Taking Care of Uncle

Story Info
Niece helps Uncle.
5.3k words
4.43
102.5k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers

Ted walked into the kitchen from a 16 hour day at work. His adopted 27 year old niece Brittany was at the stove cooking dinner. "Hey, how are you?" he asked walking over to the refrigerator and getting himself a soda.

"Oh hi, I'm good." she said turning away from the stove.

"How's your Aunt Patti feeling?" he asked, his wife had just had major abdominal surgery two days earlier and Brittany had come to spend a few days until her Aunt was back on her feet.

"She's sleeping right now, those pain pills really knock her out."

"Yeah, she took one last night, once she fell asleep she didn't move all night." he commented walking over and checking what smelled so good in the oven. "Smells like meatloaf."

"It is, Aunt Patti gave me the recipe." Brittany said watching her Uncle Ted take a swig of his drink.

He couldn't help but notice the short shorts Brittany was wearing and the skimpy see through tank top she had on, without a bra. Clearing his throat he took another swig of his drink and glanced away.

Fuck she looked hot, he thought, he wouldn't mind playing with her. He knew he would never do anything like that. Her parents trusted him.

Seeing her dressed like that did make his cock feel good. He would never do anything behind his wife Patti's back, especially when she was recovering from major surgery.

The best thing for him to do he reasoned was to go and take a shower and relieve himself, he would feel better. He had to get those kinds of thought's out of his head.

"Well I'm going to go and take a long shower and check on your Aunt." he said walking towards the stairs, "I'll be down by the time dinner is ready."

"Okay Uncle Ted, take your time." Brittany said watching him walk away. She had always had a crush on him. Since the age of 15 she had wanted to suck his cock.

Ted and her Dad had been college room mates and she had always considered him her Uncle. When he married Patti she became her Aunt. Her Dad or Mom didn't have any brother's or sisters.

She knew she would never do it but it had been a fantasy for a long time, licking and sucking his throbbing dick and then feeling him fucking her.

Ted walked quietly into the bedroom and saw his sweet wife Patti asleep, he made sure she was covered up with blankets and he kissed her not wanting to wake her up.

It had been a rough surgery for her and it was going to take time for her to get back on her feet. Picking out clean clothes he headed to the shower.

Ted took a long leisurely shower and washed his hair, he glanced into the bedroom and saw Patti still asleep.

Those were some strong pain pills he thought reaching for his cock, he knew she wouldn't be able to make love for at least six weeks the doctor had told them.

It all depended on how she healed. He would just have to jerk off until she could play again.

Stroking his cock, thinking of her down on her knees in front of him sucking his throbbing dick. "Mmmm, yeah baby girl suck that cock," he moaned feeling his cock start to harden.

He stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed his balls with the other. "Deeper," he said imagining her taking his cock deeper.

Suddenly the image in front of him wasn't his wife Patti but his niece Brittany. "Yeah suck me," he groaned gripping his cock a bit tighter, fuck he needed to cum. "Yeah, play with my balls."

Downstairs Brittany stood at the kitchen sink and looked out of the window, just the thought of sucking her Uncle's dick made her panties damp. Sliding her hand inside of her skimpy shorts she felt her wet panties.

"Mmmm," she whispered rubbing her bare pussy. She never wore panties unless she had too. She liked the feel of her bare pussy rubbing against her shorts, "oh," she moaned caressing her wet her pussy lips.

"I need some dick," she thought to herself, wondering if she had time to bring herself off before he came back down for dinner. Pulling the straps of her tank top down she reached for her right nipple.

"Hmmm," she moaned pinching and twisting her hard nipple. She wondered what it would be like to suck him off, tasting his cock, swallowing his cum.

She would never tell him that she had found some of the home made video's they had made. Earlier she had sat in the playroom and watched a couple short videos of them making love.

She had been so horny she had to finger herself and bring herself off. She knew she wouldn't get caught because her Aunt was out like a light.

She had played, imagining him walking in on her and then she went to her knees in front of him sucking his cock.

It hadn't taken her long to bring herself off. Moaning and climaxing watching her uncle filling his wife's tight pussy with his hard dick, wishing he was fucking her like that.

"Ahhh," she whispered rubbing her clit, she needed to cum before he came back down stairs. "Bite my nipples," she moaned pinching her nipple as hard as she could. "Mmm," she slipped two fingers deep inside of her tight pussy.

"Fuck me Uncle Ted, fuck me." she moaned finger fucking herself faster and faster. "Please oh please make me cum..."

"Yeah, lick my balls, just like that," Ted groaned while he continued to stroke his throbbing dick. He was getting close to the point of no return, thinking of his wife and niece both sucking his cock.

He could see both of them down on their knees in front of him, one licking his balls, while the other licked and sucked his cock.

He imagined them looking up at him and then kissing each other. He wouldn't mind seeing them eating each other, maybe playing with toys.

"Mmm, fuck do it suck all of the cum out of my dick," he said feeling his cum rise in his balls, precum was running down over his fingers.

Bringing his hand to his mouth he licked his precum, swallowing it.

Stroking his cock as fast and as hard as he could he thought of filling Brittany's tight pussy with his dick.

"Ahh, yeah, here is comes, fuckkkk," he groaned loudly climaxing, 1,2,3,4 spurts of cum exploding from his cock.

Breathing heavily he leaned against the shower wall, gasping he suddenly felt guilty.

Damn, he thought, your wife is lying in that bed recovering from surgery and you're jerking off thinking of your niece sucking your dick.

He rinsed off and got out of the shower dried off and got dressed. He quietly walked into the bedroom and checked on his wife again, leaning down he kissed her on the forehead.

"Mmm," she moaned opening her eyes, "Hi baby." she whispered realizing he was home.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you feeling?"

"Ummm, like I've been hit by a train." she said trying to sit up, "Oh that hurts," she whispered.

"Here let me help you," he told her being careful and helping her sit up in bed. "Can I get you anything?"

"Well, you could help me to the bathroom," she said wincing in pain.

"Okay just take it slow honey," he tells her helping her to her feet, "are you still getting dizzy like you did yesterday?"

"Once in awhile," she said while he helped her make it to the bathroom.

"I think I can handle it from here honey," she said making her way into the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, yes, fuck me," Brittany moaned rubbing her clit hard and fast, she was going to cum, "ahhh, ummmm, cumming." she said quietly, not wanting anyone hearing her.

A few minutes later she was calmed down and had dinner on the table, she heard Ted helping Patti down the stairs.

"Go slow baby, don't hurt yourself." he said helping her down the last two steps.

"I'm okay," she said leaning on him, it felt good to get out of bed, she had gotten up a few times during the day and walked as much as she could. The doctor had told her she needed to get up and walk.

She was so glad that Brittany was there to help her out. Brittany had come upstairs every hour and checked on her, helped her get up and walk, even changed her dressings.

Once she was healed they would have to do something really nice for Brittany.

"There you are," Brittany said when Ted and Patti walked into the kitchen. "Feeling better?"

"A little, still in pain but I'll be okay." Patti said noticing dinner was cooking, "something smells good."

"Meatloaf and mashed potatoes," Brittany said setting the table, "what would you like to drink?"

"Oh soda is fine with me," Patti said sitting at the table.

"Do you need anything honey?" Ted asked making sure she was alright.

"No honey, I'm fine, just hungry."

"I'm sure you are, you didn't eat anything yesterday but a few crackers." he told her glad she was getting her appetite back.

"This smells good," he said as Brittany brought the meatloaf to the table.

"I hope it turned out right," she said worried she wouldn't make it as good as her Aunt did.

"It looks great," Ted said, watching her walk back over to the stove, he noticed how tight her shorts were on her. "Are you sure you're alright darling?" he asked Patti, she looked pale.

"Yeah, I'm just so tired and starting to hurt a bit."

"Well you need to get as much rest as you can," he told her worried about her. "Brittany and I can manage things around here." he said reassuring her.

"Thank you honey, Brittany has been a big help." Patti said taking a bite of meatloaf, "This is perfect, just the way I make it."

They enjoyed a nice dinner and after they were done Brittany brought out a chocolate cake. Ted went upstairs and got Patti a pain pill. She was trying to stay down stairs as long as she could. The pain pills helped some but they made her so sleepy. She decided she would take a half of a pill and see how that helped her pain.

"Need anything?" Ted asked Patti helping her get settled into bed a few hours later, she had stayed awake for two movies, and had finally fell asleep around 10:30.

"I'm fine honey, I guess I'd better take a whole pill this time." she told him reaching for the pill bottle.

Two hours later Ted looked over at his sleeping wife and he quietly got out of bed. It had been a very long week. He was exhausted but on the other hand was having a difficult time falling asleep.

Putting his robe and sweat pants on he headed downstairs, maybe watching some television would help him relax and fall asleep.

"Fuck, over 200 channels and I can't find anything good to watch," he said out loud glancing at his watch. "Thank God tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in."

He got up and went to the playroom in the basement and found one of his favorite home made video's that he and Patti and their friend's Jack and Kate had made.

Getting comfortable on the sofa he hit play and watched while Patti and Kate ate each others sweet pussies.

They were in a 69 position with Kate on top of Patti when Jack walked over and reached for Kate's very wet pussy.

"Eat her pussy Kate, that's right," Jack told his wife, he did love to see her and another woman enjoying each other. "I've got to fuck you," he told her walking up behind her and stroking his throbbing cock.

"Fuck me Jack, give me your big hard cock." she moaned when she felt him pushing the head of his dick into her. "Oh yeah baby fuck that slit."

Patti moved out from under Kate, when Ted walked over to her and he reached for her pussy. "Mmm, finger my hole baby." she said when he leaned down and kissed her.

Patti was lying on the bed with her legs spread, rubbing herself. She watched while Jack fucked Kate hard and deep, she saw the look of pleasure on Kate's face.

"Fuck me!" Kate grunted glancing back at Jack while he pounded her pussy. "Yeah, oh yeah just like that," she moaned reaching under herself with one hand and rubbed her hard little clit.

Ted was sure Brittany was asleep and he knew Patti wouldn't wake up for hours.

He rubbed his hand across his sweat pants, feeling his cock come to life.

Maybe if he could just get off one more time today he could get some sleep.

He watched the screen as Jack and Kate fucked hard, heard their loud moans and he reached inside of his sweats and took his hardening cock out. "Do it Kate take his cock," Ted whispered stroking himself.

On the screen Patti got up off of the bed and went to her knees in front of Ted, glancing up at him she reached for his dick.

"I need you." she said slowly stroking his throbbing cock, flicking her tongue over the head of his cock she heard him moan.

She licked and nibbled his cock, up and down from the base to the tip. He had his hands in her hair holding her down. She took the head in her mouth and swallowed him as deep as she could.

"No hands," he tells her, feeling her licking the underside of his cock.

She knew all the right places to lick and suck, she knew just what to do to get him going. Looking over he watched while Jack pounded Kate hard and deep.

"Mmmm," Patti moaned around the dick in her mouth, she did love to suck and fuck.

Putting her hands on Ted's hips to steady herself she took the head of his cock into her mouth, taking him deep, making herself gag.

Up and down she bobbed her head on his rock hard dick, she could taste precum.

She could hear the moans coming from Jack and Kate and that made her even hotter.

She sucked his cock, taking her time, making it last.

Ted reached for Patti and pulled her to her feet, "Bend over the bed," he told her, he wanted her tight pussy.

Patti did as she was told, leaning over the bed, she and Kate were eye level with each other. "Fuck her Jack, pound her pussy."

"Oh he is, yeah babe, fuck me." Kate moaned leaning in to kiss Patti.

Ted got behind Patti and spread her legs wide, rubbing her pussy from behind suddenly slapping her ass, leaving a slight red spot.

"You like that? Hmmm?" he asked her, "Like watching Jack fucking Kate?"

"Oh yeah, I do." Patti whispered watching Kate's emotions while she got fucked.

"You are such a naughty wife-slut." Ted told Patti pushing two fingers gently inside of her tight hole. "Such a bad girl to be so wet." he said fingering her tight pussy.

"Fuck me," Patti begged him she needed to feel his hard cock inside of her.

"Like this?" Ted asked rubbing the head of his member across the entrance of her pussy.

He teased her pushing just the head inside of her and then pulling out. Reaching under her he pinched her hard nipples, getting a bit rough he heard her gasp.

Taking her hair in his right hand he pulled her up to him, "I'm going to fuck you," he whispered in her ear.

"Do it," she said, "fill me with your cum."

"Oh I will baby girl I will." he told her finally pushing his throbbing member deep inside of her tight wet pussy.

"Yes!" Patti groaned loudly feeling Ted's cock deep inside of her, "fuck me baby."

Jack and Kate were fucking like a couple of jack rabbits. Jack had a hold of Kate by her hips and was slamming his dick into her as hard as he could.

"Take it Kate," he moaned, he needed to cum so bad.

Ted glanced up toward the stairs in the playroom, he had thought he had heard someone up stairs. Deciding it was just his imagination he continued to stroke his rock hard dick, "Take Daddy's cock baby girl," he whispered watching himself fucking his wife hard.

