Taking Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said, over and over in a high-pitched yap and then she let out a long guttural groan. The intensity had been overwhelming and her orgasm set a new highwater mark for its intensity and length. But of course, Beth would not get any rest.

"We are not finished yet," Jackson said and immediately Lauren was applying more lube again. Beth grabbed her legs pulling them back towards her head and spreading them wide for her lover. Jackson carefully entered her asshole again and then he began to pound her again. His fucking my ass thought Beth.

"You want to carry this on huh?" He said. Beth said she did, between gasps from the hard-anal sex she was now getting. "You're my little slut," he said. "I get to fuck your ass and your pussy whenever I want." Jackson was now going like a Jackhammer.

"Oh fuck, yes," wailed Beth. "I want this every day. Every day." This became a little chant that she made over and over until suddenly Jackson withdrew and Beth was pulled onto the floor. Jackson gasped and a shot of come went over Beth's face, followed by another then another. Beth looked up at Jackson.

"Thank you," she said in mock calmness, but it was obvious she meant it.

"Well that went well chaps," said Lauren, and all three of them laughed.