Taking Beth Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth and Jackson continue their prison relationship.
7.6k words
4.45
10.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

Part one

Jackson was sitting up with Beth in his lap. His right hand pushing her ass hard against his body. Her legs either side of his torso. They had been fucking for at least an hour, the usual rough, controlling stuff that Beth now craved. As much as any junkie did their fix. Her bottom showed the red marks from the riding crop that Jackson had smacked her with many times. Then he had carried her around the room for ages, screwing her hard and fast in his arms, while she held on for dear life. Her cries of pleasure echoing around the room. Then in need of a little rest they had collapsed together onto a table.

They were both panting hard as Beth settled into his lap. Jackson from his exertion and Beth from another incredible orgasm that had taken her breath away with its sheer intensity. For a moment, as they recovered, they shared a rare tender moment. Jackson surprised Beth by resting his face against her chest. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him to her. Loving the feeling of closeness this position gave them, she ran her hands through his hair. She told him repeatedly how fucking amazing their love making had been.

They were hidden somewhere in the depths of the prison. A basement or something and that had made the sex all the more exciting for Beth. The idea that they might get caught had at first terrified her and then thrilled her. Deep down she knew that she did not really believe she would get caught but the idea was still exhilarating. Jackson was too in control for that and he had confidently assured her that, "his people were on guard." She assumed he had meant Luther. That had been the one disappointment, a part of Beth had hoped that he might join the two of them but of him there had been no sign.

The basement was dull and dusty. God knows what it had been used for in the past because all over the pealing white paint someone had scrawled rude words. It must have held prisoners at one time but now it was just a storeroom. The table they were now cuddling on and a couple of old sofas were the only furniture. Everywhere else there were records and papers stacked in huge disorganised piles. Or on tall bookshelves. Beth had loved the idea of being screwed in this room the moment she had seen it, and this had pushed her fears away. It was so dirty and slutty to be taken here.

Her hand reached down and taking Jackson's huge dick in her hand she slipped it inside her. Smiling to herself at how expertly she did that now and how the girth of his cock used to make her so nervous. Lord knows in the last few weeks she had gained lots of practice. Gently Beth began rocking her hips back and forth. Telling Jackson that she was going to fuck him as she did. She still held his head tight against hers but as they began screwing again Jackson lifted his head and they began to kiss.

"Keep fucking me," she whispered. Her tongue eagerly protruded to meet Jackson's mouth which slowly came for hers. Gradually she moved her body backwards, resting her hands on the table behind her. Jackson smiled and stroked her face. "You like that?" She asked in that same soft voice and then she smiled as Jackson's hands cupped her breasts. "Fuck me," she kept repeating, as he began to push her harder in towards him. "Oh yes, yes," she said, loving the way he was staring at her with such wanton lust in his eyes.

His mouth kissed the valley between her large breasts, and she threw her head back in pleasure. And now the old table began to creak a little as she screwed him more vigorously. In returned her tits were being squeezed and moulded roughly between his fingers. "Oh, shit boss," she cried. "That feels so good." And then he pulled her to him again and they held each other. Once more Beth squeezed him tight against her. His arms round her back doing the same, as she crossed her legs behind him. There was an intensity today that she had not felt before.

Beth turned her head for a moment and tried to focus. Around her on the dusty floor lay the remains of both of their clothes. Jackson had taken no time in stripping her and she had returned the favour with equal enthusiasm. Her shirt lay by the table, but her short skirt was in the corner beside his orange prison suit. God knows where her shoes were. Beth considered for a moment the idea of asking him to hold her tight. He was doing that anyway, but it would show how much she liked what he was doing. She wished she could say, "tighter," to him over and over. She remained silent though, sensing this would not be the right thing to say.

All of a sudden he kissed her again and then he lay back on the table, his arm indicating she should come and lay beside him. This felt to Beth like he was preparing to leave, and a crushing sadness washed over her. These were Beth's brothers last days of incarceration. He was due to be released at the end of the week. Beth had no idea whether that meant there was any future for her and Jackson. Beth remained torn. When she was away from Jackson her guilt was almost overwhelming but when he suddenly appeared with another one of his little games. All she wanted to do was to be with him and to be used by him in whatever way Jackson saw fit.

She lay by his side and they kissed several times. He was holding her hand and she loved that too. Beth decided she could not let Jackson go today without speaking about the situation. It might be the last chance. Did he even know her brother's release date was so soon? Surely the intensity of today was about more than just hiding and fucking in the prison basement. She took a deep breath and went to speak, without any clear idea of what she was going to say. But Jackson lifted his head, there was a sudden look of concentration on his face and she wondered if he had realised the significance of this moment as well. But what he said was completely unexpected.

"I think Miss Short is coming," he said. Beth's bravado about being discovered disappeared instantly, especially when sure enough she heard a faint voice calling for her. The next few moments were a mass of flailing bodies as Jackson and Beth struggled to get their clothes back on quickly. They managed to dress just in time. They had barely time to spring guilty apart when Miss Short marched into the basement.

"Ah there you are," she said. Miss Short seemed strangely dishevelled and red faced. Must be the dirt and dust down here thought Beth.

Part two

The following day Beth was back at the prison. She had accepted a place on a volunteer's group, working with the prisoners at various menial tasks. Of course, when the requests for people to join the group had gone out. It was Jackson that had insisted she join. He had inferred there would be plenty of time for love making amongst the tasks they were given and on day one he had not let her down. Of course, he had been very casual about the fact they had so nearly been caught, which infuriated Beth. At first she had vowed not to return. But the lure of time with Jackson, justified by the reason that she needed to keep her brother safe had brought her back to the prison once more.

Miss Short was the group's organiser. Probably in her early twenties she seemed far too young to be working around all these harden prisoner's and certainly there seemed times when she was nervous and unsure of what she was doing. She was the very prison officer who had taken Beth's clothes away in the governor's office. All the officers were apparently encouraged to do at least one project a year that got them closely involved with the inmates. The tidying up of the far-reaching places of the prison was the project Miss Short had been given. Beth did not doubt that Jackson had been heavily involved in this idea, but she had no idea how. Yesterday to no great surprise Jackson had been assigned to Beth and as he was a trustee they had been allowed to go off together unsupervised.

Which is how she and Jackson had ended up fucking in the Basement. Beth's daydreams about yesterday were abruptly halted by Miss Short calling things to order. Not that there was much reason. Beth was one of only two volunteers. The other lady was very elderly and very deaf, which is why Miss Short had to shout. The old lady was once again sent to the library and so Miss Short turned her attention to Beth, telling her, no asking her if it was okay to work with Jackson again. There was something in how the words were said, almost sarcastic. It bothered Beth for a moment but then excitement took over when Miss Short explained what task she was being assigned.

"You're going to this old cell block," Miss Short said. "It's in the remotest part of the prison." That was the phrase that got Beth really excited and hopeful for lots of the private time with her lover. "Mr Jackson is already there, and this is how you find him." Miss Short continued. Beth thanked her, who told her to call her Lauren. Once again Beth wondered what Lauren was doing working in a prison. Beth guessed the young prison officer was about 23. She had the loveliest face, with long brown hair and eyes of the same colour. That and her long legs must make her a fantasy figure amongst the inmates she thought. As Beth wandered off, there was a further flash of discomfort from the way Lauren said, "Oh it's a little dirty down there."

This was a reference to the very smart but tight, short dress that Beth was wearing. One of Jackson's other little commands. This dress covered up a lot more than the previous outfit he had bought her, but it was still pretty inappropriate for a prison visit. Beth looked down at her dress self-consciously and then back up at Miss Short who was looking at her. Lauren shrugged, turned with a sigh and then walked away.

