Taking Care of Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of the down sides of wearing stockings is having the suspender button coming undone." She said nonchalantly lowering her skirt. Paul continued to stare at her legs, his mouth open. "Now, if everything is locked up I'll set the alarm." Karen busied herself with the keypad and pronounced everything was in order.

Karen hadn't put on her stocking show deliberately, she was just straightening and re-fixing them. But seeing Paul staring unexpectedly made her excited and she could tell that Paul too was aroused by what he'd seen; Karen could sense the sexual chemistry between them. And the fact she was still hot from her session with Terry that afternoon only added to her feeling of lust for her employer.

"Are you joining the lads in the pub now?" Karen asked.

"Ah, yeah, I was going to join them for a quick one." He replied the erotic sight of Karen's stocking tops lingering in his mind.

"Unless you fancy grabbing a bite to eat, Karen. There's a new bistro in town getting good reviews." Paul braced himself for rejection.

Karen thought about Paul's offer and made her decision.

"That would be nice, I'm feeling quite peckish. Thank you, Paul."

The pair managed to get a table in the busy restaurant and ordered a bottle of red wine while they perused the menu. The choice looked inviting, which made choosing difficult, but they eventually opted for pasta dishes.

"Well, this is nice, Paul. It's been a long time since I've been wined and dined." Karen said taking a sip of her wine.

"No steady boyfriend then, I find that hard to believe." Paul said.

"Nothing serious, what about you?" Karen wanted to know. Paul gave her a quick run down of his love life, which didn't amount to much if the truth was known.

"So, we find ourselves in the same boat, Paul, no love interests."

"What about your social life? I don't know much about that apart from my interview with you. I know that you're doing a great job for us, but what about other activities outside of working hours?" Paul asked. Karen didn't answer immediately choosing to toy with the olives the waiter had brought for d'oeuvres. But when she did speak the mood between them changed dramatically.

"Well, you know I wear stockings, but many other men don't. I know you are a boob man." Karen's mischievous smile was accompanied by a promiscuous glint in her eyes that unsettled Paul. The conversation had suddenly turned very personal placing Paul outside his comfort zone. Karen saw she'd unsettled him.

"I'm only teasing you, Paul." She said reaching across the table to cover Paul's hand with hers. "Don't worry, I have this sixth sense that tells me if men are looking at my boobs. Sometimes its just a passing glance and others are seriously distracted by them." She smiled. "Let's be honest, I don't exactly hide the fact I have big boobs, if anything I celebrate them!"

Paul thought carefully before speaking. He was in tricky territory for an employer/employee talk, he didn't want a charge of sexual harassment levelled at him at some point in the future, so he played it cool.

"Karen, I think you are very attractive lady. You dress smartly and elegantly and you turn heads as you walk by. You have a brilliant administrative mind and I thank you for all of that." He was struggling with his words but thankfully their food arrived saving him any further embarrassing words.

The meal was superb. They chatted about life in general and Paul discovered other things about Karen. Mainly, that she was divorced with no children and that her ex-husband owned a small electronics company. She'd come out of the divorce with a good settlement and she was not hard up for cash, she always looked upon her job as something fulfilling a need to be active.

The couple left the restaurant around ten and walked back their respective cars. When they reached Karen's Audi she turned to Paul.

"You know, Paul, I can see a great deal of potential in your business. I can help you in more ways than you can imagine, just wait and see." Karen then leaned in for what Paul thought would be just a polite good night kiss on the cheek, but he was way off the mark; their lips met and they kissed. It wasn't over passionate just a taster. But as Karen moved back, the taste of her lipstick remained with him, together with the smell of her perfume. He inhaled deeply savouring the combination of smell and taste.

"See you on Monday, Paul." Karen said their eyes locked as she opened the car door and slid down into the driving seat. The jaw dropping sight of her skirt rising simultaneously gave him a delightful flash of the glossy stockings he'd seen earlier in the office. Karen fired up the Audi but made no attempt to sort her skirt, leaving Paul to enjoy a final exhibition of stocking tops and the bare flash above. Karen gave a cheeky smile, waved and drove off leaving Paul hard and confused, but glad he'd employed Karen. The problem was... how much longer could he endure seeing her stocking tops before his resistance crumbled?

This had been a good day in Karen's eyes, the kind she'd envisaged when she'd applied for the job. She enjoyed being a woman in a male dominated environment. Oh yes, she thought, this is just the start of the fun.

12