Taking Care of Alpha

Story Info
Dimitri is woken from a wet dream to help his husband.
2.1k words
4.48
12.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is about a trans man and cis man having gay sex so I have categorized it as such. It also contains werewolf sex, somnophilia, and pet play.

Terms for trans mans genitals include: boypussy, front hole, cunt.

If this is an issue for your dysphoria I suggest not reading.

I myself am a trans man and have written what I like and am comfortable with. Every trans person is different so I understand if some don't like this.

The general plot of this story is a bit all over the place and very self indulgent so, well, apologies if it's not someones cup of tea. These are my own characters from a book I am writing so you'll kind of notice larger plot and backstories about them so sorry for that if you just came for the smut lol.

He was walking through a densely wooded forest. It was night time. He couldn't remember how he got here, but through the trees he could see a clearing up ahead, lit up by the cool light of a full moon. The grass looked fine and soft, lush green with small white wild flowers dotting the grass. When he was little he called this specific grass fairy grass because it was always so soft and other worldly looking. How did he get here again?

No matter, he could stop in the clearing and gather his bearings where it was a little lighter, brighter, less scary.

As he entered the clearing the scent of the flowers hit him in a rush. It was so peaceful and calm. He realized then that he had been holding tension in his jaw, and his chest was tight with uncertainty before.

Dimitri sat then, an easy criss cross of his long slender legs. He wasn't too tall since his assigned gender at birth caused him to cap out at a reasonable 5'8, but his legs definitely took a majority of that.

He ran his hands across the soft grass, breathing in deeply. Anyone looking in on the scene ironically would have mistaken him for a delicate fae prince admiring the forest. His pale blonde hair shone almost white in the moonlight, and delicate facial features and full pouty lips lended themselves to create a beautiful picture.

Something big rustled in the brush ahead of him. His head snapped up, alarmed and his calm reverie broken.

'That was just a rabbit right?' He thought to himself, trying to reassure himself that it wasn't a large predator lurking in the darkness.

It was then he realized too late that he really was setting himself up to be prey, sitting all alone in a calm clearing, perfectly illuminated by the moon.

Ripe for the taking.

The bushes moved again and then to his horror a huge white and black wolf stalked out. It was on all fours, but the wolves proportions looked off somehow. As it stalked closer and more into the light it became apparent why.

It was a werewolf.

Or at least he figured it was.

Its body seemed more human than a normal wolf, the gait slightly unnatural for a wolf on all fours, like if it stood on its back two legs it could also walk unencumbered.

Dimitri was frozen however, from fear partially, but also a deep arousal that was flushing through his system and hardening his cock in his pants, moistening his front hole.

This was one of his biggest fantasies, to be taken by a werewolf, knotted on its huge cock, bred by it.

But of course this was only a fantasy, he didn't actually want to be bred. Five years of being on testosterone had eased him into the comfort of fantasizing these things, but never wanting to act on them. But the worry of pregnancy fell quickly from his mind as the fantasy took over again.

The werewolves cock was poking out from its sheath, and it growled lowly at him, as if daring him to try and move to get away.

Dimitri just stared wide eyed, like a trapped deer, unable to so much as utter a noise. The werewolf pounced on him, knocking him to his back. He yelped as the wolf snarled at his throat before raising its head to look him in the eyes.

All at once Dimitri understood and he could barely contain the smile from his face.

The eyes of the big werewolf were ice blue. Almost unnatural blue. But he would know them anywhere.

They were his husbands eyes.

And Dimitri was dreaming.

Everything clicked into place. This wasn't real, but it felt real. Dimitri had had lucid dreams before, but he fought his mind to not change anything, to not wake up, to be calm.

He smiled and laughed breathily before carefully turning onto his stomach underneath the huge werewolf.

He lifted his hips, feeling the hot heavy cock brush against his ass.

"C'mon then Viktor, fuck me." He said, still grinning and now lightly wiggling his ass against the cock. Presenting himself for his alpha.

The werewolf chuffed before sniffing down his back, eliciting a shiver from the cold nose. Jaws snapped against his waistband, tearing the pants down less than delicately.

Dimitri laughed sharp and joyous at the ripping sound he heard. His husband was never good with patience.

His boypussy was soaked, and the cool night air against his hot cunt made him gasp lightly.

Cock lined up at his entrance, he let out a loud high moan as it began to push in. It was tight, but glided in. He realized that Viktor had probably prepared him. Not here in the dream, but out there, in the waking world. He at least hoped that's what was happening. He always loved to be woken up to being filled with his husbands thick cock.

"Ahhh, Viktor!"

A slow and languid pace was set that after a few minutes turned punishing.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!" He moaned uncontrollably as the breath was punched out of him each time Viktor's hips met his.

The pleasure was already making him delirious and he only wanted more.

"Harder alpha p-please!"

It was getting harder to talk because of the rough pace but he was loving it.

His orgasm was approaching quickly, his little cock throbbing between his legs and cream sticking to his thighs. He could feel the werewolves knot pushing at his entrance, trying to stretch him even further. This thought was too much.

"Ahh I-I-I-," he screamed. His sentence went unfinished as his orgasm crashed through him, his legs shaking before suddenly he jolted awake screaming.

"Ahhh! Fuck fuck fuck!"

He felt squirt rushing out between his legs along with his cum. Viktor moaned behind him.

As he came down from his high Viktor fucked him through it slower and slower until he was drawing his cock out completely and falling in a heap next to Dimitri.

"Good morning," he said. He had a lazy smile on his lips as he stared at Dimitri trying to catch his breath, face smushed into the pillows.

"I had the best dream," Dimitri said.

"I'll bet," Viktor smirked. "Tell me all the juicy details."

"Well, you were a werewolf. Huge, with white and black fur, just like your hair. I should've known it was you then, because only you have hair like that, but it wasn't until I saw your eyes that I knew."

"And did I fuck you into submission?" He asked smugly.

"Pfttt as if. I didn't need any bribing to get on my stomach and present to you."

"Of course," Viktor said with a laugh.

"Want me to take care of that alpha?" Dimitri gestured to Viktor's still hard cock.

Viktor's eyes darkened at the nickname. It started pretty early into their relationship a few years ago. They had been discussing pet names and which they preferred to call each other. Viktor didn't like many of the usual ones like baby or sweetheart. Dimitri had jokingly suggested alpha, since he had told Viktor he had a slight pet play kink, and maybe was in denial that it sometimes went further than that. Hence the werewolf fantasy. Viktor surprisingly was excited about it, if how he railed Dimitri into the mattress afterwards was any indication. So it had stuck.

Dimitri called him alpha out of the bedroom as a joke sometimes, and all their friends knew it probably had to do with some private inside joke, but no one ever commented negatively about it.

"Sure, how do you want me?"

Dimitri paused. Usually Viktor was very dominant in bed. And Dimitri liked it that way. But every once in a while, Viktor would let him direct. It was usually when Viktor was stressed and overwhelmed. When he wanted to relax and have the edge taken off. Dimitri shivered lightly with excitement.

"On your elbows and knees please."

Viktor just arched a dark brow before moving into position. He bowed his head slightly, and his hair fell into his eyes a bit. Dimitri swooned.

He moved to his husbands side, rubbing up and down his back, trailing kisses across his ribs and sides.

"Flex your cock for me. Show me how big you are."

Viktor trembled and his cock jumped in between his legs.

"Big strong alpha, always taking care of me. Now it's my turn to take care of you. I'm going to milk you before letting you mount me and breed my hole."

"Mhmm." Viktor let out a low groan as Dimitri's slender fingers closed around his cock, slowly beginning to pump it.

He pulled it lightly so that it poked backwards between Viktor's legs as he gently used his other hand to push down lightly between his husbands shoulder blades. Encouraging him to rest his weight more forwards on his elbows rather than be evenly distributed between them and his knees.

"You're such a good alpha, so strong. Just relax." He tugged slowly on Viktor's cock, pausing every few strokes to run his thumb over the head, collecting precum to ease the glide of his hand.

"You like when your submissive boyslut milks your cock for you?" Every stroke up and down his cock Dimitri used his other hand to rub and lightly scratch Viktor's sides, shoulders and back.

"Mhmm," Dimitri moaned. "You want to cum for me while I milk your cock, while I moan for you. Just watching you I'm getting horny again already. I don't know if I can last without making you mount and fill me."

"Ah! Dima!" Viktor panted out, legs shaking slightly as he fought to hold his orgasm back.

Dimitri shivered at Viktor using the diminutive for his name. He loved when his alpha did that.

"Fill me alpha I can't take it anymore!"

Viktor was instantly moving, grabbing Dimitri and throwing him down underneath him onto his back. He brushed his fingers in a cursory check over Dimitri's cunt, just double checking it was wet. He wanted to slam inside, and their previous fuck probably ensured he was loose and ready, but he always wanted to be careful.

He took his cock in his hand and pushed into Dimitri causing both of them to let out moans.

"Aaa-alpha!"

"Fuck Dima!" He grit out, immediately setting a brutal pace. "Take my cock like a good boy. Moan for me like a good bitch in heat, take it!"

"Ah ah ah fuck me harder! Harder show me what you can- ahhh!"

Dimitri's orgasm slammed into him unexpectedly. He was too distracted with how hot the situation was, with how in love with his husband he is, with how compatible they are. He didn't feel the fire burning through him until it almost blinded him.

The clenching of his hole caused Viktor to cum with a sharp keen that tapered off into a whine of sorts. His hips stuttered and came to a standstill as they basked in their pleasure.

"I feel your cum filling me up, it's so nice." Dimitri's mouth was hanging open slightly, cheeks flushed and his eyes glassy. He looked cock drunk.

"Good boy, my good boy, taking everything I give you so well, massaging my cock with your tight hole."

"Mmm...keep talking like that and you'll need to fuck me again."

Viktor chuckled lightly and pulled out. "Alright let's take a break I'm only human."

"Well in that case should I go back to my dream alpha?"

Viktor growled lightly, smiling and pulling a laughing Dimitri to his chest. He scooped him up gently and Dimitri's long legs wrapped easily around his waist.

"Shower time shower time shower time..." Dimitri said lazily.

"Still babbling from my dick," he said fondly. "Did I knock some braincells loose?"

"I think you knocked more loose than a few braincells," Dimitri smiled.

"Alpha will clean you up," Viktor assured.

"I..I know," Dimitri said. He was already dozing off again, sated and happy as his husband carried him to their bathroom.

If he ended up dreaming again, well, he did taunt another round with his alpha didn't he?