Taking Carrie's Soul Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh how lovely she was, I couldn't have bad thoughts, especially after what I had done to Carrie and others, and maybe she was here to just enjoy a normal night of sex and passion. I should have known better! She walked up, slapped me hard across my face and said lay back slave, I'm here to make you pleasure me. She tied my hands to the bed post and walked away, I couldn't see what she was doing but I knew it had to be bad. She turned around, started climbing into the bed on her knees when I noticed he was wearing a large strap on dildo. She grabbed my legs, forced them up as high as she could and began working that huge rubber cock into my still sore ass hole. She began stroking my cock as she fucked me harder and harder.

She knew I hadn't been allowed to have an orgasm in a long time so my cock was responding to her soft hand as she was killing my ass all while making me want to cum so bad I couldn't wait. She stood up in the bed bending me almost in half, forcing that dildo deeper and deeper while forcing my cock to almost touch my own lips, I was about to explode and shoot my load onto my own face, I tried to turn my head and avoid that humiliation but the pain was excruciating and the need to cum was overwhelming. I was getting closer and closer until she could feel it starting to happen. She ordered me to look her in the eyes, open my mouth and swallow my own cum, fuck it I cried, whatever, just let me cum... now!!

Just as I was about to shoot my load onto my waiting lips and tongue with no hesitation she jumped back, pulling the dildo from my ass, releasing her grip on my cock, my hands were tied, I couldn't reach my throbbing cock, I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I couldn't believe she could be so damn evil! To deny me the opportunity to have a much needed orgasm, even if it was to humiliate myself by drinking, hell, even wanting to swallow my own cum, she surprised me by shouting fuck you!! This is my night!!

She forced her ass down hard on my throbbing cock and yelled, "fuck me in my ass, fill me with that load, it's mine!" It felt like the head of my cock had blown off, I was shooting my cum deep up her ass as she screamed and allowed her tight sphincter muscles to milk me dry. She slowly began to grind to a halt, frozen look on her face told me she was feeling it as I was, it was her soul pouring into my body. It had worked; she asked what the hell is happening?

I told her to, "untie my hands, now!" I stood up and demanded she suck my cock into her mouth, lick her ass juices off my cock and balls, she fought it at first, wanted to know, what was going on, while I forced my cock down her throat until it was clean I began telling her, I too had come from a culture with special powers. If I could get a happily married woman, still in love with her husband with no thoughts of ever leaving him to, ask me to have anal sex with her three times, her soul would become mine! Her husband would still have her heart but her soul and body would be mine. Now the table has turned and she belonged to me! The fun was about to begin!

My journey with Tonya was just beginning, I had lots of plans for this amazing body but first things first; she had been so determined not to have children I had to know why. She said, "once a woman from her family had a child, she would lose her abilities and become powerless to take the souls of others." Perfect, I tossed her birth control pills and began planning my pay back. The more I thought about impregnating her I knew it would be my ultimate revenge.

When we returned home I allowed her to go home to her boring husband but demanded she wouldn't be allowed to have sex with him. After a few days I came to the flower shop, tied her to the same bench she had humiliated me on and began alternating forcing my cock from her ass to her vagina. Each time just as she was about to reach a climax I would stop, wait a while and begin again. When I had enough and Tonya was about to lose her mind, I slowly began shoving my cock between those amazing lips. Slowly going deeper and deeper, as I began to think about how Alfred had abused my mouth in this very spot and how helpless I had felt.

The more I thought about the way that large black cock stretched and filled my throat and filled my stomach with all that hot sperm I began forcing my cock deeper and deeper down Tonya's esophagus. I was so deep in thought I wasn't noticing her struggling to breath and trying to force my cock out of her mouth, I was just enjoying the moment and thinking about how I must have looked. I pulled out long enough for her to take a couple of deep breaths and then shoved my throbbing cock all the way in as far as it would go, grabbed her throat, feeling my cock throbbing and pulsating as I released my cum into her belly.

I could actually feel her throat pulsating as my cock would flex upward lifting her head up with it over and over again. It wasn't anywhere near as much cum as Alfred had shot down my throat. When I pulled out of her lovely mouth she actually looked and me with a smile and licked her lips as to say thank you. I knew then it caused her to finally have an orgasm feeling me fuck her mouth, damn it, she actually liked it.

