame bullshit cover up. No real emotions from the Cunt for her weak sissy little dick hubby. Of course Adam has to have a little 4 inch dick and be a sissy who does nothing. The cunt wouldn't even give him a handjob after WTF! This started out good in part 1 and turned into a worthless pile of crap.

8833dmsalon8833dmsalonalmost 3 years ago

Terrific wife sharing story

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Adam is such a fool, he is so stupid to let Jake ruin his wife. After Jake she wouldn't even feel Adam when he fucks her. Sad that this whole fantasy thing will destroy their marriage and the fact that Allison went along with it shows she is a really nothing but a cheating slut even thought Alex condoned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. There are no limits on her conduct - no control. Jake has all the control, and that makes hubby a momma's boy faggot pussy. Only a matter of time before wifey disrespects him, then dumps him as a piece of dogshit. Actually, she has already disrespected hubby in a big, big way, by saying "this is Jake's pussy". The second she said that, hubby should have grabbed her hair and yanked her off Jake, and put an end to that scene. Limits!

Besides, it is a catastrophic mistake to let wifey get involved with another man on more than one occasion, one fuck. Clearly she's falling for the rich old bastard, and even if the codger doesn't want to "take her away", she'll still leave the tiny-dicked, coward-pussy hubby - no woman can stay with a man she doesn't respect and is even disgusted with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

at least the whore give's adam a crum or two .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I luvved the fact that they become friends. That the husband luvs to see his wife fucked by an older man, she luvs to be fucked by an older man and Jake luvs fucking adams wife and likes it that adam likes to watch. Also they converse as friends. This is the kind of relationship I would luv to have. So many jerk comments you get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How dumb can the husband? Pretty damn dumb that's for s.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a great story! I mean if you love vile characters.

charliem100charliem1008 months ago

I've probably asked this a hundred times on this site regarding the nay-sayers, if you don't like cuck stories, why do you read them?

consulting91consulting9129 days ago

So it’s odd that she never has makeup sex with her husband. In normal circumstances it is normal to have recovery sex with the husband to bring them back together.

I could see her cutting Adam off at some point and spending the night at Jake’s house alone.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirl20 days ago

Read this before and I just love love love it I’d love to have my partner fuck my arse as another claims my pussy for his such a turn on!!!

GoldustwingGoldustwing9 days ago

Adam is totally committed to this lifestyle and seems to be getting as much out of it as Jake and Allison. There is no evidence of jealousy or anger, which is unusual in these loving wife tales.

olblueyesolblueyes8 days ago

UGH!!!!!! allison who owns this pussy? jake you own this pussy!! adam honey i love you but jake fucks me better!!! no, not in my lifetime,,one or both would be dead or hospitslized,,,i always get first, last and always,,,allison needs a good attention getter!!! aint no wimp husband in my house!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous