Taking Ch. 02 - More

Story Info
John's latent magic incubus powers drive him into his family.
4.2k words
4.51
16.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dasoon
Dasoon
94 Followers

Taking

Chapter 2: More

John rolled from bed, letting his mother sleep in; he'd have to call his mother's work and let them know she was sick. In the future he would have to make sure to only go as hard as he had, when she had a day off, or if there was another person to share in his passions. Walking down the stairs his muscles moaned and his bones creaked, but by the time he was at the bottom they were... fine. More than fine, matter of fact for some strange reason he felt stronger, his body lighter, more energetic, and his cock felt... ready. It was odd but no odder than the sex drive and genitals he'd had his whole life. In the living room a parcel wrapped in twine sat on the table marked with a note;

'To: My dear son, John

The Truth

From: Your loving father'

Confusion mixed with excitement, as John picked up the parcel and walked into the kitchen, bathrobe wrapped tight to his nude body. He could hear Kristen making breakfast, no doubt having intuited the need for their mother's rest.

"Hey Kristy do you know what...."

Cutting himself off he saw Kristen in a Velma cosplay, dancing back and forth in front of a plate filled with pancakes.

"Hmmmm? What'd you want to know J?"

"Umm This parcel. Where'd it come from?"

"Oh dad, or well your dad said for me to give it to you once you'd had sex with someone." A blush slighted his face, many women had been interested, but none seemed, 'capable' enough to handle him.

"..." John stared at the package, letting this new information wash through him.

"I honestly was hoping to be the one to do it, but..." She looked at his rising shaft and an excited fear crept through her eyes. "Anyway, I was happy to see mother take the initiative. She needed it."

"Speaking of which, um do you know where her phone is? I don't want to have to look up the library she was digitizing today?" John asked, remembering something he had to do.

"Already texted her boss and said her hands were feeling sore and they'd need a day to rest."

"Thanks sis."

"Heyyy no prob bob. What are sister's for?" His eyes shot to her ass.

His cock now almost fully hard, could think of a thing or two. John set the package down, loosening his robe, and walked up behind her. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt his left hand pinch a taught nipple, whilst his right hand slid between her enormous 32DDD breasts, and grasped her throat in a snug forceful hand.

Kristen's mind scrambled for footing, as her big brother was manhandling her sweater mountains, playing her like a fiddle held at the neck for... control. Juices seeping from deep in her pussy, cascaded past her lips, slowly soaking her panties. She could feel John's bulge grind between her thick ass cheeks, pushing her skirt into the aching crevice.

"Your. Mine." John growled into her ear with a resonant baritone.

A quivered breath left Kristen sopping, and on edge.

"Did. You. Hear me." He batted a tit lightly.

"Ahhh. I'm yours," Kristen mewled.

"That's right. All of you, whenever I want."

"Whenever..."

"However I see fit," Johnslightly tightened his grip on her throat..

"Whenever, however. All of me all yours," Kristen begged.

*WHACK*

John's left hand had left her left knocker, and came down hard on her left butt cheek.

"OHHH" Kristen yelped, hopping in the air slightly.

She could feel him grasp the hem of her skirt and raise it. Then his massive homewrecker pushed between her thighs, rubbing against her panties, it was like rubbing ecstasy directly against her vagina. Her eyes rolled back, mouth dropped open, and pleasure started turning all other lights off inside her head. Her hands grasped the counter, while his right hand started squeezing the sides of her neck limiting oxygen to her brain, while his left lay under her skirt, above her mons rubbing the runway directly above her clit.

Susan half limped her way into the kitchen and saw her master, and son, playing with her daughter. She silently pulled up a seat at the table and sat there, feeling her messy vagina throb sorely as blood filled the overused area. Her body was tired and sore, but the sight was pushing buttons that couldn't be avoided.

"You ready for your mother, my slut, to watch as I use her daughter?" John whispered, his mouth biting onto her ear.

"Yesss" Her voice was breathy and lost in dream.

John felt Kristen's panties rub against his cock as he started pulling his hips back, her juices leaking out onto his tool. He started pumping back and forth between her thighs, and felt her shake ever so slightly.

*SHHHH* *SHIH* *SHHHH* *SHIH* *SHHHH* *SHIH* The room silent save for the fabric rubbing against his massive cock.

