Taking Care of My Workaholic

Info
I just want you to feel good tonight, baby.
111 words
4.76
9.4k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes you come across a script that just jumps out and speaks to you. This script by Redditor u/HieloKuma was one of those for me.

Don't forget to take some time for yourself with the people you adore...

Summary: He has, yet again, come home late after working overtime, and on top of that took work home with him - on a Friday! She has had enough of him slaving away and arranged for a night of pampering for him.

'I know how stressed you've been all week...Give it to me. Give it to me.

Pound all your frustrations into me- I can take it. I'll take it. I'll take it.'

--:--
--:--
1.0
OriginalSeeker
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Bread_n_smutBread_n_smutabout 1 year ago

One of my all time favorites, Seeki - so given and warm. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wonderfully wicked and loving things you say with your sexy voice are such a perfect combination.

sport404sport404about 1 year ago

It is so good listening to you. You alway do a superb job. Each time is better then before. Thank you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Apartment for Rent Is there anything else I can do for you?in Audio
First Class Service Come, Fly the Friendly Skies.in Audio
After Art Class A shy male model gains confidence in what he can offer.in Audio
The Headmistress Will See You Now They call me the 'Head' mistress for a reason...in Audio
Victim of the Game Ch. 01 A mafia hitman struggles on his last target.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories