Taking Care of You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Riley, Riley, can you hear me, Sweetie? Are you alright?"

Her eyes focused on me, and she began to cry.

"Can you walk? I'm going to take you to my house, don't worry . . ."

Riley took my hand and held on to it as if her life depended on it. I helped her up, and putting my coat around her walked her out to my car. Even though it was only a short drive, she dozed off, and when she opened her eyes again, we were parked in the driveway in front of my house. I helped her upstairs to the guest room, and while she sat curled up on the bed, I went into the bathroom and ran the shower for her.

*****

After a long, hot shower, I felt better, and assuming that Aiden had gone to his room, I stepped out of the shower and naked carefully walked into the bedroom.

"You're such a beautiful girl," Aiden said, having quietly watched me as I dried off and brushed out my damp hair.

Surprised, I turned to see him standing near the bed on the other side of the room, "I thought you had gone to your room," I said.

I could see a strange expression on his face before he said, "You can stay here as long as you need to Riley. I don't think you need to be afraid of Phillip, especially not here. I doubt if he would dare show his face. He's always had a problem accepting responsibility and consequences, and I doubt if his treatment of you will be any different."

"If you don't mind my asking, Aiden said, what happened with you two? For the last three months with you as his girlfriend, it was as if my son had finally met someone important to him, had fallen in love, and found some direction for his life."

"I thought he had too . . . at first," I responded softly.

"I feel like such a fool Aiden. None of it was real, he did and said whatever he thought you or I wanted. It was some kind of sick game to him. He wanted money from you and as ridiculous and meaningless as it sounds, he wanted my virginity.

Until tonight, I hadn't seen Philip in weeks. He had been calling and texting, but I just wanted him out of my life. I awoke to him, pounding on the door and prayed he would go away, not wanting him to get in, hoping he wouldn't touch me again, wouldn't hurt me as he had before."

*****

It was almost one o'clock in the morning when I finally got into bed. As Aiden started to leave, I said to him, "Aiden, I'm not going to report what Phillip did tonight. I don't want him to go to jail; I just don't ever want to see him again."

Aiden looked at me with the strangest expression on his face. "Well, it's late, and you need to get your rest . . . we'll talk more tomorrow. Good Night Riley."

"Good Night, Aiden. Aiden, thank you."

I woke a couple of hours later in a cold sweat, having experienced a terrifying nightmare in which Philip was on top of me. I was dreaming that I was wearing an old-time straitjacket that was preventing me from moving my arms or taking a deep breath. I wanted to turn over onto my side, to get him off me, but couldn't, no matter how I kept trying. I knew he was having sex with me, and that's when I felt a growing sensation of soft, wet pressure between my legs. My body relaxed, and I stopped struggling against the sweetness as I orgasmed in my sleep.

I couldn't breathe but managed to sit up and irrationally look about the room for Philip.

Pulling a blanket around me, I got up and crept down the hall to Aiden's room. Hearing the door open, and seeing my body outlined in the dimly lit room, Aiden turned on the light next to his bed.

"Riley? What's wrong?" he asked.

"I . . . I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you, Aiden?" I asked timidly.

After a brief moment of hesitation, Aiden threw back the covers and said, "yes, of course," and motioned for me to get into his bed.

"You've been crying, are you okay?"

"Yes, I was afraid to be by myself, but I feel better just being here next to you," I said, resting my head on his outstretched arm.

Aiden turned off the light as I rolled toward him and snuggled against his side. Within minutes I had drifted into sleep.

*****

Aiden lay staring into the quiet darkness of the room, uncomfortably aware of his pulsing erection. He was old enough to be her father, maybe even her grandfather, and for a fleeting moment, he was ashamed of his feelings. Riley had been terrified when she came to him, but once he had allowed her in his bed, she had calmed, and he could feel her young, supple body soften as she fell asleep confident in his protection.

Riley lay on her side, her head on his shoulder, her breast against his chest. Her legs were slightly parted with one leg resting on top of his, her warm, moist slit pressed against his thigh, leaving a damp place as she subconsciously rubbed herself against his thigh in her sleep.

Soon Aiden closed his eyes and felt the heaviness of sleep overtake him as he dreamed of fucking the young girl who had come to him seeking security and protection from his son.

*****

We had not heard from Philip in almost a week, and I had finally begun to feel less anxious about him suddenly showing up. Not having to be concerned about Philip was like a weight being lifted from my shoulders. Aiden had a security system installed to allay any remaining concerns I might have, and I returned to my apartment soon after. The job at Aiden's office was made full time which afforded me additional income that I desperately could use. Considering everything that had happened within the last couple of months for the first time in a very long time, I felt things were going my way and that I had a little control over my life. Those feelings, however, did not last for very long.

Not feeling well over the last few days and suspecting a bad cold or maybe even the flue, I had gone to see my Doctor. After almost four weeks from the day Philip assaulted me, I received a call from my Doctor telling me that I was pregnant. Pregnant. Of course, Philip was the baby's father, but he was the last person I wanted to be involved in my life or the baby's. What was I going to do? I was feeling alone and scared, not knowing who to tell or what to do. Eventually pulling myself out of the depression that I was sliding into, I went to the only person that I trusted . . . Aiden Michelson, Philip's father.

