Taking Care of Auntie Jane

Story Info
Foot fetish with cum.
847 words
4.29
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2_658
2_658
2 Followers

I was of the eldest of three children when my mother suddenly became ill. My Dad wasn't able to look after all of us so as I was 18 years old he sent me to be cared for by my Auntie Jane. As I left home Dad reassured me that we would all be together again soon, I was very upset but later realised it was the best thing that could have happened to me.

From the beginning Auntie Jane told me I must call her Jane, being called Auntie made her feel old as she wasn't that much older than me. I had always got along well with Jane. Jane husband had recently moved out and when I heard my parents discussing it at the time my mother said that Jane had just worn him out in the bedroom.

Jane had a good job in the city and dressed smartly in short skirt, black stockings and high heels. I soon settled into my room and got lots of peaks at jane getting ready for work in the morning. One day we were all playing outside and as it was summer I was wearing shorts. As I messed around on the grass with my cousins who was my age suddenly one of them screamed and ran into the house. She told her mum that I had a big snake in my shorts. I had noticed that my cock was growing faster than I was and at times it seemed to get longer especially if I was around girls. As it grew it had popped out below my shorts and frightened my cousin.

Jane had just got home from work and she called me into the house. She asked me what had happened and I apologised and said I was sorry. She told me to drop my shorts and underpants. I was a bit embarrassed but I was an obedient boy so I complied. My what a big cock for a young lad she said as she stroked it. That just made things worse and it started to twitch.

I will fix it for you she said and told me to lie on the sofa. She started to wank it as she watched it grow. It didn't take too long before I suddenly spurted my cum all over her black stockings. She bent forward and pushed my cock into her mouth and licked it clean. Now go and play with the girls and be back her in one hour. For the next hour I was in a complete daze. My auntie had just wanked me off and licked my knob, it seemed like a dream. Then I remembered what my mum said about the bedroom and wondered if Jane was missing her husband. She came out to the garden later and watched us playing. I noticed that she must have wiped her stockings, I also noticed what great legs she had as my cock stated to get restless again.

Come inside Tom we need to have a chat, Jane said and I followed her into the house. That was a lot of mess you made but I have managed to get it cleaned next time I may get you to lick it off she said as I followed her down the hall. I walked behind her upstairs towards her bedroom. As she climbed the stairs I got an amazing view up her short skirt to her stocking tops and for a second I thought I couldn't see any panties.

This was playing havoc with my cock and by the time we got to the bedroom it was tenting my trousers. Jane unzipped my shorts and let it spring free, she knelt down in front of me and holding my balls firmly in one hand pushed my cock deep in her mouth. I saw her red lipstick smear the shaft as it slid inside. She started a combination of sucking and wanking and after a short time she stood up and slipped one stocking and shoe off. She put her worn high heel to my nose and used the stocking to tie it in place. The aroma was amazing, a mixture of her sweat and leather, it seemed to make my cock even harder as I started to fuck her mouth.

When I started to groan she quickly pulled away and slipping off her other black heel she wanked my cum into her shoe. Just to cream my hot feet she explained as she slipped her black nylon covered foot back into the shoe. She unwrapped the other stocking from my face and slipped it on giving me a view of her naked pussy. We must hurry now she said one of the girls has got her music class to attend. Soon we were all in the car. I was sitting next to Auntie Jane as she drove along the road spreading my cum all over her nylon sole.

I think Auntie Jane helped me develop my feet, shoe and nylon fetish, for which I have always been grateful.

2_658
2_658
2 Followers