All Comments on 'Taking Care of My Daddy'

by Bo_Singer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Me too

I have been my father's lover for three years. I am 20. The first time happened after a Father/Daughter dance at my high school. I showed him where kids park to make-out and asked him to park so we could watch others. In 20 minutes I had his cock in my mouth and I straddled him so he could fuck me. I had just finished my period, so it was safe. Since then, it has happened regularly, at least several times a month. Mom has no idea. Life is great.

trigudistrigudisalmost 5 years ago
The female character...

in this story doesn't sound like she's 18. She sounds younger--much younger, kind of like a grade school kid, if you want to know the truth. Of course, she's got to be 18 per Lit's guidelines, but her dialogue doesn't mesh with her alleged age.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
A loving story between Father and Daughter.

She could build a story between an accident where she got pregnant.

Dated a guy in the military and he left her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story, well-written

It was so nice to read a submission free of glaring errors and unusually well-written. Just the right balance of dialog & description, as well as arousing sensuality & sincere emotion.

Characters are believable and the scenario is also plausible. Hope you write more dad / daughter stories. Kudos. (4 stars)

ElderDirtElderDirtalmost 5 years ago
Bravo!

I found your story to be sizzling in its detail and yet, sensitive and touching. 5-stars from me! Well done.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Well Written

You obviously have talent and I like your style, but where was the seduction mentioned in the tag line? She hopped onto his lap, felt his erection, then got into bed with him. No seduction there.

For a father to be seduced by his daughter, there needs to be a lot of barriers broken down before he would admit to himself that she was what he wanted. These barriers mean sexual tension and that was missing in this story.

I write this in hope it will aid your future output. Feel free to comment on my work and good luck with your writing.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Lovely tale

Most enjoyable, if a tad overdone with the dad guilts.

cjkm646cjkm646about 2 years ago

A wonderful story written in good English.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is very sexy and well written but this might have been nore realistic. The initial seductuon is too simple and i cannot belive such a loving father would accept it so quickly to have sex. It would gain some rewriting to develop the mind progress, the difficut but challenging mindset to switchover to lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBo_Singer@Bo_Singer
I’ve been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for a couple of years. I love it when my characters come alive in my mind and I simply listen to their stories. But I’m generally a slow writer who enjoys fine tuning my stories and rewriting them from a number of diffe...