Taking Care of Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," he said watching her pinching her nipples, he couldn't help himself he had to touch them. "Nice tits," he said reaching for her left tit.

Brittany leaned over him and felt him caressing her nipples, teasing them.

"Suck it, please?" she said, wanting his mouth on her tits.

With a groan he pulled her to him taking her left nipple into his mouth and greediy sucking on it.

Fuck, he thought sucking on her tit, back and fourth he licked and sucked on her hard nipples.

"Feels so good uncle Ted, don't stop." she begged him reaching down and stroking his dick. She was going to do everything she could do to get his cock in her tight pussy.

"Bite me," she told him holding his head down on her tit. Throwing her head back she groaned loudly feeling him sucking her nipple.

Moaning he bit down on her nipple, felt his cock throbbing in her hand.

He needed her to just suck him off and then they would forget this ever happened.

He reasoned he should just tell her to go back to bed, but she was making his cock feel so good.

God, he felt so guilty knowing Patti was upstairs recovering and here he was sucking on their niece's tits.

Brittany pulled away from him and looked down at him. Stepping back a bit she slowly unzipped her shorts and slid them down her legs.

Putting her hand between her legs she rubbed her slit. "Mmmm, I'm so wet." she told him slipping two then three fingers inside of her bare pussy. "I want your dick in my pussy."

Ted tried to look away, but it did no good, he watched her finger herself.

He saw her pussy juices coat her fingers, he stared at her as she pushed her fingers in her tight hole as deeply as she could.

"Nice slick hot, tight pussy." Brittany told him taking her fingers out of her pussy and she offered them to him.

"Brittany, I." he said when she pushed her wet fingers into his mouth. All he could do was groan and take her hand and suck the juices from her fingers.

"Taste good uncle?" she asked him, needing him to eat her pussy. "Do I taste as good as my aunt?"

"Umm," all he could do was moan and continue to suck the wetness from her fingers.

He prayed Patti never found out about this she would be destroyed.

Oh it was one thing having fun with other people but they were always together when they played like that.

He had promised her when they got together that he would never cheat on her and all of the years they had been together he never had. Until now.

"Wanna eat my tight hole?" she asked backing away from him, she turned and went and lay down on the queen size bed, spreading her legs she rubbed her pussy.

"Don't you want this tight pussy?" Brittany, asked looking at him, rubbing herself.

"Brittany, a blow job is one thing, but..."

"Just once, please I need you." she whispered, watching him stand up and quickly get undressed.

"This will never happen again," he told her walking over to the bed, joining her on the bed he spread her legs wide and dove into her hot pussy.

"Oh God," she groaned loudly when she felt his mouth on her pussy, "yes, oh yes."

Brittany looked down and watched him eating her pussy, she held her pussy open. Felt him gently sucking her pussy lips into his mouth. "Fuck, eat me." she whimpered.

"Mmmm," he groaned, feeling her wetness on his face, licking her clit. Sucking on her he felt his cock throbbing.

Reaching up he pushed two fingers inside of her. Her pussy was so tight, he thought fucking her. In and out he fingered her hole.

He heard her moans of pleasure, felt her grabbing his head and holding him down on her pussy.

Glancing up at her he added a third finger and fucked her with his fingers as hard as he could. Maybe he could bring her off this way and she could suck him off and they could forget all about this.

"Fuck that pussy, oh please fuck me." she begged him, thrashing around on the bed.

Pinching her nipples she watched her uncle finger fuck her. "Oh yeah, I've wanted you to fuck me since I was 15 years old," she told him looking down at him.

Groaning Ted looked up at her, she was in her own little world, roughly pulling and pinching her nipples, moaning loudly.

He hoped she didn't wake Patti up, but he knew Patti would probably sleep until morning.

"You'll have me this one time and then that's it." he told her still pounding her slit with his fingers. He felt her pussy tighten around his fingers. She needed to cum so they could finish and he could go to bed.

"Oh my god, ahhh, don't stop." she begged him looking up at him. "Fuck me, please let me have your cock in my pussy?"

"Are you on the pill?" he asked he sure didn't want her to get pregnant.

"Yes, I've been on it since I was 16." she said needing to feel his dick inside of her.

Ted leaned over her and rubbed his throbbing cock across her pussy, maybe he'd cum soon and get this over with.

"Give it to me please!" she moaned loudly, felt him entering her tight pussy. "Fuck me," she whispered feeling him going deeper, in and out he fucked her.

"Such a tight pussy," he said pushing her legs back as far as he could, her feet were on his shoulders. In and out he pounded her, faster and harder.

"My aunt is so lucky to have you," she said gasping, she hoped one day to find a man as good as her uncle.

"You like that, hmm?" he asked looking down at her, "Like your uncle fucking you?"

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned looking up at him. "Fuck me hard."

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk."

"Fuck me like you fuck my aunt in those videos." she dared him.

So she had found their home made videos, he would have to make sure they were locked up from now on.

Brittany reached up and dug her nails into his arms, felt him pounding her into the bed.

She released his arms, she didn't want to leave any marks. "Gonna cum uncle Ted you're gonna make me cum," she moaned over and over again.

He was also close to the point of no return, he suddenly pulled out of her and reached for her pussy. Slipping his fingers back inside of her he felt how wet she was. Fucking her hard and deep he felt her pussy tighten on his fingers.

"Cumming, oh god, yes, give it to me," she squealed loudly, "I'm cumming uncle Ted." she squirted all over him when she climaxed.

Ted pulled his fingers from her tight hole and took a deep breath, he would have to take another shower before going to bed.

Brittany lay on the bed, panting and shaking, gasping for air. Sitting up she looked at him, "Thank you uncle Ted."

"Umm, you're welcome."

"Come over here to the side of the bed." she told him, "I want to suck your cock."

As turned on as he was he knew it wouldn't take him long to cum, he stood next to the bed and she reached for his cock. Stroking him she looked at him.

"I need to cum,"

"I'll make you cum," she told him sliding off of the bed and down on the floor in front of him. Taking his cock back into her mouth she sucked his cock like she had never had one before.

Up and down she bobbed on his throbbing dick, tasting precum she took his cock so deep she gagged.

He held her down on his dick, forcing her to take it, he needed to cum.

Dear God, he thought please make me cum soon, he felt her gag on his cock. In and out he fucked her mouth, making her take it.

Not letting her cum up for air he felt his cock get even harder, felt that familiar feeling when he gets when he is ready to cum.

"Ahhh, yeah, here it cums, take it," he groaned loudly feeling his cock explode. Shooting cum down her throat, spurt after spurt of his cum filled her mouth.

Brittany swallowed fast, not wanting to choke on his cum, "Mmmm," taste so good she thought to herself gulping his cum into her belly.

Ted backed away from her panting for air, he looked down at her.

"Brittany, you know this shouldn't have ever happened."

"I know, I just couldn't help myself." she said with a pout.

"It was just as much my fault as it was yours," Ted told her walking over and picking his clothes up from the floor, "not a word to Patti."

"I promise uncle Ted," she said getting up from the floor and picking her own clothes up.

"It's getting pretty late, you'd better get to bed." he told her, "I'll see you in the morning."

"Alright Uncle Ted, good night." she said walking over to him and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Good night," he told her watching her walk away, sighing he went into the bathroom and took a hot shower then went upstairs and got into bed next to his sleeping wife. "Good night sweetheart," he whispered kissing her on the forehead...

12