For the first time in her life Beth had to walk through the main prison to get to where she was going. She felt very official having to show her badge at the entrance to each sector and amused by receiving wolf whistles and cat calls as she walked. Of course, she had quite a bit of thigh on show and her high-heeled shoes clunked on the hard floor. It was quite a turn on though being whistled at by all these incarnated men. Often there would be other prisoners telling the ones who were shouting to be quiet. It occurred to her that perhaps those prisoners knew that she was Jackson's woman. Jackson's woman? Was that the right phrase?

Probably not but she felt sure some knew she had that status, and this was why they were shouting the others down. Don't mess with her or you'll be messing with Jackson, Beth imagined that might be the message being shared. She now walked with her head a little higher, her hips swaying just a little more. Jackson's woman! There was no denying that was what she was. At least for now. What was a little disquieting though, was the way it made her feel proud but then she frowned! Realising there were many who would use a less flattering term. She sighed, her mother for one. Oh god she knew exactly what her mother would call her. A flash of fear struck her that her brother might find out what she had been up to but she forced it out of her mind.

Eventually things around her became quieter, and then uninhabited. At the final door she was let through, she found a long staircase just like it said she would on the map. Beth then found herself in a large room of crumbling cells. That led to another staircase and another room long since abandoned. She then came to a third and final area of the disused prison. The map sent her to a cell in the corner of the room but to her disappointment there was no Jackson. For a moment she cursed. Was she in the wrong place? But then she saw the note and under the note was a package.

More clothes? Thought Beth and she was right. The note said, "put me on," and "me" was a satin red chemise complete with matching thong. Under the words "put me on," the note said, "stop hesitating, we won't get caught, just put me on or ..." Beth smiled he knew her too well, knew she was always cautious but then again easily led. God she was so deep in this prison, there was no way they were going to get found out, was there? There was always the danger of a visit from Miss Sharp but that was all. Anyway, she was now very horny and painfully aware time for her and Jackson was running out. Her brother's release was getting closer and closer. So, without even her customary sigh she got changed.

The chemise was just about the sexist thing Beth had ever worn. It was also kind of elegant too. Which she really liked. It was short with a lace trim around the hem and the neckline was plunging, with tiny straps over her shoulders. She smiled hoping Jackson would like the way her large breasts filled out the cups. They were made from tiny triangles of material that left little to the imagination, especially from the side. It was backless too from the waist up. Once she had the chemise on, she put the thong on as well, wondering if she had ever worn one.

Beth could see there was only one entrance into the room, so she stood in full view of it, waiting impatiently for her man to appear. It was only a moment later that she heard footsteps. But then nothing. She frowned. Was he playing with her or was it someone else? Then she heard more footsteps, louder and firmer this time. Trying to ignore her fear that it might not be Jackson she stood with her back to the door. Behind her she heard a sharp intake of breath and smiling she turned. Hands at her side she stood directly in front of him. On her face a sexy smile, making herself show no reaction to the relief she was feeling that it was actually Jackson. Beth looked down at the ground and put an arm behind her head, turning slightly. A sexy pose especially for her lover and then she turned the other way, dropping her hands again and then slowly bending one leg.

Part three

"Fuck yes," said Jackson, showing he loved the view. "Very nice. Now get on the bed on your front." Beth giggled, loving once more being ordered around. She climbed onto the bed, which happily was pretty clean, more of Jackson's doing she suspected. Beth lay on her front resting her head on one arm and looking back at her man. She wanted to ask if they were safe, to get at least some reassurance but today Jackson was all action. He told her to be silent and as she always did, she obeyed. "I am going to fuck you," he said. As if she didn't realise.

He lifted the hem of the chemise revealing the rest of Beth's ass and the thong. She smiled and turned herself round a little more, so she was flatter on the bed for him. As he raked his fingers down the cheeks of her backside Beth could not help letting out a little gasp and smiling even more. Jackson's fingers grabbed the thong and eased it down her legs till it was around her knees. And then he lovingly stroked the two mounds of soft flesh in front of him. Slowly his hands aroused Beth and she felt herself getting wet and even more horny. Sighing heavily, she began to bite her thumb and stroke her face. Finally, she could hold out no longer.

