Taking Back Amelia Ch. 04

Story Info
Amelia makes a costly move.
2.4k words
4.09
7.5k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on my bed wearing a tight, black shirt, and boy shorts underneath my blankets. My golden hair was oily, and untouched. I through it back in a ponytail, and let my bangs spray across my face. I was watching re-runs of the Golden Girls when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. Not waiting for an invitation, my dad opened the door, and peeked his head in.

"Hey." He greeted with his heavy Irish accent. "How' ya' doin' sweet-hat'?" His smile was warm, and familiar. His perfect gray eyes, and smile sparkled in at me. I returned his smile.

"I'm alright, dad."

"Ya' feelen' any better'?" He inquired with a hopeful look. I nodded with half a smile. "Leek, uh, I just got off the phone with someone from St. Boniface. I guess ya' date for the formal gut into sum trouble, and was suspended from attending it."

I sat up in bed, wide-eyed. "What?! What did he do?"

"I din't' know, 'Melia. Why don't ya' call him? Find out." I stared off into nowhere imagining what Father did to prevent Jason from taking me to the formal. I couldn't believe he would do this after giving me permission to go. My mind flooded with a faint sense of flattery, but then anger. He doesn't speak to me for days, then changes his mind like that. He couldn't do this to me. He wouldn't do this. "'Melia?" Dad chimed. "Yal' right?"

I smiled back at him. "Yeah, dad. I'll call him."

"Sure." He smiled humoring my optimism. "Let me know if ya' need anything deary." He shut the door, as I reached for the phone.

Two weeks later, and it was the night of the formal. I had called Jason, and asked him what had happened. He told me that his he and his friends were caught smoking in the bathroom at Church. As a result they were all suspended from attending the formal. It sounded like a pathetic reason. I didn't attend service during those weeks. I wasn't about to let Father take away this away from me. This was my free will, or whats left of it. I did feel for him deep, but he had no right to not let me enjoy myself as I had requested. The thought of someone else filling my place lingered like a disease in my head. I felt like a fool. A fool with an absent hymen he had destroyed.

I walked down to his office that morning gripping onto a letter I had written the night before. I had every intention of shouting at him, demanding why he went back on his allowance of me attending the formal. My conscience though, found it easier to write it down other than to say it to him. I crept up to the frosted glass door, and seen that the light was on inside. I stood to the side, and examined the crack underneath the door. The letter would fit. I imagined another girl inside bound and gagged right at that moment. That son-of-a-bitch, I thought, I was going to show him.

In a hurry I threw the letter underneath the door, and bolted down the hallway to the stairs out of the Church. I didn't feel safe until I made it down to the end of the road, and turned right onto the alley. I didn't stop, but strode away with fresh confidence. I could concentrate on the evening with Jason I had planned. Since he was banned from the formal I figured we'd have our own little soiree. I was acting as the dirty slut I had confessed to Father that I was. I re-read the letter in my mind;

YOU WILL NOT CONTROL MY LIFE

The thought of Fathers' reaction gave me such sweet satisfaction. It birthed a grin I wore the rest of the afternoon.

Jason picked me up that evening in his silver Nissan Armada. He looked very good dressed in a red and scarlet flannel button-down, and tan pants. His beautiful blonde hair had streaks of light blonde splashed through it. His green eyes appear hazel-like. Drenched in Abercrombie cologne, he was perfect. I wore a white sleeveless top under a denim jacket, and a flowing knee-length, peach skirt. I curled the ends of my hair, and parted it sideways allowing my long locks to flow over my shoulders. I made sure my Bath and Body perfume made me smell of Cherry Merlot. It was going to be perfect...

After going out to eat, driving down to the lake, and talking for an hour or so, we were in the backseat of the Nissan. My skirt was up under my breasts, and my legs were up in the air. I was laying on my back anticipating a good fuck. "Take your shoes off." Jason whispered sucking on my ear as he was trying to jack himself off to get hard. "I don't want you messing up the ceiling while i'm fucking you." My eyes rolled as he now tried to devour my ear. The cool air made it feel chilled. I took his mouth, and his tongue met mine. His breathes were heavy, and in rhythm. It wasn't sexy at all. He had the looks, but the stamina of a mop. "You're so damn hot. You want my cock, baby?" God, I wish he hadn't added the baby. He wouldn't look at me. His eyes squeezed shut concentrating on getting his dick hard. "You want to get fucked? Do you baby? Tell me" I focused up at the light on the ceiling.

"Oh, yes...baby." Was the best I could get out. I was not turned on at all. I felt like I was in a bad teen date movie. "Fuck me...b-baby." I stuttered. I brought my hand down to my clit, and began playing with it. I figured if this fool couldn't do anything for me, I sure as hell wasn't ending the night without having an orgasm.

"Oh, yeah babe! Work your pussy for me! Get it all ready for me!" He continued almost jacking his dick off of his body now. I closed my eyes. I couldn't look at him, although as perfect as he was, he wasn't what I had expected. He had no game in this, and I was getting sick of listening to him. I tried to imagine Fathers' sea blue eyes, his wavy dark hair, his pale skin, and his hands around my neck. I took Jason's free hand, and put it up to my neck. "Oh, you like it rough baby?!"

Enough with the god damn BABY!

"Harder!" I demanded. He pressed a little more, and that still wasn't enough for me. I felt his dick finally get hard enough, and he fought it into me. I pressed his hand deep into my neck to the point of my breathing to slow making me gag for air. Jason tried to release his hand, but I had a death grip on it.

