Taking Care of Everything Ch. 03

Story Info
The rewrite - Challenges in Life, a New Beginning.
5.7k words
4.65
2.4k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Challenges in Life, a New Beginning

Revised and rewritten by Aoife

A/N - The below story is fictional and fun. In collaboration with the previous author and at his request, the below and in time, the continuing chapters are all significant rewrites. This is collaboration with the original author. He is aware of the changes and has with them and its publication.

All characters in this story are above the age of legal consent. This is more of a romantic love story. That being said, please know this story contains love and sexual relations and interactions between a man and a woman as well as two women who learn and grow into their bisexuality. We truly hope you enjoy it.

***

Mary kissed me saying "It was amazing, I am glad you didn't stop, this was different, enjoyable and fun. I felt deeper love for you than I ever have Ken."

We fell asleep holding each other sexually exhausted. We were falling deeper and deeper in love with each other; it just clicked. For this woman, I needed to take care of everything.

**** End of Chapter 2 ****

***

Our love towards each other continued to grow by leaps and bounds. We started studying together; she was helping me with advanced Accounting. I was assisting with her Sociology and Humanities. It was effortless spending time together and we simply enjoying life. Mary and I could see the end of our junior year at University of Maryland.

In April we celebrated Mary's twenty-first birthday and my twenty-seventh birthday. I was the old guy of the group and this really never bothered Mary. She was excited as was I to know that we only had one more year until we graduated and would start our lives as professionals.

Mary was hinting about the long term. Me? I was focused on finishing my education and then stability in life and in my financial wellbeing.

We continued dating and hanging out with Dave and Shelly, most of the time we just enjoyed different restaurants and bars. They had become really close friends. Dave and I as well as Mary and Shelly had so much in common. The love of the outdoors, sports, our fields of study were different but we clicked. Dave was studying Engineering; Shelly was Nursing, Mary Finance, and me of course IT. We also enjoyed the typical college antics of friends.

Over the past weeks, Mary, Shelley, Dave, and I had been discussing an "after finals" summer getaway. We all listed the pros and cons of where to go and what to do on our budgets. Shelly shared that she wasn't able to be away for too long with her entering her senior year as a nursing student and it would be demanding.

I needed to share with Mary, there are times my background and military experience kicks in and I tend to take control of things and become suggestive or guided others in what to do. This wasn't only with our little group, but in class projects, or in other organized or unorganized events.

I am a few years older than Mary, my friends, and classmates who all typically went to college right out of high school as I had spent three years in the Army. My friends and classmates admittedly looked at me at times as a decision maker.

We discussed many options but because of our proximity, our love of Shelly, and budget, we decided on a trip to Assateague Island State Park and Campground. It would only be about a three and a half hour drive.

I had some money saved up from when I was in the Army. I told them I would handle the costs of a week-long trip making the reservations soon. As a group, we decided that Dave and I would take care of the camping gear. Mary and Shelly would handle the food and drinks. We had five weeks until finals and then we would spend a few nice relaxing days away from reality.

We celebrated with finals completed and the summer ahead of us. We planned on meeting at my apartment Friday evening for a cookout. Everyone would crash at my place before we headed out Saturday morning. The timing of it all would work out well as Dave and Shelly needed some time to get moved out of the dorms for the summer.

By late Friday afternoon, Mary I had packed my Blazer with gear and the supplies that she and Shelly purchased. We decided to take a break because of the late afternoon heat. We stepped back into the apartment, I was again totally captivated and entranced by the sight of Mary as she walked in. Mary sat down on the couch as I grabbed us glasses of water.

When I approached her and offered her the water, her eyes met mine. It was if that is all I would ever need to see. Her beauty, smile, and looks left nothing more to be desired. Maybe it was a combination of the afternoon heat, or from exhaustion of packing, maybe it was from the memories of last night's love making session, but I smiled, dropped to my knees in front of her, leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

I broke the kiss and said. "Mary seeing you here with me in this moment is as if I never want it to stop. I want you to be mine, one day, I am going to make you mine, and we will be one."

I stood and moved onto the couch next to her. As we started kissing I could tell Mary was on fire! We were kissing with a passion like never before. Mary lifted her leg positioning herself with one leg on each side of me, sitting on my lap. Kissing me deeper, she started rocking back and forth grinding her crotch against me. After a few minutes, our kiss broke. Mary held my face gently in her hands as she looked deep into my eyes.

"Ken, I want you, to have me, to make me yours and yours alone. It is my true and one desire." She paused, "But there is something I need to show you."

With that said, Mary slowly kissed my lips, and then removed her shirt and bra. She gracefully slid down off of the couch kneeling on the floor. Kneeling in front of me, Mary proceeded to unbutton my jeans pulling them down exposing my semi hardening cock.

What Mary did next can only be described as a combination of pure love, lust, passion and utter desire to please me. Mary made love to my throbbing cock with her hands, mouth, tongue and breasts and was only totally focused on my pleasure. This woman was certainly becoming not only the sexual part of my life, but the love of my life.

I came hard finishing in her mouth; I lovingly pulled Mary up and into a position sitting on me again. Holding her in my arms and kissing her while tasting myself, I realized that she had just given herself to me, heart, body, mind and soul.

The knock on the door brought us out of our daydream slumber.

"Hang on, I am topless, don't come in yet." I yelled.

Slapping me playfully, Mary grabbed her top as I pulled my jeans on, Mary ran to open the door letting Dave and Shelly in. We welcomed them in as the excitement grew for our trip.

It wasn't until part way through the evening as we sat outside at the picnic table that I realized that Mary, the little minx, never put her bra back on. As I was rubbing her back, she looked at me, smiled and winked.

"Is there something wrong babe?" She asked.

I shook my head no and slid my hand around her side resting it against the side of her bountiful breast.

Her sexuality was really growing on me.

***

At what is usually described O'Dark 30, the four of us took to the road. About ten miles into the drive, Dave bellowed from the back seat, something about coffee. With it being dark still and I couldn't see his face in the rearview mirror.

I replied to whoever heard, "My beautiful, amazing and one day bride-to-be, has taken care of that for me; obviously yours didn't. I am willing to share ... the coffee that is; not my baby."

I started laughing. There was a loud gasp and then a silence in my Blazer. I looked over towards Mary, again, it was dark and I wasn't able to see her face clearly.

"What? What's wrong babe?" I inquired.

I heard in a slightly quivering voice Mary say, "Bride-to-be? Really?"

Looking back at the road and being as careful as I could be, I reached for her hand, finding it, I pulled it to my lips kissing her hand I said.

"Absolutely my dear."

From the backseat I heard shrieks of joy from Shelly. I thought to myself; chalk one up for the good guys.

I saw the roadside sign for a 7-11 at the next exit. I pulled off so we could satisfy the needs for a bathroom and for coffee. I barely had my Blazer parked and shut off when Mary seemingly flew from her seat, over the console and almost onto my lap, her arms outstretched and wrapping around my neck.

"Ken" she kissed my lips gently.

"Yes dear?"

Dave and Shelly had exited and the dome light above allowed me to see the tears in her eyes and the smile on her face. Her lips connected in short sweet soft kisses all the while she was murmuring her love to me as well.

As she broke our kiss, she asked "Are you serious? No joking?"

"I am as serious as the greatest love stories ever. I swear Mary as the sun rises in the East and sets in the West, and as certain as the sun will rise over us tomorrow and the moon shines tonight."

Kissing her once more, then rubbing her nose against mine while looking deep in her eyes.

"One day when I can afford the ring you deserve, you will be my fiancée and then shortly after that my beautiful bride." I kissed her lips once more, "Now let's get some coffee!"

With coffee for Dave and my refill, we headed south with College Park well in our rearview mirror. When we made the turn and headed south on Route 50, I thought I heard a rustling noise in the back seat. As I looked back, Mary drew my attention and whispered in my ear.

"Stop, eyes forward, don't pay any attention to what is happening back there, just drive you will be rewarded later."

Thinking nothing more of it, and with the wink I got from Mary, I continued on with my task. When the sun rose we moved on with continued conversation as I drove, Mary holding my right hand as much as possible. Her head mostly curled up leaning on my shoulder. As was normal with me just spending time with Mary brought happiness and peace to me.

We arrived at the campground check-in desk. This was it for me. I hesitated getting out of the Blazer. She looked at me and smiled.