After about 5 minutes John used his left hand to move aside her panties. But he did not penetrate her just yet, instead he started angling his penis to rub through her folds and grind his crown against her clit.

*WHACK* His left hand came down hard on her ass cheek once more.

*Ughhh* A small orgasm built inside her, his body using hers like a 'thing', even her breath, his to use as he pleased. Left hand alternated between her breast and her ass. Gliding over the contours of each, squeezing and lightly slapping each over her clothes; massaging each inch, except her nipples, letting the flesh strain against her bra and orange sweater.

*SLIHP* *SLICK* *SLIHP* *SLICK* *SLIHP* *SLICK*

After a few minutes he changed which hand was lightly choking her, and which groped her, and in the process he released her bra, letting her heaving breasts sag under her sweater. While doing so Kristen felt the tip of her brother's cock briefly push into her opening, before sliding back into rhythm. Kristen's legs buckled and shook, as the third orgasm of the morning sprayed her Sir's cock with her cunt cream.

*SLIHP* *SLICK* *SLIHP* *SLICK* *SLIHP* *SLICK*

Fifteen minutes passed, and Kristen lay back on John's chest as her limp body convulsed, thighs clamping around his battering ram, as her inner walls squeezed the ever-empty feeling within. As the orgasm started to end, John let her throat go and a second orgasm blossomed.

"FUUUUh'n...AHhhhh"

Over his shoulder John saw his mother slut's wide eyes, and her hungry hand slowly moved under the table. Shaking his head 'no' she pulled her hand from between her legs, and sat up straight smoothing out the loose blouse she wore. John rotated to face the kitchen table, Kristen's full weight resting on him. His cock was ready to burst, but that would only be the beginning, so he might as well start the next phase now. The table shook as Kristen's torso was pinned to it, skirt resting on John's sledgehammer but covering everything else.

"Time for you to solve the mystery of who owns this cunt," John snarled with animal lust.

"You do..." Kristen started to say.

His hand held her in place, as he launched into her, rearranging her insides in one foul thrust.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Kristen screams cut her words off sharply.

It was music to his ears, and heaven for her body, contracting and spasming around his cock. He came, pouring liters of fluid directly into her womb, which couldn't fit the massive cock in her and the fluid it pumped out. She spasmed and jerked as sperm slid down her thighs.

"MMMmmm...mmuhhhh" Kristen groaned, as she orgasmed her mind away.

*SHHHHSLICK* John slowly pulled back.

*SLICK* *CLAP* And once, only his tip remained, he drove back in.

*CLAP*

Holding her at her waist, toes barely on the ground, Kristen moaned in rhythm as her ass beat against his pelvis in a steady, drilling beat.

"mmmm" *CLAP*

"mmmm" *CLAP*

"mmmm" *CLAP* John's sister slut was a mindless drooling dress up fuck doll, and he planned to put her to use.

Susan watched her Master fuck her daughter into cum drunk oblivion, feeling her overused and sore cunt, leak out its juices which pooled under her ass. She couldn't touch herself, he had said no; and she couldn't leave, her body demanded she stay, so she reached for the parcel, and with her eyes asked John for permission.

"Read it to me." He set Kristen down, grabbed her hair and *CLAP* started smacking her ass as he fucked her, hard.

Kristen was gone, waves of pain and pleasure flowing through her body, taking her mind down the river with it. When Susan looked in her daughter's eyes, she saw only the whites, as the slut she raised moaned and groaned, mouth open, eyes rolled back. John listened to the notebook his father had left, whilst watching his sister slut's skirt hop around her plump ass.

"ahhhhh*CLAP*hhhhhhh*CLAP*hhhhhhhhhh*CLAP*hhhhhhhh*CLAP*hhhhhhhh"

In the notebook was a diary, of how his father had met a succubus, married her, and had him, an incubus. In childbirth she'd died, John's memories of his mother were that of a nanny his father had gotten to help take care of John. His biological mother had explained what would happen to John as he grew older, and noted that his powers would start to manifest, after losing his virginity. His body would grow stronger, pheromones would begin spreading and several other things that John was too busy to focus on; he did, however, note the ability to use magic, as a creature of that world.

Kristen's mother was reading something, but Kristen's mind was laced in pleasure, and all other thoughts seemed to slip off of it.

