Taking Carrie's Soul Ch. 08

Story Info
Taking Carrie's Soul Final Chapter.
5.5k words
4
3k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived home, I couldn't wait to see how the women from the missionary trip were doing. Anticipating them setting in the pews with their defeated husbands, black babies and breast filled with milk was something I had been longing to see for a very long time. I was anxious to see how Alfred and Carrie's adoption service had grown, especially with all the beautiful cows at their service.

I was very upset and deprived of that pleasure. Seems the self-righteous assholes couldn't bring themselves to except their wives once they gave birth to Black babies and the thought of them being used as milk cows for other unwanted Black babies. They had all gotten divorced and left the church, none were still around with the exception of Laura, the long red haired, beauty. Her husband divorced her and left but she was still at church, just no longer singing in the choir and had moved to setting in the back rows, with her beautiful light skinned, red haired little boy. As they began to leave after the service, I stopped her and asked how she was doing. She was actually glad to see me, asked if I could contact Atu, the father of her child and see if he would allow her to return to the village and marry him. He owned more that her soul; he owned her body and mind.

I told Laura to give me her address and phone number and I would do what I could but if Atu didn't want her, I would make sure she was well taken care of. Giving childbirth didn't seem to have changed her amazing body, I remembered the extreme throat and esophagus fucking I gave her and how amazing she looked as Atu held her long smooth legs up while shoving his massive cock up her ass. I could plainly anticipate spending a couple of weeks with her making her think she was earning her way back to Atu even if it was just to satisfy me.

I found Brenda and asked if she knew where everyone had gone. She said Alfred and Tanya had taken all the money from the adoptions and left town with their twins but had no idea where they had gone. She said she had broken down and told Joel all about what had happened. They went through months of separation and marriage counseling, and he was finally convinced she did everything to protect him and their ministry.

I reminded her that I still owned her soul and could still command her to my bed whenever I wanted her and asked if she had explained that to Joel? She said she had and while bowing her head, she softly whispered that she still had dreams of the orgasms she had when we were together no matter how hard she had tried to forget them. I gave her a hug and told her, don't worry, we will have more of those moments, she was still one of the most beautify women I had ever seen.

She tightened her hug and whispered, "Oh God, please, take me soon, I've been wanting to feel that sensation again so badly." I kissed her cheek and said, "Soon baby, soon" while looking over her shoulder as Joel was standing behind us with a total look of an angry but totally defeated weakling.

It took me a while, but I found where Carrie was living and paid her a visit. When she opened the door, the horror on her face was alarming. As a tear ran down her cheek she said, "I thought you were gone for good, and I could rebuild a new, normal life." I laughed out loud and held her chin up, looked into her eyes and said, "Hell Carrie, you're mine, you're a whore, we have a lot of good times ahead, now, let's see if that little ass of yours is still as good as I remember it, let's Fuck!"

After hours of abusing Carrie's body, we laid in bed reminiscing about how it all began, the days of sneaking off at lunch, company trips, her love affair with her then daughter-in-law Stephanie. With a blank stare, she looked me in the eyes and started telling me how much she hated me and how I had ruined her life and all she was living for was the day I died.

I told her I had found a way to restore her soul back to her and leave her life forever but it would be up to her. She could help make it happen, she would have to find and arrange her replacement. Someone as pure and perfect as she was when I first took her, I explained how I thought Renea was that person, but her husband's love was just too strong, at least so far. Soon as I found the perfect woman to settle down with, I would return her soul and never return.

The next week, I made sure Bryan and Renea joined me for Sunday Church service. There we all set on the second row, me, Renea and Bryan with my Black baby between them and her belly swollen with Bryan's baby growing inside. The looks from the congregation was very satisfying, uppity assholes where whispering and pointing fingers as they were overheard saying, "I wonder if she's pregnant with Bryan's or his baby?"

Finally, the day came for Renea to have Bryan's child. He was so excited, he asked me if they could adopt my son and move on with their lives. I considered it, I even offered to just take my son and raise him back in my village with Renea and let him have his child to raise on his own without her. He wouldn't have any of that.

After an hour or so the nurse came out and said the baby is coming, asking Bryan if he wanted to come in and watch. It wasn't long until Bryan came out carrying the newborn child. Seems we had waited too long to allow him to cum in Renea, when I pulled the blanket back, she had given birth to another Black boy that was clearly mine.

Bryan handed me the baby and slowly, in a daze walked out the door mumbling, that's it, I quit, she's all yours, tell her I'm done. When Renea opened her eyes asking for Bryan only to see just me there holding her newborn Black baby, she burst into tears and began yelling, "Oh God, No, Please No, this can't be, where's Bryan" When I told her what he said and did, she broke completely down and shouted, "Go to hell, why, how did you do this!"

I told her about how I wished it had turned out different, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her in my native village, but it just wasn't to be. I too was done with both her and Bryan; I told her I could make arrangements for her to return to the village and become a servant to the elders or one of the young men her age and left her there to deal with both children. Her body was useless to me now, sagging milk filled tits, loose and wide ass, worn out vagina, even her face wasn't appealing to me, I didn't want to see her ever again. She was just another ruined piece of ass.

Feeling depressed, I called Brenda, told her to meet me at the Starlite Motel soon as possible and she could bring Joel if she thought he would like to watch. If not to let him know, she might be away for a day or two, I needed her to help me get my mind back on track and I didn't know how much of her body I would need to make that happen.

Brenda came to my room at the Starlite Motel with an overnight bag and to my surprise, Joel was with her. He slowly walked up to me and softly said, "I know you're a demonic person and I've prayed you would stay away and leave us alone but I love my wife and if she needs someone like you to satisfy her lust, I'm going to participate any way I can to make sure she's safe and remains in my life."

I looked him the eyes and told him, "Well said, I hope you're a strong man because you're gonna shit when you see what I do to your wife!" I ordered him to undress Brenda slowly, feel her firm warm body and walk her to my bed then remove his cloths and take a seat in the corner. I could tell he was becoming angry but turned to Brenda and asked, "Is this what you want?"

She looked at him with tears in her eyes and said, "No, but it's what I need." I enjoyed watching him slowly remove her clothing and lead her into my bedroom like a child that had been whipped. He asked, "Why do I need to get naked, I'm only here to watch?"

I told him, just do what I said and everything would become clear to him soon enough. He sat naked in the chair with the look of disbelieve as Brenda spread her legs and began begging me to please kiss her vagina and us my tongue to make her have another orgasm like before. She said, "I've been having dreams of how amazing those moments were."

I didn't keep her waiting; I began kissing the bottom of her feet, rubbing and licking the inside and backs of her legs while firmly messaging her hips and butt cheeks. She was already becoming so wet, that when I kissed her vagina and tickled her clit with the tip of my tongue, she jerked and quivered and began to moan. I glanced over at Joel and his little cock was already rock hard.

When I began probing her vagina deep with my tongue and sucking her clitoris in and out between my lips, she lost total control and began to bow her back off the bed and within a few minutes, screamed out as she reached an out-of-control orgasm. Her legs still quivering and lying flat on the bed, with deep almost uncontrollable breaths she had covered my face with her cum. Before I could rise up and look at Joel, I heard him let out a heavy sigh and moan deeply. Brenda and I both looked at him lying back in the chair with his cum covered hand still messaging his deflating cock.

Brenda softly asked him, "Darlin' are you okay?" He didn't answer just looked back at us with a blank stare. I said. "That's enough for today, get dressed and take him home." Brenda sat on the edge of the bed up cleaning herself up and said, "Please, not yet, let me return the favor, I want to taste your cock and feel you cum in my mouth, please."

I looked over at Joel and said, "Hey preacher man, pay attention, you're gonna want to see this!" I sat up at the head of the bed with my legs spread and soft cock just lying across my leg. Brenda crawled between my legs and began stroking my cock and licking my balls. Worked her lips up one side and down the other of my stiffing cock then sucked it between her hot wet lips. Slowly taking more and more of my cock into her mouth and working it in and out.