"They saw it in the store. I have told them a tiny bit but nothing like you shared. It will be okay."

I opened my door and made my way out of the Blazer. We checked in with the grounds manager and I assured them I didn't need any special assistance or parking. My voice was rather gruff; Mary just squeezed my hand and smiled.

We made our way to our site and started settling in for a few days of relaxation and enjoyment. There was a constant smirk on Shelly's face when I looked at her and Dave seemed to be just as happy as could be. I hope my reward as promised would be a good one.

Dave and Shelly then Mary and I as couples separated and started getting our home away from home set up. We set our tent sites up with the tent openings facing the fire pit which is centered in the camp site. This allowed us to enjoy the romance of a burning and crackling fire as each lover enjoyed the time with each other.

As the mid afternoon sun shone down on us, Shelly and Mary had set up some light snacks as Dave and I finished arranging the camp with a shade tarp. We had really looked at the weather but just in case any unexpected rain decided to arrive, we had some additional shelter.

The ladies, dressed in as little as possible, took their seats on the chase lounge chairs and Dave and I started a fire. After a few minutes, Mary stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me to my feet announcing that we were going to take a walk. We wandered off down a trail nearby walking deeper into the woods.

Mary was easily ahead of me. "Hey! Easy there, speedy, I need to navigate the trail."

Mary turned, looked to her right and left, then seeing no one, she lifted her top exposing her breasts to me.

"Hurry!" She laughed and spun around dropping her shirt.

"Hey! That isn't fair! Where are we going?"

There was no answer until we were a few minutes' walk down a path. Mary stopped, turned and kissed me.

"You were so awesome for letting them play in the backseat while you were driving."

Shockingly, she dropped to her knees, opened my shorts, pulled out my cock and took it straight into her mouth. Placing my hands on her head, I looked down at her.

"Look up, let me see your eyes."

Letting go of Mary's head, I took hold of her hands and moved them to my ass. As Mary held onto my ass, I looked down at her.

"Don't move them; it's my reward, yes?"

Mary blinked. Slowly, I started moving in and out, never letting the tip of my cock out of her mouth. Slowly I moved in hitting the back of her throat. Gently I moved faster. Whether it was being outdoors or the taboo act or me taking control, or a combination of all of it, I knew I wouldn't last long.

As I felt my cum start to boil, I pulled out telling Mary to hurry and lift her top exposing her breasts. As Mary exposed her breasts, I could not hold back any longer and started shooting cum on her breasts watching for it to drip down her skin and her stomach.

As my orgasm came to an end, Mary took me into her mouth licking me clean. As I pulled my shorts back on, Mary lowered her top.

"That was one of the most erotic things I have ever done. And now I wear you drying on my skin, marked. Hmmm I love it."

Helping her stand, I pulled her close to me, kissing her deeply. We broke our kiss and walked back to our campsite to spend time with our friends.

The remainder of the late afternoon and early evening was filled with relaxing conversation, silly trivia and ice cold beer. As the day turned into night, Shelly and Mary felt the need to change into something warmer. As Shelly and Mary stood, Dave commented how sad he would be as Shelly's beautiful body would be clothed.

Shelly replied "Just you wait."

Mary looked at me and with certainty in her voice said, "Just wait, you will get to enjoy what is in store for you. But remember, I get what is awaiting me also."

The girls returned wearing similar Terrapins sweatshirts that covered their asses and took their seats next to us. When I asked who needed another beer, Mary chimed in that maybe something a bit stronger was in order. She looked at Shelly and nodded.

Shelly stood and presented us with a bottle of sour mash whiskey. The girls went on and said it was time for a little game of Yes or No, a more open and simplistic Truth or Dare.

Mary and Shelly seemed to have made up the rules as they wanted but Dave and I just listened. They explained a simple game. In turn, you are "Told" or dared to complete an act. If you do it, great, if not, take a shot. The person to your left will tell you what to do.

Being a smartass I spoke up. "Is this a G, PG or R rated game?"

Shelly and Mary both answered "Yes."

"Well then why don't we start with a shot each for us to relax?" Dave proposed. "Just to loosen each of us up a bit."

We all agreed, we each enjoyed a rather strong flavorful shot of whiskey.