"ahhhhh*CLAP*hhhhhhh*CLAP*hhhhhhhhhh*CLAP*hhhhhhhh*CLAP*hhhhhhhh"

*CLAP* He bottomed out "AHHHH" he started pumping her womb full of sperm.

She fell limp on the table, juices splashed across both their legs. Cum leaked from the well used slit; which sat between her reddened cheeks. John saw her legs were jello, and set her on the floor so she wouldn't fall; before he crawled beneath the table.

"You ready for your turn moth-whore?"

"Yes. Please." Her voice was caught in her throat, dry and needy.

"I'll read the book later. For now pull out your phone, and watch some YouTube or scroll Facebook. Whatever you enjoy just nothing pornographic."

"Okay"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

John's tongue slid along the outskirts of Susan's lower lips. Her fingers flicked through picture after picture on Facebook, mind only occasionally taking in their content. His lips pressed to her thighs, hands messaging the outer soft flesh, while his lips kissed along her inner thighs. Most pictures were of Susan's sister Scarlet working out at the gym, or flexing in front of a mirror showing off her tattoos. He sucked her labia majora into his mouth, gently sucking on her folds, one after another. Her mind was fogging over, a co-worker sharing a book she'd just finished with a short review. Tongue slipped inside her opening, juices flowing freely into his starved mouth.

Kristen woke up and saw her brother eating out her mother; the sight brought a smile to her face. Standing on uneasy legs she stilted over to the fridge, and started making breakfast.

Susan felt her Master's tongue plunge in deep, lapping up her over abundant juices. Political posts from extended family shot past her screen unentertained. His lapping was flicking against her g-spot, and he had to hold her legs open, to stop her thick thighs from jolting shut; with each pass of electricity he triggered. Hands caressing her thighs as his arms now held her open to him. She wasn't even processing the images on the phone now; her sister being hot, her extended family being crazy, and some ads tossed in with her friend at work talking about books. His tongue massaged against her g-spot on every, long, drawn-out lick through her depths, his nose fully to her groin breathing onto her clit. After a few minutes she started to reach an intense climax.

"Oh shit. Master... I'm..."

His face was sprayed by a fountain of fluid; he did not break pace. His arms were sore and tongue heavy, until she came; energy seemed to almost pour from her into him. The ecstasy of making another orgasm was accompanied by an energy which relieved all his fatigue, and pushed into each of his muscles. As her orgasm ebbed, he pulled his tongue from her wondrous well and latched his lips around her clit. Susan felt a second orgasm start to build on the back of the first. His left hand splayed her lips, while his right started working one finger inside, once it was about two inches in he started on a second. Her mouth hung open, head hung back, and eyes closed; she was not on earth anymore.

His fingers started working in and out gently, clawing upward against her g-spot. John's lips vacuumed to her bean, grazing teeth against it while bathing it in waves of saliva. She was near another peak. He started alternating between gentle grazes of tongue, and light grazes of teeth, all while suctioned to her. Fingers worked in a rhythm, along with a now failing circular breathing technique he was trying to employ. Completely forgetting to warn him, she jerked and spasmed her way through her most intense orgasm yet. His hand was drenched and his face red; he was working now off a very limited supply of air. His mother slut's second orgasm quickly turned into a third orgasm. The second orgasm cleared his burning lungs of CO2, but as the third overwhelmed Susan, he started to turn purple. He did not relent. Susan sat in an electric chair powered solely by her son's mouth.

Kristen sat across from her mother's transient experience, and ate her bacon and eggs, along with some fruit. She had been on a diet as of late, but figured she could take a break from that bad habit. John and Susan's food sat at their normal places getting cold; well John's pre-meal snack boiled over.

"HUUUUUUUUU.UUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

His lungs screamed for but a moment, before her third orgasm filled him with energy. Susan breathed deeply in exhausted waves, before settling herself and starting on her food with shaky hands. John crawled from under the table, refastened his robe, and sat down to eat his cold, once breakfast, now brunch.

"Thanks for the meal Krissy"

"No problem J. You looked... busy, and after the exercise you gave me, I thought it was the least I could do."

They ate in silence, still feeling the afterglow of the morning's exercise. John felt full; it was not a food full, but some other full he'd never experienced. Leafing through the journal John skimmed through looking for the most important of details. The book was handwritten and packed with details, details he would have to go through more thoroughly in bed later tonight.

After an hour of picking at the scraps of his brunch, Susan took his plate and started to fill the sink with water. John held out his hand, focused on the energy that filled him, and spoke.

"Book"

*poof* A grimoire appeared in John's hand.

From what he understood: causing an orgasm in another granted him energy, the intensity and length, changed the amount gained. But in general: one orgasm's worth of energy was required to summon a person's grimoire. Each person had one attached to their souls; however, only those with magic abilities were able to summon theirs. The length of the book, and the types of spells that filled it were specific to the person, and as such both changed with time and experience.

The first page contained a transmogrify spell, allowing a person to change the body of themselves or another for a period of time. He could feel the base cost of the spell innately (minimum of 30 minutes), and how much energy was required to lengthen that time. The second page was an imperceptibility spell, the third a cloning spell, the fourth and onward were blank.

Each spell gave an innate feeling for how much energy would be used in casting. It also felt as though the more one casted magic the less energy it would cost to do so. John felt within himself for a note on how much energy he had, currently, plenty. Thinking on his own body he look forward at the floor in front of him and cast:

"Replicate."

*fffffooooooom* John sat at the kitchen table looking at another John standing before him. The clone was identical in every way but without motive, almost like a drone.

"Go to work and manage the place."

The clone turned and moved out of the room, going about tasks that were necessary to accomplish the intended target; the clone would work on intent more than the letter of the words themselves. With the innate knowledge awarded to him, John knew that with the energy he put into the spell, it would only last a few hours, but that was enough when he had called in. Owning the place meant no one questioned when he called in, they knew he would get his work done, whether he was there or not. Now, for the rest of the day he was going to have to practice with this magic, and learn what he could. In order to do that he needed to gain some more mana.

***

Kristen was shooting a video on how to use the last little bit of dried nail polish, when her brother and new Master walked in. He didn't step in front of the camera, instead he just slipped in the room to lean against the wall opposite her. Mouth going dry, she restarted the last few sentences, and started talking to the camera again. John was watching her, hungry, his eyes had her pooled, wet in her panties.

After a few minutes her heart settled, heat lowering. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She had to restart a part again, twice, as her mind marveled at the pussy obliterator that pulsed in his hand. A sore cervix cried that she not think about it, but she could taste it, feel the girth fill her completely. Juices were sliding down her spandex thighs, nipples scratching against a loose grey blouse without sleeves.

Her brother watched her talk about something she no longer could actively think about, as he stroked his cock, slowly, sensually. His eyes locked on her as he spit in his hand, then slowly stroked. A small quiver shook her, and she had to swallow, hard. He pulled out a book, and with a smirk whispered something.

A naked version of her appeared at his feet, she was on her knees fingering herself and shaking with need. John put his hand on the back of the clone's head, and slowly pushed his cock into her throat. His eyes met hers and locked on. He maintained this eye contact as he proceeded to relentlessly fuck the clone's throat.

A quiver escaped her lips, and the script was lost. She maintained the act of making a video, but was on the verge of orgasm, just by watching. He was pulling the clone's head up and down his shaft, tearing apart her throat with reckless abandon. Kristen could feel it in her, as he used the clone of her as a throw away toy, a one use stroker. She moved a hand to her pants, asking for permission with her eyes. He said nothing, he gave no sign, he only continued fucking the clone's throat. She relented and pulled her hand away moaning wantonly.

After about fifteen minutes, trapped in the most wonderful hell, she watched him bottom out and cum. He pulled out as he came covering the clone in his cum. She started to orgasm, then he dispelled the clone, and she was hit with the multitude of orgasms the clone had had all at once.

Kristen blacked out almost immediately upon the orgasmic onslaught. John moved over to his sister, holding her and making sure she was okay, as she convulsed through half a dozen orgasms, each feeding the other. The clone he'd made was tasked to orgasm as he fucked her throat. She'd been quite good at it, and now the person the clone was made after, was experiencing every once of that pleasure all at once.

Her mouth lay agape, feeling a phantom cock use it as it's toy, it was a memory her body had to experience before accepting. The experience was purely sensational, not physical, but as the orgasm shook her like a leaf in a storm, the difference felt semantic.

Juices flowed free as she squirted and shook. Orgasmed and breathed. Her Master was gently petting her head, but she could feel his strong hands yanking her head back and forth on his cock. She blacked out again.

Dasoon
Dasoon
94 Followers
12