The Headmistress Will See You Now

Info
They call me the 'Head' mistress for a reason...
136 words
4.57
13.5k
20
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My very first Fdom script (THANK YOU Reddit user u/ArthurWynne) and what an insanely delicious one at that!

Who doesn't love a whole audio devoted to getting a blowjob using ALL of the knowledge and 'weapons' available.

Summary:

You, a shy nerdy college student, are called to the headmistress's office after you've been caught browsing porn during a lecture. The Headmistress knows you must be punished. But what you don't know about is her infamous oral reputation. A reputation she is all but eager to try out on a guy just like you.

'I'm the Headmistress. And I call myself the Headmistress for a reason.

And I don't just mean "the person in charge of this campus." No, no-no. I mean something much, much more intimate, dirty and much more lascivious...

Catching on? Good boy.'

--:--
--:--
1.0
OriginalSeeker
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Will527Will527over 1 year ago

I will never be a good boy again!

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year ago

Best damn bj I’ve EVER heard! Almost as good as the real thing! THANK YOU!!!!

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

My god ,Seeker, just when I thought you had done everything you extend your prowes to more depths that I didnt think you could do. Way to go for trying something new and totally smashing it. A big thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came fingering my wife to this.

Share this

Similar Stories

CYOA - Domme Spa 01 Domme Spa 1 - Introin Audio
Closure Pt. 01 Audio Final night of lustful sex to conclude a torrid affair.in Audio
Taking Care of My Workaholic I just want you to feel good tonight, baby.in Audio
Bimbo Gloss A new brand of lip gloss brings out the bimbo in me.in Audio
After Art Class A shy male model gains confidence in what he can offer.in Audio
More Stories