Taking Carrie's Soul Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly undressed Carrie and made sure she was comfortable on the ottoman awaiting my cock, I called for Joel to join us. I reminded him he had to ask me if he could have anal sex with me. He was slow to react but managed to mumble out, "Please, can I have anal sex with you?" He couldn't get an erection, started passing the floor when Carrie said, "Joel, please come here, I need your help and I think I can help you." She took his cock into her mouth and began sucking him like Brenda never had. She turned and looked at me saying, "Well, get started, it's not going to take him long to get ready!"

I began filling her bowels as deep as I could while having my own ass ready for Joel to keep his promise. She was right, it didn't take him long and without taking time to think about it, Joel quickly moved around behind me and shoved his little hard cock all the way into my ass. He almost immediately began shooting his sperm into my ass causing me to grab Carrie dumping my load into her.

We all just froze; I could feel Carrie still quivering inside and having an orgasm. Joel pulled out and without a word just left the room. It took a little while, but I slowly began removing my cock from Carrie's still small and dainty body. She turned and looked at me with that cute little smile saying, "Well, how was it big guy, you love to dish it out, how did you like taking it?"

I said, "I didn't but, anything for you Carrie, I owe you that." After cleaning herself up, she cleaned my cock like she had so many times before and asked if she could spend the night and stay until the ritual was over.

The following morning, Brenda and Joel got up early and left for their jobs at the church. Carrie and I were served breakfast in bed and spent the day lounging around the pool.

Soon as Joel got home, he came out and said, "Brenda will be late, can we please proceed with what we had to do?" I said, "Well Joel, what is it you want?" He just deflated and said, "Come on, let's get on with it, I want it to be over."

Once again, Carrie got comfortable on the ottoman but this time, Joel just needed to watch my cock going in and out of Carrie's anus for him to get an erection. He remembered to ask for permission to have anal sex with me but this time he got more into it. I think he was actually enjoying the feeling of shoving his cock deep into my ass and the reaction that followed through into Carrie's body with each stroke.

I was waiting and anticipating his ejaculation into my bowels, I could feel him getting harder and harder and begin to stiffen up, just as he began to quiver and shake, I could feel Carrie doing the same and we all three came together. Joel didn't pull out immediately like the night before, he just stood there for a while making sure he pumped every last drop of his semen into my ass that was contracting and relaxing with every drop I was depositing my sperm into Carrie.

Apparently, Joel had secretly watched Carrie clean off my cock the night before and asked if she would clean him up before Brenda arrived. I could see a difference in Joel, I didn't know if it was Carrie's blow job or the feeling of fucking and getting off in anal sex for the first time however, I think he enjoyed the experience.

We all sat around the dinner table later with an eerie silence. Brenda finally broke the silence by asking when this ritual would be over. Joel just softly told her soon, very, very soon and finished his meal.

The next morning, Carrie and I were awakened with both Brenda and Joel standing beside our bed. Brenda explained that Joel had called in for them both taking the day off, asked that she join him in completing the ritual. He had watched as she had sex with me and now it was her turn.

I had mixed emotions, knowing this could be the last day I would ever see or be with Carrie was sad and my ass was still sore from last night, but I said, "Fine, let's get it over with'" Carrie was quick to assume the position on the ottoman, it took me a few minutes to get an erection, actually longer than it took Joel. Brenda remained fully dressed and beside us in the chair trying not to watch.

Carrie helped guide my cock into her anus while Joel seemed anxious and kept talking to Brenda stopping only long enough to take a deep breath, swallow and mutter out,,,, can I have anal sex with you,,,please? Soon as Joel entered my sore and throbbing sphincter, it must have felt much tighter and hotter than before. He grabbed my ass cheeks and began pounding into me as hard as possible forcing me deeper and harder into Carrie.

Carrie began bucking and reacting to Joel's thrust by shoving herself harder and harder back onto my cock, I thought this would never end. They were working me over pretty well, I managed to look over at Brenda. She had her breast out pinching one of her nipples while working several fingers into her wet and quivering vagina.

The minute Joel began pumping his load into my ass, I heard Brenda let out a moan causing Carrie to yell and squirt everywhere forcing me to cum extremely hard into Carrie. Carrie just stiffened up and began to moan like a demon, groaning and grinding her ass on my cock hard as she could. I could feel her becoming liberated, her soul returning to her body and a huge emptiness in mine.

I believe Joel could feel it too, he kept saying, "Oh God, what is that?" He slowly removed his cock from my sore ass allowing me to vacate Carrie's bowels for the last time. We all just remained there in silence for a while until Carrie turned around and ask me to give her a command, anything just to see if she could now resist.

It had worked, Carrie was free at last. Joel was thrilled to know his duty had been done; he had truly freed someone's soul from who he was convinced was a true demon. As everyone cleaned themselves up and began softly talking about what we had all just witnessed, I asked Brenda and Joel to please leave Carrie and me alone.

Carrie and I talked a while and she slowly began rubbing my cock, looking me in the eyes and whispering, "I haven't forgotten, please make love to me one last time." She began sucking my cock until I was hard again; lead me over to the bed and asked me to lie on my back. She then began slowly and methodically forcing her vagina down onto my hard cock.

Her pussy was so wet, she worked it up and down, rotating and grinding as she got faster and harder then she would go down as far as she could, taking as much of my cock into her body as possible then, just stopping. Soon as my breath slowed down and I began to relax she would start again, she did this several times, looking into my eyes saying, "I want you to have the largest orgasm ever, empty your testicles completely into me one last time, something you'll never forget!"

Oh, I was absolutely going to do that, I had no idea she could be such an amazing fuck. It was great; I could feel my sperm boiling, cock getting harder and harder and about explode into her. Just as I was almost there, my cock throbbing like never before, Carrie jump off and watched as my cock was twitching and flexing up and down about to erupt. She laughed and shouted, "I'm going to watch you cum in your own hand for once and leave you knowing what you can never have again!"

I couldn't take it, I grabbed my aching cock and began jerking myself off, shooting cum all over my belly, face, hand, legs,,, everywhere as Carrie walked out the door waving good-bye leaving me totally rejected and alone to finish off the largest ejaculation of my life in my own hand with absolutely no satisfaction. I just held on to my throbbing cock as it kept shooting and emptying my testicles onto my fingers and down between my legs.

It was finally over, I heard the door slam and her car pulling away, it had been a long time but my affair with Carrie was over, all in the past and I was certain I would never see her again or have another experience like the one I had with her. She would always be the first, the best and most complete soul possession in my life.

I guess I'll just have to learn how to be happily retired in my new mansion with all those fine cars and millions of dollars at my disposal. Beautiful Ms. Brenda to satisfy me and her dumb ass husband to make sure I'm taken care of and happy, it's going to be tough, but I'll manage somehow. The next time you see a smooth-talking TV preacher with a beautiful voluptuous wife happily by his side, you'll wonder, what dark secrets are they hiding, what's really behind those fake ass smiles.

12