Taking Care of Sam Pt. 01

Story Info
Broken hearted man meets BBW gentle dom.
5k words
4.63
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam has recently broken up with his long term girlfriend Kelly. She was controlling, demanding and extremely critical and he still wanted to marry her till he found out she was cheating on him with some guy she met at CrossFit. A few weeks of wallowing in his new to him ancient to anyone else bachelor pad and his friends come over to drag him out of the house for a night of getting the fuck over that bitch. They do some pre-drinking and tidying of his apartment and he's feeling grateful if not especially celebratory.

------

He's as clean as he's been in 3 weeks and he's not nearly buzzed enough to be at a dark, loud nightclub full of people he feels a million years older than at 32. As soon as they get to the bar his friends grab a table and he offers to get them a round of drinks as thanks for trying to bring him out of his misery. At the bar he has to wait and quickly becomes consumed with thoughts of Kelly and how he was drawn to her confidence and assertiveness, how he liked nothing better than to make her happy. He never felt like he was missing out when she aimed that smile at him, even if he had ended up giving up many of his favourite hobbies and activities to please her. The person behind him at the bar must get tired of waiting for him to order so he snaps himself out of it as he feels someone push up next to him.

"I'm going to get a-"

"Can I please have a"

He speaks at the same time as the woman who has occupied the space beside him (and he can't help but to notice she occupies it fully, she's fat and curvaceous) they smile at each other and he waves his hand gesturing for her to go first

"No, no you were here first! You just seemed like you hadn't made up your mind" she has to lean in closer to be heard over the music and her long dark hair brushes his arm. Her voice is warm. Makes his smile more genuine.

"Mines a bigger order, I'm here with friends. I don't mind at all."

She cocks her head at him and smiles softly before ordering two shots of expensive tequila and a beer. The bartender serves her quickly and Sam finally places his order and turns when she pushes one of the shots over to him.

"That's for you, you don't have to drink it! I'm going to drink this one though so you might as well join me" he notices a dimple in her cheek as she grins at him.

"Uhh sure- yeah, I'll take it. Thank you"

They knock back their shots and each quickly suck the accompanying lime. She doesn't even flinch, her dark eyes trained on his face and Sam can feel himself fighting a grimace even though the alcohol was high quality. He doesn't like tequila.

"I'm Melissa" she takes his shot glass from where he's holding it awkwardly and places it on the bar where the bartender is now placing the drinks for him and his friends.

"I'm Sa-" and suddenly he feels the heavy arms of Cody, his most lightweight and Kelly loathing friend, drape across his shoulders.

"He's Sam!" Slurs Cody loudly, already pretty wasted

"Hope he's not crying on your shoulder lady. That bitch isn't worth it! We're glad she's gone!!!"

And then he picks up two of the beers and makes off with them. Turning around briefly to make sure Sam follows. He picks up the remaining two drinks and turns to Melissa, he can feel his face going red.

"Please ignore him. Thanks again Melissa. Have a great night" and with that he takes off after Cody and ducks his head in acknowledgement at the wave of her chubby hand.

"Nice to meet you Sam."

----

He's sweating more than he's comfortable with but he's still trying to have a good time dancing goofily with Cody, Dan and Steven. They jump and hoot and holler and generally try to hype Sam up.

"You deserve better man!"

"She was such a fucking buzz kill anyway"

"Good riddance bitch!"

And he knows they're trying to help, he does, but he wishes they wouldn't talk like that about Kelly. She loved him in her own way once. He was almost sure of it. She depended on him at the very least.

He goes to take a break from dancing as the boys collide with a group of equally drunk women. His shirt is sticking to his back and he's a little breathless but he watches his friends and thinks it's not all bad. He's missed them since him and Kelly got together as they hardly ever spent time with his friends. Kelly's friends were nice enough and their husbands were welcoming and - he's broken out of that train of thought by catching sight of Melissa.

From further away he can appreciate how her white bodycon dress clings to her wide hips and belly, her large breasts framed incredibly by the plunging neckline and her ridiculously fat ass hugged by the skin tight fabric. He takes a large swallow of his beer and continues to watch her. She's twirling a pretty, tall Asian woman around masterfully. The way they move together makes Eric gulp the rest of his beer. Melissa guides the other woman against her and playfully directs her body in a way that leaves no question as to who is leading the dance. He can't look away. Kelly was a fitness addict. All hard angles and muscular limbs. Melissa has no hard angles that he can see as she dances skillfully with the girl grinding against the front of her. After a while she leans in to speak to her dance partner and when she looks up she catches him staring. He reflexively looks away at being caught and tries not to feel too bad about it. He can't have been the only one watching them. When he looks back towards the floor Melissa is nearly to his table.

"Hello again" she smiles down at him where he's sitting slumped on the edge of the booth seat.

"Oh hey!" He tries to sound cool and confident but he's tipsy and heartbroken so his voice cracks a bit.

"Come dance with me" she doesn't say it like a question so he doesn't think about it, just smiles at the ground while he nods and takes her outstretched hand.

Melissa pulls him a little too hard and he almost loses his balance before she's steadying him. She's not much shorter than him and she's at least twice as wide so he doesn't move her an inch, just feels her squish up against him and loses his mind for a second.

"Ah sorry, I'm quite drunk. I'm also not a very good dancer" he's scratching at the back of his neck as he speaks and she gives his hand in hers a little squeeze.

"It'll be fun" and with that she tugs him onto the dance floor.

They find some space deep in the crowd during an upbeat song and she dances all around him energetically. He can't help but smile and relax a bit. He enjoys her pulling him close and moving his hips with her hands till he picks it up. She places his hands on her waist and tucks her face in his neck and somehow it becomes a slow, dirty grind of their bodies against one another and Sam feels his temperature skyrocket. She's bold about touching his entire back and ass and he can't help but let his hands slide down her body in return. She lets out a soft laugh before she speaks into his ear just loud enough that he can make out the words

"You're a fine dancer Sam"

He doesn't mean to but her breath on his throat sends a shiver through him that she obviously feels at the way she holds him just a bit tighter.

They stay glued together like that swaying to the music and he's totally caught up in the smell and sensation of her. Amazed by the way she moves and takes all his hesitation away. She's so soft and comfortable that he's dropped his head to her shoulder and can smell the vaguely sweet floral scent of her perfume when suddenly someone shakes her shoulder from behind. It's the tall woman she was dancing with before and she cups her hands around her mouth and yells louder than necessary to be heard above the music.

"I need your help now! Raman is sick and we're going to put her and Jade in a cab to go home"

He didn't notice how enveloped in her he was till she straightened up and pulled away from him. He's got slightly damp cheeks and is embarrassingly hard and was obviously leaning on her like a drunk fool. She's probably relieved she doesn't have some weird guy sniffing her neck anymore. He knows he's blushing profusely when he averts his eyes.

"Sounds like your friends need you. Thanks so much for the dance Melissa" and hurries off into the mass of people before she can scold him for being some sad, drunk pervert.

He can't believe he literally cried on her shoulder.

------

It's been an hour of heavy drinking and masculine camaraderie and he's half convinced himself she wouldn't have noticed his tears in the dark.

He's starting to feel a little overwhelmed by how sweaty and drunk he is. The room seems to be throbbing in time with the music so Sam excuses himself to go outside for some air while the guys do yet another round of shots. They seem to barely notice his departure.

As soon as he's out the side doors he takes in deep, calming breaths of the cool night air. He is suddenly hit with the full force of his drunkenness and leans heavily against the grimy wall of the club. He doesn't want to go back in. He's bent over resting his hands on his knees, head hanging, trying to think of an excuse to take off that won't have Cody giving him shit when a bottle of water enters his field of vision held in a plump, feminine hand.

"You'll feel better" she says quietly and encouragingly as she continues to hold it out to him and though he's caught off guard by her sudden appearance he knows well enough to crack it open and drink the whole thing in one go. Only when he's crushed the plastic in his hands does he realise he just drank all Melissa's water. He also notices with relief that she's got another protruding from her large bag and that she's wearing a jacket, looking ready to go home for the night. She's also got an unlit cigarette in her hand which she brings up to her lips and lights, sucking strongly, it smells skunky and he realises she's getting high. She offers him the joint and he's bot even surprised because she's been giving him things all night. He takes it and tries not to cough when the thick smoke hits the back of his throat. He feels a sudden heavy calm settle over him and the tension starts to seep out of his body.

"That's nice right?" She smiles as he passes it back to her.

"Yeah" and he knows he's got a dopey, stoned smile on his face but he hasn't had good pot in forever. Kelly didn't like him to smoke. He feels his expression crumple a bit with that thought and tries to focus on the beautiful round face in front of him. They pass the joint back and forth in silence until he's too hazy to feel self conscious.

"I am glad I met you tonight. You're really nice. I don't know why you're nice to me in particular but I'm grateful. It's been a rough couple of weeks." and he knows he's slurring a bit, about to go on a stoned ramble, can feel it starting to pour out of him when she crushes the roach under her shoe and gets in his face so close that he stops talking mid sentence. She's beautiful and he's distracted by how long her eyelashes are.

"I have to go back in there" he blurts out unthinkingly and with more despair than is probably warranted.

"You're so cute" she's smiling and she's even closer.

He's honestly shocked that she's still interested in him. He can't fathom why but he isn't dumb enough to ignore blatant flirting. Can't think of what to say though. Especially when she starts straightening out his collar and shirt.

"But you have to let me make you more presentable before you go back in."

And with that her fingers are combing through his blonde hair, scratching gently at his scalp. The sensation is so unexpectedly good that he chokes back a whine. Obviously not well enough as she freezes with her hands in his hair.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No!" He sounds a little breathless but he doesn't want her to get the wrong idea.

"No, it feels a little too good, you know. Haven't had that done to me in awhile"

His face is on fire. She resumes gently running her hands through his sweat damp locks and hums softly to herself.

"I have another idea"

"Oh?" Like that word is all he can say. He tries not to sound struck stupid with hope.

She closes the minuscule distance between them and kisses him. Her lips are smooth and full and he sighs into her mouth a bit, melts into her kiss. Her grip on his hair tightens. She tilts his head and deepens the kiss until he's practically panting around her tongue in his mouth. Sam feels so good he's vibrating and trying not to whine pathetically as she takes and takes and takes. He has no idea how long they've been making out against the wall but she's sucking on his neck and he's grinding his hard on against her thigh when she whispers

"Come home with me. I'm staying at a hotel just a couple blocks away. We can walk"

Sam hasn't been with anyone except Kelly in years. He's nervous. Can he really please a woman like Melissa? Kelly always complained he was too docile in bed.

"Don't overthink it Sam. Let me take care of you" like she's reading his mind, stoking her hands lightly down his torso.

He really wants someone to take care of him.

"Let's go" as soon as he says it butterflies come alive in his stomach.

-----

The hotel room is impressive. Shockingly luxurious.

Sam texted Cody on the way to tell him he was going home with a woman and the response had been enthusiastic to say the least. They had walked in companionable silence, Sam sobering as she traced her fingers all over his forearms and occasionally stopped to kiss him until he couldn't think beyond seeing how much of the expanse of her ass would fit in his hands.

In no time they make it to her hotel and the elevator goes up and up. The room she lets him into is cavernous, high ceilings and giant windows overlooking the city. They take their shoes off and her coat and she leads him into another room. It's a bathroom in all gleaming white and with a truly enormous tub, really more like a small pool.

Sam's mind is trying to catch up as Melissa walks over and starts the tap, pours a couple products into the running water. He's truly not sure what to do. He has so many questions about her but doesn't know how to start asking now that he's here and she's coming towards him with a sultry look on her face.

"I've been staying in this room for two days now and I have to say so far the bath is my favourite part" she looks him in the eye and starts on the buttons of his pale blue shirt.

He tries not to tense up as she pushes it down and off his arms and kisses his neck, shoulders and chest languidly. She strokes all over his newly exposed skin and her touch makes him shiver. He's hard so quickly it's almost mortifying. He can feel himself leaking into his boxers. He reaches for the hem of her dress but she stops his hands with her own.

