Taking care of Momma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen snort-laughed. "It's not fake," she said. "I wish it was. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before we, uh, before I uh... squirted all over you."

He pulled her to him. "It's okay, Ellen," he told her again. "I, uh, I think it's kind of sexy."

She shook her head. "No you don't. You're just trying to make me feel better."

"No, really," Robert said. "Um, how often can you do it?"

"I'm not sure," Ellen told him. "I mostly do it when I, um, do it myself," she said. "You only the second guy I've ever done it with, and that time I ran to my room and cried. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering if you can do it again now," he said. "Um, I'd like to make you do it without pants in the way."

Ellen finally looked at him. "Really? You really want to make me squirt again? Right now?"

"Yes, I do," she told her. "Like I said, I've read about it. Now that I know it's real, well, I want to make you do it again. I mean, if you don't mind."

"What about you?" Ellen asked. "Um, don't I need to do something to make you cum? Do you want me to give you a blow job?"

Robert shook his head and blushed. "I came when you did earlier," he admitted to her.

"Oh, ok. Well, if you want to try, I guess we can," she said. "How do you want to?"

"Stand up and let me take your pants off," he told her. "I, um... I want to make you cum in my mouth," he blurted out.

"Well, if you're sure," she said as she stood up.

Robert got on his knees in front of her and reached for her shorts. She let him take her shorts and panties down her legs. She heard him gasp a little when he looked up and saw her clit, still half engorged from the earlier activity.

"That's bigger than some dicks I've sucked," he said under her breath.

"Do what?" Ellen asked?

"Um, well, me and some of my buddies who aren't so lucky with the ladies have, um, well, helped each other out from time to time. I'll explain more about that later, if that's okay," Robert told her.

Ellen shrugged. What did it matter to her if he'd sucked some dicks? After all, she'd licked a few pussies along the way.

Robert leaned into her and took her clit into his mouth. They both felt it throb and swell as he gently sucked on it. Ellen spread her feet when she felt him trying to push a finger into her tight wet hole. She moaned when he succeeded in pushing first one, then another into her. She knew it wasn't going to take long to make her spray her juices all over him.

She grabbed his head and pumped her pussy against his mouth, fucking his mouth with her big clit. Robert moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

Within minutes he felt her inner muscles spasm and grip his fingers. He felt her clit throbbing in his mouth. He felt her body go tense all over. And then he felt the gush of her hot fluid flow across his hand and down his chest, soaking his shirt. He kept sucking until Ellen pushed his head away from her clit.

He let her clit slip out of his mouth, but he moved his head down and licked around his fingers that were still buried in her pussy as the juice still gushed and flowed out of her. He got some in his mouth and tasted it before he swallowed.

She finally stepped back and pushed him away. "Enough!" she said breathlessly, her legs trembling.

Robert quickly stood and pulled her to him to support her. He pressed his soaked shirt against hers. He could feel her hard nipples.

"That is so hot!" he told her as he kissed her. "Please tell me you liked that as much as I did!"

Ellen couldn't answer. She just smiled and kissed him.

12