Taking Ch. 02 - More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathes came in bursts as aftershocks held her legs wide, and her juices pooled under her fat ass. Her breasts heaved and bounced, as her body jumped at each new wave of related after effects. She could feel John holding her head still and close to his chest; he was still hard. She was overdone, painfully sensitive to everything that grazed her pussy.

John pulled her pants down, and fear echoed. She did not object though. John did, he knew he had pushed her, and was simply making sure she didn't sleep in wet clothes. He also pulled her shirt off, though that was more for him, than anything.

Kristen awoke an hour later, feeling satisfied, sore, and still tired. The day had been exhausting, and she still had lots of work to do.

"J?"

"Yes, Krissy?"

"I enjoyed that a great deal."

"Good to hear."

"But can you... maybe, I don't-

"I won't disturb you again unless you come to me. I know you have work to do."

"Thanks. It's not that-

"I know."

"Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too sis." John pulled her tight to his chest as he held her naked vulnerable form. "You are loved" *kiss* " You are special" *kiss* "You are amazing" *kiss*

John turned Kristen's head to him, and kissed her forehead, nose, and then stayed on her lips.

Kristen melted into her brother's arms, feeling her mental space shift and the world steady under her.

John watched Kristen get up and leave to the bathroom. He had gained a large surplus of energy, which was good but his sister and mother were busy for the day; he couldn't gain any more energy after this. Unless he found some more people to add to his consort.

"Hey Kristen?!"

"Yeah!"

"How would you feel about sharing me with some more people?!"

"You'd have to ask mom, but I'm fine with it. I wasn't at first, but I can't handle your libido, and I doubt anyone else could either."

"Thanks-

"I do have some rules though."

"Shoot."

"You have to run them by me and mom first, and you can't replace me. Got it?"

"That was always how it was going to be."

"Ok. Good. Umm anything else?"

"Yeah uh. Do you like chokers? And how do you feel about our aunt?"

First and most importantly, thanks once more to Amber_Embers for editing, they have truly saved all eyes from the grammatical missteps that fill my work. And thanks everyone for reading this installment of Taking.

Secondly, I have read the critiques and comments posted on my last chapter, and though I cannot respond to them there, I would do so here. Note I am doing so in a broad sense (not naming names or directly quoting people), and I am doing so now. A bit obvious but it needs to be said I respond to what I have read before this was submitted for publication.

I do indeed exaggerate, I think it is the joys of fantasy to be able to do so, and given this story moves into the fantastical it feels a shame to shy away from it, (shout out Amber_Embers for a more realistic story).

I have no goals towards the fetishes noted in the comments, but also have no objections to it as long as the story permits. The story is moving towards a magic monster, monster hunter/harem type story (not to give too much away to those who read this).

The onomatopoeia (sound effects). They appear in a lot of my writing, and I understand that many think of it as childish, or that it robs a scene of tension. I can understand their opinions, though I might disagree I understand. I often will write those scenes in a more cinematic way, the sound effects replace words that tell you that you hear what the sound effects are eliciting. All that said my use of onomatopoeia comes and goes, as I feel the need/use of it, I make no promises other that they will appear again in the future.

Lastly, and most importantly. Thank you for the kind words, I will continue. And thanks to all who have commented, and all that have read this far.

12