I took Mary's hand in mine and spoke up. "If you don't mind, no questions about this." I said, knocking on my prosthetic. "And I am sorry but ..." Mary placed her finger against my lips.

"We can't ask Ken to remove his shirt. Okay?" She leaned over and kissed me.

"Here here, Hero!" Dave lifted the bottle and took a quick drink passing the bottle.

"Shelly!" Dave spoke up. "Okay easy stuff, remove your pants."

We all looked at her except for Mary, who just looked at the ground. Shelly shook her head, "No I can't" and took a shot.

Dave frowned, looked at me totally confused just shaking his head. Shelly then said.

"Ken, let's eliminate the P, PG and R ratings and go straight to X. You have one minute, make Mary scream in delight. Go!"

My eyes went wide. "I can't kneel all that well Shelly!"

Mary looked at me, "Baby, I love you ... I really love you."

It was settled. With the gusto of the 173rd Airborne Division that I could muster, I jumped up and went straight for my golden prize, the perfect pussy and the flavor I love so much and tastes so wonderful to me.

Reaching under Mary's sweatshirt, I found her naked! Spreading her legs, scooting her forward in her chair, I dove in. Not with soft kisses, but with a flurry of nibbles and bites up her thighs and then straight to her hooded clit.

Within seconds the clapping and cheers of encouragement and laughter was mixed with a squeal from Mary and I was rewarded with a wonderful taste of her nectar flowing from her lips. As the applause continued, I heard Mary breathing and slowly relaxing. Her sounds of satisfaction and love filled my ears.

"Dave!" I screamed. "Help a brother up damn!"

He scampered over lifting me from under my arms. Once stable, I turned and took the bottle from Shelly. I knowingly achieved what I was told. I took a shot anyway.

Mary was next. "My dear, your task is simple."

I stood and dropped my shorts and boxers revealing my hardening cock. I say back down in the chair.

"You are to squat over top of me. Stand then squat over me facing the fire lowering yourself all the way down but not making contact with me." I smiled. "No touching."

Befuddled as to whether she could do it or not, Mary stood, straddled my legs, backing up slightly, she was directly over my no sky high pointed cock.

I placed my hands on her hips, I pulled her lower, closer to the prize she so much wanted.

"Hold it right there."

Mary looked straight into the fire. After several minutes she started shaking. I swatted her hip and told her she needed to hold steady.

She straightened up. "My turn. Dave, I am certain by now you know that Shelly is bottomless like me. That's why she had to drink, there were no pants to take off."

Mary shifted left then right and continued. "So take her into your tent, make mad passionate love to her so Ken, my future fiancé, and I can be left alone to have crazy hot sex out here by this fire."

She moved her left hand to my cock holding to steady then lowered herself stroking the head of my cock against her soaking wet lips and pussy.

"Oh hand me the bottle, I need a shot." And with that Mary slowly lowered herself in reverse cowgirl onto my cock, filling her fully.

She squealed and we all started laughing out loud.

True to what he was told, Dave handed Mary the bottle. He walked over to Shelly and assisted her up and walked hand in hand into their tent. Mary, while still sitting on my lap, finished her drink and started riding my hard cock.

After a short time, Mary stood, turned around and lowered herself on to me. As I was now fully inside her wet and tight pussy, Mary said to me "Thank you for being you."

We made love in the chair both cumming as we listened to the soft moans from Dave and Shelly in the background. Needless to say, our weekend away was unquestionably one of the most phenomenal weekends of my life to that point.

***

Our senior year at the University of Maryland was coming to an end. It was late November, just after Christmas when Shelly had returned from a specialized clinical oncology nurse rotation in Cleveland Ohio. We met for dinner, Mary and I arriving first and ordered a basket of fries and four draft beers.

Dave sent a text and shared that they were just parking and would be with us shortly. Mary and I were being silly feeding each other French fries when Dave and Shelly joined us. The waitress stopped over to take their order when out of the blue Shelly ordered a glass of water, declining her beer.

We all looked at her, she blushed a deep, deep red as did Dave.

"Ahhhh!" Mary gasped. "Really? No! You are kidding me."

Shelly shook her head No and smiled wide. I was clueless when I turned to Mary.

"What?" I asked.

"Men!!" Shelly and Mary both scoffed then laughed.

12