Taking Care of Everything Ch. 07

Story Info
The rewrite - Starting Anew.
3.9k words
4.74
1.7k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Care of Everything - Ch. 7

Starting Anew

Revised by Aoife

A/N - The below story is fictional and fun. In collaboration with the previous author and at his request, the below and in time, the continuing chapters are all significant rewrites. In collaboration with the original author I move forward.

I truly hope you enjoy it.

***

Jordan looked away from me staring at the parking lot and said. "Ken, I love you. I mean I really love you! Mary loved you and still does but Katy needs you and wants a chance to fall in love with you, don't be blind."

With that she stood turned and told me to go home. She explained that she was going to go home with her husband and hopefully have a good evening. I stood and slowly walked with her to the parking lot. I shook Mike's hand; Jordan said she would see me Wednesday as the office was closed tomorrow.

I escorted Katy to the passenger door assisting her in. I walked around, got in my car, took a deep breath letting it out. I leaned over and kissed Katy on the cheek.

"Let's go home and have a conversation."

*** End of chapter 6 ***

***

We were silent the entire drive home. I pulled into the garage, turned off the car and closed the garage door. The garage was illuminated only by the soft overhead lights.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "I smell and need a shower. However there are things you must remember and one or two things I must tell you."

I opened my car door, "Please come inside."

I immediately heard Katy open hers. As I came around the front of the car, I motioned with my hand and allowed her up the three steps into the house first. The overhead lights were on a timer and I didn't need to worry about shutting them off. I closed the door behind me. We stood in the kitchen; I paused and slowly turned to her, putting my hands on her waist.

"I am extremely nervous. I am very uncertain of what is to come, but I am also aware you are very interested in me." I paused for the intended effect.

"You and Jordan were both well aware of the actions that took place this morning. Now I fear what you two have planned for me in my near future."

She moved a step closer. "Please wait." I politely held my hand up. "I need you to know a few things." She nodded.

"Sadly I won't be able to stand too long in the shower without my crutches. I am in some discomfort."

She moved closer and pulled out a chair for me. "If you decided to join me in the shower, there is a rather large patch on my side."

She placed two fingers gently on my lips.

"Sh." Katy removed her fingers, bent down and carefully, softly, and without hesitation kissed my lips.

"Ken, you just tell me my limits. In time I will want to know all of you but it's me, Katy. I know almost everything dear. It is all of you, you Ken that I want to love. Your side, and chest, nor your leg will ever scare me away."

She took the hand that I offered her and walked with me side by side up the stairs, taking our time. We walked into my bedroom; I took a seat on the overstuffed chair nearest the bathroom. Katy sat on the bed and watched as I removed my prosthetic, the pad and sock.

She moved, kneeling in front of me, placing her hand on my leg. She looked up into my eyes. My hands moved her cheeks gently caressing her. She moved her hands down, undoing my belt, the button and zipper of my shorts. She smiled, looking up again, and then winked.

She leaned forward as her hands moved slowly to my shirt. My hands moved to hers quickly stopping her motions and movements. I shook my head no.

She looked up at me and smiled. "You can't shower wearing your shirt Ken."

I released my hands from hers and closed my eyes. Yes, it's been over twenty-seven years since the incident and it is healed but it's part of me that I am not certain others would understand.

Katy lifted it off slowly, carefully and sensually. She stripped me in her time, at her will. I raised my hands as she lifted my shirt over my head.

She looked down at my unzipped shorts and smiled. "If you stand, will these fall off?" I nodded.

Katy slowly stood, starting at the bottom of her blouse; she unbuttoned the bottom button of her blouse. She unbuttoned the next above it, then the button above it and so on. Finally, with the last button undone, her fingers slid down then up the panels of her blouse as if caressing her skin, she opened the blouse showing her chest to me. Reaching the top, she peeled her blouse slowly off her shoulders exposing her lace bra encased breasts and upper torso to me.

Slowly her fingers moved down her sides to the waistline of her shorts. Her thumbs hooked into the side of her shorts. She turned her back to me as she shimmied out of her shorts, releasing to me her beautiful naked bum.

