Taking Care of Mom

Story Info
No good deed goes unrewarded, how mom and l happened.
2k words
4.27
72.6k
66
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers

First, l would like to say most things l write about are mostly fact-based, the following story is not. Pure Fiction.

Taking Care Of Mom

Mom was always great to me, nobody could ask for better. l was the youngest child and out of the house for a few years when mom was injured. A skiing trip went wrong which left her with one leg in a cast. The doctor assured her it was mostly a precaution and to not worry.

Mom learned to be independent having our dad leaving us when l was very young. So it came as no surprise she tried to deal with her newfound difficulties on her own. She had a good female friend that was coming in to check on her in the evening on her way home from work. To freshen her up with a sponge bath and empty her bedpan etc.

l was also calling her a few times a day and l would pop in on my way to work to help where l can. With a few days done and more than a week to go mom sent me a text saying her friend can't make it and she was wondering if l could stop that evening. I of course returned her text right away with "No worries"

I let myself in still having a key and went back to mom's bedroom, l could tell she was bothered by something right off the start. It took some doing but she finally found the courage to ask me to empty her bedpan. I'm not sure where my head was because we all go. I made an effort not to show any embarrassment and to be honest, there wasn't any. My lord this woman has done more for me than anyone else on the planet, including dealing with my body waste.

After returning and trying to think, more as her nurse than son l offered to clean her up a bit. Mom's face was blushing before l would even get the words out. She tried to push the suggestion off saying she would wait until tomorrow when her girlfriend can return. But l knew what it felt like trying to fall asleep dirty from the day and how unsuccessful l was at doing so. l just shook my head no and said she's going to let me like it or not. Not waiting for a response back l went to the bathroom and returned with the small bucket of warm water, a washcloth, and two towels. l worked one of the towels under mom then l began to unbutton her nightshirt.

l started at the top, the loosened material fell between her ample breasts. Her body was shaking as l worked my way down and when l reached the last button she softly said "oh honey"

I will say boobs are boobs and it doesn't take much imagination to figure out what they look like all-natural. What took me by surprise was mom's lower region, clean-shaven and pretty. Such a sight wasn't new to me but that l had seen were of young ladies my age and also not being a novelist of pron, I've seen my share that looked like a war zone.

l proceeded to clean up mom and I could tell she was relaxing a bit as we went on. She did grab my hand as l was almost to her baby maker saying she would get that, l turned my head to give her some privacy then l dried her body before helping her into a new gown.

We talked for a while until she said "Oh crap"

l asked what was wrong and she replied that she needs to pee. Then she asked if maybe l could help her up and to the bathroom, that her friend wasn't strong enough and that is why she was using the bedpan. l was more than ready to help and plenty strong enough also. After getting her back to bed l told my mom l had some available days off and l wanted to take them so l could stay and assist her. of course she tried to get me to not but again l wasn't taking no for an answer.

During that first night, she called out for me once to use the restroom but other than that it was uneventful. I got her feed and a morning pee before l left her to run to my place for some clean clothes for myself. When l returned it was in the nick of time according to mom as she needed the toilet again. luckily we used those fancy toilets that cleaned you up as mom asked me to leave this time so I'm guessing more than pee was going on.

We spent the day talking about the old days and touching on a few new things including adult things which was probably more uncomfortable for me than for mom. We even got into the subject of sex and l was lucky she didn't have to go to the restroom then because l was sporting one hell of a big hard-on.

When it came to bath time once again l found it hard to only look at mom as mom and l began to see the woman instead. Mom was far more comfortable and back to our normal of poking fun whenever she could. l didn't notice l got an erection this time while bathing mom nor did mom stop me at any point. She thanked me and then asked if l needed a private moment, her eyes fixed on the bulge in my pants.

"Oh, shit l screamed" then l bent downward in an attempt to hide it from view. Mom laughed and said how that's normal too honey, having heard that a hundred times from me the last couple of days. I was able to hang in there but that night my old bed had a reminder of me masturbating on it once again.

The next couple of days we were in the sweet spot, l pretty much knew what mom needed and she became far more comfortable with me doing it. l tease her a bit when I was cleaning between her legs and spent far more time there than needed but noted she wasn't stopping me. That was until she did saying she was going to cum if l didn't stop, then she removed my hand from between her legs.

Her phone rang at one point and l left to give her some privacy, from the other room l couldn't make out the conversation but there was a lot of laughing going on. After it went quiet again l went back in and she offered that it was her girlfriend that called. l said she must have enjoyed talking with her with all the laughing going on. She laughed again saying they were close, which l took as no subject goes unsaid and l imagine my stiffy was good for one or two of those laughs. She then informed me she was going to stop by that evening.

We got to the point where l asked my mom if she was ready for some dinner and she responded her friend was going to bring something and should be here any minute. As told her that was exactly what happened and after eating l offered to let them have some time by themselves but both rebuked me wanting me to stay. l had never seen that side of mom before but after a short time, l figured, she must have gotten it from her friend as she was rather bold, to say the least.

The topic turned to sex again and it was as if I was with my buddies, not my mom, and an all-be stranger to me. l guess l have some of her blood in me as l was dishing out as well as they were putting their lives out there. Needless to say, having a raging boner the whole time.

Mom's friend offered it was bath time and told me that she has it, to just sit back and take things easy. If you think l found wiping mom down got me worked up, watching another woman do it was even worse. The fact that she was doing it teasingly wasn't helping either. And when she leaned over and ran her tongue around mom's firm nipple l was about to lose my mind. Mom said not to mind her and that she was up to the old tricks. It had me thinking just what kind of relationship they have exactly and needless to say, it only worsened my erection problem.

When she came to the area between mom's legs she said this won't do and left the room, l was left confused but she returned right away with a razor in hand, she propped up mom's free leg and began shaving her pussy, l can only imagine the look on my face. As for mom, she took it in stride.

Mom's friend said "that should do it" and then she stood back as if approving her work. "one last thing," she said before moving back in close to my mom and then began to lick her freshly shaved pussy. Mom gave me a glazed look then simply closed her eyes and began to moan loudly. l was frozen in place my eyes locked on my mother being eaten out by another lady.

l guess a better son would have found the strength to get up and leave but instead and almost unwillingly l freed my stuff cock and began stroking it. When my eyes did move back upward they made new contact with my moms who was happily watching me stroke my meat. It was then when she beckoned closer and surprise doesn't cover the shock when she took in her warm mouth.

Her friend looked up only long enough to egg her on, "good job, that looks yummy"

Mom just started to intensify her attack, slashing her tongue at my balls before returning to swallowing my engorged penis. l began to chant uncontrollably oh my god, oh my god. This brought her friends to head up once again informing me not to shoot my load, not yet. Then for me to come fuck her while she finishes getting mom off.

She had on a Summer dress with nothing on underneath it, so it was an easy task to lift it and slip my cock inside of her. After a few slow strokes in and out l began to pick up speed. This had her moaning in stereo with mom until between moans and deep breaths mom cried out "good job" bringing me back to the days she would watch me play ball. Mom climaxed soon after that and her friend raised her face to fully take in the fucking she was getting.

When l looked back up over her shoulders mom was on self-service working her sticky pussy with one hand while the other shared time with her each breast. Her friend reached climax and l wasn't far behind. Mom who was close again stopped just long enough to tell me to finish in her ass. Being the obedient son l removed my member and after rubbing it over the sweet nectar she left l slowly eased into her tight hole. This caused a chain reaction where she then mom came again and just a second later l blasted my seed deep inside of her.

Over the next few days and as a small amount of some saving grace mom and l only played when her friend was there with us. Then came the night before her cast was to be removed. After our what became normal fuck session her friend told me she wanted to take mom down for the removal. Then she told me to make sure l came over that evening, so we could get our fuck on unburdened.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers