Taking care of Momma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of my favorites, too," he told her.

"Oh? Do tell!" she smirked.

"I mean when I was looking in the drawer to get you a bra this is one of the ones I liked the best," he told her. It wasn't totally a lie.

He moved behind her to hook the bra, then back around front to pull her tits up in the cups.

"You do that well," she commented. "How did you know to do that?"

"Mom, I've seen you put a bra on before," he told her. "Ok, so do you want to wear a dress and go commando again so you don't have to ask for help to pee?"

"Well, I had thought about that," she told him. "But I'm not sure I'm comfortable going without panties outside the house. And I guess if I'm going to wear panties I might as well wear some pants to cover my hairy legs. I'll just have to let you help me if I need to pee while we're out."

Paul went to her panty drawer and picked out a pair of yellow bikini briefs with soft lace around the waist and leg openings.

"You're getting me all color-coordinated," she giggled as he held the panties for her to step into them.

"I know it's a girl-thing to want everything to match," he said as he pulled the sexy panties up her legs.

She nodded. "Yes, it's a girly-thing," she smiled. She noticed he didn't look up at her.

He helped her put her blouse and pants on. He knelt in front of her and put a pair of black flats on her pretty feet.

He stood in front of her and smiled. "Now let's go take care of your hair."

Ellen wrapped her bandaged hands around his head and pulled his face to hers for a quick lip kiss. "Thank you for taking such good care of me, Paulie," she smiled. "I feel so much better than I did a few hours ago!"

Paul kissed her, then stepped back. "You're welcome, Momma. I have enjoyed taking care of you this morning."

12