"Not yet baby" the pet name makes his ears feel hot. She starts to unbuckle his belt and her cool fingers against him make his stomach twitch. She takes off his pants and his boxers too and drops softly to her knees in front of him, letting them pool at his ankles as she stares. His dick is swollen and dark pink at the tip where he's already dripping. He can barely look at her kneeling before his completely average hard on in her beautiful dress, belly pooling in her lap. He's always been shy.

She wraps her hand around him and lets out a contented hum.

"Is this for me?" She manages not to sound corny at all when she says it. She sounds hot. She sounds turned on.

His eyes widen and he nods his head.

"You're already so wet" she says with heat, like she likes it.

She smiles up at him and smears his precum down his length with her thumb, stroking along the sensitive underside of his cock. His head drops back and his breath bursts out of him at the feeling of her palm. She gets him squirming and slick as she fondles his dick and balls. He thinks he might whimper a bit when she starts to tug his testicles lightly with one hand as she rubs the length of him with the other.

"Oh my god. Oh my god" he pants out gripping the bathroom counter tightly as she plays with him.

Just when he thinks he's going to go crazy for wanting to touch her she stands up, pressing her softness against his side and begins to jerk him faster, with more pressure, twisting over the soaking, sensitive head of him. He manages to look away from the masterful handjob he's getting long enough to see how far up her thick, pale thighs her dress has bunched and he cums immediately. He can't help it between the feel and the sight of her. He spills all over her hands in what he's sure is a short amount of time. Feels that burn at the base of his spine that he gets when his orgasm is especially powerful and closes his eyes in shame.

"It's so much" she whispers and she doesn't sound upset but he squeezes his eyes shut even tighter, no one likes that much mess Kelly had said.

Moments later she moves away and he hears her shuffling around as he catches his breath. The tap stops and he dares to peek. She's dropped her dress to the floor and is opening the window nearest the bathtub. Her lingerie is lacey and it can barely contain the fullness of her enormous breasts only just protruding further than her hanging stomach, the fabric of her panties stretches impossibly tight against her massive hips and ass. He swallows audibly. She's certainly bigger than any woman he's ever slept with and he's never slept with a stranger before. He can't take his eyes off her as she takes another joint out of the drawer under the sink. She places it on the window ledge with a lighter and a little crystal dish, looks up at him with hooded eyes.

"Help me get ready for our bath?" She turns around and gives him her back, peers over her shoulder. Her bra straps dig into her rolls.

He steps closer and clumsily undoes her bra. Feels the material sag in relief at no longer supporting the substantial weight of her breasts. Sees them fall from where he's standing. His mouth floods with saliva and he feels like a virgin he's so excited. He pulls her panties down till they fall to the ground. Puts his hands on her wide hips and nuzzles into her neck from behind. Pulls her closer to his torso and groans at the sensation of skin on skin.

She giggles and steps out of reach. She climbs gracefully into the tub and sinks back into the bubbles, seating herself on the submerged bench seat closest to the window and beckons him to join her. He climbs into the tub on shaky legs and as soon as the warm fragrant water surrounds him he lets out a giant sigh. It occurs to him he's barely spoken since they arrived.

"Wow. This is some hotel room."

She smirks and picks up the joint and crooks her finger at him to come closer.

"Are we uh - you know - Allowed to smoke in here?"

She lights the joint and takes a drag and blows the smoke in his direction.

"Come find out"

He moves into her space and lets her hold the joint to his lips. Inhales and feels that fuzzy glow descend again. When he pulls back to exhale she gently guides him to sit between her legs, has him lean back against her on the wide bench of the tub, bracketed by her huge thighs and supported by her plush stomach and breasts. They feel indescribably good pressed up against his back. She strokes his nape, trailing bubbles and water across his pecs and shoulders taking hits while toying with him. She holds the joint to his lips again and his head falls back to rest on her shoulder when he's done. He's so comfortable and high he almost gets emotional. Instead he focuses on the way her hands feel on him. They smoke the joint to the end and she stubs it out in the crystal dish.

"I can do whatever I want here. My dad's getting married this weekend..."

She trails off and grabs a bar of soap.

"It's his 4th marriage and she's younger than me so I get put up in this swanky hotel room in exchange for my silence. They won't say anything to me but they might charge him." her chuckle sounds a little forced.

12