Taking Care of Sam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He doesn't know what to say to that. Then she's rubbing the soap all over his chest, she gets him good and foamy and massages his slippery skin while sucking at his throat. He barely recognizes some of the soft sounds that come out of him as she cleans and caresses him everywhere. By the time she's done his whole body he's hard again. He's never experienced such intimacy and when she starts to wash his hair he tries to swallow his needy whine but some of it escapes. She just makes a soft noise of agreement and continues to lather his thick hair and kiss his clean, damp skin.

She rinses him off and he lays back quietly in her arms for a while trying to get his voice to work. Feels a lump in his throat.

"I -" his voice is hoarse so he clears his throat and tries again

"I think I see why the bath is your favourite" he tries to sound light hearted but it comes out rough.

"Do you?" She has a teasing tone as she eases out from behind him and finally stands before him.

She's magnificent. Glinting in the light reflecting off her wet body. She's got huge, full breasts each at least as big as his head with wide beige areolas topped with thick, dark pink nipples. Her belly is huge and hangs down past her groin. He can only see a bit of her dark pubic hair buried between her wide thighs.

She's looking at him expectantly so he picks up the bar of soap and starts to glide it over her belly first, a bit uncertain in the face of so much of her. She exhales happily and he figures he's got the right idea. He soaps up her shoulders and back, her tits and ass before dropping the bar and using his hands to spread the bubbles onto her. He can't resist her breasts for long as he stands behind her. Gently cups as much of them in his hands as he can manage to test the heft of them. They are heavier than he imagined and so soft and that he groans into her neck while he starts to squeeze them. Traces his fingers around her big nipples until they are hard and tight against his fingers and she's squirming back against him.

"You're so amazing" he whispers to her as he cleans beneath her tits, gets big handfuls of her belly. Plays with the squish of it all and pushes his renewed erection into her backside. He comes to the front of her and she pulls him into a passionate kiss as he washes her hips and ass and makes his way around her thighs until she's pushing her pelvis against him urgently and guiding his hand between her legs.

"Touch me"

And then she pushes on his shoulders so he's sitting on the ledge while she stands before him and he's cupping the wet, warm fat of her trimmed mound in his hand and trying not to touch himself.

She spreads her legs as he explores her folds. He can feel the slick of her arousal and slides a finger in. She takes him in easily and starts rocking onto him.

"That's good Sam, so nice" she's smoothing his hair as he fingers her to the speed of her slowly rocking hips and the praise surprises him. He feels it deep in his gut.

He pushes another finger in her and she has to put her leg up on the ledge beside him, holding his shoulder heavily for balance. He presses against her walls searching for her g-spot and knows he's found it when he feels her short nails dig into his shoulder and hears a hissed

"Yessssss"

He can see everything with her like this. Watch his fingers disappear into the pink of her pussy. See her clit just peeking out from the folds. Her stomach is so big it touches his hand every time he pushes back inside her. He wants to see her cum so bad it makes his chest feel tight with longing. He uses one hand to lift her belly just to feel it. He wants to taste her. He leans closer and looks up at her for permission.

"Yes, ohmygod yes. Lick it. You are precious Sam. Eat me out."

He doesn't hesitate.

He tilts his head to get at her clit while continuing to slowly plunge his fingers in and out of her. Her stomach is pressed against his face to the point where it's hard to breathe and he finds that he likes that. She tastes like salt and a little soap and her clit is silky and firm on his tongue. He suckles on it gently before massaging around it with his tongue in a hypnotic rhythm. Her pussy is so fat he can feel her softness all around his face and hand as he fingers her and eats her out tirelessly, feels her slick pubes frantically rubbing against him as she tries to thrust closer with what little balance she has left. He loves this, feels confident in this at least. Wants to give Melissa every bit of pleasure he can.

"Just like that" she's shaking slightly and breathing hard and uses the hand in his hair to push his face deeper into her.

"Look at you. You look so good like this honey. You're going to make me cum."

He can't speak so he just lets out a desperate moan and licks her even more fervently, gets his tongue and jaw burning from the weight and pressure, curls his fingers in her right against her g-spot and fucks her just like she told him to. Suddenly her thighs start wobbling even more and she's tightening all around him, cursing, clenching and sagging further onto him. He can't breathe but she's still cumming and he won't let that stop him. When she finally collapses back his face and short beard are soaked and he's gasping for breath but he doesn't get much of a chance to recover before she kisses him again.

"You are very, very good at that" her eyes are glassy and she sinks into the water to pull him against her again.

His dick is throbbing. He almost came just from that and if he didn't feel so good at this moment that might concern him. He usually has pretty good stamina and now he is practically cumming untouched.

After a few moments she submerges her head and passes him a bottle of shampoo and he carefully washes her hair for her. He enjoys the tenderness of it even if it does press some of the bruises on his heart and his erection is practically begging for attention. After she's finished and they're both clean and fresh they wrap themselves in the fluffiest towels he's ever seen and she orders room service, another first for Sam.

They sit on the massive bed laughing and talking and eating and it's the best Sam has felt in ages. She's wonderful. After they finish dessert, a chocolate cake that she feeds the both of them and he starts to feel sleepy. He moves the trays from the bed to the kitchenette without asking and returns to stand before her. He wants to kiss her so he does and she pulls him back into bed with her.

"Thanks for cleaning up handsome."

And then the towels are gone.

TBC

12