Taking Care of Uncle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers

"Oh fuck," Brittany moaned feeling her Aunt licking her pussy lips, spreading her pussy open. "Lick me Aunty,"

All Patti could do was moan, she spread Brittany's pussy open and latched onto Brittany's wet hole sucking and tonguing her pussy. "Mmmm,"

Brittany reached down and grasp handfuls of her Aunt's hair, holding her Aunt's mouth on her slit. "Yes, oh yes eat my pussy." she moaned grinding her pussy onto her Aunt's mouth. She was loving this,the feel of a woman licking her. "Oh god," she groaned when she felt her Aunt flick her tongue across her very sensitive clit.

"Yeah, your pussy is so tight tonight baby," Ted whispered to his wife, juices were just pouring from her pussy, he licked them up, glancing up he saw Brittany had straddled his wife's face. He could hear the moans from both of them. Brittany from the sensations Patti was giving her and from Patti because she loved to eat pussy.

Patti was gasping and moaning from eating Brittany's pussy and the feelings Ted was giving her with his mouth and fingers deep inside of her pussy. "Yes, yes,yes," she thought, she was loving this.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum, oh please don't stop." Brittany suddenly moaned loudly, her Aunt did know how to eat pussy. Humping her pussy over her Aunt's mouth she felt Patti sucking on her hard little clit, flicking her tongue across it. "Ahhh, yes, oh yes, cumminngg!!" she groaned climaxing hard.

Patti licked and sucked Brittany's clit, felt Brittany jerking with the sensations of her climax.

Ted glanced up and watched as Brittany climaxed while his wife licked and sucked her pussy. "Do it baby girl, make her cum." he thought to himself, he could hear Patti moaning and gasping the more he fingered her tight pussy.

Brittany moved off of her Aunt and lay down on the bed and watched her Uncle eat her Aunt's pussy.

"Harder, oh please fuck me harder." Patti moaned looking down at Ted eating her hole. "I need to cum so bad."

"Yeah, you want to get fucked hard don't you my little slut wife?" he asked her looking up at her.

"Yes," she whispered, "make me cum."

"Oh you know I will," he told her, feeling her soft tight pussy walls around his fingers, in and out he pounded her slit. She was gasping, and moaning she was put of control, she was getting loud but he didn't care. She needed to cum and he was going to make sure she did. His cock was rock hard and he would need some release soon too. He wanted to feel his cock slide inside of her wet pussy but he was worried about hurting her so soon after her surgery. He decided he could wait for that, he wanted to make sure she was up to it. "Fuck yes, oh baby I'm so close," she moaned, pinching and twisting her hard nipples.

Brittany leaned over and took Patti's left nipple into her mouth and sucked on it, flicking her tongue across her nipple. "Mmmm,: she moaned sucking her Aunt's nipple, teasing her.

"Cum for me, show me how much you love me baby girl," he whispered to her, she was shaking and moaning. He felt her pussy tighten around his fingers, he knew she would cum soon, "Cum for your husband, do it cum for me." he told her fucking her as hard as he could.

"Oh god, yes, gonna cum,mmmm" she moaned loudly she was right there at the edge, just a little more and she would cum. "Fuck me, fuck me, ahhh, cumming oh yes, cumming!!" she moaned loudly feeling Ted fucking her deep with his fingers.

"Yeah baby cum good for me," he whispered watching her climax, he always did love to watch her climax, she never faked it, it was always the real thing. Pulling his fingers from her sopping wet slit, he crawled up onto the bed next to her. Leaning down he kissed her gently, "Mmmm, I Love the taste of your pussy."

"Hey, what about mine?" Brittany asked with a laugh.

"I love yours too Brittany," he said with a chuckle.

"That was so good, thank you." Patti said with a sigh, "Gee, Brittany I think your Uncle needs a couple of mouths on his cock." Patti said sitting up and moving down between his spread legs, reaching for his throbbing cock she stroked him gently.

"Oh yeah," he said propping himself up so he could watch his wife suck him off, "ummm," he whispered watching as Brittany joined her Aunt between his spread legs.

"I just love sucking cock," Brittany said looking up at him, stroking his balls.

"Easy be gentle with the boys," he said watching as his wife took his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm," Patti moaned, she had missed sucking his cock so much the past three weeks, she took his cock as deeply as she could. In and out she took his dick into her mouth.

Brittany had slowly started to lick his balls, taking one into her mouth one at a time, being gentle.

"Fuck yeah, I'm a lucky man, having my wife sucking my dick and my niece sucking my balls." he whispered watching the both of them licking and sucking him off. Reaching down he grabbed handfuls of Patti's hair and he held her down on his throbbing member. "Take it, just like that." he moaned, fucking up into her mouth.

Brittany was loving this, playing with her Aunt and Uncle, she loved to lick and suck cock, and now eat pussy. Maybe she could talk her friend Anna into playing sometime.

Patti pulled away from his cock letting it slip from her mouth, gasping for air she pulled Brittany towards her and she leaned in and kissed her.

"Don't stop," Ted said watching his wife kissing Brittany, he needed to cum.

Brittany reached for his cock and she took it into her mouth, flicking her tongue across the sensitive head, tasting precum she teased him. "Uummmm," she moaned glancing up at him.

Patti joined Brittany sucking his cock, nibbling the shaft of his hard cock while Brittany gently sucked on the head, they could hear his moans of pleasure, felt him holding them down on his cock, his hands tangled into their hair.

"So good, so fucking good ladies, don't stop." he groaned looking down at them he was in heaven. He was so lucky to have a wife who liked, no who LOVED to fuck and suck and he was so grateful she hadn't really gotten mad about what had happened between him and Brittany. He knew it would never happen again unless she was there. "yeah, suck me, do it." he said fucking up into Brittany's talented mouth, she was good but his sweet wife was the best he had ever had.

"I want a taste," Patti whispered, Brittany moved away and let her Aunt have that dick, "Mmmm,: Patti moaned taking his cock into her mouth, she had missed the taste of his cock, the taste of his precum. She had always loved the taste of his cum and swallowing it.

Licking two fingers Patti reached down and spread his ass, rubbing her fingers across his asshole, he groaned. She knew he did love to have his ass played with. Still sucking his cock she took his cock deeper into her mouth.

Brittany moved back up on the bed and leaned over and licked his nipple, flicking her tongue across it, gently biting him.

"Mmmm, yeah do it." he loved the feeling of a mouth on his nipples and a mouth on his dick. Spreading his legs wider he felt Patti rubbing her wet fingers across his ass hole, felt her teasing him there. "Fuck you both are driving me crazy," he said looking down at Patti, she let his cock slip from her mouth. "I'm clean inside and out baby girl," he told her so she knew she could continue with her ass play.

"Good," Patti said looking him in the eyes, "ummm, you like when I play with your ass honey?"

"You know I do," he whispered, feeling her gently slipping her index finger in his tight hole, in and out she fucked him. He watched his wife play with his ass, making his cock even harder. "Yes so good."

Brittany moved back to the end of the bed and took her Uncles cock back into her mouth, sucking greedily, she took him as deep as she could. In and out she fucked his cock with her mouth, glancing over once in awhile she watched her Aunt fucking his ass.

"Cum for us." Patti whispered him adding a second finger inside of his tight ass, in and out she fucked his ass, she could hear his moans of pleasure. "You like when I fuck your ass baby?"

"Oh yes, don't stop, gonna cum soon," he groaned he never thought he'd be getting sucked off and getting his ass fucked at the same time.

Patti was gentle, she watched him, knew he was enjoying this, she pulled her fingers from his hole and she joined Brittany licking and sucking his throbbing dick. "Wanna cum baby?" she whispered, knowing he wanted to cum. He was holding them down on his cock, fucking up into their mouths one after the other.

"Ahhh, fuck, gonna cum," he groaned pulling their mouths off of his cock, he wanted to watch them take his cum. "Stroke my cock and balls,"

Patti and Brittany did as they were told, Patti stroking his cock and Brittany stroking his balls, Patti felt his cock get even harder, she knew he was going to cum soon.

"FUCK!! Take it, take my cum!!" he groaned loudly watching his cum shoot from the head of his cock into their waiting mouths, spurt after spurt shot out of his cock. Patti and Brittany took his cum into their mouths.

Patti took his throbbing cock all the way into her mouth, taking the last of his seed into her mouth. Sucking on his cock she loved the taste of his cum, moving away from his cock she crawled up next to him and kissed him making sure he could taste his own cum.

Ted tasted his own cum swallowing it, loving the taste, he could feel Brittany licking his cock clean.

"God, that was great," he said gasping looking at his wife. "by the way did the doctor say that you could play yet?"

"Well, not exactly..." Patti admitted with a shy smile, "Baby I just needed it to bad."

"Tomorrow I will call the doctor and ask if you can play." Ted told her, knowing that if she wanted to play nothing would stop her. He held her close and kissed the top of her head, he could never stay upset with her for long.

"I...um think I'm going to go and take a shower and go downstairs and get dinner started." Brittany said getting off of the bed and picking her clothes up from the floor. "umm, thanks for the good time,"

"No, thank you." Patti said, snuggling next to Ted.

"So how was your day honey?" he asked her with a grin.

"Oh it was good, then it got even better." she said with a smile, "I love you honey,"

"I love you too," he said holding her tight.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers
12