I watched as Joel was watching and sliding his hand up and down his stiffing cock in rhythm with his wife sucking my cock. Oh that shit got me hard very fast as Brenda was seriously taking as much of me into her mouth and throat as possible. Every time I would moan, Joel would stop jerking his cock and tighten his grip anticipating me flooding his wife's mouth with cum. I watched him stare with disbelieve as Brenda's lips would stretch and her face would become distorted as her mouth would open wider and wider the suddenly her lips would snap as the head of my cock would enter her mouth and her lips would drop around the head of my penis over and over again, slowly and methodically.

This went on for a while until I allowed Brenda to speed up and empty my sperm filled testicles into her esophagus. Soon as I let out a moan and Joel watched his wife's cheeks bloat and fill with cum, he shouted and shot a huge load all over his chest and hand and continued jerking off until Brenda swallowed the last drop while shoving her face as far down onto my throbbing cock as possible.

I pulled Brenda to my side, as she cuddled up beside me and began sucking one of my nipples into her cum coved lips, I asked Joel to come over and lay beside her. It was going to be a long night, one I'm sure the preacher man will never forget. It had been a long day so we all got under the sheets and turned out the lights falling asleep with Brenda's head on my shoulder and Joel hanging on to his wife as if she were a safety blanket.

Early the next morning we began discussing the future. I explained how my whole journey had began and how I wanted to retire, settle down and live out the rest of my life with a special lady I could trust and control. I told them what I had promised Carrie and that she was helping to find my next and hopefully last soul possession so I could free her soul and exit her life for good.

Joel was quick to ask, "If we help, will you free Brenda?" I laughed and said, "Hell dumb ass, I'm thinking Brenda just might be the lady I'm thinking about!" Joel was quick to point out, that won't happen, our ministry, everything we've built together, the millions we're making rely on both of us as a team, it's a package, we can't break up.

I said well, "Think about it while you watch this!" He was ordered back to his chair and Brenda was told to take my cock back into her mouth and get it hard. She begged but was helpless to deny my command. Soon as she got me hard, I laid back and instructed her to get on top and make love to me. She lowered her wet vagina onto my hard cock and began fucking like a pro. Her breast were swaying over my face allowing me to squeeze and suck her nipples causing her to tremble and take more and more of my cock deeper and deeper into her amazing body.

I looked over to Joel, he couldn't bear to watch, I shouted look asshole, this isn't anything, just wait until you see how she reacts to the ass fucking I'm going to give her! When you see how she loses it when I fill her bowels with my throbbing cock and shoot a load of hot cum into her rectum, you'll understand who owns this bitch!

Soon I was filling her pussy with a load of cum, when Brenda felt it shooting inside her she screamed with a huge orgasm and fell limp on my chest. We lay there for a moment until I began to deflate allowing my semen to escape her tight vagina. I ordered her to get off me and point her ass toward Joel. I shouted at him saying, "Well, you came to watch, now watch my semen running out of your wife's pussy and down her legs!"

I ask him, "Do you think you will ever satisfy her like that?" Now, pay attention, the real show is about to begin. I began stroking my cock while lubricating Brenda's anus with the juices from her wet cunt. Slowly pushing at first, just the head of my half soft cock into her ass while she began to moan and beg me to take her. She said, "Oh, yes, this is what I've been longing for, please, please take me!"

As she began to work her hips, rotating, grinding and moaning, my cock was getting harder and harder, Joel just looked on in amazement. Soon she was throwing her head back in sheer uncontrollable deep pleasure, pinching her nipples and becoming primitive. Shoving her body harder and harder onto my now rock hard, throbbing cock, she began to shake and quiver all over. It was as if she was the one demon possessed, she began having convulsion like orgasms, cum pouring down her legs as she was squirting all over us both and soaking the bed.

Soon as she felt my cock beginning to erupt inside her, she pushed back shoving my cock in as far as she could make it go into her ass and just held herself there screaming and crying, "Oh Fuck, don't stop, fill me with that hot cum!" Every time my cock would flex, she would push herself onto my cock even harder until I finally stopped pumping her bowels full of cum.

She froze for a while then fell forward causing my still hard cock to exit her rectum with a loud pop as she seemingly passed out on the bed covered with sweat. My semen pouring out of her anus in huge thick globs and pooling between her tightly pressed legs and ass cheeks.

Joel just sat there as if he had just witnessed an exorcism. Eyes wide open and breathing harder than Brenda he softly said, "Oh my Lord, I had no idea, I can't believe that's the same woman I've known all my life and shared so much time with." He asked, "Will she be okay, what shall we do now?"

I asked him to calm down, go get some wet rags and a couple of dry towels and clean up this mess. After she recovers and takes a shower, we'll go get breakfast and discuss the future. I wanted that discussion to be in a crowded, public restaurant so things wouldn't get loud or out of hand.

After breakfast I told them my plan for the future, they live in a huge mansion, just the two of them, large pool, manicured landscaped lawn and a garage filled with fine automobiles. I'm moving in with a room overlooking the pool. I'll manage the maintenance and care of the house and cars. Before Joel could speak, I pointed my finger at him and said, "Do I need to remind you and Brenda what the other option would be?"

You two can go on living your lie and continue your life as usual without anyone ever having to know our little secret. I'll stay out of your business, and you'll stay out of mine. Whenever Brenda or I need to be sexually satisfied, we'll keep to our self in one of the spare bedrooms. Joel, you can always feel free to join us or watch; whatever makes you happy.

Just one more thing, I made Carrie a promise and I know how to return her soul and set her free. Joel, this is where you can earn your keep and make good on all those promises you've been preaching to your followers. You can finally save someone's soul and here's how.

In order to take Carrie's soul, she had to still be in love with her husband and ask me to have anal sex three times. I'm going to invite her to "our" home and have anal sex with her. While my cock is buried deep in Carrie's ass, you'll ask me for permission to have anal sex with me! If we're lucky, we'll all three cum at the same time. During the third time, her soul will be returned, and she'll be free at last.

Joel looked at me with total disbelieve and said. "Are you asking me to not only commit the act of sodomy but also homosexuality and wanting me to, ask for it?" "Have you lost your mind?" "I'm a minister, how will I be able to stand up in front of all my followers and condemn both after having committed both willingly?" "I can't, no way; you've taken Brenda's soul, not mine!"

Okay Joel, calm down, we'll just revert back to plan B. I'll still have your wife, who'll get half of everything you own, once the videos of the three of us taken last night are released. You'll lose your ministry, all your followers and face public humiliation, that's fine with me. I'll find another way to keep my promise to Carrie.

Soon as I began to stand up and leave, Joel asked me to please set back down. "My God you're and evil person, how can you sleep at night?" I looked him in the eyes and said "Very good knowing people like you are looking after me and making sure I'm happy."

Joel lowered his head and said, "Okay, but just three times and like you said, you'll stay out of our business and we'll stay out of yours, forever,,,right?" I told him, "Absolutely, I'll call Carrie and make the arraignments, relax Joel, hell you just might find you like it!"

I went to see Carrie, at first, she didn't want to let me in. I told her I had a plan to set her free, return her soul so she could be done with me, and I would be out of her life forever. I asked her for one thing in return, after we're done and she's free, could she find it in her heart to make love to me one last time. I wanted to see what it felt like to have sex with her without her being forced to, and actually make love.

She said, "We'll see, I will if it's possible to actually make love to someone I have hated for so damn long,,,, we'll see." She knew where Brenda and Joel's mansion was located and agreed to meet me there later that night.

When she arrived, I was both nervous and anxious; the thought of losing Carrie forever was something I had never really thought of. Never liking anal sex was something I wasn't looking forward to and wondering if Joel would or could actually go through with it was also on my mind.

We all met, and Brenda said she couldn't watch me with another woman in her house and just the thought of Joel committing sodomy with a man would be something she could never accept. That's when Carrie spoke up and said, "What" "Just what are you planning, I thought this was about me and freeing my soul?"

When I explained the plan, Carrie said, "Are you both really willing to do that for me?" She asked me to follow her into the hallway alone to tell me, "I know how you feel about anal sex, if you're really willing to do this for me; I promise I'll make love to you when it's all over."

12