"Fuck me Boss," she whispered. Today she was too horny for all the usual foreplay.

"Oh, I will," he replied, and he moved her into a position where she was kneeling upright, her hands grabbed the bars on the cell that the bed was pushed up against. As she got into position, he removed the thong from her legs and dropped it onto the floor. 'That's right just like that," he said calmly. Beth closed her eyes, holding her breath for what was coming next. He entered her, in his usual firm and skilful way, her whole body moving forward as her pussy resisted expanding around the huge girth of his dick.

Jackson's hand was clamped around the front of her thigh, holding her body tight against his. As he screwed her he muttered to himself something about, nice and slow. He was as good as his word. Each thrust was slow but irresistibly firm and it pushed her right forward to the bars and then he brought her back again. His cock sliding inside her with ease, she had been wet long before he had started. Her insides lit up as heat cascaded through her body in waves of pleasure and delight that took her breath away. Each thrust brought an "aaaaarrrggghhhhh," sound from Beth.

His lips caressed her neck and then he kissed the side of her face. Beth closed her eyes and turned her head to the side, eager for this extra contact. He was picking up speed a little now and the sounds of delight from Beth kept in time. Jackson's hand began to grasp and squeeze her chest. And then after a brief struggle with the flimsy chemise he popped her right tit out of its cup, so his hand could enjoy her bare breast. For a moment Beth's hands left the bars and slid down her chest and pushed his hands against her body. Immediately though she had to reach forward again, grabbing the bars to stop herself falling forward.

"Oh fuck, that's so good, boss," she said, managing to get the words out between the cries of pleasure. For a moment the thrusts ceased. She felt herself pulled back towards Jackson a little more and with her body resting against his, he kissed the side of her neck. "Yes, yes," she began to cry, and her hand went to her own breast, the joy of being fucked making touching and caressing herself irresistible. And then she was pushed forward again, her fingers wrapping around the cold bars to support herself from falling forward.

He resumed fucking her. Beth's eyes closed, her body rocking back and forward with the thrusts from Jackson. She resumed her soft rhythmic cries. Slowly she felt that she was building to her climax. Her cries ceased and she began to tell Jackson that she was, "going to come." For a while they fucked like that. Beth's hand occasionally grabbing her right breast which was still hanging out of her chemise or Jackson kissing her neck. And then she came, falling forward as she did with a cry. Her hand slipping from the bar.

"Tell me we don't have to stop just because my brother is being released," she said breathlessly, trying to clear her head from another amazing orgasm. Forcing out what she so desperately wanted to know. But behind her there was a noise and they both looked up just in time to see a figure disappearing out of the room. Beth panicked again, thrusting her tits back into her chemise and reaching for her dress. She had seen enough to recognise the long brown hair and clipboard to know exactly who it was. This realisation made her stomach plunge. Why the hell had she got herself into this?

"I think I know who our little watcher is," said Beth quietly, when she had calmed down a little. Recklessly adding, "and you need to sort it out before it affects my brothers release."

If Jackson and Beth had been in a normal relationship what followed would have been called their first row. It was a short one because Jackson quickly cowed Beth into silence. After all he was the one in control of both her and her brothers fate. In the end all Beth could do was plead for help, to avoid what she felt certain would happen. Their activities had been discovered and Beth could feel herself shaking with fear. She prayed Jackson was powerful and reliable enough to get her out of this mess.

Part four

Lauren Sharp was in a flap, she had posted Jackson and Beth to the old shower block, but they were not there. Frustration boiled over, she had so looked forward to watching them fucking again and to facilitate this had sent them to another remote part of the prison. This area she had been able to check out first, in order to pick a safe hiding place. She must not get found out again. For a moment the irrational fear came to her that perhaps Jackson and Beth had taken the opportunity to escape but she knew that was just silly. There was nothing else to do but return to the operations centre where she could find out where the hell they were.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers