Taking Care of Everything Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Undoing my belt I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants allowing them to fall to the floor. I leaned forward and with sternness I whispered in her ear.

"Spread your legs, lay your hands flat on the table in front of you reaching as far as you can and don't move them."

In doing so Katy just moaned louder in anticipation of what was about to happen. Looking at her beautiful ass, I moved my hands to her hips. I bent down and closed my mouth on her right cheek, biting her, not hard but just enough for her to know I wanted to make her mine; in essence marking her.

Standing back up and with my hardened cock in hand, I moved it forward and back against her wet lips, opening her.

"Please Ken, please!" Katy sounded as if she was pleading for me to enter her.

"What do you want?" I asked continuing with my forward and backwards movement.

"Please Ken enter me, take me please."

She had teased me enough in the car. Now it was my turn. I stopped, holding my cock against her outer lips, now covered with her moisture I asked.

"Are you ready baby?"

Sawing forward and backwards putting pressure on her opening. Katy's breathing quickened and I knew it was time, but first a surprise. Looking at the bite mark on her ass, I had my target.

SMACK... SMACK... SMACK

I watched her ass turn red listening to her as she squealed in surprise and pleasure.

SMACK... SMACK... SMACK

There were three more in rapid succession. I pulled back, grabbing my cock slowly pressing into her. Slowly I willed her pussy with just the tip. Pressing a bit deeper, I felt her velvet walls close around my cock, squeezing me.

Almost screaming, Katy exhaled and I filled her with my entire length. Taking my time while teasing Katy, I moved in and out. I could feel myself getting close but I wasn't done with her yet. Seeing my bite mark on her cheek, again I raised my hand another time.

SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK

A few more quick smacks reddening her ass again. Withdrawing fully from her, I stood up straight leaving her bent over the table, her ass turning redder.

I stepped out of my pants, turned and headed down the hallway and up the stairs.

"Hurry my love. Your pleasure and mine awaits."

I smiled when I heard Katy straightening up. I then heard the metallic clang of my belt buckle as she picked up my clothes following me up the stairs.

I had pulled the sheets down and was removing my prosthetic when Katy entered the bedroom, naked. I crawled into bed getting in on my side and watched her just standing there.

She must have removed the remainder of her clothing while following me. I pulled Katy into my arms kissing her deeply as if it was the first time we kissed. I explored her body with my hands, lips and tongue.

"Ken." She breathed into my ear as I nibbled at her neck. "I have never been more in love with anyone in my life than I am with you. Make me yours forever."

That night making love to Katy was special; it was slow, romantic and very purposeful. As Katy was coming down from her climax she kissed me deeply as she spread her legs and moved her body so she was on top of me, straddling my still hard cock.

"You are the only man I will ever need in my life."

She kissed my nose as she slid her wet kitty over my cock. We moved together making passionate love. This time she was focused on me, I could feel it in her body and in her heart. Katy was vocal as he prodded me on to fill her with my cum and I did, feeling her velvet walls close on my cock as I coated her and filled her womb.

Physically and sexually content, I looked over at the clock, it was just before midnight; I knew we needed some sleep. We cuddled, whispering our sweet love to each other when she shocked me.

"One day Ken my love, I want your baby. I want to carry and have your child."

She kissed my cheek then drifted off to sleep. I laid awake for a while processing her comment. What did I want? Is that what she wanted for her or for me? At my age? My mind was racing.

My internal body clock woke me early as usual. Katy was still wrapped in my arms. My hands started caressing her, enjoying the softness of her skin and the firmness of her body. Katy's breathing increased as she woke. She was humming, enjoying my touch. Katy stopped me excusing herself to the bathroom.

As I heard the toilet flush I moved out of bed grabbing a crutch and slowly made my way into the bathroom. As I blocked her exit, she smiled and just turned around and opened the shower curtain. She turned on the water, I moved closer as we shared good morning kisses and hugs.

She helped me into the shower. Once I was stable, I spun her around reaching for the shampoo; I washed her hair and gently massaged her head. Then I took her body wash and her loofah, washing her from head to toe.

I paused at her waist, teasing her. My hard cock between her legs now, my right hand stealing myself. I listened to her ragged breathing whispering in her ear, urging her on. I released my right hand knowing this would be slightly tricky and cupped her breasts alternating between them, teasing her nipples. I continued kissing her neck nipping her skin, egging her on.

She squealed as I felt her trembling, climaxing on my left hand.

I kissed her ear, releasing her breasts and reached for the grab bar. I was excited when she turned wrapping her hands and arms around me, kissing me deeply. I smiled, kissing her lips apologizing to her. I needed to sit.

We finished our shower; I stepped out and sat on the toilet as I dried off. I looked up at her and took her hands in mind.

"Katy, you must know that my love for you grows deeper every day."

Katy knelt in front of me and kissed my hands. "I know I am young but I have never felt more secure, comfortable or deeper in love with anyone in my life."

We dressed and as Katy finished getting ready, I prepared a light breakfast. I decided to go into work sooner than expected. When Katy emerged from the bedroom and entered the kitchen, she walked up and kissed me. My hands went right to her waist.

I asked. "Are you up for some new fun?" As Katy smiled, I moved my hands under her knee length skirt and pulled down her lace panties setting them on the table.

"No panties today." She bent forward and kissed me softly.

"You are so, so bad." She smiled and had a seat enjoying our breakfast.

Letting her skirt drop back into place, I inquired.

"Care to tell me about the cookout?"

Katy explained that with all of my recent traveling she and Jordan were becoming closer and better friends. They had also been 'hanging out' going to dinner when I was away, which I had acknowledged.

They decided it had been a since we had a cookout and so they decided to have a cookout with the four of us this weekend, Mike, Jordan, Katy and me. Just friends getting together and that I wasn't to worry, Jordan wouldn't allow our friendship to cloud her job performance.

"Katy, I know Mike. We had spent time together previously when... umm never mind."

With that she kissed me, told me she needed to leave for work and that she would go shopping in the morning and be over tomorrow at noon to prepare for the cookout. I looked at her curiously.

"Ken, I will see you tomorrow: not tonight." Katy winked at me and said "Have fun at work."

She picked up her panties from the table and out the door she walked giggling the whole time. I wondered what the hell the giggling was all about.

***

At 8:00, I sent a text to Jordan telling her that I changed my mind and would be in office shortly, as I was heading in soon. I asked her to change my schedule and see if I could meet with John sooner.

My phone pinged shortly afterwards. It was an email from Jordan to John's EA, Margaret, with a Cc to me, asking if we could move the 2:00 meeting up on John's schedule as early as possible.

With that done, I headed into the office. As I walked into the office, I paused at Jordan's desk, seeing her coffee cup half full. I looked to my left and right then saw her walking towards me. Jordan was wearing her Friday jeans with high heels. Hmm Friday in the office in her jeans! She looked absolutely delicious and she was teasing me again and she knew it. Her ass in those jeans is to die for.

She was hard at work already. She paused, turned slightly and bent over fixing her heel. As she stood she looked right at me and smiled a wide smile. I continued into my office, around my desk and fired up my laptop. As she entered my office, I looked up and greeted her.

"Jordan." I nodded and smiled.

"Good morning Sir, I am glad to see you back and safe this morning. I will be back momentarily with your coffee."

"Jordan, please bring me a bottle of water also. We have a lot of work to catch up on."

I requested as Jordan spun on her heels and walked out. My phone rang, looking at the call screen; I saw it was John's EA.

"Hi Margaret." I listened. "Yes, I will be right over."

I spent the next ninety minutes with John bringing him up to speed on the plans and projects. We then discussed and agreed on mine and his client's travel agenda for the next two weeks.

John asked, "Ken outside of the funeral, have you taken any time off in the last year."

"No, I need to focus on these projects. I will take time when these are operational and running smoothly. I will look at my schedule and get a vacation on the books."

John shook his head. "No. Take ten days after these next two trips." He paused, making a note then looked at me.

"Go away, relax, refresh and get some sun my friend. You deserve it. If I need to I will get in touch with you. If you want to do anything while you are away, write a job description. I want someone to assist you; not replace you, call it a Sr. Director. I need you to be refreshed, ready for more."

He smiled and stood, that's his signal; the meeting adjourned.

"I don't need you burning out on me. You are too valuable to the company, to me and Tara, both as an employee and friend. Ken, go get some sun and play some golf. Give me your dates and who is my go to when you have this scheduled."

Walking back to my office, I passed Jordan's desk and simply said "Let's go. Bring your notebook and my calendar."

Jordan stood and followed me. I walked into my office and took a seat at my desk. I looked down and saw my empty coffee cup.

I shook my head, "Damn it, I haven't had any coffee yet!" Jordan started to turn and called her back.

"Please close my door. Please take a seat." I looked at her. "Don't worry about the coffee; that comment wasn't directed at you."

As we both sat, I started "Thank you for your support while I was traveling. You are doing an amazing job. I have your review done and recommended to John an above average pay raise; you deserve it."

Jordan nodded. We continued with work including me asking her to eliminate the paper from my work life.

"I want everything electronic. It seems easier for me to balance things."

I continued explaining to her my travel schedule, meetings including Buffalo, Omaha, and Savannah. I wanted the schedule and materials and files in the shared drive on Monday evening when I left for the airport.

We finished our work conversation. I stood and exhaled. "Would you do me a huge favor and let me go and get a cup of coffee. Just wait here for me. There is something else to discuss."

She stood. "Ken, allow me. Please, I insist."

I nodded. She stood, grabbed my cup and walked out. She returned a few minutes later, closing the door behind her. Not doing anything out of the normal, Jordan walked around my desk and set my coffee on the warming pad. As she turned to walk back to her chair, her hand touched my shoulder, then her fingers slid down my arms. I looked up at her and she just smiled. She then walked around to the front of my desk and had a seat.

"Okay Jordan." I sat down trying to wrap my head around this next conversation.

I leaned forward, "Listen, I am hesitant to share with you my thoughts and feelings related to Katy but It seems you are well aware of her feelings towards me." I stood, walked around my desk closer to her.

I held my coffee in hand and took a sip. "You must understand at times how absolutely conflicted I am."

Jordan stood and I looked down into her eyes. We were now inches away from each other staring deep into each other's eyes. I could feel her breath on my face. We hadn't touched nor had we made any physical contact, yet.

"Sir, if you would allow me." Jordan spoke softly, looking straight into my eyes. Jordan took a deep breath, hesitated and placed her right hand on my chest.

"I feel the same and I can't express how deep my love for you is. Rest assured it is a love that grows deeper the longer we spend time together."

Her eyes welled up in tears but holding them back, she looked down, and speaking softer she continued.

"I admitted everything to Katy. She is aware and welcomes my growing love for you. She also knows about Mike. You don't know yet and I can't do it here but we will talk tomorrow."

With that Jordan leaned forward standing on her toes and lovingly kissed my lips. The amazing kiss lingered just a moment too long. Breaking the kiss, she walked out to start working on my travel arrangements.

I was dumbfounded as I walked to my desk and sat down. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Katy. "I am falling deeper in love with you but we need to talk. What is this about Mike?"

I began working on the new proposal and plans John and I had discussed while deep in thought, my phone buzzed.

"Ok my love, do you want me to come over tonight? You know I didn't plan to.... Oh, how was the kiss?"

"What?" I screamed internally. My mind was exploding.

Opening the office instant messenger I sent to Jordan, "JORDAN! Katy knew? What are you two doing?"

Jordan responded "tomorrow Sir, please."

***End of chapter 8***

***

I hope you enjoyed chapter 8. Chapter 9 is in progress and will be published soon.

Thank you,

Aoife

12