I left her there all night just as she had me with a sore ass and throat while I went home trying to decide my next move. When I awoke it came to me, the perfect plan. I returned to the shop quick as possible. I washed her off, got a pair of scissors and trimmer her pubic hairs and rubbed some lotion on her. Her smooth perfectly tanned skin was radiant and glowing. I retrieved the video camera and tripod and began making some close up videos of her amazing breast, smooth tight stomach, legs and a real close up of her pretty pink pussy and I slipped my finger in and out to show how tight it was.

Tonya finally said, "What are you doing, untie me, I want to go home!" I looked her in those seductive green eyes and said, "Today darling, it all starts today." I walked out and returned with ole' Alfred and could see the confusion on Tonya's face. I turned on the video recorder and asked Alfred to take off his clothes and enjoy himself. He began rubbing his hands over her large breast, sucking her nipples and licking her all over. His cock was getting hard and he kissed her on the mouth forcing his tongue into her mouth and sucking her lips into his mouth. Holding her head down, he began forcing his large black cock into her mouth and down her throat. I grabbed the camera and recorded the bulge in the neck as he forced it deeper and deeper.

Alfred began to tighten his ass muscles and taking deeper and deeper breaths. Just as he was about to cum, I forced him back and out of her. She was gasping for air and he shouted like a wild animal. I poured some cold water on his throbbing cock and told him not yet, hold it a little longer. He had a very hurt look on his face and obviously didn't understand. I told Alfred he wasn't allowed to cum in her, not yet. I asked him to set down, have a cold beer and just watch for now.

I spread her legs and started licking her now wet pussy, every time she would just about reach a climax I would stop, wait and start over. I started slowly fucking her, slowly as possible but wouldn't allow her to cum and I refused to cum in her. Tonya looked up at me and softly asked, "What are you doing?" I looked her in the eye and said, "Taking it all in; I want to remember what your pussy was like before." She opened her eyes wide open and said, "Before what?"

I got up, caressed her breast one more time, turned the camera back on and started filming her face as I told, "Alfred, she's all yours!" At that moment the look on her face was priceless as she figured out what my plan was! She cried, "no, please don't, not that, oh God, please don't get me pregnant!" Alfred didn't hesitate; he started stroking his cock as he spread her legs. It was obvious she had never had anything that large in her vagina.

Alfred's nut sack was swollen and very large. It was slapping her ass as he would hit bottom and force his cock into her cervix causing her to scream. She tried to hold back and not show it but her pussy was convulsing and coating his cock with her cum. The harder he would fuck that large black cock in her the more she began to hump and give in.

Tonya finally lost control and was humping violently her ass was completely off the table and forcing his cock as deep as it would go. Alfred's cock was glistening and shinning, all her cum was making it appear to be even blacker than it really was. The veins were extruding along the sides and I knew he was about to fill her with more sperm than she could possibly hold. Just as I got in close to film the historic impregnation of my latest conquest, it began.

Tonya felt his hot sperm squirting into her womb just as it had down my throat, nonstop, like a water hose turned wide open. It caused her to squirt her cum like a gusher and spray her fluids all over the both of them. She fell limp on the table as Alfred kept pumping his hard cock in and out filling her vagina with so much cum in was pouring out all around his cock and spilling onto the floor.

I quickly grabbed a cup and caught as much as I could. When he finally stopped humping, he just stood there with his cock all the way in as far as it would go. He began rubbing her belly that was covered with her cum. I turned the camera on him as he closed his eyes and smiled. He remained there for a while, neither of them saying a word. As he started to slowly deflate I filmed his cock sliding out, it looked like it was alive. A real black snake crawling out of her vagina, when the huge throbbing head came out, her pussy was still wide open and his cum began to pour out.

So amazing, I filled my cup with the sperm that was pouring out, remembering what it was like when all that had been shot into my belly. I poured it all in her mouth and made her swallow every last drop. Alfred sat down, grabbed another beer and just sat there stroking his cock. I returned to her now swollen pussy with the camera and filmed the cum that was still oozing out, dipping my fingers in to show how loose it was now compared to just moments earlier.

I began to laugh and tell her how I was going to film her belly as it grew month to month. Document how her tits would change, how her skin would stretch as that black baby was growing inside her and be there to video and show the world as that baby began to crawl out of her once tight vagina. Tears began to flow and Alfred spoke up and said, "You know, twins run in my family, if its boys, maybe I'll let you keep one!"

Another beautiful lady ruined, inside and out, her husband will be made to believe she's pregnant with his child, until he's made to watch the video along with everyone else around the world! As for me, I guess it's on to more adventures, where's your loving wife tonight???

12