He did like to watch these home made video's. They would have to have another get together with Jack and Kate when Patti recovered.

Right now sex and love making was the last thing on her mind. He knew her it wouldn't be long and she would be wanting to have sex.

It would be hard to tell her no but she had to fully heal before she could even think about having sex.

On the screen Jack pounded Kate hard, grunting and moaning, holding her by her hips he pounded his dick into her. "Such a wet tight hole,"

"Mmm," Ted moaned still stroking his cock, watching himself fucking his wife an the screen.

Patti was moaning and getting loud begging him to fuck her harder and faster. "Such a tight pussy," he groaned.

Patti reached under herself and rubbed her swollen clit. She was so close to cumming, she watched Jack fucking Kate. "Cum Kate, do it cum." she told Kate wanting to watch her friend climax.

"Oh fuck, yeah, gonna cum Jack." Kate groaned loudly, "Fuck me make me cum."

"Cumming baby, oh fuck cumming!" Patti moaned as her climax hit her, "Harder." she begged Ted to fuck her.

"Cum baby cum for your husband," Ted told her pounding into her he felt her pussy tighten down on his throbbing dick. He was pounding her so hard he felt her squirt when she came. "Yeah cum, cum for me,"

Ted sat on the sofa in the playroom stroking his throbbing dick, he needed to cum so bad...

Brittany couldn't get her uncle out of her mind, she wanted him and she wanted him bad.

Oh she got her share of cock, she dated around she wasn't tied down to any one guy. She tossed and turned, not able to get comfortable.

She got up and walked quietly down stairs to get something to drink. While she was standing in the kitchen just wearing her tank top and shorts she thought she heard noise from down in the play room.

Walking as quietly as she could she tip toed down the stairs. Gasping she saw her uncle Ted sitting on the sofa pants down and his cock in his hand.

Leaning his head back on the sofa and he was stroking his dick.

Brittany couldn't move, she just stood there and watched him jerking off. "Mmmm," she moaned, licking her lips.

Ted looked up and there stood Brittany.

"Brittany!" he said grabbing a pillow trying to cover himself up. "Ummm," he stammered, fuck he'd been caught. He wondered how much she had seen. "I...um was...just.."

"It's okay uncle Ted, I won't tell." she said walking over to him, she stood there watching him. "Don't let me stop you."

"I'm sorry you had to see this." he said embarrassed she had walked in on him.

He thought he would have lost his raging hard on but he didn't. His cock throbbed that much more.

Glancing up at her he could see her hard nipples through the thin material of her skimpy tank top.

Fuck, all he could think about at that moment was his sweet wife asleep upstairs.

Here he was sitting with a hard on wanting Brittany to suck his cock. He would never dream of hurting his wife for anything in the world, she meant everything to him.

Brittany went to her knees in front of him, looking him in the eye she reached for the pillow covering his throbbing dick.

"You don't need this." she told him reaching for his cock. She leaned into him and slowly licked the drops of precum from the head of his cock. "Ummm, taste good."

"Brittany we can't do this." he protested looking at her.

Ted watched while Brittany flicked the tip of her tongue across the sensitive underside of his cock. Damn, this feels so good, he thought to himself.

Maybe just one quick blowjob and that would be the end of it.

"You know if your aunt finds out about this she'll be very upset."

"Well, I'm not going to tell her." Brittany said looking up at him, she looked into his eyes, and swallowed his cock.

Sucking him as hard as she could, she loved the feel of his cock in her mouth. Her aunt was very lucky to be married to him.

"Fuck," he groaned quietly, he knew he should just get up and go to bed but she was good. "Just this once, and no more." he told her, it would be a one time thing.

"I promise uncle Ted." Brittany said leaning over just enough so he could see down the front of her tank top. She wanted him to get a good look at her tits.

"Ummm," she whispered taking one of his balls into her mouth, gently sucking on it.

"Yeah, stroke my cock."

Brittany stroked his throbbing member while she licked and sucked on his balls.

All she could think of was getting his dick in her tight pussy. She wanted him to pound her pussy the same way he had fucked his wife in the video she had watched earlier.

Letting his balls slip from her mouth, she stopped stroking his cock.

"Gee, it's getting really hot in here." Brittany told him pulling her tank top over her head exposing her perky 36B tits. Reaching for her tits, she pinched her nipples, moaning as she did so.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers
12