Taking Care of Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy in her ass grabbed her hips and fucked her little asshole with everything he had. The slapping sound was unmistakable from outside the small room they were in as his balls slapped hard against her exposed pussy. Her knees and elbows were really starting to hurt from this hard fucking on cement.

Luckily for her the guy in her ass couldn't hold on any longer - he pulled his full length out of her ass, rolled her onto her back and jerked his cock off over her tits and face, instructing her to open her mouth, which she of course did. Once his cock was deflated he had her clean him up and taste her ass on his cock.

Brooke, in a daze from what just happened, grabbed a towel she found and wiped herself clean. She got dressed and got ready to head back upstairs, ready to pass out with her boyfriend.

The frat guy texted Jenny, letting her know they were done.

----

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzzzzz

Jenny heard her phone vibrate - she had set a special text tone up for when the frat guy texted her - shit! She'd have to hurry this up.

Joe had eaten her ass out and stuck the whole 6 inch dildo inside her pussy - he continued fucking her with the dildo while he ate her ass. She did her best to get him off with her mouth, but to be honest he was doing such a great job on his end she was having trouble concentrating.

After about 5 minutes of this he pulled the dildo out of her pussy and slowly inserted the purple dildo into her tight little ass. He had to saw back and forth quite a few times, and Jenny's face contorted in pain, but he managed to push the whole length into her virgin ass. She thought about how her best friends fiancee was fucking her ass for the first time with a dildo, while she slobbered on his cock and played with his balls...

Bzzzzz bzzzz bzzzz

Jenny kicked into over time and double her efforts sucking his cock. Joe noticed this and figured she must like getting her ass fucked so he turned on the vibrator switch and began eating out her pussy while slamming the dildo in and out of her ass. This caused Jenny to start moaning around his cock, which felt absolutely incredible to Joe. He blew his load in no time, without any warning to Jenny. She almost drowned in his cum but managed to gulp down every last shot he had - which seemed to be much more than what her boyfriend ever came.

Joe continued to fuck her ass with the vibrating dido until she came hard "Yes yes yes yes YEEESSSSSSSS!! MMMMnnnnnnnnnnn" Jenny could not believe what just happened and as badly as she wanted to lay there in bliss, she had to get Joe out of there.

"Ummmmm well thanks for the pointers, Joe! I think you'd agree it's best to keep this between us, right? Great! Have a good night!" She said, pushing him out of her room with him barely getting his clothes back on.

Jenny could not believe she pulled it off or what she had just done. She already had the texts from the frat guy that showed clear video as well as a few photos that clearly showed Brooke taking it from 3 different guys - none of which were her boyfriend. She needed to make sure to get it to Nick by Sunday or she'd be punished...

12