"Amelia, stop that!" He whispered as he thrusted into me a couple times before I felt it deflating again. I wouldn't listen, and kept his hand pressed on my neck. He yanked his hand away, and sat up in the seat, panting. I pulled my skirt down, and migrated to the farthest direction away from Jason. I felt so awkward pulling my skirt down past my clenched knees. He pulled his shirt over his crotch trying to hide his defeated manhood. We didn't say anything for awhile.

We arrived back in front of my house right after dark. The evening wasn't what I had expected, and I wanted to go wash it off, and go to bed. At least it wasn't on me, I thought. "Thanks for the-the night. Everything. Goodnight, Jason." I moved to make my exit out of the car.

"Wait, there's something I wanted to ask you before you leave." He said putting his hand on my bare knee. In my mind, I was hoping it wouldn't be a request for a second date. "You're not upset about the whole bathroom incident, are you?"

"The what?" I asked confused.

"What we said in the bathroom at the convent. You weren't angry about that, right?" I was very confused. My eyes squinted toward him.

"What are you talking about?"

He chuckled, and turned towards the road. "I thought they told you."

"Told me what?"

Jason took a big sigh. "A few of the guys and I were in the bathroom at Church talking about the formal. And, you. We were being guys, ya' know? I guess Father Erick was in the stall at the end. He overheard what I said. He came out, and told my friends to leave. He told me to stay away from you. I didn't mean anything by it Amelia, honestly. I just...like you?"

That night I went to sleep feeling even more awful than I did those days I didn't talk to Father. I had done something I couldn't undo. Father had tried to protect me. I shun him away by shunning him away with a boy who I cared nothing about, and all because of my pathetic ego. Jason and I didn't exactly "have sex". I could try to convince Father of that, but I killed that thought immediately. He would never forgive this. I had fucked up. I was under my covers sobbing like a baby. I felt lower than nothing. I had left my mind for a night, and in return lost my entire world.

The sun woke me up much too early the next morning. I didn't even know I had fallen asleep. I didn't want to be reminded of the night before. I wanted to shut my eyes tight, and try to go back to sleep, but the brightness held me awake. My eyes heavy from the crying I had done hours before, and my head pounded. I was planning on never getting up again for at least a month.

My parents were awake. I could hear my father talking in his loud, Irish voice like he always did in the morning. I knew I wasn't going back to sleep, and coffee did sound good. I dragged myself out of bed, and down the hallway to the kitchen. I went to the coffee maker. I could see out of the corner of my eye my parents were sitting in the living room. Dad was in his lounge chair, and mom was sitting on the arm of it. They were laughing about something, and stopped when I appeared.

"There she is!" My mother boasted through her platinum white teeth.

"Amelia! You finally awake gal?" Dad joined in. I struggled reaching up in the cupboard for my orange mug.

"Not so loud dad!" I bitched bringing the mug down from the shelf.

"Amelia, say hello to Father Erick." The mere mention of his name made the cup fall from my hands, and shatter to the floor. I turned my head to the living room. I hadn't noticed the dark figure sitting on our sectional. He had his right leg resting on his left knee, and he was holding a coffee cup with his good hand. The other had healed up. He looked so put together dressed in a black button-down, and blue jeans. His eyes didn't give an expression of anger, but of amusement.

"Jesus, Amelia!" Mom freaked rushing over to clean up the mug. "Oh! Forgive me, Father!" She begged making Father chuckle.

"Linda, you're fine, and please call me Erick." I couldn't look at him, and turned away to retreat down the hallway. "How are you, Amelia?" He called over to me.

"I'm fine, Father." I answered observing my mom picking up the pieced of the broken mug.

"I was just telling your parents about the retreat this weekend. One of the girls' couldn't make it, and I thought that you may want to go." My mind became puzzled. I had no idea what he was talking about. "They're leaving in a few hours for Omaha. I could come get you, and take you to the bus if you want to go. Ten other girls are going, and four chaperones." He sounded like a salesman now. "It's all paid for by the church."

"G'ah 'head, n' go, Amelia! Sounds like fun'!" Dad insisted.

I wanted to run away again out the door, down the road, and away from him like I should've done a month ago. The truth was I was terrified. There was no retreat I had heard about. What in the hell was he going to do with me?

"Um, what-what time?" I blurted out.

Father arose, and walked over beside me to the counter setting his coffee cup down. "I'll pick you up in an hour. Folks, I have to run a few places so that'll give you time to get ready, Amelia." I turned my head up to his. He didn't look at me before moving towards the door.

"You should thank Father Erick, Amelia. That was awfully kind of him to think of you." Mom suggested from the floor. Father put on his sunglasses, and smiled towards us.

"It's no problem. Amelia is a fine young lady. You raised a very well cultured young lady." He sounded off like he was reading a script. "May God bless you all, have a great day, and thank you for the coffee."

"I'll walk you out, Father." I offered slipping on my flip flops.

I followed him down off of the porch, and down the sidewalk. "Father, wait." He stopped in front of the black BMW, but didn't turn around to face me. "I don't know what to say, but-"

"-You are to say not a god damn thing the rest of the day." He interrupted staring out at the neighbors house next door. "One hour, Amelia."

He got into his car, and turned the engine. I backed up, and watched him speed out of the driveway, and away. My heart raced. I should have ran away then, but I had to admit no matter what was in store for me. He was going to take me away. I had no idea what he was going to do to me, and that scared the hell out of me...but it turned me on as well.