She turned her upper body; there was a smile on her face as she reached back unclasping her bra hooks. Her striptease was truly exciting me, motivating. It was as if I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. Katy knew exactly what she was doing as she dropped her bra straps and pulled the lace forward, then dropped it to the floor in front of her.

As Katy decided that the striptease was over she reached for a crutch and handed it to me. Then she held my hands, gently pulling me up to stand. As I suggested, as soon as I stood, the shorts I was wearing dropped immediately to the floor.

"You were right." She winked. "Now for the boxers."

Katy slowly lowered them as if it was a ceremonial task. I stepped out with the assistance of her shoulder and the crutch. We made our way into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

For the second time in less than eighteen hours a woman joined me in the shower. Katy stepped in and wrapped her arms around me and we engaged in a loving exploring kiss. As our kiss grew deeper and we both grew hungrier for each other. My hand slowly stroked her back and continued down to her firm ass. Katy's skin was soft but there is no better feeling than holding a young firm female body.

My right hand held firm to the shower handrail. My left hand cupped her ass; she exhaled into my mouth, her tongue dueling with mine. It seemed as if our tongues were in a battle for superiority when she suddenly stopped trying to pull away.

She squealed "I need to pee, please let go I need to pee."

I held her tighter and told her to just let herself go.

"It's okay, I don't mind really." I whispered then kissed her lips.

As I kissed her again. It took her a moment to relax, once relaxed, I felt her warmth flow as we kissed deeper and deeper. As she finished, she hugged me and whispered how erotic and amazing that felt being with me "like that".

In time, she reached for the body wash slowly and sensually washing not only her but me. With the loofah Katy assisted in washing me from my toes to her head. It wasn't mechanical, it was erotic. She took time gently washing my cock with her hands and fingers. It wasn't too sexual but it was highly erotic. It seemed she wanted us highly excited, super horny and on the constant verge of excitement.

"Katy." I hesitated. "Please I am sorry but I am struggling some."

She quickly rinsed off and assisted me stepping out of the shower. I stepped out of the shower grabbing one of my crutches. As best as I could, I held the towel open with my arms spread. Katy stepped out. I wrapped her in my arms, covering her with a towel. I hugged her tight; drying her torso then wrapped the towel around her hair.

Katy slowly moved the towel up and tied it around her chest barely covering her ass. I took another towel for me, drying myself. When I finished, Katy reached for my hand assisting me as we walked together to the bed.

Slowly, I removed the towels from Katy's body and tossed them aside. We curled up onto the bed. I began kissing her neck and then her lips. As she exhaled and whimpered, I kissed down her body, paying an exaggerated amount of time kissing and licking her firm full breasts.

Katy's bright pink nipples hardened even more as I teased and kissed them. I had never seen nipples like hers that begged for attention. I wanted this to be a special time for her. I yearned for my own release but I focused on her kissing her body lower.

I pulled off my towel and rotated my body so my leg was near the top of the bed. I wanted her to make that move. I wasn't going to force her ... yet. I bypassed her outer lips and kissed down to her knees taking time to stroke her thighs and legs.

That must have been all she could take. With what seemed to be a grunt and a begging moan, Katy reached down gently pulling my hair, and then cupped my face with her hands moving them to her now very wet and swollen lips. Her scent was of sweetness and musk I could not wait to have. I licked around her outer lips but took some control.

Katy pulled my face deeper to her pussy. She squealed and wrapped her legs around me as my tongue found the treasure it desired and entered her. As I made love to her with my tongue Katy expertly pulled me over and on top of her into an intoxicating 69. Slowly her tongue bathed my cock and balls.

Time stood still as we pleasured each other orally. I knew she was close when I felt her start to shake. I heard her groan as she released my cock.

She took a deep breath and screamed as she released a flow of her sweet nectar onto my face. I was in erotic heaven. As she came down from her orgasm, I moved up wondering would she like her flavor or would she push me away?

The answer was simple when she winked and demanded a kiss. As we continued to kiss and enjoy each other, Katy wrapped her legs around me holding me tight against her.

"Not yet "I whispered and lifted my upper body up onto my elbows.

Looking at her I continued, placing small kisses on her neck, face and lips. I moved a hand down between us while kissing her. I held my cock at her entrance. As I continued to kiss, I pushed deeper. Her outer lips spread as she opened her legs wide accepting me entering her for the first time.

I moved slowly listening to her breathing, to her sounds, to how she reacted. Slowly, I rotated my hips then moved in and out of my new lover. I felt Katy was ready and gave a significant thrust forward pushing fully into her.

"Fuck!" She screamed.

Pausing, I lowered my body fully onto her, still kissing her deeply. Breaking our kiss I whispered that she should roll over with me taking control from the top.

With Katy lying on top of me, I sought out her nipples. Katy rose up on her knees and positioned herself for a slow lover making session. My hands never left her breasts.

It was with her pleasure in mind that as a surprise, when she took my full length into her, I simultaneously took her nipples between my thumb and finger tugging and pinching them listening to her squealing in lust. I knew at this point our love making had now changed a good hard fucking. She rode me until we both came first her, then me.

Wrapped in each other's arms we drifted into dreamland, our bodies still intertwined, our breath slowly mixing with each other.

***

Let's be realistic. If anyone that thinks that you will sleep soundly or perfectly normal when with a new partner on the first night just might be out of their mind. At least this was my case and my night.

I gently unwrapped myself from Katy, grabbed my crutches and walked out to the kitchen getting a glass of water. Thinking I was successful in not waking Katy, I moved to the couch with my water. Then I heard footsteps. Katy walked into the room, her path lit by the illumination from the kitchen light looking like a young goddess. She approached me on the couch and I opened my arms for her.

She melted into me as we cuddled naked together. Her head resting on my chest I bent down and kissed her head. I whispered I was sorry for waking her but I was awake and hoped she could sleep.

Katy started planting little kisses on my chest. My hands caressed her naked body ensuring she knew how much I wanted her to be here with me and that this was okay. No, not just ok, but good, really good

I caressed her back and side with one hand, with the other started to lightly stroke her left breast. My palm flattening her breast, I could feel her nipple hardening under the pressure of the palm of my hand. This continued for a short time which after I paused.

I asked "Are you open for some fun?"

Looking tentatively at me she nodded.

"At times I have a very domineering streak in my brain. Squeeze my calf or thigh muscle signaling for me to stop if it is too much." Katy nodded.

I gently lifted her off of my chest; I spread my right leg out wide. I moved the upper part of my left leg to the side. I took her face in my hands and slowly moved her so that she was close enough to kiss my cock. She opened her mouth allowing the tip my cock to slide into her mouth. I slowly rotated my hips lifting up slightly. My cock slowly grew, filling her mouth. Her tongue swirled my cock, teasing the head, and then licking the shift up and down.

I took this as a sign and began gently lifting my groin upwards, my hips pushing forward, my cock filling Katy's mouth. I slowed my movement and stopped pulling out. I wanted her to adjust to this and know I was caring and loving towards her as she loved me.

She lowered her head and I pressed up a little higher. Pushing a little deeper she coughed; I immediately backed off fully withdrawing my cock. Katy took a deep breath and nodded, opening her mouth accepting me again. Slowly but steadily I started fucking her mouth. Katy seemingly wanted more and pressed her own head down, my cock now breaching her throat. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Do it, go ahead baby, deeper baby, deeper."

Katy didn't disappoint as I felt my cum start to boil in my balls, I lifted upwards pressing into her mouth as much as possible.

I felt like I was literally using her mouth and throat, I shot my smaller load into her mouth and down her throat. Feeling totally spent, I withdrew from her mouth and felt comforted when I heard Katy's breathing return to normal. We moved simultaneously, she raised her head up and I lowered mine bending forward kissing her, tasting my remnants on her lips and in her mouth.

We snuggled into each other, her head on my chest. It was then I heard her.

"I will take care of everything."

***

I woke up in a true panic! I felt my head spinning, I was dizzy. I started shaking and I couldn't catch my breath. I knew if I stood I would pass out falling to the ground. Katy was gone.

"Oh god!" I screamed.

What have I done? Did I really make love to Katy? My mind flashed back with images of Katy and I from last night and this morning. I am a horrible, just pathetic human being.

Katy is the only daughter of my dearest friends, Dave and Shelly. The same friends who were dear friends with my wife Mary!

I made love to and fucked their daughter! Their young daughter! Why would she have any interest in an old man like me?

What will they think? Oh my god, I am an ass. How much have I disrespected our friendship? I would only hope they would forgive me. Or better yet, I could try and convince Katy to never tell them and not ever bring this up again.

I started to panic again and my mind started going in circles. I tried breathing and thinking calm thoughts but that didn't work. I tried to stand up but fell right back to the couch.

As if the starring role of a horror movie, not that I needed any more guilt and stress, an image entered my mind. An image of Mary, Dave and Shelly, and me flashed in my mind. We were at a dinner after a Maryland Terrapins basketball game. We were laughing and having a great time, the four of us.

Good god, I am an ass. Shaking my head, I thought, I get it, she is an adult, she makes her own decisions, and she was here of her own free will but I am the one who is always in control; the decision maker.

"You dumbass," I screamed out loud.

I covered my hands over my face. As I chastised myself for making a silly mistake like this, or losing control.

But was this a mistake? Jordan told me that Katy loved me or wanted a chance to love me and not to be blind. Katy is half my age.

Internally I attempted to calm myself again. I used statements now instead of questions. "Calm down Ken, stop this panicking and stupid line of questioning." Then thoughts like, "What is she doing with me?" All the while taking another deep breath and regaining my senses. Once calm, I walked to the bedroom.

Hearing the shower running, questions started to be answered as well as an escape plan hatched. I affixed my prosthetic with my running blade, threw on my running shorts, and grabbed a t-shirt, socks and my running shoe leaving Katy to her privacy.

I walked into the kitchen. I dressed and contemplated sneaking out for a run. Katy emerged from the bedroom dressed in her blouse and shorts from yesterday. Her smile was radiant, her body perfect, her eyes mesmerizing, I gazed at her in disbelief that this beautiful woman spent the night with me allowing me to have her body and soul.

Without any hesitation, Katy moved to me and wrapped her arms around me, melting into my body. She kissed me deeply; a lovers kiss. Breaking the kiss, I rested my hands on her hips; I asked her plans for the day.

"Unlike you, I have to work today. I took the morning off, explaining to my manager my schedule based on the picnic. I need clean clothes from home but don't want to assume anything."

She kissed me again and continued. "Jordan picked me up yesterday and I need a ride to my apartment. Will you drive me home?"

"Yes, I can go for a run later, let me change my leg."

She kissed me softly telling me to go shower and she will make us a light breakfast.

"After all, I did your shopping for you yesterday." She snidely replied.

I smiled, kissed her and walked to the bedroom for a shower and a change of clothes.

Once showered, we sat making small talk over the light breakfast she had made. When we finished, she gathered our dishes taking care of them then asked if I was ready to take her home.

***

It was a quiet drive to Katy's apartment but what was more unnerving was dropping her off. We parked at the apartment complex; I turned off the car and sat for a second.

"Ken." She took my hands in hers. "I want to thank you for an amazing day at the picnic and an even more amazing and special evening. It means the world to me. Please do not over think that."

As I kissed her goodbye, she gently held my face in her hands; staring into my eyes she said.

"Don't overthink this. It was magical for me and I'm pretty sure it was very satisfying for you."

Katy smiled looking deeper into my eyes.

"I have always been attracted to you; there was always some type of love for you. Mom and dad both know so please relax?"

"Let's face it Ken, I find you attractive. I love you and I am in love with you. You aren't in love with me, yet. It is my hope that someday you will love me deeply."

She took a deep breath and said "Mary is gone. I can't and won't replace her. I am not going to invade your life but let me be part of it."

Letting go of my face, she whispered in my ear "Let me take care of everything. Please call me tomorrow after work."

Katy opened the car door, stepped out, closed the door and walked to her apartment.

I put my car in drive and just drove. Uncertain of where to go on a Tuesday morning, I just drove around, not surprisingly the next thing I knew I was pulling into Queen of Souls Cemetery.

I knew what I had to do. I parked under the large maple tree. I walked slowly, my head down approaching Mary's grave. As I had done so many times, I used her headstone for support as I knelt on my right knee.

12