Taking Care of Everything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave brother help me out." I begged.

"Ken, let's just say we want you and Mary to be our baby's Godparents." Dave said.

"Baby! Hey! Congratulations!! We accept brother!" I stood and shook his hand and Shelly's. "I am honored".

***

The Commencement ceremony for our graduating class wasn't as spectacular and impressive as I had hoped it was. It was cool but I wasn't in awe like I thought I would be as I walked across the stage shaking hands and getting my diploma.

Maybe the absence of my parents and them not being there made it feel differently but they were with me in spirit. I will always remember the look of pride on my father's face and the tears in my mother's eyes as they watched when I graduated from Basic Training, Parachute Training and my job training. They made that trip for all three.

Those memories live on forever in my mind as I live and breathe every day. I just wanted to get my diploma, more importantly, my official transcripts and get out of College Park! I wasn't going far, maybe a whole 50 miles north to Towson, MD where I would start my first job with a small tech firm. More important than anything though, was the question I was about to ask.

With the Commencement ceremony completed, a group of us including Mary's parents, Stephen and Diana, Dave, a very very pregnant Shelly and a few of Mary's friends waited around us as the crowd thinned prior to leaving.

Stephen, Mary's father nodded at me. Unbeknownst to Mary, her mother, the aforementioned very pregnant Shelly, and a few friends, I turned to Mary, and with Dave's assistance, I slowly dropped with my right knee on the ground.

I took her hand in mine, "My dear!"

She turned seeing me on my knee. She bent and screamed out loud as did Shelly and Diane.

"I wanted to do this sooner but realized the more dramatic this would be and the larger the group around us when I asked the lesser chance for you to say no ... so, Mary my dear, would you be my Mrs. Ken?"

With tears in her eyes, an expression of joy and excitement on her face, my question was met with the response from Mary I had hoped for.

"YES!"

The shouts and tears of joy were joined with handshakes and high fives, our new life would begin as I slid an engagement ring on Mary's finger.

***

It was five weeks to the day after graduation when Dave called from Cleveland telling us they were on the way to the hospital and that Katy would be here soon.

"Katy, how beautiful." I said

He went on to explain, Katy is a feminine name of Greek origin, meaning "pure."

We wished them well and told them we would be up shortly to see them and "Baby Katy".

"The Baptism brother. Don't forget!"

For Mary and me it was a crazy time. We were working and establishing ourselves in our new jobs and careers, planning our wedding and honeymoon, and somehow remembered that each other was the center of our lives. We were never without love, her family and our friends. Dave and Shelly now have a beautiful baby girl in Katy and she is just the center of their lives.

My parents had passed away a few years ago and as an only child I had my small inner circle of friends. Most of them lived in different parts of the country, old Army buddies you could call them.

***

With everything planned, it was finally here, twenty-five months after we graduated. On a cool September afternoon, at a small little church just outside of Baltimore, with Dave standing by my side, standing with Mary were her sister, Kelly, and Shelly, we pronounced to the world and community our love for each other.

Mary's nephew was the ring bearer and Katy, with a lot of help from Shelly, was our flower girl. During our planning for the wedding I asked Mary for a small but fitting tribute to my parents. I asked that on the day of our wedding that she would carry two white roses in the center of her bouquet of red roses, one for each of my parents.

The ceremony and reception were nothing short of amazing.

With less than one hundred people at our reception, we greeted and socialized with everyone as much as possible. At the stroke of 9:00 pm, we were escorted out of the reception. We headed to our suite for an evening of passion. We exited the elevator still holding hands, absolutely thankful that our friends had taken care of some details like our room, luggage and refreshments and a few things I needed in our room.

Unlocking the door, I looked down at Mary and quickly picked her up and kissed her as we entered the room. I set her down gently on her feet, trying not to break the kiss.

Slightly successful, "My dear, we now start together as one."

I kissed her once more, I said that if she didn't mind I could really use a shower prior to us going to bed. But more importantly, I told her that I wanted her to join me. Mary nodded.

I slowly turned her around and started to unbutton her gown. With patience and care, I unbuttoned her dress, bending down as best I could. She helped lowering her dress and with me on one knee, Mary used my shoulders for assistance in balancing as she stepped out of her dress one foot at a time.

Seeing her in the garter belt and stocking of pure white lace brought me to almost an instant arousal. I slowly kissed up her legs passing her sweet cleanly shaven mound up to her stomach and eventually to her mouth.