Through anguished tears and hysterical crying, Aiden held me and listened as all of the repressed fears and concerns bubbled to the surface.

"Listen, stop crying, and try to understand what I am going to say."

"I want you to move in here with me, Riley. You can continue to work if that's what you want to do, but I'll be here to take care of you and the baby. You know how I feel about you, don't you? I . . . I've tried to put the feelings aside and consider you as a good friend. It's been difficult, being with you, seeing you but not being able to make love to you, to feel myself inside you," I said to her.

"Oh, Aiden, I'm sorry, but you're my best, closest friend. I think since I first met you, you've probably been the most important person in my life. You were Philip's father, and I felt anything more would have been wrong," she said.

"Well, I do want more from you, Riley, I want you here with me, I want to take care of you . . . to be with you," I told her.

Riley looked at me, a quizzical frown creasing her brow.

"Do you understand what I'm asking you, Riley? I'll never do anything to hurt you, Riley," I added, trying to coax and reassure her.

I encircled her in my arms, feeling her lean back against me, and I asked, "Do you understand what I'm asking you, Riley, what I want?" I repeated my question.

After a long pause, she turned to me and said, "Yes, Aiden. I understand."

Towering over her, she lifted her face to me, and I kissed her soft lips and slipped my tongue into her warm, sweet mouth. As we kissed, her hand moved down to the huge bulge in my pants. Riley looked up at me and subtly nodded her head. Taking her hand, I led her upstairs to my bedroom. I told her to lay on the bed, and I quickly bunched her skirt up above her hips and pulled her panties off of her. Straddling her and without preliminaries, I drove my cock deep inside her.

"Ohmp . . . Aiden?"

"I'm sorry, baby, I said as I leaned forward and buried my face in the warm, fragrant crook of her neck. It's been a long time, but I promise it won't happen like this again."

Riley's small hands rested on my hips as I adjusted myself in her pussy. The warmth and tightness of her pussy made my cock swell and harden with the urgency to cum, and giving in to the overwhelming need, I shot my load of cum into her tight, young, pregnant pussy.

*****

Aiden was the right partner for me. Father, lover, teacher, mentor all of those things in one person. Until Philip, I had never seen another man's cock, let alone an older man's cock; that being said, whenever Aiden would unzip his trousers and free his cock, I would become incredibly aroused and impatient for him. Aiden's organ was much bigger than Philip's; he was thick, covered with large veins, long and it's bulbous cock head when excited was a deep burgundy color and usually covered by his foreskin until aroused and skinned back.

Aiden loved oral sex, giving, and receiving. If that's what he wanted, he would free himself and sensually stroke himself hard, all the while encouraging me to watch him. When he was ready for my mouth, he would rub his cock against my face, until I would moan from the intoxicating smell of his wonderful man scent and feel its warmth.

"Be my good girl, and open your mouth," he'd say, and I'd part my lips and wait for him to press his cock into my mouth. In the beginning, when I was getting used to him, I would have to struggle to open my mouth wide enough to take him. I would gag and sometimes have to place my open palm on his thigh to try and stop him from going too deep. Once I could comfortably accommodate him, Aiden would wrap his hands in my hair and pull my head down on his cock and hold it there as he began to slowly stroke in and out and groan. When he started to moan, I'd squeeze his bloated red knob with my mouth and stroke his shaft at the same time.

"Ugh . . . ugh, you're gonna make me cum," Aiden would growl, only seconds before he suddenly started spurting hot cum into my mouth.

As his stream neared its end, he'd hold my face tight to his body, and it wasn't until he had drained himself did he loosen his grip on my head, but not move away, letting his dick soften in my mouth. When he had recovered, he would pull his cock out of my mouth and backed away on shaky legs.

From the beginning, I understood that sex was a big part of Aiden's life and that he had a particular liking for anal sex. His desire wasn't compulsive or anything like that, but he enjoyed the feel of his cock inside a woman's ass and fully expected me to comply and share this sexual indulgence with him. I told him I would be able to satisfy him that way, but in truth, I didn't know if I could, especially in light of my experience with his son Philip and anal sex.

*****

I already knew more about anal sex than I cared to know, and I had promised myself that I would never talk about what had really happened with Philip, and until now, I had kept that promise.

I knew anal sex gave Aiden much pleasure and that he wanted to share that pleasure with me. I enjoyed the feel of his mouth and tongue when he rimmed my ass, but if I sensed him becoming too intense, I would push him away, even though I knew my behavior confused and disappointed him. I was falling in love with Aiden, and I didn't want this to cause any unnecessary friction between us. Aiden had tried to initiate it with me before, but I couldn't do it.

One night as we lay in bed talking, I told Aiden about everything that had happened with Philip. When I finished, I couldn't hold back the tears any longer, and embraced him, needing his strength.


12