Taking Care of Everything Ch. 08

Story Info
New Rules, New Opportunities and Revelations.
6.3k words
4.74
2.1k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Care of Everything - Ch. 8

New Rules, New Opportunities and Revelations

Revised by Aoife

A/N - The below story is fictional and fun. In collaboration with the previous author and at his request this story is being rewritten. This is and future chapters are all significant rewrites. It is with the approval and support of the original author that I move forward.

***

"Mary, please forgive me for the last 36 hours. I do not know what has come over me."

I was quiet for a while just being with her.

"I will never forget you. I will always love you but I am here to ask your permission to move on with my life."

I just paused and fell to the ground sitting, for what seemed like hours. I stood, wiping the tears from my eyes, and told her that I will always love her. I would always love her and would visit as often as I could.

I walked back to my car and headed for home. There was one important stop I needed to make in an attempt to start making amends. A certain coffee shop for another gift card and maybe a new coffee cup

*** End of chapter 7 ***

***

I was up at 5:00 AM turning the new leaf per se; my life was going to be different moving forward. I needed to get back into better physical shape. I went on a long run, just over three miles. It had been a while since I challenged my blade and leg like this but in the end I felt good though I was a bit slow.

When I was finished with my cool down and stretching, I showered and changed. Once "work ready" I headed out ready for a new fresh start to my Wednesday morning and life.

I arrived at the office around 7:15. I had to get a jump on things. I had a full schedule of meetings today. I only had a few free minutes after my lunch conference call. Stopping at Jordan's desk, I left an envelope with the gift card to her favorite coffee shop. I attached a note which instructed her not to bother me. If I needed anything, I would call her.

I started the set up for the new system which I would speak with Jordan about later. Things were moving forward very well. Each meeting went well without the challenges and hiccups which could have occurred. It was just after 1:00 when my conference call with a potentially new client ended. I was happy to have Caroline on this call, she was stepping up rather well.

I took a few moments to prepare my office for the next conversation. The two chairs that usually sit in front of my desk were moved, one to the side, the other centered directly in front of my desk.

I sent a message to Jordan asking her to come to my office. Jordan knocked and walked in wearing a medium blue dress that was cut professionally but showed a decent amount of skin but no cleavage; its length extended just below her knees.

She looked at me with what appeared to be uncertainty in her eyes. It was then she realized that I rearranged the furniture.

"For this meeting you are to sit directly in the center of my desk, looking directly at me. No notes are needed."

I could see her look, uncomfortable, out of the norm and uncertain. I stood walking around my desk directing her to the chair centered on my desk. I walked to the entrance of my office, placed the ' In Conference' sign on the door, then closed it.

I turned, cleared my throat then walked back to my desk taking my seat. Jordan sat and seemed to wait while I gathered my thoughts. I looked down at the notes I had written.

"First a new process on how I want you to work with the meeting notes and minutes from the Directors meeting and client calls."

I had her attention and went on to explain a simple change but a change all the same. I wanted notes typed and placed in the Shared Drive I have created for the projects.

"The review bin will no longer be used. We would find an agency or a clerk in another department and start scanning all previous project and client records to the shared drive. When something is needed for my attention we will move forward electronically."

I paused. "I want you to devise a simple plan for this. Figure it out and explain it to me. The shit I came back to after the funeral was unacceptable. I take the blame. Let's fix it."

She nodded. "You will see the Shared Drive when you reboot your computer. Each client and project will now have a folder and sub folder."

I stood walking to the front of my desk. I picked up the bin and handed it to her. For this next topic, I purposefully wanted something in her hands.

"We will not need this clutter on my desk." Jordan took it and smiled.

"Now, as to our conversation the picnic, let's get something out in the open and make things perfectly clear between us."

I started walking around my office, almost circling her as my prey. I stopped and stood behind her. I placed my hands on her shoulders. Jordan started to lean her head backwards. I moved my hands from the ends of her shoulders to the base of her neck. Using my thumbs, I pushed her head forward so it wasn't touching my body.

"I appreciate your love and concern." I started. "I have truly loved three women in my life; I have buried two of them, my mother and my wife." I could feel her tense up.

"Three?" She questioned. Jordan's voice was hesitant, hoarse, almost shaking.

"I have loved you for a long time, you are a trusted confidant and my lifeline at times here. I can't explain it any better than that."

I moved my thumbs slowly up and down her neck caressing her. My fingers slowly touch her skin, my hands covered by her hair.

"The challenge is you are married, I was but no longer. Now I am supposedly dating. You professed your love for me at the picnic. I am a truly blessed man but so is your husband."

She mumbled something I wasn't about to understand.

I questioned her. "What did you say?"

Jordan responded, "It was nothing."

My fingers softly stroked her skin. I could feel her melting under my touch.

"However moving forward I would appreciate it if you never did anything like what happened in my shower again unless we have a different conversation." I cleared my throat.

"Understand?" She nodded.

I felt her breathing change again, there was desire. At the same time, I slid my hands from the base of her neck to her shoulder. I continued saying that it was wonderful of her to bring Katy over and I appreciated her "assisting us" but that was no longer necessary.

This was the make or break moment. I would either get slapped in the face, I would see Jordan run to HR filing a complaint or she would remain seated.

I slowly slid my hands forward, my fingers and the palms of my hands flat on her exposed neck and chest. My fingertips slid just barely under the material of her dress. I leaned my head down to her ear and whispered.

"Are you running to HR to file a complaint? Are you slapping my face the first chance you get? Or am I moving forward?"

"Sir, you are moving forward... please" That last word was as if she was begging.

I moved my fingers down the front of her dress and under her lace bra. I stopped taking a deep breath just for effect. God she felt amazing, her skin so soft.

My fingers continued forward, my hands cupping her breasts, I pulled back, moving up higher until my fingertips found her nipples. I grasped them; I rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers.

"If you do anything like you did in my bathroom and shower again without my permission, I will punish you. Do you understand me?"

Jordan shivered and whimpered, "Yes Sir."

I gave her nipples one last gentler tug and rolled them in my fingers.

I withdrew my hands from her dress and walked in front of her. I extended my hands, taking the bin from her hands tossing it to the side. I then assisted her to stand. I looked into her eyes.

"Do you have any questions?"

She shook her head no. "Good! Now let's get to work... and Jordan... thank you."

"Yes, of course sir. Taking care of everything is what I do." She paused, "For you." She smiled.

"Ken?" She looked at me deeper than ever before. Her eyes spoke volumes including strain and pain.

"Yes?"

She paused. I could tell she was contemplating something.

"It's nothing Sir." She lowered her head, looked down, turned and left my office, closing the door behind her.

I walked over to my desk, had a seat, reached for my cell phone and dialed Katy's cell; I hung up when her voicemail picked up. I sent a text. "Dinner tonight at my house at 6:30, clothing optional. Don't be late!"

***

To say that the last four months have been crazy and spectacular would be an understatement. Katy and I were having a wonderful time in our new found love and relationship. We were enjoying our time together as well as missing each other when apart. The separation was good as we took 'breaks' keeping our own lives as well.

We spent time enjoying the arts, music, the theater, movies and just being silly but just doing it together. We had gone on three weekend hiking trips to different state parks.

She was hinting at her moving in with me, but frankly, that was a big emotional step I wasn't ready for. I was physically ready, just not mentally and emotionally ready. I would quickly change the topic each and every time Katy brought the topic up.

We did share sleeping arrangements at each other's place, mostly mine. We were really enjoying each other's company. Sexually we were getting to know each other so much better. I was pushing her limits and thoughts and she was doing the same with me.

Katy was mesmerized by the thoughts of wearing as little clothing as possible when together or just being naked. She teased that I wanted to turn her into a nudist. I grew in confidence around her with my shirt off, my back, side and stomach exposed.

I was caught off guard one Saturday morning when over coffee and fruit on the back deck she hinted to a third person in our love life.

"You know I am sexual, a very sexual woman Ken. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have two women in bed with you? Maybe you would want to watch me make love to another woman? Or, watch a woman making love to your girlfriend?"

I pushed back immediately. "No, I have you my dearest Katy. Why would I need another?"

I paused realizing that if I ask a question I must be prepared for the answer, which in part I was. So I asked.

"Do you feel the need for a woman in your love life?"

She touched my cheek and kissed me softly. "What if she needs me, or us?"

I asked her to drop the subject and stood excusing myself not knowing how else to break away from the topic. Maybe I was jealous and concerned that at my age I would be out done by another woman in bed with us.

In reality, she would need another, I was twenty some years older than her. My only silica she didn't ask for a man, it was a woman she asked for. Every man's dream... huh!

Then it hit me, like a surprise out of nowhere. I stood there washing out my coffee cup and sure as all hell it hit me like a brick, I was surprised and even more stunned into a silence like no other. I realized that over the last few months, Jordan had been slightly more flirtatious. Some conversations included more and more personal or non-work related topics.

I started to notice the flirtatious days were more often but down played them as much as possible. I hadn't felt the need to cross that line again, though it was so very tempting. There were days I swear she was even more flirty, teasing me. One day in particular when Katy came and surprised me with lunch Jordan was talking about the lingerie she was wearing. I swear those two were in cahoots with each other. I didn't ask.

Professionally, things couldn't have been better. Business was picking up. John was traveling to a few new clients and handed off to me all existing major accounts. I was handling the Omaha, Phoenix and Savannah corporate accounts which required more travel for implementation and testing. I was still handling the needs of three significant clients of mine in the DC, Buffalo and Syracuse, New York areas.

I understood and accepted these responsibilities, I ran this division of the company and I loved what I did. My team had grown, now six Directors, in total the Network and Cybersecurity team was over one hundred employees strong.

On Monday morning before I left for Omaha, John asked to see me when I returned from this trip. He wanted me to meet with him to discuss promoting one of our directors or hiring someone to assist me as it seemed I was overwhelmed.

I asked Jordan to coordinate with Margaret for our meeting. Speaking of Jordan, she was just amazing and continued to be there as needed. A few days she was a little "off" and quiet but she was just spectacular as an employee and confidant. I thought nothing of it. If she needed to talk to me, I knew she would.

***

Late Thursday afternoon, I boarded the flight home from Omaha. I sent a final text to John telling him I would be a little late tomorrow morning for our review and update. I avoided the part of the conversation about promoting or hiring someone.

I sent a text to Jordan "Will be late tomorrow maybe Noon. Is the meeting with John booked? Please update my calendar when you can. Also latest notes and sketches are uploaded to Project Folder they need edited. Speak with Caroline in the morning, have her take a look."

Then a text Katy "Boarding now will see you at Baggage claim. Flight lands at 11:20 pm. I can't wait to hold you in my arms."

The flight from Omaha was not full, so the extra room was welcomed. I smiled as I saw I would be able to stretch out some and relax on the flight even in business class.

The flight attendant asked if I needed any additional assistance as I was getting settled. I looked up at her with a questioning look on my face.

"I am sorry. I am confused."

"I was behind you at Security. I noticed your prosthetic when they scanned and patted your leg down." She said very quietly.

I shook my head graciously thanking her. "I have gotten used to it for the last twenty-five plus years. I hardly notice it anymore."

That was a bold faced lie, one I hadn't told in a long time.

She smiled, "I understand." she replied, "My younger brother has two. One above and one below the knee. He was an O2B, a Marine serving two tours."

"I am so sorry." She smiled, thanked me and checked on the passenger behind me.

I relaxed as we taxied and took off. Touching down and taking my phone off airplane mode, I sent a text to Katy, "Wheels down, see you in 15."

Checking my other messages, I saw a response from John that made me proud. He was thrilled with the project's progress and the work I had been doing. He had received feedback from two of the three clients; things were running great.

Then a message from Jordan, thumbs up, and "See you tomorrow sir. Let Katy know to call about the cookout Saturday."

Saturday? I thought to myself, what if going on Saturday. I didn't respond.

I made my way to a packed baggage claim area. There were people everywhere. I was moving as best I could, being as tired and as uncomfortable as I was. It was then I saw her, an honest to goodness beautiful woman that took my breath away.

Katy was dressed in a skirt and a beige long sleeved silk blouse that was unbuttoned showing just enough to draw my eyes away from her face, that damn tease.

I slowly approached her and as I wrapped my arms around her my lips found hers in a light but passionate kiss. I moved my mouth to her neck, just below her ear.

"Hello my love. You look amazing!"

I felt her cheek move against mine. "Only for you dear." She exhaled softly. "Ken?"

I could hear the question forming so I interrupted her. "Yes, Katy, I said my love. I realize that I love you dearly."

I kissed her again, this time pulling away to see her face and the look in her eyes. Katy blushed as we just looked into each other's eyes. Our gaze was broken by the sound of the conveyor belt starting. Searching for and then grabbing my bags, we started walking toward the parking lot. We each pulled a bag in one hand and we held hands as we walked. I was really in love with Katy and it seemed she was with me.

I must have shown an appearance that I was struggling. She slowed down a bit walking closer to me if that was even possible.

"Sorry I am in a hurry. I will slow down some."

We got to the car, put the bags in the trunk and Katy asked if I was too tired to drive.

"No, I guess not. Is there a problem dear?"

Katy tossed me the keys shaking her head no, she just smiled a really wicked smile.

Thinking nothing of it, I got in the driver's seat and adjusted myself. Once set, I headed out of the garage, paid for parking, and then headed north on the BW Parkway. Katy was smiling as we chatted, her hand rubbing my leg. She had a grin on her face like I had not seen before.

Once we left the heavy traffic of Baltimore, she said to me. "Don't flinch, stay as calm as possible and don't crash."

It was then she giggled and leaned closer to me, bending her head all the way over, her hands on the belt buckle and zipper of my trousers. She undid my belt, the top button and was pulling my zipper down as I realized what was happening.

Katy slowly breathed out a sultry breath. Taking my now awakening cock in her hand she leaned down further slowly licked the tip of my cock then took it into her mouth.

She wasn't in a hurry; she was making love to my cock. Up and down with her lips and swirling her tongue around. I hesitated but had to tell her.

"Katy, we are getting off the exit." I needed to let her know how close we are to my house.

She was extending this as much as possible, teasing me, loving me, playing with me. I pulled into the driveway, then into the garage. I put the car in park and shut it off. The overhead lights still provided a glow in the darkness. As I heard the garage door close, I knew I was safe, in my house, secure.

Knowing this I took control. Gently grasping Katy's hair, I pulled up telling her that was enough for now. The love that she made to my cock during our short drive home was absolutely wonderful but now I was in control.

"Let's get out."

Carefully, I tucked myself back into my pants, affixed the zipper, the button and my belt then exited the car. Walking around to the passenger's door, taking Katy's hand, I looked down seeing her skirt ride up exposing her beautifully nakedness. It seems Katy was just as excited and as pent up as I was. I let Katy walk into the house in front of me. My hands held her hips, teasingly and playfully steering Katy where I wanted her to go.

As a side note, this is the best time to share that Katy and I have an agreement. In order to increase our sexual intensity, neither of us would enjoy physical pleasure when we were alone. We savored that for when we were together.

As we approached the kitchen I started laughing inside. I stopped us walking forward still holding her hips as tight as I could. I brought us to a complete stop just on the far side of the kitchen near the table. I pulled her back towards my body. As Katy molded into my body I bent forward kissing her neck then nibbling her ear lobes, my hands never leaving her hips

She ground her ass into my crotch; I then moved my hands slowly up her sides, coming in contact with the sides of her breasts. My middle fingers moved forward seeking her nipples. I was thrilled when I felt them grow into hard nubs.

As I teased her nipples, Katy started moaning, I moved our bodies forward to the table. I released her breasts and pushed her forward, bending her over. With my left hand on her back, I used my right hand to pull up her skirt exposing her beautiful naked ass.

12