I was nervous but for only the second time in our life, Mary unbuttoned my shirt allowing her hands to roam across my chest and left side, coming to rest at my belt.

Mary moved her hands to undo my belt and similar to me, she gave me her shoulder to use as a brace while I stepped out of my pants and boxer shorts. Standing, I made my way to the bedside where my crutches were. I sat removing my leg and then using one crutch, and holding Mary's hand walked into the bathroom to enjoy our first shower as husband and wife.

Holding each other and using the shower wall for balance, I took Mary gently into my arms, kissing her deeply as the water flowed over us. As we lathered each other's bodies without any inhibitions or secrets this time, Mary was very cautious, gracious, and loving as she touched my side and back. This was my beautiful bride and she has given herself to me fully. I slowed my touch caressing her body and turned Mary to face me. As I caressed her breasts she stroked my hardening cock as we looked deep into each other's eyes.

Mary turned her back to me, pressing her wonderful ass into my groin.

She bent slightly and reached behind her grabbed my hard muscle pulling me towards her womanhood. With both hands now against the wall, I teased my cock up and down across her opening. Drawing back and forth across her outer lips, I backed out and moved forward entering Mary for the first time as my wife. Slowly making love to my bride as we stood in the shower.

I moved my left hand up searching for her nipple as my right held against the wall. I knew her nipples were her immediate trigger for her. Finding them harder than pebbles, I flattened my hand against her breasts as I pumped in and out.

As Mary was now approaching her orgasm, I moved my hand rolling her nipple between my thumb and index finger. Pushing deep into her she moaned as I now pulled and twisted her nipple.

Crying out in lust and passion I felt Mary's velvet walls clamp down on me as her orgasm overtook her body. I slowed my pace and gently released her nipple allowing her to recover.

As she stood steady, I wrapped my arms around my bride and held her tight as she relaxed.

"Mary, baby, I am sorry I need to rest my leg."

She turned in my arms with almost tears in her eyes, "I am so sorry Ken." Her arms immediately wrapped around me supporting me as best she could.

"I was lost with you in an erotic and amazing joyful bliss which you brought me to."

We separated, she kissed me stepping from the shower first and once stable on the floor, she reached her hands out to assist me from the shower tub.

Leaning around me, Mary shut off the shower. I grabbed a towel for her and as she turned, I wrapped her in a towel. As we had learned to, we lovingly dried each other and made our way to the bed.

My petite bride and I made our way to the bed for the first time as husband and wife. Now dry, she lay down, I grabbed a towel and dried myself. As I climbed back into bed, Mary was waiting for me with open arms and legs. As I slid into bed, Mary wrapped her legs around me, kissed me deeply and whispered that it was her turn to pleasure me.

She asked that I lay back and enjoy as she climbed on top of me feeding me her bountiful breast. Rocking backwards my throbbing cock found her entrance with assistance from her hand.

Grinding back and forth as I suckled on her magnificent breasts and nipples. Mary brought me to an orgasm the certainly shook me to the core. With arms wrapped around each other, we continued our love session. Filling my wife's womb for the first time was a thrill and pleasure. We hugged right until we fell into a slumber loving sleep.

Making love to Mary that night and the next morning will last forever in my mind as one of the most amazing times I have ever had. It was filled with true love, passion and kindness but most importantly is was focused on the other. We wanted nothing but the purest satisfaction for each other.

During the preparation of our wedding, Mary had asked for one thing as a gift. She wanted to watch our love grow over the years. She asked that she get a tattoo as with our rings to show the love we had for each other.

That next morning came early as Mary and I had scheduled an appointment for her. We strolled hand in hand into a well-known tattoo parlor. This adventure was all about us starting our marriage our way. It was her way to show our love for each other with a more outward symbol besides our wedding bands. This would become our annual anniversary tradition.

Mary wanted, and I agreed, that today she have a beautiful vine containing our names along with our wedding date written in script intertwined tattooed just below her breasts with a single rose in partial bloom between her breasts. It was my wedding gift to her; it was what she wanted. The design idea which we both drew was stunning.

We agreed that we would add a rose in full bloom for each year we were married. The tattoo was amazing. It would surround her breasts growing up her sides as our love grew. The artist kept it low enough so not to expose the rose when she was dressed for work but it would be visible when wearing anything else.

After a long and extremely painful day on the table, at 12:30pm Mary, my beautiful bride and I set out on our honeymoon.

***

I hope you enjoyed chapter 3. There will be more to come with Ken and Mary in the near future.

Thank you,

Aoife

12