All Comments on 'Taking Care of Business Pt. 03'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

I can't wait to read the further adventures of Kevin and "The Trust".

Mike9947Mike9947about 2 years ago

First - to you comment about sex - I enjoyed the way you varied it.

But, importantly, write note chapters - this has real legs!

And let’s fuck mrs gray already!

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

Another absorbing piece of work . It would make an interesting film script . Unfortunately all things have to end but it would be good to tie up all the loose ends.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Good job!

5 for all three chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On a different note, thanks for the heads up concerning EV batteries. Are you sure that the extraction is worse than burning hydrocarbons?

You are one of the best writers on Literotica. THANK YOU!!!

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Geeze the end ? There seems to b so much more here. But i enjoyed it n i guess ill take what i can get. Good job appreciate ur hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The brine from desalination plants is almost toxic. It must be pumped miles out in the ocean and even then it harms the ocean ecology greatly. Pumping it into the aquifer would be awful

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

A beautifully told story that still puzzles me. So his father James is a real cuckold! His mother is a slut and he himself is a billionaire wannabe who bangs women who offer themselves to him all over the world. Yes, he even does toilet sex with a popular singer! And you think that's desirable for a billionaire? Sad! And my final question: Why didn't his father James want his own child? Or didn't his wife allow it because he's a cuckold?

vintageridervintageriderabout 2 years ago

Re: Mattenw.

Did you take the time to actually read the story or did you just skim through it? Father James is not a cuckold. The only relationship he had with HIS BROTHER"S GIRLFRIEND when she became pregnant was that of a distant admirer. Obviously, that changed when HIS BROTHER"S relationship with her changed. No cuckold there.

We are given no indication that the MC's mother is a slut. She got pregnant while in a long-term relationship with a man she loved. Not exactly a unique situation for a non-slut to find herself in. The fact that she was willing to carry on and marry a man who loved her from afar is also not unique. There is no indication

in the story that she was anything other than a faithful and dedicated wife. No slut there.

As for your obsevation about our MC's morals, I pretty much agree, but that's because I'm now what polite people might refer to as a "well-seasoned" citizen. When I was in my early twenties I saw things somewhat differently. "Young and dumb" is a condition that effects us all.

I have no doubt father James did want his own child. I believe that question was also addressed in the story. Had you been paying attention to the story instead of making moral judgments you should have caught that detail. My question to you is why are you reading stories on this site if you find them so offensive? You might find subscribing to the Halmark Channel more to your liking.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

A fun read. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rather boring, actually. Probably should have been entitled "Rambo In A Business Suit", except that Rambo movies actually have some difficulties for the hero to overcome.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 2 years ago

Wow - to think I now have some (utterly teensy, tiny) connection with a Billionaire. :-)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good read and series but the last chapter left me a little “flat”. 4*

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

PostScriptor this is an excellent story, keep up the good work...

As for what Mattenw had to say...

I think vintagerider's comments pretty much hit the nail on the head...

I am continually amazed at people who obviously do not completely read a story but still trash it for all they are worth, sign of the times sadly...

All 3 parts 5 🌟s

FH

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Good story that went some places I was expecting (mom and uncle “dad,” Vicki) and some I wasn’t, but it didn’t take the main turn that I’d hoped. The main character is young and has good advice, but the Trust is so powerful he isn’t seriously threatened with making any serious mistakes that might have had real consequences. If you decide to add another chapter or three, exploring that and having him really fall in love and want to marry and have kids would be a welcome addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good story until you turned him into a man-whore. The story went downhill from there. The last bit with the three-ways and first and second wives was just lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh. Your MC was thoroughly despicable and cartoonish, especially while screwing and/or cuckolding his loyal employees. Every woman he met wanted him sexually. Right. Got it.

.

Honestly, there didn't seem to be any point to the story. His Uncle Jack left him a fortune, then he started flying around the world screwing every woman he met because he's just that HOT and they just HAD to have him. Couldn't have been his "billionaire" status because he was keeping that secret. Right? And then the story ended with him planning a harem. Great stuff. What a guy! Our hero.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. I wonder how long ago it began. With all the mining in Africa, no mention of conflict minerals or international legislation on the issue.

In this case, the story is told in a dry tone, nearly as a documentary. I have to agree with others who commented on its flatness. The reader really has to be receptive to the style at the time it’s read, without other expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good story with potential, just petered out into a farcial yarn! The MC was turned into a sexual clown and the story ended with a whimper, almost as if the author was tired of it and didn't know how to end it! Pathetic. 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the 1st time I've had to condemn one of your works.

Your desire to endlessly travel down Alice Rabbit hole of sexual proversions really blew this story away in a bad way.

I am so glad I didn't read this story first.

The story had so much potential to be incredibly great and you just squandered it

With mindless sexual perversion.

I gave you 2 stars because you're a great writer but the rest of it you lost for the reasons noted above.

Please do better by us than this kind of trash.

Please do keep writing but please also keep in mind the criticisms of those of us who have read this story..

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

What's disappointing with this story aside from the horribly dry first person narrative was the aimless plotline. To often stories on here are more like a synopsis than a true novel. And I suppose maybe you can be forgiven for being an artless, un-emotive neophite but if you actually cared for the story you would put more effort into the characters and the story than the process of mining fucking Lithium!

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Started well and was very interesting, unfortunately the MC was a dick and the sex just got boring, the story ran out about 3 pages before it was finished.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved the story and only lamented there wasn’t more to it. I could read this sort of story for as long as chapters came out

Scores a resounding 5/5

Pickles7287Pickles728712 months ago

story was mostly about how fun it was to be rich and the minutia about geology added little to the story 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous